The Creativity Movement Newsletter Nov. 2012 pt 1

Akingu

Registered
Here is the newsletter but not a single picture or graphic showed up. Hmmm....

The Creativity Movement Newsletter
A monthly publication November 39 A.C. 2012 e.v.

Application for Membership
Full Name______________________________________________
Address________________________________________________
Age________ Phone Number_____________________________
Reason for requesting membership (include extra sheet for details
if necessary)____________________________________________
Payment for newsletter subscription
I year $25 international subscriptions $35
I year internet subscription $15
Send cash or a money order to:
Mark Martin
PO Box 181
Covington, OH. 45318
For any and all submissions of artwork, articles, news and activism, please enquire at:
Warwulf@earthlink.net or call the Ohio contact number: 937-558-1478
No checks, No credit cards

Sermon from solitary: Against violence and for white life by Reverend Matt Hale, Pontifex Maximus Emeritus
Fellow Creators, Racial Loyalists, and all white people in general, my brothers and sisters. It has happened again: according to news reports, Brother Wade Page, white man, racial loyalist, opponent of white genocide, on August 5th murdered six non-whites near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, losing his own life in the process. It is because we must oppose such violence and horrible waste of lives of our people that I feel obliged to speak out against it. However, I will do so in terms not of our foes and of the ignorant but rather in terms that are just, logical, and within the worldview that we Racial Loyalists share. I will not, in other words, join the chorus of the true haters who in reality know not of that which they speak. Rather, I speak to you as a lover of our white people and in particular of all Racial Loyalists and as someone who wants such violence never to be repeated for our sake. This is the attitude that I have always possessed and always will. In the midst of our sorrow at the recent tragedy, we must never forget who we are, that our cause is just, and that such violence is not part of our Cause at all when our Cause is properly understood. For us Creators in particular, we have to recall that violence is absolutely prohibited by the religion that we hold dear. That in itself should discourage and prevent all true Creators from pursuing such a murderous path. What, though, of everyone else? And what arguments are there in general that I can offer against violence to all of my Racial Loyalist Brothers and Sisters regardless of their religion? It behooves me to say what I must. Yes, I know, I find myself in the bizarre and downright idiotic predicament that I myself am in prison for supposedly soliciting violence but we all know that that is absolute nonsense and if someone doesn’t know it, let him or her know it now. I committed no crime and I do not want anyone else to commit a crime either, regardless of anything having to do with me. In other words, do not, my Brothers and Sisters, make the error that I am delivering this sermon out of some kind of personal duress because that is not so. I receive no benefit, expect none, nor seek none. What is true is true whether I am in a cell or in a cellar. I do not speak out against murder because of anything having to do with my own unjust imprisonment but rather because I simply do not wish ever again to hear that a White Racial Loyalist has wasted his life by killing mud people and because I believe that such violence is totally counterproductive, hurting out cause and hurting ourselves. I furthermore have condemned such violence all my life and so nothing has changed with what I say today.
I did not know Wade Page. I do not know whether he was good, bad, or indifferent as a person. What I do know, if the media is to be believed in this particular instance, is that he was a white man and loyal to his race and that such life is especially precious. Whether our foes like it or not, we must furthermore have the attitude that murdering non-whites, no matter how many of them, is simply not worth the loss of a single white life. Our foes may hate our belief that not all life is equal all they want but they and we must surely admit that such an attitude on our part will prevent future murder. So let me state it again: murdering non-whites is not worth it! You will either wind up dead yourself too or in a prison cell for life. There are billions of them now and killing them is simply not worth the loss of a single white man who loves his race and wants to preserve it. There is simply no trade of a white life for non-white lives that could possibly be worthwhile because our lives are worth so much more - - to us. We need our Racial Loyalist brethren to be free and alive in the fight for our Cause, not dead or imprisoned. There are too few of us to expend in such a fashion. We could never win such a battle of attrition when we are outnumbered so badly. So, I am sad that Brother Page took such a path. He was worth so much more than that and we don’t know why he did. The six non-whites he killed were probably reproduced in as many seconds. Not so for our dwindling White Race and for us few Racial Loyalists in particular. We are a vanishing race and we want it to live, not die.
And look now at how the controlled media is using Brother Page’s actions to attack the Racial Loyalist Cause! They are having a field day. Yes, we know that there are thousands of dedicated Racial Loyalist
and that the vast majority commit no violence whatsoever. However, the masses don’t know that and the media is busy hoodwinking them into believing that our Cause is about violence when it isn’t. Nor is the violence a consequence of our beliefs in any respect. Thus we are being slandered left and right and this will necessarily drive people away from us. Why? Because people want order, not chaos. They may be fine with killing non-whites on a far flying battlefields but they sure as hell don’t want it on their own streets and in houses of worship. And don’t forget about the White policeman who was critically wounded just doing his job. Is he not a racial brother too, whom we are fighting for, not against? We can never be for any scenario that leads to white people killing white people either. And to add further insult to injury, I have not seen one Racial Loyalist on television defending our Cause in the wake of the tragedy, not one. Where are you, my brethren? You cannot let the attacks on our character as a movement go unchallenged. Our representatives must instead be on the television circuit thwarting the machinations of those who claim that loving White people is somehow “hate”, that wanting a future for White people is somehow vicious, and that it is somehow “bigotry” to be against the genocide of our own people. We mourn our own dead and let the others mourn for theirs. If you don’t speak up, the slanderous win. Tell the people the truth. Tell them that white people are always the victims, not the perpetrators, of interracial crime as the FBI statistic prove. Tell them that the reason why Brother Page’s crimes made the headlines in the first place is because such is so rare and thankfully so.
