U utterly stupid puke (called "people"): all the covid vaxxes are for is SUICIDE, u brainless scum

Re: U utterly stupid puke (called "people"): all the covid vaxxes are for is SUICIDE, u brainless sc

Data Reveal the Truth About COVID Countermeasures. “What’s Behind the Covid Jab Narrative”

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/data-reveal-truth-about-covid-countermeasures/5752488

[vid at site link, above]

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Global Research, August 09, 2021
Mercola 8 August 2021

Data from Israel, where the vast majority of the population has been injected with the Pfizer mRNA concoction, show those “vaccinated” against COVID-19 and unvaccinated have the same infection rate, regardless of age. Empirical data from other countries also reveal the injections have no effect on transmission

Ivor Cummins suspects the obsession with COVID-19 injections has to do with profiteering and with justifying vaccine passports. The enormous emphasis on getting nearly everyone the COVID injection may also be related to elimination of the control group, which will effectively hide the real damage the injection is doing

Moderna and Pfizer have eliminated the original control groups by giving controls the real injection. This was done even though the trials are officially ongoing for another two years. So, there are no official control groups against which to assess the effectiveness and safety of these injections

Side effects of the COVID shots are vastly under-reported, so it’s very difficult to get a grasp on the real-world magnitude of the risks. According to a CDC whistleblower, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) under-reports deaths by a factor of five or more

In sworn testimony, the whistleblower claims 45,000 Americans had died within three days of their COVID shots as of July 9, 2021. The numbers get even higher when looking at deaths occurring within a week or two of the injections

Watch the video here. [ck site link, above]

In this interview, Ivor Cummins shares his insights about the ineffectiveness of COVID countermeasures, and how to stay healthy in this time of COVID-19. While he does not have formal medical training, he’s well-trained in the scientific method and has a very analytical and logical mind. As common sense has become all too uncommon, we need people like Cummins to remind us what the obvious common-sense conclusions are, and how to logically interpret data.

He has a biochemical engineering degree, and has spent the last eight or nine years researching metabolic health. In March 2020, his wife became concerned about SARS-CoV-2, which led him start analyzing the data surrounding COVID-19.

“I did a quick check and found the Diamond Princess data,” Cummins says. “So, I put a ceiling on the infection fatality rate, maybe around 0.2%, massively stacked towards people who were elderly and infirm, and I told her, ‘No, this has nothing to do with us effectively. It’s going to be the equivalent of a bad flu, or severe flu season.’

And then I watched the lockdowns come in, which came straight from China. I watched as the seasonal problem in Europe collapsed as expected in April. And they didn’t want to take the lockdowns out.

Then they wanted more restrictions, and then they starting whooping about a vaccine … They then brought in masks in Northern Europe in the summer, and that’s when I knew we were in serious trouble because in Northern Europe, there was nothing going on.

The hospitals were empty. The ICUs were empty. We were in the seasonal kind of trough. Yet they brought in mandatory masks and everyone started wearing them. I stayed on it after that.”

What’s Behind the COVID Jab Narrative?

Cummins’ primary concern with the COVID-19 injections is that the benefit is basically nonexistent for healthy people under the age of 60. He cites data from Israel, where the vast majority of the population has been injected with the Pfizer mRNA concoction, that unvaccinated and “vaccinated” have the same infection rate, regardless of age. Empirical data from other countries also reveal the injections have no effect on transmission.

“The pharma companies did acknowledge it may not affect transmission,” he says.“Mechanistically, it shouldn’t really affect transmission. And the real-world data say it doesn’t. So, the push to vaccinate is not based on any science, really, at all. It’s just based on a desire. And you’ve got to question that desire.

What is the obsession with trying to get everyone vaccinated? I feel that part of it has to do with profiteering and pharma influence, obviously. Part of it has to do with justifying a vaccine passport or permits.

And part of it, I think, is that there’s a fear that having a substantial control group, say 20%, 30% of people who are not vaccinated, will clearly show that the unvaccinated, unless they’ve got particular medical conditions, really are no worse off and are not causing transmission. So, I think there is a desire now to eliminate the control group.

A control group shows that your medication or your lockdown isn’t so hot. So, I think that’s another driver. A bit of desperation is coming in to get rid of the control group and just get everyone vaccinated, and then you can’t see the signal anymore.”

Official Control Groups Have Been Eliminated

This is in fact precisely what Moderna and Pfizer have done: Both have eliminated the original control groups in their initial COVID injection trials by giving controls the real mRNA shot. This was done even though the trials are officially ongoing for another two years. So, they have already eliminated the control groups in the trials against which to assess the effectiveness and safety of these injections. Cummins comments:

“The whole thing is kind of a sham, and you don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to say it’s a sham. Basically, elementary science has been inverted, turned upside down, macerated, flushed down the urinal. And that’s without even getting into complicated stuff. It’s crazy.

I mean, most people don’t even realize it’s under emergency use authorization (EUA). A guy in Ireland went to seven pharmacies and asked them the question, ‘What’s the risk to my 20-year-old daughter from COVID? And what’s the risk of side effects from the medication?’ And they couldn’t really answer.

Pretty much all of them said emphatically, ‘This is fully tested.’ He showed them the documentation, that it’s emergency use only. It’s not fully [approved]. And they were kind of surprised. So even all the people administering [the COVID injections] are just not aware of any of the facts, it appears.

READ MORE:8 Fully Vaccinated Die of COVID in Maine, as States Continue to Report ‘Breakthrough’ Cases

The pharmacists in question thought side effects were 1 in hundreds of thousands. But the Johnson & Johnson leaflet that this guy brought in showed up to 1 in 10,000 chance of a serious clot in brain, lymph or spleen, et cetera.

So, they weren’t even really aware of the contents of the leaflet … So, there’s no informed consent because the person administering [the injection] doesn’t understand the [risks], and certainly the person getting it doesn’t.”

Side Effects and Deaths Are Vastly Underreported

Unfortunately, many countries simply aren’t reporting side effects, so it’s very difficult to get a grasp on the real-world magnitude of the risks involved with these injections. As noted by Cummins:

“In Ireland, I have people on the inside of the medical system, and overwhelmingly, nothing’s getting recorded. When people have a reaction, they send them to the emergency room. The emergency room just deals with it. No one picks up a pencil or a pen. I mean, that’s just across the board. So, I’ve heard the estimate that on average, the recorded issues, you might be able to multiply by 5 to 10 to get the actual number.”

July 19, 2021, America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion to stop the emergency use authorization of COVID injections for children under 18, anyone with natural immunity and anyone who has not been given proper informed consent.1,2,3

In their motion, the group included a sworn statement by a CDC whistleblower, a computer programmer with expertise in health care data analytics who has access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Over the last 20 years, she has developed more than 100 health care fraud detection algorithms for use in the public and private sectors.

According to this whistleblower, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) indeed under-reports deaths by a factor of five or more. In her sworn testimony, she claims 45,000 Americans had died within three days of their COVID shots as of July 9, 2021. The numbers get even higher when looking at deaths occurring within a week or two of the injections.

According to the official narrative, there’s no solid evidence to prove the COVID shots actually caused these deaths, but as noted by Cummins, the data does show clear correlation, as reactions are occurring primarily in the first week or two after the injection. After that, reports of reactions drop significantly. This is evidence of association, as otherwise, you’d see a flat curve of reactions over four or six weeks.

Brainwashing Effort Without Equal

As noted by Cummins, studies have revealed that it only takes a couple of months to brainwash people, at which point their reasoning ability has been effectively destroyed. “They just can’t see reason after that because their brain has been [re]formed,” he says. We’ve now been under a constant 24/7 barrage of misleading propaganda for a year and a half.

“I compare it to 1930s Germany,” Cummins says, “and I’m very specific. Some people get very angry about referring back to that period. But I’m not referring to the Holocaust. I’m not referring to the ‘40s. I refer back to 1930s Germany, when Goebbels and the rest of them, they put a radio in every house, free of charge, I believe.

They knew, ‘Once we’ve got a conduit, or a channel into every house, and we feed them what we want to feed them, we’ve got them.’ I think there was a quote from one of the Nazi party [who said], ‘Give me control of the media, and I will turn any nation into a nation of pigs.’ They had contempt for the people. But they were very smart, and they pulled off, obviously, an absolute horror.

People get really angry if you compare it to that period but it’s a perfect analogy. Take over the media, mass propaganda for sustained periods, and then you can almost do what you want. I mean, the nonsense that they’ve come out with, so many times in the last year, people should just laugh at it. It should be a farce, a comedy.

But people are not laughing. They’ve just gotten used to being fed umbilically from the media and the professors and experts. And no matter what nonsense they say, they just take it on board.”

In the 80 years since then, there’s been an exponential increase in technology, which correspondingly exponentially increases the ability and effectiveness of propaganda. People are more effectively brainwashed these days, and there’s no doubt this has been the most effective propaganda campaign in the history of the world.

It’s not about science. It was never about science. It’s about economics, profiteering, control, getting in ID cards. Probably, digital currency will be coming in. They want the ID card to get everyone’s metrics locked in for access. All of these bad things, they’re all ideologies. None of them are scientific. ~ Ivor Cummins

Medicine has been turned on its head, as has science. Many are seemingly bereft of logic and capacity to reason. So, no doubt, the propagandists have succeeded. They’ve won. At this point, it seems almost hopeless to convince anyone that the official narrative is incorrect or false. It doesn’t matter what data you show them.

People aren’t even swayed by family members dying within days of getting their COVID shots. They still insist it’s the best way forward and agree that everyone ought to get the injections, including themselves, and off they rush to get their booster.

How to Improve Your Immune System

Anyone familiar with natural health will probably agree that having a robust immune system is your best bet against any and all infections. Cummins’ specialty is metabolic flexibility, which is also a foundational component of immune function. He explains:

“Metabolic health is the center of everything, and immune health is inextricably linked to it. I interviewed Dr. Ron Rosedale … April 4, 2020 … when the [COVID pandemic] was starting. Leptin is a cytokine. It’s intimately involved in the immune system response.

If you are leptin or insulin resistant, then your immune system will overreact in one sense, [causing a] cytokine storm, and you will under-react in other parts of the immune system.

He made the point, and I agreed with him, that if you knew SARS-CoV-2 was coming, you don’t need to spend four or five months getting fit. You don’t need to lose all the weight. Within days, your insulin and leptin levels will collapse if you just suddenly switch to meat, fish and eggs, no processed food, [plus] vitamins and minerals.

Literally within the first day your leptin and insulin will be falling fast, and in a few weeks, you’re going to be utterly more capable of changing a serious illness into a mild course of illness, or even of changing a death into just a nasty round.

And that was in early April 2020. I honestly thought this would be an opportunity to show people this. But of course, the thing got so insane, no one cared about the virus except vaccines. Propaganda took over. And it’s almost poignant now to have those lectures. Back in April, we were bang on the money.

If you drop your insulin and leptin, and you raise your vitamin D — which will rise anyway as you lower insulin resistance, automatically — if you do all the stuff that we’ve talked about for years about cholesterol, insulin, fat, keto, low carb, all the stuff for longevity and health, you just apply essentially the same stuff rapidly, you’re going to collapse your risk from this virus.

But no one was allowed to see that. In fact, the FDA last summer put in an injunction against a natural health website that was just talking about vitamin D importance. They told them, ‘You’re not allowed to do that. It’s not approved.’”

