Two Niggers Murder 78 yr old woman, steal purse!

Gman

News Editor

2 Suspects In Senior Citizen's Death Surrender

3934007_200X150.jpg

3925034_200X150.jpg
MURDERED FOR HER PURSE

HOUSTON -- After three weeks on the run, a man and a woman wanted for questioning in the October killing of a senior citizen outside a southwest Houston grocery store turned themselves in Friday afternoon, with the help of a controversial community activist, Local 2 reported.

Cynthia Mitchell Melvin, 53, and Kurt Andre Miles, 40, were sought in connection with the murder of Sarah Pinckard, 78, outside the Randall's grocery store at 4800 West Bellfort on Oct. 29.

Houston police said

Pinckard was killed when she was hit with a sport utility vehicle, knocking her onto the ground. Investigators said the killer stole the woman's purse before fl
eeing the scene.

Police identified Melvin and Miles from a store security camera, according to authorities.

Community activist Quanell X helped broker their surrender, after they contacted him Friday.

Four days ago, Quanell X was found guilty of a misdemeanor of fleeing police during another fugitive's surrender in June.

The Houston Police Department and Texas Rangers refused to negotiate Melvin's and Miles' surrender with the activist. The Harris County Sheriff's Department then agreed to take the suspects into custody Friday afternoon.

"This is an ongoing issue. This is not going to stop. People are going to continue to contact me, so when I say it's not going to stop, that means brothers and sisters who feel that I can help be a safety net for their security, they're not go
ing
to stop calling," Quanell X said.

Quanell X is appealing his conviction.

No charges have yet been filed against Miles. Melvin has been charged with credit and debit card abuse in a separate incident.

A $15,000 reward was offered for information that led to arrests and convictions in the case. Schepps Dairy also offered up to an additional $10,000 in reward money.

A little too much diversity celebrating for me today, by that I mean way too much TNB going on in the country!!
Gman

Back