As much as we are naturally frustrated by and opposed to the decline of our Race, our actions must always be constructive. Going to a Sikh temple and killing them is not constructive. Such an act is desperation and we should not be desperate. If nothing else, don’t commit murder because it makes it even harder for our Cause to prevail and that’s all there is to it. We must instead win the hearts and minds of our people and that will never be done by pulling a trigger but rather by educating them and inspiring them to be something better. Public speeches, rallies, and demonstrations. Literature in our peoples' hands. Debates with our foes. Self-discipline and the will to improve ourselves in every aspect of our lives. The proper understanding of our Cause rather than the image fostered by the controlled mass media. Confidence in ourselves and that our values are just. Above all, the courage to say, “I’m white, I’m proud of it, and I’m loyal to the best interests of my white race in all things and at all times.” Things can be turned around and they will be turned around if we do all of these things and stay clear of the dark, desperate, and destructive path of murder and mayhem. Millions of our brethren will join our Cause and the days of Racial Loyalists being content with so little in the way of success will be over. This Cause is far from hopeless and you must remember that. In fact, we have hardly yet begun to fight in an effective manner in first place and it is high time we do so.
So, in closing, I tell you to preserve your lives and your freedom so that the White Race may continue to live and regain its freedom one day. Each and every one of you has a part to play in this noble task that would otherwise be thwarted by the path of violence. We are not helpless and there is cause for hope. White Life!
Reverend Matt Hale P.M.E. August 39 AC (2012)
News of Activism
This section is devoted to honoring those who spread our Wisdom through activism and determination. If you have news of your activities, share them!
http://www.melbournetimesweekly.com.au/story/313597/white-supremacy-group-stuck-on-richmond/ Sept. 10, 2012, White Power stickers have been spread around poles in Yarra Park Richmond. A SELF-PROCLAIMED white supremacy group has plastered poles in Richmond's Yarra Park with stickers (pictured). The US-based Creativity Movement, which claims it is the "most anti-Christian church in the world", has its Australian base in Collingwood. It is not the first time the group has come to the attention of authorities. In May last year, Multicultural Affairs Minister Nicholas Kotsiras was urged to investigate the group after Australian leader Patrick O'Sullivan said Torquay should remain "a white area". Mr O'Sullivan did not return a request for comment. Mr Kotsiras said the report had just been completed. He declined to comment on it but added that he was personally "appalled" by the stickers. Yarra mayor Geoff Barbour said the "illegal" stickers had been removed.
http://www.creativitymovement.org/france/
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...nic-foods.aspx Why Do Jewish Supporters of Genetically Engineered Foods Insist on Organics for Their Own Families? Part 1 October 09 2012 By Dr. Mercola
Over the past few years, an interesting pattern has emerged, where political supporters of genetically engineered (GE) foods are feasting on organics, while promoting unlabeled GE foods for everyone else. Most recently, Mother Jones1 discussed how Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney – whose ties to Monsanto go back to the late 1970's when GE crops were still in the R&D phase – reportedly makes sure his own meals are nothing but organic... According to Peter Alexander of MSN Today:2 "On Romney Air, or Hair Force One – as Reuters' Steve Holland like to call it – Mitt Romney has his own galley in 'forward cabin.' And, while I've never been invited up front, sources close to the campaign tell me the shelves are stocked with a wide variety of healthy fare. Kashi cereals, hummus, pita, as well as organic applesauce. Everything's organic, I'm told, including the ingredients to Romney's favorite, peanut butter and honey sandwiches." Even more interesting, in a 2002 article3 about Romney's wife, Ann, she credits a combination of organic foods and holistic medicine for turning her health around after she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1998. The profile reads in part: "...She was 49 at the time, and the disease was progressing rapidly, she says, prompting the doctors to put her on steroids, which made her so sick she could barely get out of bed. 'They were killing me,' she says of the treatment. 'You have bone loss; they are so bad for you.' Mrs. Romney was introduced to several practitioners of holistic medicine, who persuaded her to adopt alternative therapies. She now eats organic foods and very little meat. She practices reflexology and undergoes acupuncture treatments. She credits the lifestyle with turning her health around... 'Everyone has to find their own way,' she says. 'Three years ago I was really, really sick and not able to function at all. A lot of the symptoms are [now] gone...'" Mrs. Romney isn't the only success story in which food played a center role in beating multiple sclerosis (MS). Last year I posted an article about Dr. Terry Wahls, who reversed MS after seven years of deterioration on the best conventional treatments available, simply by changing her diet. Wouldn't it be a nice change of pace if our agricultural authorities, not to mention our Head Nigger In Charge, could reach into their swiny hearts and find the humanity to fight for everyone's right to eat wholesome food that doesn't contain foreign DNA, built-in pesticides, and an inordinate amount of synthetic chemicals so that diseases such as MS and cancer could be curtailed before they even get a foothold?