I was one of the sites the FDA issued that warning to. Like others, I was told I could not state that vitamin D’s ability to improve health and immune function might have any influence on getting SARS-CoV-2 infection or surviving the infection.

“I know it’s associational,” Cummins says. “I did three short talks with slides, again in early April, on the emerging data from Philippines and elsewhere. It was clear as day that people [with vitamin D levels] over 40 ng/mL, or 100 nmol/L, who are metabolically healthy had massively lower chance of severe illness or mortality, even when correcting for age.

So, it was clear as day that if you eat nutrient-dense food, drop your insulin and leptin, get healthy sun exposure, and maybe supplements, and you get your vitamin D status up, you’re going to go into that group that has vastly lower risk, and even sub-flu risk.”

Why Avoid Processed Seed Oils?

If you’re doing keto, be aware that not all fats are made equal. I suspect omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) may actually be more harmful to your metabolism and overall health than processed carbs. When asked to opine on this topic, Cummins responds:

“It’s a tricky one because I’m finding it hard to come to a definite answer. Refined carbs and processed carbs are really bad. We know that from all the science. We know from huge amounts of science that seed oils are a major problem … All the stuff associated with excessive LA, a massive body of knowledge, was suppressed.

There were studies in the ‘90s showing mammary cancers in rats, a whole load of animal studies. Then they stopped being done, and the reason was because they were saying these were heart-healthy vegetable oils. The system didn’t want people finding problems. So, I’d agree there’s a huge amount of data to say don’t touch them. They’re a serious problem.

There’s obesity studies in mice and rats that are dramatic in terms of adipogenesis, or fat creation … I often say the Devil’s triad is refined carbohydrates, sugars and seed oils. And those three make up most ultra-processed food. So, you have to hit the triad.

If a person gives up the seed oils but eats loads of refined carbs and drinks Coca-Cola for 30 years, they’re going to end up in trouble probably. If they have seed oils at a few percent of diet, not huge, and they eliminate the refined carbs, I wonder how badly would they end up? It’s a tricky one.”

I’ve taken a more ******** position against seed oils and LA, as pre-1850, when industrialized food processing first began, the amount of LA found in human fat tissue was around 1% to 2%. Today, it’s between 20% and 30%.

I believe anything above 2% is excessive and radically increases oxidative stress that can decimate your cell membranes, mitochondria, protein, stem cells and DNA. And it takes up to seven years to eliminate the LA buildup from your body as it is stored in your cell membranes.

I also now believe that once you’re metabolically flexible, excluding healthy carbohydrates (not processed ones, of course) can be detrimental. I’m metabolically flexible and will personally not go lower than 50 grams of healthy carbs a day, largely because I exercise three to four hours a day. On many days, I eat 150 to 200 grams of carbs, typically from fruit. Despite that, I’m still in ketosis and have very low visceral body fat.

When I tried going low-carb, under 50 grams, for extended period of times, my health declined. So, provided you’re metabolically flexible, I believe carbs are healthy. This is why I believe LA is far more dangerous than carbs. You also don’t need to detox from excess carbs. Just stop eating them and your insulin resistance will immediately drop.

Ideology, Not Science, Rules the Day

While governments lean on the precautionary principle to justify lockdowns and mask mandates, the precautionary principle is not followed when it comes to the COVID injections.

“It just shows that this is an ideology,” Cummins says. “It’s not about science. It was never about science. It’s about economics, profiteering, control, getting in ID cards. Probably, digital currency will be coming in. They want the ID card to get everyone’s metrics locked in for access. All of these bad things, they’re all ideologies. None of them are scientific.

Now they’re coming after the kids. I mean, you don’t have to be anti-vax, you just have to be rational, to look at the impact of SARS-CoV-2, look at the vaccine data and the real-world empirical data of the country comparisons that show the vaccine’s not doing much. And then look at what they’re actually trying to do — vaccinate all the children — and you just know it’s completely perverse…

But we have to accept reality. I often say to people who are getting despondent … you have to be stoical. I fight the misinformation seven days a week. But if it turns out that the bad guys are getting dreadful things implemented, I refuse to let myself become despondent, or miserable, or give up.

I just hardened myself that I will not be brought down by this, no matter how bad it gets. Even if they get ID cards and you’re jabbed, and tracked, and traced, you’ve still got to be the resistance. You’ve still got to live. And you’ve still got to oppose it and stay healthy. Stay around to oppose it.

Look at the French resistance in World War II. Dreadful conditions. Dreadful. They had to sleep with the enemy, literally. If they were caught, they were tortured and murdered. For around a year or two, things looked absolutely grim, that they were not going to win. But they kept at it.”

Re: U utterly stupid puke (called "people"): all the covid vaxxes are for is SUICIDE, u brainless sc

Just 1 in every 1.7 million children have died with Covid-19 in 18 months, whilst 1 in 9 children suffered a serious adverse reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine in the Clinical Trial

By Daily Expose on August 19, 2021

Link: https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/1...fered-serious-adverse-reaction-covid-vaccine/

The Pfizer Covid-19 injection has been given emergency use authorisation to be used in children over the age of 12 in the UK by the MHRA, whilst the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have decided that vulnerable children over the age of 12 and all 16 and 17 year olds should be offered the Pfizer jab. Both authorities claim that their decision is based on the benefits outweighing any potential risks.

If this is the case, then the MHRA and JCVI need to explain how they came to this conclusion when just 1 in every 1.7 million children have died with Covid-19 in 18 months, whilst 1 in every 9 children suffered a serious adverse reaction to the Pfizer vaccine in the small and short clinical trial which left them unable to perform daily activities.

According to official NHS data published weekly, between March 2020 and the 11th August 2021 a total of 3,743 people have died with Covid-19 in UK hospitals who had no underlying conditions, whilst 85,410 have allegedly died with Covid-19 who had other serious underlying conditions.

These conditions include ailments such as chronic kidney disease, chronic neurological disease, chronic pulmonary disease, heart disease, and dementia.

However, the vast majority of these deaths have occured in people over the age of 80, and people between the age of 60 and 79; the vast majority of which are closer to the age of 79. The number given by the NHS of people who have died with Covid-19 since March 2020, between the ages of 0 and 19, who had underlying conditions is just 38. Whilst the people who have died with Covid-19 snce March 2020, between the ages of 0 and 19, who had no other known underlying conditions stands at just 9.

There are approximately 15.6 million people aged 19 and under in the United Kingdom which means just 1 in every 410,526 children and teenagers have allegedly died with Covid-19 in 18 months, who had other serious pre-existing conditions. Whilst just 1 in every 1.7 million children have allegedly with Covid-19 in 18 months, who had no know pre-existing conditions.

Every death is of course a tragedy, especially when it is somebody so young, but we need to put these numbers into context now that an experimental injection is going to be given to children in the United Kingdom in the name of protecting them from Covid-19.

During the clinical trial to test the efficacy and safety of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in children aged 12 and over, 1,127 children were given one dose of the mRNA jab, but only 1,097 children received the second dose. This fact in itself raises questions as to why 30 children did not receive a second dose of the Pfizer jab.

Of the 1,127 children who received a first dose of the jab a shocking 86% experienced an adverse reaction. Of the 1,097 children who received a second dose of the jab a shocking 78.9% experienced an adverse reaction.

Of course these adverse reactions include things such as a sore arm, so therefore it is vital to know the rate of serious adverse reactions that occurred during the limited clinical trial.

For children 12 to 15 years of age, the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial found the overall incidence of severe adverse events which left them unable to perform daily activities, during the two-month observation period to be 10.7%, or 1 in 9, in the vaccinated group and 1.9% in the unvaccinated group, resulting in a vaccine risk of 8.8% or 1 in 11 vaccinated children.

Consequently, children who received the vaccine had nearly six times the risk of a severe adverse event occurring in the two-month observation period compared to children who did not receive the vaccine. In addition, the incidence of Covid-19 in the unvaccinated group was 1.6%, therefore, there were almost seven times more severe adverse events observed in the vaccinated group than there were Covid-19 cases in the unvaccinated group.

This information is all freely available to see in official Food and Drug Administration (FDA) documents and official Centre for Disease Control (CDC) documents.

As you can clearly see based on the number of children to have allegedly died with Covid-19 in 18 months, and the number of children to have suffered a serious adverse reaction in the clinical trial, the benefits of giving children the Covid-19 injection do not outweight the risks.

But there may be some who naively believe children should be given the injection because it will help to prevent transmission of the Covid-19 virus, but that is not what these experimental injections do.

The Pfizer clinical trial was not designed to observe asymptomatic infection with SARS-CoV-2 or the effect of the vaccine on the spread (transmission) of COVID-19. Consequently, the FDA states that “it is possible that asymptomatic infections may not be prevented as effectively as symptomatic infections” and “data are limited to assess the effect of the vaccine against transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from individuals who are infected despite vaccination.”

This is also proven by the fact thousands of fully vaccinated individuals are allegedly testing positive for Covid-19, being hospitalised and dying. The latest Public Health England report shows that fully vaccinated individuals account for 65% of all alleged Covid-19 deaths since February 2021.

Therefore due to the fact the Covid-19 vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, 1 in every 9 children suffered a serious adverse reaction leaving them unable to perform daily activities during the clinical trial, and just 1 in every 1.7 million children having allegedly died with Covid-19 in 18 months, how on earth can the MHRA and JCVI justify giving the Covid-19 vaccine to children and claim that their decision is based on the potential benefits outweighing any risks?

Biden pushes THIRD spike protein “booster” injection on Americans

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/08/biden-pushes-third-spike-protein.html

Due to the continued failure of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” to provide protection against infection, the Biden regime is now urging all Americans to roll up their sleeves for a third “booster” shot.

Now that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted emergency use authorization (EUA) for these additional injections, Pedo Joe says that all adults should comply with his latest guidance once the booster jabs become available in September.

This is good news for Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, which will soon be able to peddle off hundreds of millions of doses of unused vaccine, bringing in more profits for the pharmaceutical giants.

Those who take the third jab are being promised “longer-lasting protection” against the “delta” variant, which the mainstream media says is “soaring” all across the country, especially in “red” areas that tend to be more “hesitant.”

U.S. health authorities claim that the booster shots will provide a little bit more protection now that the first two jabs have probably worn off. Eventually, there will probably be a fourth, fifth, and so on, available as well.

The latest “science,” we are now being told, suggests that the vaccines do not provide lasting protection against Chinese Germs, hence the need for regular follow-up shots much like an annual flu shot.

The immunocompromised, including cancer patients and organ transplant recipients, are being told to head to the front of the line. After that, anyone who still feels scared about testing “positive” for the Fauci Flu can line right up to get injected.

If the first two shots didn’t work, why would a third one work?

There are concerns, however, that introducing these booster shots at a time when a large percentage of Americans are still fully “unvaccinated” might deter the “hesitant” from ever getting any shots, seeing as how the government is now admitting that they do not work.

If the first two shots failed, then why would getting a third make any difference? Anyone with a working brain is asking that question right about now, though Fauci and friends are hoping that enough people will take off their thinking caps and just obey.

“We have to really make sure that while we’re spending a lot of time and effort on third doses that we don’t undermine our campaign for first vaccinations,” lamented Georgetown University public health specialist Lawrence Gostin.

