Uppity Ohio negro newscaster arrested at scene

Brewski

Registered

The yardstick for measuring the "realness" of these black TV reporters must be to see how many times they can manufacture their own story by getting arrested themselves.. and blame WHITEY of course!

Anchor Accused Of Obstructing Justice While Covering Story

Greater Cleveland area TV personality Curtis Jackson lipping off to white cop
4491914.jpg

"Is everyone watching? I'm being taken into custody! Racism! Racism!
4491915.jpg
(images from slideshow at link)

MAPLE HEIGHTS, Ohio -- The city of Maple Heights could file charges a

gainst a WEWS anchor and reporter who was covering a suspicious death Sunday evening.

Curtis Jackson was arrested and accused of obstructing justice, but Jackson says he was just doing his job
, and that the arresting officer was to quick to slap the cuffs on him.

Jackson spent part of Sunday night and early Monday morning in jail before he was released.

Jackson said the ordeal started when he and photographer Bob Fenner arrived at a Maple Heights apartment complex to cover the story.

A woman, who lived in the complex, was willing to tell her story to WEWS. She invited Jackson to her apartment to discuss the story, because she didn't want to talk outside, he said.

"I was following her," Jackson said. "I had no intention of stopping to ask questions or to interfere in their investigation in any way."

Jackson said police stopped him and asked for an ID, and then told him to leave an area that Jackson said the public was freely allowe
d to
enter.

Racism! Our house nigger must be telling the truth or we'd have actually interviewed a cop who was at the scene for this story!

Jackson said when he questioned the officer and asked for hi
s name, he was arrested.

Maple Heights police said they are investigating exactly what happened.

"It would be a dangerous moment to arrest someone for no reason," said Sgt. Joe Ehrbar of the Maple Heights Police Department.

The suspicious death Jackson was attempting to report was likely accidental.

Back