If GE Foods are So Great, Why Won't the Jew Elite Eat Them? While Obongo has been a huge supporter of Big Biotech during his term, Romney is just as "tight" with jew Monsanto, having actually successfully guided the company out of lawsuits with Congress in the shameful aftermath of Agent Orange (a Monsanto creation, which was supposed to be harmless to everything except vegetation), and heinous chemical dumping incidents in Missouri and Alabama.4 He's [Obongo] also in favor putting the "Monsanto rider" provision in the 2012 Farm Bill – a rider that would prevent a federal court from putting in place court-ordered restrictions on a GE crop, even if the approval were fraudulent or involved bribery, among other things. This shows the mentality of the Tribe in which Obongo and Romney belong to despite one officially being Muslim and the other one Mormon. Unfortunately, Mitt Romney is just one in a line of jew politicians who support and promote GE foods as being just as safe and "natural" as conventional foods while privately serving up nothing but organic for their own families. HNIC Obongo, as his predecessors George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, have all reportedly insisted on an organic diet.
Mother Jones writes: "What's my evidence that the Clintons and Bushes ate organic? Get this, from someone who knows – Walter Scheib,6 who served as White House executive chef during the Clinton and Bush years: 'From 1994 to 2005 I was the executive chef at the White House. This offered me not only the personal honor of serving two unique and interesting first families, but the professional challenge of fulfilling Hillary Clinton's mandate of bringing contemporary American cuisine and nutritionally responsible food to the White House.' This meant that nearly all the product used was obtained from local growers and suppliers. There was a small garden on the roof of the White House where produce was grown. The ethic of the purchasing and the cooking at the White House under my direction and under the continuing direction of [current Obongo White House executive chef] Cris Comerford is one of respect for the pedigree of the product and manner it is grown, gathered, raised or caught. The jewish Clinton and Bush families dined regularly on organic foods. Both wagyu and grass-fed beef were frequently used." Scheib was again quoted in a 2009 article by Think Progress,7 stating that Laura Bush was "adamant that in ALL CASES if an organic product was available it was to be used in place of a non-organic product." Meanwhile, the article lists a number of atrocious food policies instituted by her husband. Who knows, perhaps she was so adamant about organics because she knew the quality and safety of conventional food was rapidly going down the toilet? Continued in next months Issue… ***************************************************************
http://creativitymovementtoronto.blogsp ... minal.html White apathy or White criminal negligence
This article is based around Creative Credo No. 23 The White Man's Criminal Negligence in protecting the survival of his own kind. I find it incredible that any White person can be apathetic when it comes to ensuring the survival of our great race. I find it incomprehensible that any White person would not be concerned about the rapid decline of the White race (1920 approx 33% now 7-10% approx world pop.) even when it is happening right in front of them in their own Countries, Cities, Towns, Work places, Schools! The danger would appear to be obvious to any who care to take notice. "The evidence around us is so abundant, so clear, so convincing, that only a mesmerized moron could ignore it", "Even Canadian cities like Toronto are experiencing a heavy influx of black niggers from the United States itself, the last bastion of White Power, the last hope for the salvation of the White Race. Haitians, Porto Ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, Vietnamese, Pakistanis, Chinese- all are flooding into formerly White countries." (Ben Klassen PM Founder) Ben Klassen wrote those words more than 30 years ago, and Toronto is still experiencing a heavy influx of undesirable muds that are not even listed on Ben Klassen's rather lengthy list of non White invaders. As the growth of the mud races and decline of the White race continues on a global scale and right here in Toronto, White people still remain mute or worse, they encourage, promote and enable this genocide of our race to take place. Who are these White people that are apathetic or actually aid in the genocide of their own race? The Christians, of course, as their Religion was scripted by the Jews. "If there is one erroneous idea that set in motion all the other suicidal ideas the White Man now nurtures, it is the "spooks in the sky" swindle that the Jew foisted on the White Man nearly 2000 years ago" (Ben Klassen PM Founder)
There are also White people that have been brainwashed by the popular media or those that are just ignorant, all of the above White people need to WAKE UP NOW! Before it is too late. Already awake/aware? then help WAKE UP your fellow White Brother or Sisters, always remember we are fighting for the Survival, Expansion and Advancement of our race. "We must make it clear that anyone who refuses to participate in the crucial fight for our survival will be regarded as a traitor to his or her race. By doing absolutely nothing they are an accomplice and an accessory to the crime the Jews are perpetrating on the White Race" (Ben Klassen PM Founder) If all the facts and obvious observations are right there in front of you and you do not speak up, and do nothing, is it apathy or criminal negligence? From Ben Klassen's quote above, by doing absolutely nothing you are an "accomplice and an accessory" and are guilty of criminal negligence. So do your part Brothers and Sisters and always remember to think of what is best for the White Race when making everyday choices such as the purchasing of goods to voting. Share your concern for the future of our Race with