United Church of Yahweh kicked off blogtalk radio

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
I just received an email from Pastor Johnathan Williams which says:

Greetings Kindred,
I absolutely hate announcing this, however it was bound to happen eventually...we have been taken off the air by the "powers that be" at the station.
Our content was "objectionable", or something ridiculous like that. The fact is that we were garnering a serious listener base...and that scared them.
We have broadcast the show "Unfair and Unbalanced" since late 2003 or so, and moved to this station only because of the promises of an *uncensored* show.
We will continue broadcasting though, however we are going to take a few weeks to revamp and make a decision on what route to take next for these shows. We love doing them and we feel that YHWH has blessed us in many ways since it's inception. So just know that we will be back on the air real soon!
Take note as well that the next time we go back on the air, we will NOT be on a station with any right to censor us. We feel that this is un-American, and typical of Jewry's attack on Christendom.

YHWH Bless and please be in prayer for this progress!!!

--
Pastor Jonathan Williams
United Church of YHWH
http://www.ucoy.org

By way of an update the UCOY Blogtalkradio archive has been reinstated whether or not the show will return I don't yet know. The page title still says closed. Yesterday all the pages were 404 with a notice stating the account had been terminated. So it looks like some progress has been made so as they say.... watch this space (or click the link and see for your self).

Pastor Eli James has emailed me with the following:-

Blog Talk Radio has just cancelled the United Church of Yahweh internet radio shows for "anti-Semitic content"!!! Pastor Williams will be looking into other formats, perhaps even a network for UCOY. Please pray for him and UCOY, so that he can keep preaching the WORD OF YAHWEH!

I will keep broadcasting on BTR as long as I can. I may also offend the "gods," however, since TRUTH is verboten in the MATRIX OF DECEIT.

Pastor Eli James.

Back