“That’s truly the existential crisis in the United States.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) is said to be upset about the booster shot campaign as some third world countries still have not received their first doses of the injections.

To roll out a third shot for Americans during this time will only further contribute to the “advancing and deepening” of “the existing inequities” inherent to “Operation Warp Speed,” says Tlaleng Mofokeng, a South African “expert” advising the United Nations about the plandemic.

“There are people who are yet to receive a single shot,” Mofokeng complained during an interview.

To White House press secretary Jen Psaki, however, there is no problem at all with the situation. There is no reason, she says, Americans cannot continue to get booster shot after booster shot while also providing shots to poor people halfway around the world.

According to Psaki, Biden has “enough supply” of the vaccines “should a booster be needed for the eligible population.”

The reason why the booster shot program has to wait until September is because the FDA has yet to grant its official approval for Wuhan Flu shots. Once that happens and they become FDA-approved, all bets are off as to how aggressively the government will try to “mandate” them.

EMA: Almost a Third of COVID Vaccination Side Effects Are Severe​

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/ema-almost-third-covid-vaccination-side-effects-severe/5755728

By Free West Media
Global Research, September 14, 2021

Johnson-Johnson-breaking-news-Covid-vaccine-injury-feature-800x417-400x209.jpg

The reported suspected side effects for the four Covid vaccines, which have only been conditionally approved in the EU, are record-breaking after just 8 months. Serious side effects have been reported.
The European Medicines Agency EMA currently lists 904 534 personal suspected cases with a total of 3 478 979 individual side effects for the Covid vaccines (as of September 3, 2021). Almost a third of them are categorized as serious. Thus 262 383 of the 904 534 the cases are severe.
The four Covid vaccines have only received limited approval and the final evaluation reports are not expected until the end of 2022 or 2023.
In the EMA EudraVigilance database, the data for the following vaccines are listed:
  • Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine Pfizer-Biontech (Tozinameran)
  • Covid-19 Vaccine Astrazeneca (Chadoxi NCoV-19)
  • Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine Moderna (CX-024414)
  • Covid-19 Vaccine Janssen (AD26.CoV2.S)
The total number of all suspected cases reported to the EMA increased by over 80 percent in the period May 29, 2021 to September 3, 2021. Contrary to some rumours, the majority of the reports are submitted by personnel from the health sector such as clinics or medical practices. With Biontech it is around 46 percent that are reported by EU medical practices or clinics.
This speaks for a solid database. Added to this are the control and monitoring mechanisms of the EMA, which have been tried and tested over many years, in order to secure the best possible data sets.
The reports are usually first sent to the national competent authorities (Germany PEI). These cases are often filtered and then reported to the EMA.
If You’ve Had COVID, Please Don’t Get Vaccinated
What proportion do the reported suspected cases of Covid vaccinations make up in the EMA database?
If one follows the information in the 2020 annual report, the 904 534 suspected Covid vaccination cases in the period of just 8 months from 2021 account for almost exactly 50 percent of the 1 821 211 suspected side effects of all 5 042 substances listed for drugs as well as vaccinations in 2020.
That is incredibly high.
France singles out Janssen’s product as a problem
A “significant number” of injuries as a result of Janssen’s Covid-19 vaccine, which works with a single dose, has been noted in France, said the Medicines Agency (ANSM) on Monday, which said it would be carrying out more investigations.
“A large number of cases of failure of the Janssen vaccine has been reported, with in particular serious forms (death, resuscitation) as well as an over-representation of patients vaccinated by Janssen in intensive care” in Marseille and Tours, noted the ANSM in its periodic vaccine surveillance report.
Since April, around one million injections of this vaccine (the only one to be administered with a single dose) have been carried out in France. Among all these people vaccinated with Janssen, 32 cases of Covid-19 infection have so far been reported (a rate of 3,78 per 100 000).
Of these 32 cases, 29 were serious and 4 deaths were recorded (people aged 73 to 87). For the 17 cases of infection where the variant was known, it was the Delta variant in each case.
Hospitalized in intensive care despite vaccination
In addition, two hospitals reported an unusually high number of patients vaccinated with Janssen among people hospitalized in intensive care despite vaccination.
In Marseille, out of 7 patients who were fully vaccinated but still admitted to the ICU (that is to say seriously affected), 4 had been jabbed with Janssen. In Tours, this proportion was 50 percent.
All these elements justify “additional investigations” to check whether the failures are more important with Janssen than with the other vaccines available in France.
On August 24, the French National Authority for Health (HAS) recommended that people vaccinated with Janssen receive a booster dose with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) from four weeks after their vaccination.
Several real-life studies have indeed shown that the first dose of Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine provided insufficient protection. No data on this point is available for Janssen, but the HAS considered it likely that this is also the case.
The risk/reward ratio of Covid-19 vaccines is appalling
As the graph in this tweet shows, there are no valid reasons for pursuing mass vaccination against Covid-19.
Regardless of the reported efficacy of vaccines, the data from the most vaccinated nations on Earth indicates that vaccinating nearly all adults will not prevent seasonal waves of infection:
Every one of these nations had dramatically more cases in Aug 2021 than in Aug 2020: pic.twitter.com/LdJaQICT6L
— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) September 13, 2021

Top 10 BIGGEST LIES about Covid-19​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/top-10-biggest-lies-about-covid-19.html

Covid is a group of symptoms, not a disease, according to one of the world’s leading virus experts, Dr. Judy Mikovitz. When you test “positive” for Covid, you’re really just testing positive for common colds, flu viruses and pathogens from previous vaccines. When most people run a high fever, their body is actually fighting off bacteria from the Covid masks they wear all day and the pathogens that were injected with the Covid inoculations.
The entire pandemic is based on false pretenses and fabricated statistics, so we must look at the biggest lies that were concocted, like a synthetic virus in a lab, and then spread around with propaganda, like a TV “breaking news” pandemic update.
Anyone wearing a mask who got a flu shot this summer is literally growing the pandemic because they will be sick and test “positive” for Covid, and also be convinced they had Covid. Then when they quarantine, social distance and continue to mask up, they will be weakening themselves while exacerbating whatever cold or flu they have even more so.
Therefore, the vaccines start the wave of sickness, the PCR tests show almost everyone positive for vaccine-induced sickness, and the masks and lockdowns fuel the viruses and bacteria even more. It’s a vicious cycle and everyone thinks we’re in the middle of a worldwide pandemic caused by a virus, when it’s really caused by the Covid vaccines and promoted by false-positive PCR testing.

Which of these TEN most popular Covid lies do you still believe?

LIE #1. Covid is still contagious when you’re asymptomatic.
LIE #2. PCR tests tell you whether or not you have or had Covid-19 (or Delta).
LIE #3. Vaccines usually prevent you from catching Covid, or make it a mild case if you do.
LIE #4. Covid-19 vaccines help with immunity against variants, like Delta and Lambda.
LIE #5. A lab can test for Covid-19 and prove in court if you had it (like forensic DNA).
LIE #6. Covid vaccines are safe, even for pregnant women.
LIE #7. Vaccine immunity is stronger than natural immunity.
LIE #8. Without vaccines, you’re at high risk of catching and dying from Covid.
LIE #9. Vaccines provide better immunity for Covid than vitamin D, zinc and Ivermectin.
LIE #10. Masks, social distancing and lockdowns have helped “flatten the curve.”

The 160 million Americans who got Covid vaccinated have a new inflammatory disease driving their “pre-existing” inflammatory diseases

Most Americans who got the Covid jabs already are the ones who are terrified of the virus because they already have compromised immune systems, whether from obesity, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, COPD or just chronic inflammation from poor eating and toxic medicine, including vaccines.
The spike-protein injections (Covid shots) are creating trillions of miniscule clogs in the blood, causing the heart to become inflamed and overworked, driving other diseases to the tipping point (needed hospitalization or death).
Healthy people can fix this “pandemic” by NOT getting any vaccines and NOT wearing a mask, as Dr. Mikovitz has explained.
Scholars, doctors, scientists and immunologists are stepping up and blowing the whistle on the “plandemic” and exposing the fake shots, the fake tests that almost always read positive, and the fake “safety protocols” that are being shoved down our throats by big and small government alike, plus by corporations, school systems and most of all, the medical industrial complex.

BOMBSHELL: FDA Allows Whistleblower Testimony that COVID-19 Vaccines Are Killing and Harming People!​

September 19, 2021September 19, 2021 James Fetzerblog

Link: https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/09/bom...d-19-vaccines-are-killing-and-harming-people/

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

[Editor’s note: I have added the stunning report from a UK Funeral Director that the COVID PANDEMIC is a hoax and that hospitals are killing seniors.]

The FDA held a Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting yesterday (September 17, 2021) to discuss authorizing a third Pfizer COVID-19 “booster shot.”

There were signs heading into the meeting this week that there could be some fireworks at this hearing, as two top vaccine research scientists at the FDA, Dr. Marion Gruber and Dr. Phillip Kause, the Director and Deputy Director of the Office of Vaccines Research, recently resigned.

This followed a report published in The Lancet from 18 officials at the FDA opposing the Biden Administration’s plan to start distributing Pfizer “booster shots” later this month (September, 2021) before the FDA had even approved them.

To say that there were fireworks at the Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting yesterday might be a gross understatement. The 18 member committee voted 16 to 2 AGAINST approving the booster shots, although later they did give their endorsement on approving them for people 65 and older.

Video Player

00:0000:0038:53Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

BOMBSHELL! UK Funeral Director blows the cover of the COVID HOAX: Brace yourself.

During the “open session” part of the meeting, dissenting doctors questioning the Pfizer shots were given a chance to address the public with their concerns, and they presented to the public REAL data about the shots that up until now has been heavily censored.

Dr. Joseph Fraiman, an emergency room physician from New Orleans who did his studies at Cornell Medical School, stated that there are no trials large enough yet to prove that the COVID-19 vaccines reduce hospitalization without causing serious harm.

He lamented the fact that the “vaccine hesitant” coming into his emergency room were more educated on the risks of the COVID-19 vaccine than those vaccinated.

I know many think that vaccine hesitants are dumb, or just misinformed. That’s not at all what I’ve seen.
In fact typically, independent of education level, the vaccine hesitant I’ve met in the ER are more familiar with vaccine studies, and more aware of their own COVID risks than the vaccinated.
For example, many of my nurses have refused the vaccine despite seeing COVID-19 cause more death and devastation than most people have.
I ask them why refuse the vaccine?
They tell me while they’ve seen the first hand dangers of COVID, the elderly, the obese, diabetics; they think their risk is low.
They’re not wrong. A 30-year-old female has about a 1 in 7000 chance of catching COVID and being hospitalized over it.
He pointed out that a recent study showed that the risk of vaccine-induced Myocarditis (heart disease) in young males is higher than their risk from hospitalization from COVID.

He called for larger studies to be conducted.

We the medical establishment cannot confidently call out anti-COVID-19 activists who publicly claim the vaccines harm more than they save, especially in the young and healthy, the fact that we do not have the clinical evidence to say these activists are wrong, should terrify us all.
FDA-Image-1--300x168.jpg
Steve Kirsch, the Executive Director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, also gave testimony, and he began his comments with:

I am going to focus my remarks today with the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about, that the vaccines kill more people than they save.
He presented data to prove that the belief that these vaccines are “safe” simply isn’t true. He gives several facts to show this, most all of which we have previously covered here at Health Impact News.