your Friends, Family or any White person you come in contact with. Read Natures Eternal Religion and The White Mans Bible. For Natures Finest Brother Smith Creativity Movement Toronto Sep 39AC (2012) *********************************************** Extinction: spiritually or physically? Over the years I have heard from numerous people about the threat of extinction that our people face. I have crunched the numbers and yes our people are in quite a dangerous situation. We comprise 8% of the world’s population, with catastrophic numbers of mixed raced children born from white women every day. But does this mean white people will go completely extinct? This minister says NO. Our numbers will dwindle like they have been. Almost to the point of what some might think we will suffer extinction. But it is a well-known fact that we will live and strive in places non-whites simply will not and cannot. Take Iceland, Russia, Sweden, etc... As liberal as these white nations are and have suffered their own non-white migration still maintains a strong racial majority in our favor. It is my opinion we will never suffer a complete physical extinction but a far worse one, a spiritual one. Our people have become obsessed with financial problems and situations. We as a people have become materialistic. We avoid physical confrontations at all costs, in some cases giving away our property, money and in some cases our lives to non-white criminals with not so much as a fight. Ok, sum that up. A physical coward, obsessed with money and materialism. What does that sound like to you? A Jew! We are becoming what we should be rejecting. How? Why? One might ask themselves. Very simple thru centuries of indoctrination into Jewish Christianity and liberal philosophy. Not to mention the basic crucifixion of white heritage and culture by the media and educational system. Theses our actions of the most deceitful and cunning parasites this world has ever seen. The Jew. But we as a people have allowed it to go on and it is up to us to put an end to this spiral of decay of our racial soul!!! Yes we do have a soul. But not in the Christian or godly fashion. In a creators fashion. Our racial soul is the tie and connection to our heritage, culture and ancestral history. For years our people have been warriors, builders, explorers, pioneers, etc… Now we are slowly becoming what they want, ants, sheep, mere puppets only to serve blindly as they see fit. I for one would rather see our physical extinction then see us become that. But all hope is not lost. We must propound the necessity to keep our heritage alive by promoting positive white culture, while rejecting their doglike manner to animalize our great history. Get
in touch with your peoples history build a sense of spiritual bond between you and your ancestors. Honor them and what they laid down so that we may live and prosper. Take this to heart my brothers and sisters for if we are not going to preserve who we are then what are we truly fighting for? Rev James Logsdon To http://creativitymovement.org/poland/ ********************************************************** Awaken A Sleeping Giant In the wake of Pearl Harbor the Japanese said they awoken a sleeping giant and they will suffer for it. Once again a giant is sleeping, this time it is our great race! We racial loyalists sit and ponder at times why our people refuse to care, refuse to act, refuse to see what is at stake. It is because their very instinctual reaction to defend themselves have been twisted and corrupted by decades of Jewish propaganda. I can go on about why and how it happened just like the “stormfront” type crowd endlessly debating the holocaust or trivial bull while our people wither a little more on the vine. Let us leave that debate to historians after our revolution! But how do we get there? How do we awaken that sleeping white giant? Well my brothers and sisters one thing I know is that the sleeping giant will not be awoken by a tender voice. This typical politically correct approach we see from the so called “movement” folk isn’t going to cut it. Like a child trying to wake a lumbering father by saying very softly “daddy…. daddy…” yet he does not wake. Ben Klassen spoke of this when he spoke about different org’s he had come across. So if it didn’t work then it damn sure will not work now. Yet why do so many want to pursue such endeavors? That can be explained very easily. For starters such people do such in one or two reasons. Either they are truly delusional thinking the same system such as the government or media that they complain about being controlled by Zionist, is actually going to work with or for them. Or they do it strictly out of fear. Knowing that if they took the next step they will be lashed out on or be labeled like they already are! Such ridiculous insanity must stop. This mentality, philosophy and type of people have been a great anchor on us for far too long. Time to cut the anchor and let our ship sail. To distance ourselves from them. We as creators, we TCM will not make apologies for our racial loyalty nor will we deny being “racists” or “supremacists”. Of course we are supremacists. We are better than the other races! If we aren’t then what are we really fighting for? Now with that being said, we must do anything and everything to awaken our kin to defend itself. It will come at great cost a far bigger cost then being austrocized by society. We will not have some great “white republic” no great homeland. This RAcial HOly WAr will cover the very edge and corner of the planet. It which the survival of our people will not be safe anywhere on this earth. It will be for all the marbles or for nothing! Make that sink in my brothers and sisters and don’t believe that for one minute the foolish propaganda of us living in one area and the nonwhites living in another with peace and stability. That is a recipe for the slaughtered and something only a fool would make himself believe. The Jew, our racial enemy has invested far too much for them to allow that to happen.
