Vandal Coontact tale # 216

X

Xuxa the White

Note: this is not my tale; I am just reposting it for your pleasure:

----------

Coontact Tale #218(June 16, 2004)

Found this Gem in alt.tasteless awhile ago and kept it stored. After viewing your excellent site I thought you might like to share it. It's not my posting, sadly. I wish I'd been in that Cave to watch this! [Note, this is someone else, not me saying this.}

Xuxa

------

I once was roped into helping out in one of those court ordered "Outward Bound" type adventure programs for 'troubled youths' (12-14 years old). So a friend of mine and I found ourselves waiting in the bright early morning sun at the entrance of o
e of Georgia's finest caves (i.e.muddy hellhole) for our youthful charges to arrive. The state owned van rolled in and out poured twelve outstanding examples of Ratlanta's finest inner city Vandal y

ouths. By the time we had managed to walk the one hundred yards to th
e cave entrance, I had been call "God damn Honkie Mo'fo" no less than fifteen times. I looked at my friend and we both grinned at each other like sharks because we both knew this cave like the backs of our hands.

We spent the entire day dragging those sorry little sacks of [simian] shiite through every horrible, nasty, excruciating painful part of the cave that we could think of. We had them so confused that we were able to lead them three times through a crawlway that was little more than the diameter of a stout human body, one hundred and fifty yards long, lined with razor sharp popcorn formations and filled eight inches deep with mud that was the consistency of applesauce. One of the little shiites caught on at this
point and started crying. Being filled with the spirit of benevolence and warm hearted human kindness, I looked at my watch and decided that since sundown was thirty minutes away, we could afford t
o wa
it twenty minutes for them to rest and to allow nature to set itself up for one
of it's more interesting wonders for these sweet little children, so beloved of god.

We started back and as we got the little darlings spaced out in the crawlway, my friend, leading the way, started going slower and slower as more and more bats started waking up. Soon thousands and thousands of bats were passing through this eighteen to twenty inch diameter crawlway and my ears were soothed by the chorus of terrified screams as the solid stream of bats whipped past. As I crawled along behind listening to the whimpers, curses and screams, I caught a distinctive smell of subhuman feces and a cry of "G-dd--n, Leroy done gone and shiite hisself...". My job was done, and I felt that once again, I'd served humanit
y well.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :confed: :Swastika2: :confed: :guns: :a
frican:

I miss talking to Cletus and reading his eye-opening tales of Coontact that he's compiled over the years. Perhaps in the future he and Sickle Cell can grace us with their presence, I haven't spoken to either in many months.
Regarding the story though Xuxa... :rotfl:

I wonder if the teen-ggers' eyes turned into saucers when they saw those bats. Damn, I hate programs like the Fresh Air Fund that export n-ggers into our safe neighborhoods.

What a great story!!! I love it when whites get to pay back n-ggers for at least some of the evil monkeyshines they throw at us everyday. What ever happened to Cletus and tales of TNB?? That was a very cool website. I posted a good tale on there myself about some n-gger "youths" at the local zoo. n-ggers belong in the zoo. Later.

Gman

Back