For example, people have 71 times more risk of heart attack following COVID-19 vaccines than any other vaccine.

FDA-Image-2-300x172.jpg

Kirsch claims that expert analysis of existing data, including the 6-month Pfizer trials and VAERS data, prove that the shots kill more people than they allegedly save.

About 411 deaths per million doses. That translates into about 150,000 people have died (from the Pfizer shots).
He then presented some data from the Israel Ministry of Health.

The real numbers confirm that we kill more than we save. And I would love to look at the Israel ministry of health data on the 90+ year olds where we went from a 94.4% vaccinated group to 82.9% vaccinated in the last 4 months.
In the most optimistic scenario it means that 50% of the vaccinated people died and 0% of unvaccinated people died. Unless you can explain that to the public you cannot approve the boosters.
Dr. Jessica Rose, PhD, MSc, BSc, whom we have featured previously here on Health Impact News and has done extensive studies on the VAERS data, also gave a presentation where she showed that we have had a 1000% percent increase in adverse events following COVID vaccines, as compared to all previous vaccines in prior years, something we have covered extensively here at Health Impact News.

Listen to the presentations of these three doctors. This is from our Bitchute channel, and it is also on our Rumble channel.

FDA-Image-3-300x171.jpg

COVID-19 UPDATE: Three States with Highest Vaccination Rate Lead the Country with Greatest Increase in COVID-19 Case Rates Last Week​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 20, 2021 at 3:45pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/__trashed-35/

Data from John Hopkins COVID-19 Tracker shows that several states with the highest vaccination rates like Maine, New York, and Vermont have the highest increased rate in COVID-19 cases last week.

And the state with the greatest decreased rate in COVID-19 cases was Texas.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-2.34.59-PM.jpg

Advertisement - story continues below

Vermont, leading the country with the highest vaccination rate of 71.30% (fully vaccinated) had a 34.07% increase rate in COVID-19 cases last week.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-1.09.13-PM.jpg

TRENDING: BREAKING: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri RESIGNS From Office After TGP Exposé : "There Was No Cover-Up, The Election Was Not Stolen. Biden Won."

Maine is another state that has the highest vaccination rate of 67.92% (fully vaccinated). It also saw a record-high 100% increase rate of COVID-19 cases last week.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-1.11.57-PM.jpg

New York ranked 8th has a vaccination rate of 62.18% fully vaccinated. The rate of increase over the past week reached 43.13%.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-1.12.14-PM.jpg

Texas landed at the 31st spot in the country where 51.50% of its population are fully vaccinated.

39D6999F-E8C5-4A72-9DC1-95AF01759399.jpeg

It has the largest decrease of -56.57% of COVID cases last week.

And this was despite Joe Biden’s flood of unvaxxed Haitians that just poured across its southern border.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-2.35.19-PM.jpg

Immunization expert warns that vaccinated people are the real threat, “dangerous” to others​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/immunization-expert-warns-that.html

Perhaps the biggest Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) threat right now are people who took the “vaccines,” suggests Prof. Christian Perronne, a former head at the World Health Organization’s (WHO) European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization.
Perronne warned in a recent speech that “fully vaccinated” people must quarantine over the winter months or else risk becoming seriously ill or even dying, now that their immune systems have been permanently altered with experimental gene therapy.

A specialist in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases, Perronne says the situation in Israel and the United Kingdom, two of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world, is deteriorating rapidly. The same is expected to occur here in the United States as well.
“Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others,” Perronne is quoted as saying.
“It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in U.K. also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”
A working group in France is said to be “utterly panicked” about the situation and not sure what to do to address it. Most of the people getting sick after testing “positive” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) are people who took the jabs, which is not what we were all told would happen as part of “Operation Warp Speed.”

“95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations,” announced an Israeli doctor by the name of Kobi Haviv during a segment on Channel 13 News.
“We are opening more and more covid branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

If the effectiveness of covid vaccines is “disappearing,” then why the aggressive push for more of them?​

It is not as though any of this is breaking news. We have been warning for months that Fauci Flu shots are spreading the variants, not stopping them.
Why, then, is the Biden regime basically threatening Americans to roll up their sleeves, or else? Does China Joe want more people to get sick and die, which will commence another round of shots causing more sickness and death, and so on for the rest of time?
At this point, it should be painfully obvious even to those who buy into the Branch Covidian rhetoric that something is really wrong with the narrative. Experts in immunology have also been warning for many months now that administering vaccines during a pandemic, even with good intentions, is not a good idea.

It would appear as though the goal is not to stamp out the scourge but to continue fueling it with more and more injections. Meanwhile, sick patients with vaccine-induced illnesses are unable to access remedies like ivermectin that could actually help them.
“If you stock up with ivermectin and boost your immune system with vitamin D and start taking ivermectin immediately after symptoms appear (i.e., fever), your odds of survival approach 100 percent,” wrote one commenter at America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS).
“I got 100 12 mg ivermectin tablets from India for $170 including shipping. The recommended dosage is 24 mg for five days or sooner if fever subsides, so my cost to get to 100 percent is $17. And the beauty is: NONE of that $17 goes to Pfizer.”

“To say nothing about the four billion doses of ivermectin given in Africa and elsewhere, with statistically zero side effects, is a travesty,” wrote another. “Biden et al. are sociopaths: if they had an ounce of genuine care for the health of people they would say, ‘you do whatever you think is best for your health after taking proper advice.'”

Covid vaccines confirmed to KILL twice as many people as they “save”​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/covid-vaccines-confirmed-to-kill-twice.html

American entrepreneur Steve Kirsch has released a paper showing that for every person a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” supposedly saves, at least two other “fully vaccinated” people die from the injections.
This is based on official government data, by the way, which shows that getting jabbed in an attempt to stop the spread really is a fool’s game.
If science is really what we are all supposed to embrace, then how come almost nobody is talking about this latest scientific development? It is right there in the government databases for anyone to look at for themselves, assuming they are intellectually honest and not pushing some other agenda.
“There are 15,000 deaths reported in the VAERS system today,” Kirsch wrote in the document. “The CDC has claimed they have investigated all of them and found no causal link. Zero. Zip. Nada. Can we see a copy of the report? Of course not.”
At the very least, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention should have identified at least 4,500 deaths out of this batch. Yet not a single one of them has been pegged as a consequence of the injections.
This is largely due to politics, of course, as admitting that these “miracle” injections are a complete and utter failure – that is, if saving lives was the goal – would decimate the narrative.
Instead, we are now being told that if people will just get a third or fourth, or even fifth, injection that everything would get better. There is no science to support this, though.

Are covid vaccines the red horse of the apocalypse riding?​

According to Kirsch, the data clearly shows that at a bare minimum, some 200,000 Americans have died because of the so-called “vaccines.” Another 300,000 are now permanently disabled and unable to live the normal life they once had pre-jab.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg, he warns. Many of the worse adverse effects will take months or even years to manifest. And now children as young as six months old, if Tony Fauci gets his way, will be getting stabbed with the drug cocktails.
It is a horrifying prospect to imagine where all of this is probably headed moving forward. A wave of sickness and death – you might even call it the red horse of the apocalypse – is soon to come, and the jabs are to blame.
We already know from well-established science that the Chinese Virus shots are actively spreading more disease by triggering the mutation of new “variants.” As it turns out, these vaccine-induced variants are the real “pandemic.”
Interestingly, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) invited Kirsch to attend a virtual meeting of its Vaccine Advisory Committee. This is the same committee that recently decided against recommending Biden Booster shots for all Americans.
It would appear as though Kirsch had a hand in stopping the Biden Booster agenda from getting the FDA’s rubber stamp, but that does not mean anything as the Biden regime, with Fauci’s approval, is going rogue and introducing them anyway.
“I don’t know what role Kirsch played in the 16-2 decision against boosters, but there are obviously some people there who feel uncomfortable with the current vaccine-at-all-costs approach,” writes Raúl Ilargi Meijer for The Burning Platform.
“I wouldn’t rule out it was done on purpose. But the info is out there now, and YouTube and Twitter are not going to ban or shadowban the FDA.”

Australia bans ivermectin for COVID-19, blocks early treatment to push its jab agenda​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/australia-bans-ivermectin-for-covid-19.html

From forcing COVID-19 positive individuals to stay at quarantine “camps” to prohibiting people from traveling more than 5 kilometers away from their houses, Australian officials have shocked the Western world with their extremely strict pandemic lockdown measures. On September 10th, officials took it one step further, critics say, by banning one of the early treatments for COVID: Ivermectin.
This drug is considered an “essential medicine” according to the World Health Organization (WHO), largely for its role in treating parasitic diseases. (It’s not just a “horse de-wormer” as the latest propaganda insists pejoratively.)
In fact, dozens of research studies suggest it’s significantly effective in treating COVID-19. So, why is it being loudly condemned by mainstream media? Is it truly because of safety concerns – or perhaps is it because having good early treatment doesn’t advance the COVID shot agenda?
Australian government bans use of ivermectin for COVID-19, says GPs can only prescribe this drug for “approved” conditions
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of the Australian Government’s Department of Health announced last week that “general practitioners are now only able to prescribe ivermectin for TGA-approved conditions (indications),” including scabies and parasitic infections.
The TGA says ivermectin is not an approved treatment for COVID-19 (even the WHO only recommends ivermectin for use in clinical trials), the evidence supporting its effectiveness for COVID is low, and advocated doses are “significantly higher than those approved and found safe” for other conditions, which could cause adverse effects like nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and seizures. The significant increase in ivermectin (Stromectol) prescriptions could also drive a drug shortage, harming people who are currently being treated with ivermectin for scabies or parasitic infections.

The TGA admits something else: They are banning this drug because they believe there are “significant public health risks in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection rather than getting vaccinated.”
Pitting one drug against the other, TGA continues: “Individuals who believe that they are protected from infection by taking ivermectin may choose not to get tested or to seek medical care if they experience symptoms. Doing so has the potential to spread the risk of COVID-19 infection throughout the community.”
This is a highly unusual claim, given that COVID shots do not prevent transmission either, per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
It’s not about whether ivermectin is the latest and greatest – it’s about the worldwide push to position mRNA jabs as the “ONLY” way to end this pandemic
As for claims that there is “no scientific basis” for the use of ivermectin against COVID-19 as pharma company Merck said back in February 2021, this simply isn’t true.
In a June 2021 clinical review published in The Journal of Antibiotics, a pair of authors systematically analyzed data from 55 studies looking at ivermectin and its effect on outcomes in COVID-19. Among their findings:
  • 36 of the 55 studies looked at early treatment and prophylaxis, and 100% of them reported positive effects (26 of them showed statistically significant improvements)
  • 17 of the 55 studies were randomized controlled trials – and 100% of these showed positive improvement for “mortality, ventilation, hospitalization, cases, and viral clearance”
“The consistency of positive results across a wide variety of cases has been remarkable,” the authors note. “It is extremely unlikely that the observed results could have occurred by chance” (statistically, 1 in 23 trillion).
The authors continue: “the longevity of the immunity offered by [COVID shots] or their role in offering protection against new mutant strains is still a matter of debate. The adoption of ivermectin as a “safety bridge” by some sections of the population that are still waiting for their turn for vaccination could be considered as a “logical” option.”
Ivermectin has been found to work against COVID-19 by blocking the IMPα/β1-mediated nuclear transport of SARS-CoV-2 proteins, thereby reducing viral replication and viral load.
Does this mean everyone should go out and get ivermectin? Absolutely not. The drug insert for ivermectin notes that the drug is classified as Pregnancy Category C. This means it has caused birth defects in animal studies and that there are “no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women.” Additionally, ivermectin is excreted in breast milk. Given the potential risks to newborns, nursing mothers should use caution.
Of course, when you read the package insert for the not-yet-available COMIRNATY (the FDA-approved version of the Pfizer mRNA jab), we see that there is “insufficient” data to say whether this COVID shot is safe in pregnant women and that it is “not known whether COMIRNATY is excreted in human milk.”