This is not pessimism this is reality and should be an awakening to those that ever thought such a world could exist. No my brothers and sisters this fight has to be fought NOW. We cannot nor will I allow our future generations to fight a fight our generation is to chicken**** to fight! I could not live with myself knowing that I left my children and grandchildren do something I could not do myself, all the while I ran to a safe haven of a “white republic”. Sacrificing everything our forefathers and ancestors fought and died for. COWARDS! They will call us. I for one will not have such a title. So now brothers and sisters we must get out there, with not a soft voice but a scream and awaken our brethren to our extinction. Shake the very foundation of this Jewish monstrosity and remember the words of our founder: This planet is all ours. RAHOWA! Rev James Logsdon MP ****************************************************************** The State of the Church 39ac (2012) Racial greetings brothers and sisters, I have given far better address’s in regards to the state of our church in the past, then I unfortunately have to give today. We have grown complacent, stagnant and immobile. The decline of activism in 39ac is comparable to the decline of the US economy. Ever shrinking, without hope or change. This cannot continue! The cause of this is very simply. With the current changes in our modern society, in the economy, in social acceptance of degeneracy, the government infringements on our given right of self preservation, these thing have caused many of us to spiral down into the hole of pessimism and negativity. My dear kinsmen this is not the path we should be on! We must remain vigilant, tenacious and positive in ever action and perception of our lives if we are going to change this. By sitting dormant waiting for things to change on their own is as a dog in a kennel waiting to be euthanized. Or we going to wait or are we going to bite back?! Our church has seen quite a many rises and falls in not only membership but activism. This is a part of the norm. However those that have stayed true have always showed that vigor and life that have caused change. We, NO, YOU the reader it is up to you to make this change. When you truly understand the creed, ideology and purpose behind our great religion then you KNOW that you are right, that you are just in every decision you make. No need to debate, no need to argue, with others of even racially minded causes. We make no apologies or excuses for our tenacity for the truth. With that being said there is only one thing to do. ACTION! We have the creed, we have the program. Take the invigorating courage of PME Hale to hit the streets and use that as inspiration to make a change, a change only you can make. Now our members are current and still in contact in over a dozen countries around OUR world, and those contacts await and reply to all. We have had our share of activism throughout but pales in comparison to the past. All one must do is organize plan and prepare. Very simple my comrades. Here in the US if you want to bring activism to your area all you need to do is get in contact with us and we can go over the best course and implement it into action. So start today, not tomorrow, TODAY! Updates:
PME Hale has a new court date on the horizon. It is very hopeful and my brothers and sisters we may indeed have our great promoter back with us once again! We will keep you updated onto what PME Hale wants released as it comes together. Church property Well, once again we have a functional church store, with more then just a couple books. A plethora of creativity related items all available upon demand. Our church is far from needing rebuilt, to be reborn like I hear those not a part of us within TCM claim constantly on their “websites”. With that being said let me address the few issues regarding the “splinters” within the church. PME Hale stated all creators are part of the same church, well that is true and I would never go against the word of my Pontifex. I will not argue nor disagree I simply will let our actions speak for themselves. Then when PME Hale is released he will see the difference of who is a part of the church and who is not. Like we did for so many years, let our actions dictate our right to call ourselves the CHURCH! To not engage in petty insecure folly with people who are simply not worth our time. But instead let the sheer mass of our size and action suffocate them into extinction! Now my brothers and sisters let us once again claim our right to call ourselves the elite, let us once again rise above all and once again bask in pride of being TCM!!! RAHOWA! Rev James Logsdon The White Berets: guidelines and qualifications. Brothers and sisters with the travesty of Rev Hales arrest at the hands of a federal informant posing as a white beret, led to the almost annihilation of one of the most sacred crucial institutions within our church. That is the white berets, our security and militant branch of our holy creed. I and others have tried to resurrect them in the past but little progress due to lack of patience from those involved nothing ever came from it. Little do most people know I have kept it alive and only expressed it to interested people. Now I have decided to branch out and make The White Berets more public once again. Below you will find the application process and guidelines for becoming a member of this elite branch of creativity. We are looking for dedicated, intelligent and disciplined creators to restore the honor and integrity to the name THE WHITE BERETS. Only serious applicants should apply. Guidelines for applicants. It is not enough to just have the will to fight and protect. If you seek us out simply for the purposes of image, prestige or bragging rights it will be discovered. Those that will be amongst our ranks will earn it not deserve it as a right or privilege. 1. Applicant must be able to do the following: 2. Bench at least half their own body weight. 3. Be between the ages of 18 to 45. 4. Be free and clear of probation/ parole regulations. 5. Have no current criminal cases pending.
