The White Freedom Party

albion

Registered
The White Freedom Party (WFP)

I hope I'm not violating any rules here by announcing the formation of The White Freedom Party, which was founded in January this year, by Alex Linder of www.govnn.com and www.vnnforum.com. The initial brief description of the WFP is located at http://www.whitefreedomparty.org

VNN websites are ACTIVISM focused. (1) A White political party, (2) We publish a 16-page tabloid newspaper, entitled: "The Aryan Alternative", that is supported financially and thru voluntary distributions, by almost 100 VNNforum members, thus far. Our next edition, due out in a few days, will be printed and distributed in 20,000 copies. (Our most recent edition can be viewed in it's entirety at www.govnn.com - a truly dynamic and incredibly persuasive expose of international jewry, published by
Alex Linder and many other excelle
nt WN writers), (3) Our Email-Project sends hard-hitting articles to almost 3,000 selected email addressees, weekly, and (4) We have several other ACTIVISM projects in the planning stages.

Those who are interested in supporting and/or participating in actual WN activisms such as those I've mentioned, are encouraged to visit our two websites to learn more about them.
----Glenn Miller

Back