So: ivermectin is bad for all, but COVID shots are safe for all?
Our point: Criticizing outright bans of promising early treatments for COVID-19 like ivermectin does not necessarily mean these treatments are all inherently safe and perfect. Each patient MUST be provided as much information as possible about their individual risks versus benefits before beginning any medical treatment.
What is concerning, however, is the worldwide push to position mRNA jabs as the “only” way to end this pandemic.

Dr. Ryan Cole's Images Showing How The Spike Protein Decimates The Body's Major Organs And Circulatory System​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/dr-ryan-coles-images-showing-how-spike.html

BLOOD VESSELS, CAPILLARIES and ARTERIAL WALLS

Here is one of the endothelial cells that lines the inside of your blood vessels. Most of these cells have ACE2 receptors. On the left side, note the nice smooth lines. On the right side is what the Spike Protein from the vaccine, and those produced by your own body's cells, is doing to the mitochondria of the endothelial cells. The damages lead to clotting which can lead to strokes and heart attacks.

LUNGS

On the left side of the bottom two images below, note the healthy lung tissue. On the right side image, see how much purple there is? That's all inflammation. Why? The Spike Proteins from the vax have bound to the ACE2 receptors in the lung tissue cells. That has triggered the immune system to attack the Spike Proteins and the cells they have bound to which has led to a severe inflammatory response from the immune system attacking its own body. This is how your own immune system can kill you. Death by 'vaccine' causing your own body to permanently produce Spike Proteins which flood the body binding to every ACE2 receptor they can find from the heart and circulatory system to the brain. The immune system attacks and attacks until it virtually burns itself out. Then the organs and blood vessels are overwhelmed by the Spike Proteins and the body dies.

Don't forget that vaxed people are shedding the Spike Protein non-stop...and that is why the unvaxed are often sick after being in close contact with vaxed people.
BRAIN

Note all the dark red areas? These are brain cells and all the red doesn't belong there. The Spike Proteins from the vax are binding to the brain cells and this has resulted in another major organ inflammatory response. The body's own immune system, again, is attacking the Spike Proteins which causes the mass inflammation of the brain and the destruction of the spike-infested brain cells. Soon there will be cognitive impairment and non-stop brain damage with an obviously fatal outcome.
HEART

On the left hand side, see those blue arrows around the white? That's inflammation in the heart. That's not normal and has occurred after a shot. That is a Spike Protein landing there and that's your immune system attacking it and your own tissues. See the image on the right with the red arrows, that's the pericardium, the sac that surrounds your heart. That's inflammation and it doesn't belong there. Once you have heart damage the heart does not heal itself.

Left hand side. See all that grey in the middle, that's early scarring. Guess what, once a heart cell is damaged, it's damaged forever. It doesn't replace itself with another heart cell, it replaces itself with a scar.
KIDNEY

LIVER

See all that purple? That's inflammation and it doesn't belong there. Same story. The vax has genetically modified your body's cells to permanently produce nothing but Spike Protein around the clock. Here it has traveled to the liver and bound up with the ACE2 receptors in liver cells. The immune system realizes that, attacks, and the result is major liver damage and inflammation. Remember, the body has been genetically changed by the vax and is making so many Spike Proteins, they literally overwhelm every major organ system in the body, leading to the immune system attacking and destroying the spike infested cells and eventually the organs themselves.

Investigative Journalist Exposes Pentagon-funded Study that Can Prove COVID-19 Vaccines Do More Harm than Good​

By Nolan Barton
Global Research, October 12, 2021
BigPharmaNews.com 11 October 2021

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/inves...id-19-vaccines-do-more-harm-than-good/5758394

Senior-Woman-Doctor-Shot-Vaccine-400x225.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).

Investigative journalist Michelle Edwards exposes the findings of a health data analytics company hired by the Department of Defense (DOD), which can prove that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines are doing more harm than good.
Humetrix has conducted data analysis on 5.6 million Medicaid beneficiaries aged 65 and older under a DOD program called “Project Salus.”
An innovator in consumer-centered mobile platforms for over two decades, Humetrix is under contract with the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) and the DOD to “carry out COVID-19 surveillance and population risk mapping in the highest risk Medicare population for severe COVID-19.”
The complete analysis, titled “Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines against the delta variant among 5.6M Medicare beneficiaries 65 years and older,” was released on Sept. 28.
Analysts at Humetrix have determined that “based on what they’re seeing, antibody-dependent enhancement is definitely taking place,” Edwards tells international best-selling author Daniel Bobinski during his program “The Voice of Conservative Values” on Brighteon.TV.
“Meaning, the mass vaccination against COVID-19 is resulting into mutations [variants] – occurring and strengthening the virus, driving up the rate of infection,” Edwards explains.
The study examined a total of 20 million Medicare beneficiaries nationwide, with 16 million of the subjects aged 65 years and up. The study data consisted of 5.6 million vaccinated Medicare beneficiaries from January to late August 2021.
Of the study group, 2.7 million individuals received the Pfizer vaccine and 2.9 million received the Moderna vaccine. Out of 161,000 breakthrough infections, the investigators observed 33,000 breakthrough hospitalizations and 10,400 breakthrough intensive care unit (ICU) admissions. (Related: Coronavirus breakthrough cases continue to rise among the fully vaccinated as “vaccine pandemic” worsens.)

Natural immunity offers strongest protection against infection
Project Salus data suggests that the majority of COVID-19 infections occur among those fully vaccinated, with outcomes worsening over time. Additionally, analysts at Humetrix have found that individuals who have contracted and recovered from COVID-19 boast natural immunity –which offers the strongest protection against infection.
Natural Immunity from COVID Infection Could be Stronger than Vaccination in Protecting Against Delta Variant
“It’s something that you don’t see often in the news,” says Edwards. The government, mainstream media and Big Tech apparently like to keep it that way as the slide presentation has been immediately removed from the internet.
But Edwards is prepared for that, digging through archives and putting important parts of the presentation in her article at UncoverDC.com.
In Slide 8 of the 17-slide presentation, the information exhibits a significant decline in vaccine effectiveness within a short span of three to four months.
The slide states: “Breakthrough infection rates 5-6 months post-vaccination are twice as high as 3-4 months post-vaccination.” This data brings into question the overall effectiveness of the vaccines and the Biden administration’s call for boosters every three to four months. Slide 10 concludes that “Age has a minor contribution to the reduced vaccine protection seen in the group vaccinated 5-6 months ago.”
In Slide 11, analysts at Humetrix recognize specific waning vaccine immunity. They note that Moderna’s protection outperforms Pfizer’s. In Slide 12, the study gives a graph indicating the number of COVID-19 cases from February 6 to August 21. As delta cases increase, the study data reveals that by August, 71 percent of all COVID-19 cases were in vaccinated individuals.
Slide 13 shows that vaccine effectiveness against breakthrough hospitalization wanes considerably after five or six months compared to months three and four. Slide 16, which does not include unvaccinated individuals in the estimates, outlines data showing that mRNA vaccine effectiveness falls short of study predictions.
The study completely destroys the narrative espoused by President Joe Biden, which falsely claims America is experiencing “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
Results of the study “are completely reinforcing what we’re saying, that those with natural immunity – those who have recovered from COVID without being vaccinated – are in better position to fight the virus,” Edwards says. (Related: Policymakers ignoring natural immunity to covid in favor of “vaccine” immunity.)

Mass vaccinations lead to emergence of more dangerous variants
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche
, a vaccine research expert, has warned governments around the world that mass vaccinations could lead to the emergence of more dangerous forms of the virus.
He believes that the ongoing mass vaccination drives are “likely to further enhance adaptive immune escape as none of the current vaccines will prevent replication or transmission of viral variants.”
Immune escape is a term used to describe when the host is no longer able to recognize and counter a pathogen such as a relevant variant or mutant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
“The more we use these vaccines for immunizing people in the midst of a pandemic, the more infectious the virus will become,” says Vanden Bossche. “With increasing infectiousness comes an increased likelihood of viral resistance to the vaccines.”
Meanwhile, neuroscientist has explained why people vaccinated against COVID-19 are still contracting and spreading the disease at a high rate.
In an article published at the Wall Street Journal, Dr. Michael Segal explains that COVID-19 vaccines only stimulate internal immunity but do nothing to address mucosal immunity. Internal immunity protects the inside of the body while mucosal immunity provides the first line of defense by protecting the nose and mouth, and by doing so also reduces spread to others.
Segal says that all COVID-19 vaccines “are largely ineffective at stimulating the secretion of a particular form of antibodies called Immunoglobulin A (IgA) into our noses that occurs after actual infection with a virus.”
Those who have contracted and recovered from the disease have both mucosal and internal immunity.
Watch the Oct. 7 episode of “The Voice of Conservative Values” here:

Sanjay Gupta Tucks Tail Back At CNN After Disastrous Rogan Interview​

by ZeroHedge
October 14th 2021, 5:46 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sanjay-gupta-tucks-tail-back-at-cnn-after-disastrous-rogan-interview/

Update (1715ET): To the surprise of absolutely nobody, CNN is in major damage control mode after Joe Rogan slammed the network over their coverage of his use of Ivermectin as part of a cocktail he used to treat Covid-19.

CNN’s @DonLemon: “It is not a lie to say that [Ivermectin] is used as a horse de-wormer. I think that’s important. And it is not approved for Covid."@drsanjaygupta: “Correct … If you look at the data, there is no evidence that it really works [against Covid]." pic.twitter.com/eDpJUxrsqY
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 14, 2021

Note how CNN‘s framing is absolutely disingenuous – with Lemon suggesting they didn’t slander Rogan for taking ‘horse dewormer’ – whiled Gupta lied when he said there’s ‘no evidence that it [Ivermectin] really works’ against Covid.

Just look at how often, casually, and blatantly CNN lies about people. And then, when one of their employees is forced to admit they lied when directly confronted by the person they lied about, they force him to go on air and humiliate himself by backtracking. CNN is utter shit. pic.twitter.com/UJwj1izWGJ
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 14, 2021

Also, notice what a little worm Sanjay Gupta is. When he had to confront Rogan face to face, he admitted CNN lied about him and shouldn't have said what they sad. Then, back on CNN, pressured by Lemon, he stuttered and obfuscated. Look at the difference:https://t.co/mrfjyuPA0v

Absolutely pathetic.

Joe Rogan went off big on CNN during an interview with the network’s chief medical correspondent, Sanjay Gupta, who appeared on the star’s Spotify podcast on Wednesday to discuss a wide range of topics.

During the exchange, Gupta conceded that his network’s framing of Ivermectin, a widely-prescribed anti-parasitic which has shown tremendous efficacy in treating Covid-19,was wrong.