6. Be able to run or jog at least half a mile. 7. Have no physical limitations or disabilities. 8. Be willing to submit to an extensive background check. If you fit these criteria then you may apply. If you have never had official training in any form of self-defense (boxing, martial arts, military hand to hand combat, etc.) then that does not necessarily disqualify you from eligibility. If you lie about your experience in any field it will be discovered. To any applicant know this, involvement in the white berets will be a constant never ending test and quest to better oneself both physically and mentally. Day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year. But at the end you will not only be able to claim you are the elite, you will be able to prove it! Now for the actual application for becoming a white beret. First brothers and sisters let me explain something. If someone can’t fight, we can teach him to fight. If someone is weak, we can put him on weight training. If someone is dumb, we can educate them. One thing we cannot teach is heart. It has to be bred within you. Hence why we require the following. Application process. 1. Find a local white beret in your area. If one does not exist then contact the Maximus Praetorian. 2. If you do not have previous training and are interested then you must immediately sign up for some form of self-defense. From either your preference or suggestion of local or national beret you are in contact with. Self-training from video is acceptable if providing you have a practice partner and is taught from a credited instructor. 3. Investigate all boxing clubs, mma clubs, martial arts studios, etc. in your community as pursuant to number 2. Sign up for sparring at the local boxing clubs (there is usually a long list but sometimes you can even get paid for it providing there is a professional training at said gym) because one hour of experience is better than a hundred of training. 4. Arrange travel plans with contact to meet up. Upon first meeting you will either: find a gym and rent the ring and equipment or go to said individuals back yard with at least one non-participating church member as witness. 5. You will engage in a 60 second boxing round (preferably with 16oz gloves for safety) or a 2 minute mma round (with 8oz gloves) the choice is the applicants. I prefer that all new people do the first for safety purposes but if confident it is your choice. 6. Before said fight takes place both participants must sign a waiver of liability to ensure one or the other is not held liable for any injuries if any are sustained. 7. Lastly applicant must submit to a test on creativity. Not the equivalent of a ministers test, even though we will encourage all berets to become ministers, it is not a requirement. However you will be required to know the basics of creativity. Providing win or loss of fight you will now be a part of The White Beret’s. Future training and involvement will be based on your performance and education. Continued active requirements for members of The White Beret. Becoming a member of The White Beret’s is the first and possibly the easiest task. Once you pass the true test begins. This is not a test to prove something to us or anyone this is a test to prove something to
yourself. Can you rise up to become elite? Can you rise up to become something greater then yourself? I know you can, even if you don’t. Because you are a member of the great white race and it is time to prove your ancestral roots. To bring out that Viking, Spartan, roman or knight and honor not only them but your bloodline by proving you can live up to their legends. Minimum requirements for continued membership in The White Beret’s 1. Within your first year you must be able to bench your own body weight at least 3 times. 2. Must stay legal at all times. 3. Must continue with self-defense training. It can take a lifetime to master one form and even then you will still find someone better. But if you feel you have reached your peak at said discipline then move on to another. 4. Continue in sparring or if you have the time and discipline sign up for local tournaments. You never know you might take it farther then you think. Remember training without experience is like talking without acting, fruitless. 5. Must maintain a higher education of creativity and keep up to date with contacts. 6. Must always remain respectful. Do not let your new found involvement with us lead to narcissism, arrogance or an inflated ego. Such attitudes will only lead to alienating good people from us. Remember we must constantly be vigilant in our efforts to awaken our people and such actions will not be tolerated within the berets. 7. Must be willing to travel when required. 8. Maintain a decent size gym (if space is available) with equipment for training and challenges. 9. Must be willing to provide security and protection for creators when needed. 10. If legal to own firearms you must become proficient with selected weapon. But do not brag or talk about said activities with anyone. 11. Maintain the dignity, honor and respect of The White Beret’s at all times. Violations or failure to keep up with these requirements will result in your removal from the white berets. The White Beret’s purpose is to provide security for the church’s members and leaders, to maintain physical fitness, to constantly bettering ones education in all fields. If all this sounds like something for you then please do not hesitate, get involved now, follow the requirements and take the steps. Notice not all information pertaining to The White Beret’s is held within this obviously, and will only be privy to its members and hierarchy of the church. Please only seek us out if truly interested. If one contacts us but backs out due to fear of a physical confrontation that person will be seen as a coward in our eyes. So serious inquiries only. We look forward to hearing from those who want to take the next step. Thank you. RAHOWA!!! Maximus Praetorian Rev James Logsdon

Re: The Creativity Movement Newsletter Nov. 2012 pt 2

One of my greatest and fondest memories of being in the U.S.A was watching those clowns on PTL Club, to a drunken Brit in their early twenties this was entertainment at its finest, Jim and Tammy Bakker, were firm favourites. Unknown to me at the timeless than 200 miles away from Charlotte in Otto N.C. there was a real Church, one that would later on change my life forever, that Church is now known as THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT. During the late 80's and early 90's, there was a small group of Creators in Great Britain and a couple of Chapters,some of whose personnel are still active today with other pro-white organisation. Also in the early 90's,National socialism in Great Britain became a lot more radicalised,influenced in no small part by radical National socialists from the U.S.A., James Mason again being one of them. It was during this period that I began reading the 'White Man's Bible' and it was indeed a life changing experience. The idea of having books, Holy books with the whole creed and program for the 'Survival, expansion and the advancement' of the white race WITHOUT any room for argument about ideology or philosophy was about as radical as it could possibly get. It was clear fairly soon that my beloved National Socialism would be replaced by a religion, a set of values for life NOT open to interpretation. It is well documented, in some cases lied about and exaggerated, that myself and my National Socialist comrades at the time were more than a little bit fond of alcoholic beverage, after reading 'The White Mans Bible' I ordered 'Natures eternal religion' and decided to stay in and read these amazing books and leave my mates in the pub. After about three days of not going down the pub i found i was really enjoying staying in and reading and feeling a lot healthier.(Its quite acceptable to get drunk every day in Britain).
All White racial loyalists should realize the folly of political thought, and know that it is RELIGION that endures over the millenia. It should be noticed by even the dumbest bunnies in Great Britain today that CREATIVITY is our only hope for survival, everyone can see that the Islamic hordes have got our isles in a total state of paranoia, yet our borders are totally open to all the riff-raff and rubbish coming from the east via continental Europe. There is a new life in CREATIVITY for those white racial loyalists that want it, one of super-health and optimism. We have no choice but to be optimistic, pessimists may continue with their political games, I am sure they must realize that after all the decades of white political movements they are no farther ahead.
THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT is the home of optimistic white racial loyalists, we are friendly, loyal and morale is high. Morale is high because we know that 'WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE WHITE RACE IS THE HIGHEST VIRTUE' we practice this daily, and it is for this reason TOTAL WHITE VICTORY WILL BE OURS, JOIN WITH US,AND IT WILL BE YOURS TOO!.
RAHOWA!
Brother Andy TCM UK
BOOK REVIEWS
“Fighting for the Essence” by Pierre Krebs ISBN 978-1-907166-59-4 Available at Arktos Press www.arktos.com
Although deeply and scientifically dictated and being a bit difficult to read, it is worth the effort. Reminiscent of Machiavalli’s “The Prince” , Tocqueville and Ulles “Propaganda: The Formation of Mens Attitudes”, whom is referenced several times in the book, it is about the changing social values, how Christianity and the jewish influence has changed from times of the Greeks to modern day. It discusses how America, or the West, has ceased to be Europe, our main and basic influence in our culture and how the minority population has forever changed our ability to be a white nation. Of interest were the three degrees of mongrelization: “First Phase- Big Brother swallows its entrails in the commercial model of the consumer society; Phase Two- Big Brother castrates its vital energies in the domestic model of the in the society of the spectacle and Third Phase- Europe sinks into the Americanocentric midnight of the ethnic thanatos in the ethnocidal American model of the post European multiracial society, disintegrating what remains of an identitarian consciousness, mind and substance, of the memory of its origins and its differences.” . I was especially attracted by the amount of references given as well as quotes to verify and support his claims. In all, I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars, if just for the side notes and references.
Rev. Martin
FREE MATT HALE!
On 8th of January 2003, reverend Hale was arrested on behalf of false testimony of FBI informer Anthony “Big Fat Dirty Rat” Evola. Two years after, in April 2005, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison for crimes he didn't do and which never happened. As a political prisoner he is stationed in U.S. Penitentiary Max in Florence, CO. It is your DUTY to write! Donations to Defense Fund are also delegated to Matts canteen as needed.
Contact address: For Defense Fund Matthew F. Hale Check or M.O. payable to: Reg. No. 15177-424 Clifford Barnhardt U.S. Penitentiary Max P.O. Box 2002
P.O. Box 8500 East Peoria, IL. Florence, CO 61611
81226-8500
Nigger O’ the Munff
Every month there is going to be a section on the color of crime. This month, the Award goes to sub-human, nigger piece O’ ShT, Eric “Big Tough Kitten Killer” Gaskin:
Ed comment: THIS is the reason we need racial separatism! Then and ONLY then will whites feel and BE safe in their own neighborhoods and cities with no sub-human socio-parasites terrorizing them or murdering their pets. As I’ve stated a thousand times before: “Animals should NOT own animals”.
FERAL SIMIAN RIPPED THE CLAWS OUT OF TWO WEEKS-OLD KITTENS
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/09...formstory79956 Eric Gaskin charged with animal cruelty, accused of declawing 8-week-old kittens September 17, 2012 - 11:06 am A Washington man was arrested Monday on charges that he ripped the claws out of two weeks-old kittens at his home earlier this year--an incident that one official is calling one of the worst cases of animal cruelty he's ever seen. The Washington Humane Society says that Eric Gaskin, a 39-year-old Southeast D.C. resident, has been charged with two counts of felony animal cruelty. He faces up to five years in jail and a $25,000 fine if
convicted. The investigation into the alleged cruelty began on May 7, when according to police documents, D.C. Animal Control and Care officials contacted the Humane Society after they received both 8-week-old kittens, who were in very poor physical condition. Officials say that when the kittens were turned over to them, neither of them could walk and each of their toes were infected. "By the time we got the kittens, not only did they have all these broken bones,...they had severe infection set into each of those toes. It was just an unspeakable act of cruelty, " said Lisa Lafontaine with the Washington Humane Society. Further examination by veterinarians showed that each of the claws had been ripped from their feet, crushing most of the bones in each foot and leg. Humane Society officials say the breaks likely occurred when the kittens tried to escape. According to a police report, an animal surgeon told Humane Society law enforcement officials that the wounds were consistent with the use of a "clipping instrument" that was used all over the skin, digital pads and legs of both cats. They then concluded that because of the extent of their injuries and a poor prognosis for a full recovery, both kittens were put down. ( Just like ol’ Ewic should be put down, after we rip out all his nails with a pair of pliers.)