“Calling it a horse de-wormer is not the most flattering thing, I get that,” said Gupta.

It’s a lie on a news network – and it’s a lie that they’re conscious of. It’s not a mistake. They’re unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine,” Rogan shot back.

“Why would you say that when you’re talking about a drug that’s been given out to billions and billions of people? A drug that was responsible for one of the inventors winning the Nobel Prize in 2015?” the 54-year-old Rogan continued.

“A drug that has been shown to stop viral replication in vitro – you know that, right? Why would they lie and say that’s horse de-wormer? I can afford people medicine, motherfucker. This is ridiculous.”

Watch:

Joe Rogan asks Sanjay Gupta if it bothers him that CNN outright lied about Rogan taking horse dewormer to recover from covid. This is fantastic: pic.twitter.com/PEgJqIXhSD
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 14, 2021

Now that CNN's resident medical expert has corrected this, perhaps @Acosta would like to as well.
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) October 14, 2021

Opining further on Rogan’s rough-up is Glenn Greenwald:

Of course the usual media villains spread disinformation and unhinged conspiracy theories: QAnon boards, Facebook boomers, 4Chan teenagers.

But corporate media outlets do exactly the same — as a model, on purpose — and it's far more damaging because their platform is bigger.

This is not hyperbole: in the liberal sector of the corporate media — by far the largest and most dominant wing — lying and disinformation are not prohibited or even frowned up. It's encouraged and rewarded, as long as it's directed at the ideological enemies of their audience.

This is why there is no higher priority for liberal corporate outlets – literally no higher priority – than inducing more and more internet censorship. They want to silence the independent voices documenting their lies, and eliminate all competitors to create a captive audience.

That Rogan clip I posted above — from an anonymous small Twitter account — already has 1.8 million views. The real number is way higher since others also posted it. It's been years since CNN got anywhere close to 1.8 million watching their network. Therein lies the desperation.

Meanwhile, as we noted last month regarding Ivermectin (and worth repeating):

This widely prescribed anti-parasitic which is also used in horses has shown massive efficacy worldwide in the treatment of mild and moderate cases of Covid-19, plus as a prophylactic. India’s Uttar Pradesh province, with a population of over 200 million, says that widespread early use of Ivermectin ‘helped keep positivity [and] deaths low.’

(source, May 12th)
Separately, there have been several studies funded by the Indian government, primarily conducted through their largest govt. public medical university (AIIMS).

• Role of ivermectin in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study (source)
Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month.
  • Ivermectin as a potential treatment for mild to moderate COVID-19 – A double blind randomized placebo-controlled trial (source)
Conclusion: There was no difference in the primary outcome i.e. negative RT-PCR status on day 6 of admission with the use of ivermectin. However, a significantly higher proportion of patients were discharged alive from the hospital when they received ivermectin.
  • Clinical Research Report Ivermectin in combination with doxycycline for treating COVID-19 symptoms: a randomized trial (source, double-blind randomized, peer-reviewed)
Discussion: In the present study, patients with mild or moderate COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin in combination with doxycycline generally recovered 2 days earlier than those treated with placebo. The proportion of patients responding within 7 days of treatment was significantly higher in the treatment group than in the placebo group. The proportions of patients who remained symptomatic after 12 days of illness and who experienced disease progression were significantly lower in the treatment group than in the placebo group.
6111a3f98b7fb.image__0.jpg

Here are more human studies from other countries on the ‘horse dewormer’: Peru:

• Sharp Reductions in COVID-19 Case Fatalities and Excess Deaths in Peru in Close Time Conjunction, State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments (source, peer-reviewed, University of Toronto, Universidad EAFIT)
For the 24 states with early IVM treatment (and Lima), excess deaths dropped 59% (25%) at +30 days and 75% (25%) at +45 days after day of peak deaths. Case fatalities likewise dropped sharply in all states but Lima
Spain:

• The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial (source, University of Barcelona, peer-reviewed)
Findings: Patients in the ivermectin group recovered earlier from hyposmia/anosmia (76 vs 158 patient-days; p < 0.001).
Bengladesh:

• A Comparative Study on Ivermectin-Doxycycline and Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin Therapy on COVID-19 Patients (source – peer reviewed, though not govt funded)
Conclusion: According to our study, the Ivermectin-Doxycycline combination therapy has better symptomatic relief, shortened recovery duration, fewer adverse effects, and superior patient compliance compared to the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin combination. Based on this study’s outcomes, the Ivermectin-Doxycycline combination is a superior choice for treating patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 disease.
  • A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness (source, peer-reviewed double blind randomized, though small sample size)
Discussion: A 5-day course of ivermectin resulted in an earlier clearance of the virus compared to placebo (p = 0.005), thus indicating that early intervention with this agent may limit viral replication within the host. In the 5-day ivermectin group, there was a significant drop in CRP and LDH by day 7, which are indicators of disease severity.
Meanwhile, There are currently 76 ongoing or completed clinical trials on Ivermectin around the world. Below are the results of 32 which have been completed. One can visit ivermeta.com and dig down on any of these / read the entire study. The site recommends Ivermectin in conjunction with vaccines to confer the best protection against Covid-19, however we’ll leave that to you and your doctor to discuss.

image%286%29.png
Screenshot, http://ivermeta.com/
Yet doctors who advocate for Ivermectin are ridiculed by the media (more here and here and here).

The MSM swarmed over ‘horse paste overdoses’ for weeks after a handful cases nationwide (and no deaths) – including an outright lie amplified by Rolling Stone which they were forced to correct after the hospital in question denied the claim.

Meanwhile, the likes of Maddow, Don Lemon and Chris Hayes jumped right on the propaganda bandwagon – with Maddow promoting the debunked ER story in a tweet she refuses to delete – and Twitter refuses to censor for misinformation.

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer whistleblower says vaccine ‘glows,’ contains toxic luciferase, graphene oxide compounds​

Link: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...mpounds/?utm_source=featured&utm_campaign=usa

Melissa Strickler, a Christian, tells Jim Hale in an exclusive LifeSite interview that Pfizer's jab includes toxic chemicals, after having just been fired by Pfizer. Donate to help her at  www.lifefunder.com/PfizerMelissa

Featured Image

Celeste
McGovern

Thu Oct 14, 2021 - 8:06 pm EDTFri Oct 15, 2021 - 9:44 am EDT

Melissa needs help after being fired by Pfizer – Donate at LifeFunder.com

(LifeSiteNews) — Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine vials glow fluorescent blue and contain an enzyme called Luciferase, a quality inspector for the drug company told LifeSiteNews in an exclusive interview this week.

“The vaccine glows, at least Pfizer’s does,” Melissa Strickler, who worked for the pharmaceutical giant for nearly 10 years, said. “It looks like someone took a blue glowstick, cracked it open and put it in the vial, but only if there is light and it is around a dark background.”

Strickler, who worked at Pfizer’s large McPherson, Kansas plant, said she has inspected “hundreds of thousands of units” of vaccines in her career at the company “and never once seen anything do that, not even close.” Usually, the fluid in vials are clear like water, she said, but she photographed vials when she noticed the blue fluorescent tinge to the fluid and inquired about the ingredient to superiors.

Luciferase not on the label

Strickler said she heard a doctor describe codes for ingredients in the vaccines, including the codes SM102 for luciferase, a glow-in-the dark enzyme produced in fireflies, plants and fish that is used in bioluminescence research. Depending on different chemicals that it is mixed with, luciferase will glow different colors.

A bright blue luciferase was identified in a report in the journal Nature Scientific Reports in 2020, for example, and is only visible under UV lights of certain wavelengths.

Strickler told LifeSite that she emailed the company and asked if luciferase was in the Covid vaccine and was told that it was “only used in the testing of the vaccine,” but would not be included in the final product. “But the way I see this is the whole thing is experimental,” Strickler said.

“We haven’t even seen the Comirnaty labels being put on the vials in that plant yet,” Strickler said, referring to the tradename for the vaccine that the Food and Drug Administration approved in August. “As far as I know, everyone is still receiving that Emergency Use Authorization” original product.

Aborted fetal cells in development

In an explosive interview with Project Veritas made public last week, Strickler revealed insider Pfizer emails from high-level employees directing lower- level workers to not discuss the role of aborted fetal cells in the development of its Covid shots with the public.

Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer senior director of worldwide research, sent an email to an employee asking how to respond to a question about the use of aborted cells in its Covid vaccine.

“From the prospective of corporate affairs we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there. The risk of communicating this right now outweighs any potential benefit we could see, particularly with general members of the public who could take this information and use it in ways we may not want out there,” the email stated.

Other emails from Pfizer vice president and chief scientific officer Philip Dormitzer discussed the role of human embryonic kidney cells (HEK 293 cells) harvested from an aborted baby girl in 1973 and reproduced in a continuous line of cells used in the production of Pfizer’s Covid shot.

Strickler said the cells were chosen because of their ability to grow and are basically “cancerous cells” from an aborted baby.

‘What else?’

“It made me sick to my stomach because, if they’re going to lie about something like this, what else?” Strickler remarked. “It’s actually one of the things that if the public knew, they definitely would care.”

Thousands of people have sought exemptions from workplace Covid vaccine mandates on grounds of religious or conscience exemptions citing the use of fetal cells in the development of Covid vaccines and have been denied their requests. Social media platforms have routinely deleted posts about fetal tissue in Covid vaccine development and mainstream media have “fact-checked” reports as “misinformation.” Strickler said that Pfizer knows this.

‘They’re just deceitful’

“They’re just simply being deceitful. I mean, they could end the conspiracy theories, they could correct the fact-checkers on social media and they remain silent because they know if they do say, ‘yeah, we did use fetal cell lines in the development of this,’ they know that they’re not able to deny the religious exemptions. I think that’s what it’s about.

“It’s wrong in my opinion to benefit from an abortion. I don’t think God would want us doing those things. But it goes deeper than that as to public deceit and they’re trying to give it to children.”

Gene editing

“I thought all this stuff was conspiracy things,” Strickler told LifeSite reporter Jim Hale. She described the deceit from Pfizer as “endless,” however. “I don’t think they’ve been honest about a single thing about this vaccine other than it’s experimental. And that it’s mRNA technology.”

She added that the mRNA technology of the vaccines could be used with CRISPR technology for gene editing and that fact is also being obscured to the public in messages from Pfizer, the mainstream media and government.

Pfizer employees ready to quit

Strickler said that before Covid she had enjoyed her job as a product inspector but that since the pandemic began many employees have “vaccine regret” after getting the shots and “a lot of people refused to get it. In fact, over half of the employees are willing to walk out over this and Pfizer knows that.”

Strickler compared the drug giant with an “abusive, rich husband.” She said the company offers excellent benefits and pay, “but they don’t exactly treat you the best in the sense that they don’t seem to value all their employees equally.”

She described frequent “virtue signaling” emails sent to employees, including one proclaiming Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla “Father of the Year.”

Strickler said she had often wanted to quit after Covid vaccine manufacturing began at the McPherson plant and had prayed about it, but felt compelled to hang on, until she discovered a database of explosive and deceitful company emails that she eventually exposed to Project Veritas.

After the exposé aired, Strickler received a phone call from an employee at Pfizer telling her not to come to work again and a letter from the company confirmed that she was fired.

LifeSite is joining Veritas in raising funds for Strickler in recognition of her bravery in speaking out in defense of truth.

Ireland town that’s 99.7% “fully vaccinated” seeing massive covid “outbreak”​

Monday, October 18, 2021 by: Ethan Huff

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-18-ireland-town-fully-vaccinated-massive-covid-outbreak.html

(Natural News) The Irish enclave of Waterford, where 99.7 percent of all adults are now “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), is seeing a huge outbreak of the disease.
According to reports, this latest surge in new “cases” of the Fauci Flu is igniting fears that Ireland might be on the verge of going through a fifth “wave” of the disease – even though people are obeying the government’s demand that they get jabbed.
In the last seven days, Waterford has seen 408 new cases of the Chinese Flu. This translates to an incidence rate of 351.2 infections per 100,000 people. Over the past two weeks, Waterford has seen 719 new cases, or 618.9 cases per 100,000 people.
“County Waterford has the highest adult vaccination rates in Ireland at 99%+,” tweeted someone familiar with the new data. “Followed by County Carlow in second place at 98%+.”
“County Waterford also has the highest Covid incidence rates in Ireland, followed by County Carlow in second place,” this same person added. “What is going on?”
This sounds a whole lot like the current situation in Vermont. Despite nearly 90 percent of the state now being “fully vaccinated,” Chinese Virus hospitalizations are soaring.
It seems like wherever the most people are getting jabbed for the Wuhan Flu, there you will find the most cases of illness and death. And wherever people are just saying no, there you will find the healthiest people who have long since moved on with their lives.

Covid is a mental illness​

Hilariously, Waterford was actually considered to be the crown jewel of Ireland’s mass vaccination program. Prior to this outbreak, government officials were bragging about how compliant the county is, and how this would put an end to the plandemic.
What ended up happening instead is that the region ignited a fresh round of illnesses as fully vaccinated residents flood their local emergency rooms in desperate need of care.
“For the first time since March, the number of patients in hospital with Covid in Ireland is over 400,” reported Citizen Free Press. “This in a country where 92% of adults have been vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) Virus.”
“It’s worse for County Waterford where almost every single person over the age of 18 has been double jabbed and yet case numbers are surging with more than 700 new cases documented in the last 2 weeks.”
The irony of all this can hardly be overlooked. For more than a year, the world was told that getting jabbed for Chinese Germs would put an end to the plandemic, and now it appears that the only reason there is even still a plandemic at all is because of the so-called “vaccines.”
“The number of vaccinated patients in ICU now is almost as high as the entire number of Covid patients in ICU a year ago. HSE chief clinical officer Dr Colm Henry admitted the figures were ‘higher than we would like’ but added they would be even higher but for the impact of vaccination,” Citizen Free Press further reported.
So, where do we go from here? Not very far, sadly, because the governments of the world seem hellbent on pushing these jabs until every last soul on the planet has been marked with a death shot.
“What is it going to take for people to open their eyes?” asked one commenter.
“The vaccines don’t work,” wrote another. “This story shows the outcomes of the vaccines. Some critical thinking here by ordinary people would help a lot!”
“Booster, boosters, get your free boosters right here!” joked yet another.
The latest news about how Chinese Virus shots are making people sick can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.
Sources for this article include:
CitizenFreePress.com
NaturalNews.com

UK’s Pfizer report reveals SHOCKING VACCINE INJURIES and deaths from the covid jab
STATION GOSSIP 10:57

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2021/10/uks-pfizer-report-reveals-shocking.html

It is estimated that only one percent of all vaccine adverse events are reported, mainly because people are either scared or they just...​

'I screwed up': Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos admits he has regrets about the way he communicated with staff about Dave Chappelle's special but says his 'stance hasn't changed' ahead of walkout organized by LGBTQ+ employeesHow to spot future serial killers from a young age (Video)
It is estimated that only one percent of all vaccine adverse events are reported, mainly because people are either scared or they just can’t see or imagine the correlation. After all, every single vaccine ever made has been marketed as “safe and effective” so often, it’s no wonder kids aren’t singing it as a jingle. Sadly, there’s nothing funny about the thousands and thousands of injuries and deaths (reported and unreported) caused directly by the latest unsafe and ineffective jabs – a.k.a. spike protein gene therapy injections. Just looking at the one percent of adverse events reported to UK’s Yellow Card (similar to VAERS), it’s a horror story bad enough to make any sane person question the entire vaccine industry, especially the Pfizer China Flu shots.
After all, who would trust the very same industry that actually created the genetically mutated animal virus so that it could attack humans in the first place? How many injured, dying and dead folks is it going to take before the world wakes up and sees the forest for the trees?

How many are dead, about to die or are already permanently injured by Covid ‘vaccines’?

Did you know if you die one hour after getting a Covid vaccine, the doctors and hospitals will not blame the vaccine? They just run a PCR test (nearly always false-positive result) and declare that the victim died of Covid, adding that the vaccine did not have time to take effect (2 weeks is the claim, meaning you’re officially ‘unvaccinated’), with no comments about the experimental, deadly, blood-clotting stab the patient just received an hour ago, or even a few days ago. You can be sure if you tested positive for Covid a month prior, you would most definitely be labeled as a Covid-caused death.
Common injuries listed on the British government’s Pfizer jab data (see UKcolumn.org) reveal vaccine injuries, some that happened almost immediately or within a few days, including heart attacks, miscarriages, sepsis, paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, strokes, shingles, Covid-19, deafness, blindness, and psychiatric disorders (prion disease like Mad Cow disease). Now how could the range of horrific problems be so broad from one shot or two shots of spike proteins? Simple answer: There are several billion spike proteins in the blood of these vaccine victims, creating absolute chaos in the entire vascular system.

European database lists HORRIFIC health outcomes for Pfizer-Biotech, Moderna, Janssen (J&J) and AstraZeneca Covid stabs

Step right up folks and get your clot shots, for free, regardless of what the cost is to your health and possibly your life. According to the press, if you don’t support blood clots and tens of thousands of deaths from Covid shots then you are “anti-science.” Yet, the tables are turning, once again, on fake news and bad medicine, as the injuries and deaths caused directly by the Covid jabs are piling up.
Here’s just a peek at some of the vaccine injury horror stories posted and reported that you don’t hear about on mass media, ever. And if anyone posts any of these injuries or death to social media, they get banned permanently.
#1. A medical worker who was mandated to take the jab has to get both legs and one hand amputated after getting injected with billions of blood-clogging spike proteins.
#2. A 14-year-old boy died from massive brain bleed just a few hours after his 2nd Pfizer jab.
#3. A baby became paralyzed from the Covid vaccine.
#4. A woman died from a rare brain disease within 12 weeks of getting the 2nd Pfizer jab.
#5. A navy doctor spills the truth and says more soldiers have died from the jab than the virus.
#6. A mother reported her daughter died 5 hours after getting the Pfizer jab.
#7. A boy’s school made him get the Covid vaccine and now he has a serious heart condition.
#8. A woman’s son was a healthy athlete, now he can barely walk.
#9. 13% of pregnant women suffer miscarriage shortly after Covid vaccines.
#10. Mother reported 2nd Pfizer jab made her mute.
Realize that not everybody has medical insurance, or life insurance, or savings piled up for emergencies, permanent crippling injures, and deaths. These toxic clot shots are their own pandemic, and it’s spreading as governments all over the world are forcing more people to get them.

Harvard Study Finds Covid-19 Surged Most Among Vaxxed Communities​

by Adan Salazar
October 21st 2021, 1:37 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/harvard-study-finds-covid-19-surged-most-among-vaxxed-communities/

Study conducted by Harvard researchers shows 'countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.'

'Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.'

Countries with a higher percentage of fully vaccinated people have higher rates of Covid-19 cases, a study by Harvard researchers claims.

The study, titled, “Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2,947 counties in the United States,” was published late last month at the National Institutes of Health website and the peer-reviewed European Journal of Epidemiology.

ncbi32.jpg

On its face, the study purports rises in Covid cases are unrelated to vaccination rates, however, data presented in the study gives the exact opposite impression.

For example, the study claims, “At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days.”

However, it goes on to say, “In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.”

“Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days,” the study authors state.

“The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal,” the study notes, going on to demonstrate a meaningful association.

“Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.”

The study goes on to illustrate the correlational relationship between vaccines and Covid rates in US counties.

“Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated.”
[…]
“Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as ‘High’ Transmission counties. Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as ‘High’ transmission.”
“Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as ‘low’ transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%.”
The study authors caution that mass vaccination should not be the sole Covid-19 preventative strategy.

“The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants…
“Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates.

Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines.”
Despite data in the study showing vaccinated people are spreading Covid, the study’s lead author, Harvard University Professor of Population Health and Geography S.V. Subramanian, claimed to PolitiFact the point of the study was not to highlight the high rate of “breakthrough infections” among the vaccinated, but to draw attention to the need to implement additional safety measures to combat the virus.

“Concluding from this analysis that vaccines are useless is misleading and inaccurate. Rather, the analysis supports vaccination as an important strategy for reducing infection and transmission, along with handwashing, mask-wearing, proper ventilation and physical distancing.”

The Blaze‘s Daniel Horowitz noted researchers used a one-month lag when compiling the data.

It’s also important to keep in mind that when calculating the data, the authors used a sensitivity analysis by applying a one-month lag on the percentage population fully vaccinated so that people wouldn’t be considered fully vaccinated until 14 days after the second dose. However, studies have shown that this is the most vulnerable time for getting the virus. Why should that be blamed on the lack of vaccination rather than on the vaccine? So if anything, the numbers are likely even more unfavorable to the vaccine than this analysis suggests.
Interestingly, despite the researcher’s explanation, PolitiFact rated a claim that the study showed “COVID-19 ‘surges among most vaxxed communities” half-true.

mRNA Vaccines WEAKEN Immune System Even After Covid Recovery, According to UK Data​

by Adan Salazar
October 22nd 2021, 5:24 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/mrna...en-after-covid-recovery-according-to-uk-data/

'N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination,' UK gov't report states.

Covid-19 vaccines appear to inhibit the body’s natural ability to produce antibodies, leaving vaccinated people vulnerable to infection.

The alarming information was contained in the UK government’s latest “Covid-19 vaccine surveillance report,” which noted that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.”

seropo.jpg

Vaccine researcher Alex Berenson first highlighted the UK government’s alarming admission, warning it means vaccinated people will never be able to acquire full immunity even after they’ve recovered from an infection.

“What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus,” Berenson explained.

“Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.”

The result is “vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE,” Berenson writes.

“It also means the virus is likely to select for mutations that go in exactly that direction, because those will essentially give it an enormous vulnerable population to infect. And it probably is still more evidence the vaccines may interfere with the development of robust long-term immunity post-infection.”

Berenson’s research dovetails with results from an independent study conducted by an Illinois physician who demonstrated how the Covid vaccine suppresses the body’s adaptive immune system, leaving vaccinated individuals more susceptible to illness and possibly explaining the phenomenon of “breakthrough infections.”

“If they have this low [immunity] and it stays and it persists… and that adaptive immune system response persists… it’s going to have a bad response to any other kind of viral infection,” claimed Dr. Nathan Thompson.

“If you looked at that blood work, would you say that this person is very susceptible to having another viral infection, and maybe…you just might call it a breakthrough infection, you guys see that? A breakthrough infection.”

“Could it be that after this maybe this is happening in a lot of people and leaving them wide open to have breakthrough infections after that?” the doctor questioned, imploring other doctors to conduct their own tests.

Covid vaccine developer Dr. David LV Bauer also admitted the jabs destroy the body’s immune response, lowering crucial antibodies necessary to fight off disease.

Last week, Berenson during an appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience also broke down how UK government data also showed double-vaccinated individuals contracted Covid at higher rates than unvaccinated people.

The CDC is lying to the world about Covid-19 Vaccine safety; they are killing 15 people for every 1 life they save​

By The Exposé on October 24, 2021 • ( 20 Comments )

Link: https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/24/cdc-lying-about-covid-vaccine-safety-they-have-killed-over-150k/

The CDC and the FDA claim that we can safely ignore the huge spike in event rates reported to the VAERS system this year (this is the official adverse event reporting system relied on by the FDA and CDC to spot safety signals). In their view, there is “nothing to see” in the death chart below. They claim that the propensity to report (PTR) is much higher this year and that all the events (with the exception of a few) are all simply reporting background events that were not caused by the Covid-19 vaccines.

Untitled-2-1024x328.png

Untitled-2-1024x328.png

There’s just one tiny little problem with that explanation: there is a CDC paper that proves that they are lying. Big time.

I will show below that even if we believed everything they said, it can’t explain all the deaths and severe adverse events. The data simply doesn’t fit their hypothesis. At all.

The reality is the vaccines are extremely dangerous, they kill more than they save for every age range (it’s worse the younger you are), and they should be halted immediately, not green lighted like the FDA committee just did. All vaccine mandates should be rescinded.

By Steve Kirsch

The CDC paper​

In a nutshell, there is a paper written by five CDC authors, The reporting sensitivity of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for anaphylaxis and for Guillain-Barré syndrome, that was published a year ago in the peer-reviewed scientific literature.

pasted-image-0.png

pasted-image-0.png

The paper claims that serious adverse events in the past have been under-reported by at most a factor of 8.3 (known as the under-reporting factor (URF)).

This means that in the best possible scenario, where there is full reporting (i.e., where the URF=1 and the PTR, defined as the avg URF/current URF, is 8.3), a reporting rate of serious adverse events that is 8.3X higher than the previous reporting rate for that symptom could be safely ignored as simply due to a higher propensity to report the naturally occurring rate of background events.

While theoretically you could have a URF of <1, this is unlikely since the HHS verifies all records before they are put in the database and eliminates duplicates. There are mistakes that happen but they are minor, e..g, we know of 2 gamed records out of the 1.6M VAERS reports. So the minimum URF would be 1 and it would be nearly impossible to achieve from a practical standpoint.

Here’s the problem. This year, with the COVID vaccines, there are a huge number of serious adverse events that are reported at a rate that is more than 8.3X higher than previous years. In fact, nearly every serious event I investigated was elevated from previous years by significantly more than this. I documented this in an important video on VAERS serious adverse event reports that I hope everyone will watch.

Unfortunately, none of the people at the FDA, CDC, or on their respective outside committees has ever watched that video. If they did, they would immediately realize the enormous mistakes that have been made and I’m sure take corrective action.

But cognitive dissonance prevents them from watching the video. I think the only way to force them to watch the video would be to physically strap them in a chair and put clamps on their eyes as was done in the movie “A Clockwork Orange.”

How do you explain the rates of pulmonary embolism?​

The most stunning serious adverse event I found was pulmonary embolism (PE).

As I show in the video, the average annual number of reports of PE per year in VAERS for all vaccines was 1.4. So we’d expect to see at most 11.6 PE events this year according to the belief system of the FDA and CDC. Well, one tiny little problem: with the COVID vaccines, there were 1,131 reports, nearly a 100-fold increase over the “best case” scenario. Please watch the video on VAERS serious adverse event reports to see this for yourself.

Also, for those suffering from “cognitive dissonance syndrome” (this is a common affliction of people who think the vaccines are safe), the increase in reports isn’t due to increased rates of vaccination either as we explain in this paper which shows historical vaccination rates among various age groups.

In other words, even if you totally buy the bullshit argument of the FDA and CDC (which they never justified with analysis or data) that the URF=1 this year, it still means that 99% of the reports of pulmonary embolism (PE) are unexplainable. They must be caused by “something” and that something has to be very big and it has to be correlated with the administration of the vaccine because the PE reporting rate was correlated with the vaccine administration.

If these PE events weren’t caused by the vaccine, then what caused them?

Nobody can explain that. Nobody even attempts to explain it. Nobody even wants to talk about it.

But since the mainstream media and fact checkers are completely tone deaf to safety reports, they never ask the question. They never will. It would explode the whole false narrative.

We kill 15 people to maybe save 1. Are we nuts?​

Furthermore, if we use the same methodology as used by the CDC in their paper to determine the actual underreporting factor for this year, but we use a much more accurate reference, we find that the best estimate for the minimum URF is 41. For less serious events you’d use a higher number since healthcare workers and consumers are far less likely to report less serious events. So using 41 is always “safe” in that it will not overestimate any event.

This means that we’ve killed well over 150,000 Americans so far, and all of those deaths had to be caused by the vaccine because there is simply no other explanation that fits all the facts. See this paper for the details. The paper also details 7 other ways that the number was validated and none of those methods used the VAERS data at all. This makes it impossible for anyone to credibly attack the analysis. Nobody wants to debate us on this.

And Pfizer’s own Phase 3 study showed that we save only 1 COVID death for every 22,000 people we vaccinate (you have to see Table S4 in the supplement to learn that 2 people died from COVID who were unvaccinated and 1 person died from COVID who got the vaccine, so a net savings of 1 life).

We have fully vaccinated almost 220M Americans which means we may save an estimated 10,000 lives from COVID per the Pfizer study which is the most definitive data we have (since “real scientists” ONLY trust the data in the double-blind randomized controlled trials).

Yet the VAERS data shows we killed over 150,000 Americans from the vaccine to achieve that goal.

In other words, we killed 15 people for every COVID life we might save.

But it’s worse than that because the Pfizer study was done pre-Delta. The Pfizer vaccine was developed for Alpha variant and is less effective against Delta. So our numbers are even more extreme.

This means of course that the FDA, CDC, and their outside committees are all incompetent in their ability to spot safety signals. They couldn’t even spot the death safety signal. It also means that the vaccine mandates are immoral and unethical.

Inconvenient truth: vaccine-induced myocarditis is neither rare or mild​

When we apply the proper URF to the myocarditis data, we find that myocarditis goes from a “rare” event to a common event.

Using data from the CDC and applying the correct URF, for 16 year-old boys, the rate of myocarditis is 1 in 317 as we can see from this slide from our All you need to know deck. That’s not rare. That’s a train wreck.

pasted-image-0-1-1-1024x576.png

pasted-image-0-1-1-1024x576.png

Also, as far as the myocarditis being “mild” that’s bullshit too. According to the cardiologists I talked to such as Peter McCullough, there is no such thing as mild myocarditis. Anytime you have an event that puts a teenager in the hospital, that’s problematic. In fact, as we show in All you need to know, troponin levels can rise to extreme levels and stay elevated for months. Troponin is a marker of heart damage. Unlike a heart attack, the levels are much higher and they stay elevated for much longer. The damage that is done is usually permanent and it may lead to loss of life within 5 years. Of course nobody knows the death rate in 5 years. We’ll find out in 5 years. Our kids are enrolled in the clinical trial of this by getting vaccinated, but we don’t notify the parents of this. And the kids are clueless because the doctors tell them it is safe. They believe the doctors. The doctors believe the CDC. And the CDC was lying. And now the CDC simply doesn’t want to talk to us about it. I get that.

There are thousands of elevated events​

It’s not just a few symptoms that are elevated. There are thousands of them. If they don’t kill you, you can be disabled for life, even after you use the right drugs to rid yourself of the damaging effects of the vaccines.

Here are the pills taken daily by a friend of mine (a former top nurse at one of the top medical schools in the US) who has been injured for life from the vaccine and cannot work (she’s a single mom).

pasted-image-0-2.png

pasted-image-0-2.png

Medication and supplements taken before vaccine injury: 0

Compensation received from the US government for her injuries: 0

Censorship has replaced scientific debate​

This is embarrassing for everyone: the CDC, FDA, Congress, mainstream media, and the medical community. This is why nobody will debate me and my team of experts in an open debate. Because nobody wants to face the fact that they were wrong.

The public wants a debate. It’s overwhelming. I’ve never seen such a lopsided survey result in my life:

Untitled-3.png

Untitled-3.png

But nobody supporting the false narrative will debate us. These people are not accountable to public opinion.

STUDY: Covid “vaccines” kill nine out of 10 babies in first trimester of pregnancy​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/11/study-covid-vaccines-kill-nine-out-of.html

New research published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has found that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” are not even close to being safe for pregnant women like the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) claims they are.
Dr. Simon Thornley, a senior lecturer at the University of Auckland, and Dr. Aleisha Brock, also from New Zealand, say that a re-analysis of the data clearly shows that pregnant women should not be getting injected for the Fauci Flu.
It turns out that miscarriages during the first trimester are as high as 91 percent in women who take the jab. The original data that was used by the federal government to authorize the jab for pregnant women in the first place clearly shows this.
Based on this data, the New Zealand researchers calculated a range of 81.9 percent to 91.2 percent spontaneous abortions in women who get injected for the Fauci Flu before 20 weeks gestation.
“We question the conclusions of the Shimabukuro et al. study to support the use of the mRNA vaccine in early pregnancy, which has now been hastily incorporated into many international guidelines for vaccine use, including in New Zealand,” the researchers wrote.
“The assumption that exposure in the third trimester cohort is representative of the effect of exposure throughout pregnancy is questionable and ignores past experience with drugs such as thalidomide. Evidence of safety of the product when used in the first and second trimesters cannot be established until these cohorts have been followed to at least the perinatal period or long-term safety determined for any of the babies born to mothers inoculated during pregnancy.”

Pfizer says small print admits that data does not support jabbing pregnant women​

In an attempt to defend itself, pharmaceutical giant Pfizer noted that the fine print on its website does admit that the latest available data on its jab being “administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy.”
The CDC, on the other hand, is claiming ignorance. According to its researchers, there are not any obvious safety signals associated with jabbing pregnant women, so the green light was given to authorize them in this demographic.
“We are aware that some of the data has been used to calculate a higher rate of miscarriage,” the CDC claimed when it first authorized the jabs for use in pregnant women.
“This is not an appropriate calculation based on the data available because more than 1,000 pregnancies were ongoing, and their outcome data was not available at the time of the report. About 10–25% of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. CDC experts will continue to study the effects of COVID-19 vaccination on pregnancies and closely monitor any safety concerns.”
The CDC is doubling down in defense of the shots, claiming the miscarriage risk is well within the “range” of what is considered to be acceptable. The agency also says that the “benefits” of getting injected while pregnant far “outweigh any known or potential risks.”
With few exceptions, the CDC says that all pregnant women should roll up their sleeves and take the jab at warp speed. It is still pushing the narrative that not getting the jab increases the risk of “fatality or severe outcome” should one test “positive” for Chinese Germs.
“No one should be taking that poison,” noted one commenter at The Epoch Times about how these injections are unfit for any human body, pregnant or otherwise.

Back