Due to his own original special nature, the Jew cannot possess a religious institution, if for no other reason because he lacks idealism in any form, and hence belief in a hereafter is absolutely foreign to him. And a religion in the Aryan sense cannot be imagined which lacks the conviction of survival after death in some form. Indeed, the Talmud is not a book to prepare a man for the hereafter, but only for a practical and profitable life in this world. -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
'Evolution' of Croatian racists – they reject Christianity, don't hate Serbs and are getting ready for Racial Holy War Creativity Movement Croatia is trying hard to recruit new members. So far, it seems, actions are limited to the Internet. On official website of the movement there are many articles and creativity books translated into Croatian language. There are also films with Croatian subtitles and synchronization, which indicates a lot of effort. New supporters are mainly recruited from the neo-Nazi white power forums like Stormfront, but major obstacle is deeply rooted quasi-Catholic beliefs among right wingers, which Croatian creators reject. They laugh at average Croatian racists, most of who are considered intellectually inferior, but they are nonetheless targeted audience for their subtle propaganda. With average Croatian racists they share common hatred for non-white races, but they reject Catholicism and adherence to the Ustasha regime. You wont see them walking around in the city in black jackets with a shaved heads, it's more likely they're dressed in suits and are rushing to a well paid job. They dream about federation of white states, in which to live peacefully with all white nations including Serbs. They are called creators (not creationists!), and in Croatia they have one of many contact points which exist in Europe. Creativity Movement has its roots in the year 1973., when their first Pontifex Maximus Ben Klassen in the USA founded the Church, which later changed its name to The Creativity Movement. "Our race is our religion" is their motto, and the basic goal is "survival, expansion and advancement of the White Race". Guided by their 16 commandments, they declare Jews as most dangerous of all non-white races, they believe racial mixing is an insidious crime, family is considered sacred, and work as noble. Race war is considered as the only and final solution. - We accept the challenge. We're preparing for the conflict politically, militarily, financially, morally and religiously. In fact, we believe it to be heart of our religious principles, and as the most sacred principle of all. We believe it to be final war to victory - Racial Holy War. Such war is inevitable, because it's the only and final solution. This planet is now ours in entirety, and will be home to our future generations in perpetuity, is the line from one of the fundamental creativity texts. From title Racial Holy War comes their traditional greeting RaHoWa (Racial Holy War). Currently they are without a leader since the last Pontifex Maximus Matt Hale was arrested in 2003 on charges of planning a murder of federal judge.
He rejects the religion of his ancestors - I come from a family where my mother was very religious, and my father was a liberal atheist who often disrespected church while he was still alive. My mother raised me in this spirit, taught me to go to church, to pray, to be good, honest and so on, but she didn't know that this is possible even without religion. Despite that, I was aggressive and restless in spirit as a kid, and I did all sorts of stupid things which delighted me, and which were contrary to the principles of the church and religion. Amazing thing is that, at that time, I really felt some fear that I will be punished because of it, and that some divine penalty awaits me. The National Socialist beliefs I gained very young, then I began to read books which show religion in a different way. I didn't start suddenly to believe in these "new" ideas, but I've seen the other side of the story, realizing that the Jews were the ones who "founded" Christianity and that Judaism permeated the entire Bible. They are mentioned everywhere, and even as a kid I found that to be very strange, and nobody could explain and answer my question of who the Jews are, and what are they doing in a book that is sacred to Christians. At that time I had already listened extensively to black metal, and linked all together in one conclusion: religion in which I was raised is a lie, it comes from the Jews and is based on Judaism, and as National Socialist I have nothing but contempt for such beliefs!
Realizing this, I stopped going to church, to beg, to make a fool of myself. I broke free of all the madness and misery in which people live, and today after so many years, I'm a happy unbeliever. I don't need some supernatural "ideals", when I can see, hear, taste, smell and touch the Nature that created me and my race. Race is the only sacred thing I know and hold dear. This was a confession form one of Croatian creators. Croat who advocates killing white people is a traitor - There is a good portion of people who have long ago rejected Christianity and find it funny. They laugh at nationalists for their attachment to Christianity, but at the same time such left wing people are not communists or anything like that, instead they just don't have proper opinions about race yet. I believe that such people would be more likely to accept what we have to say, then bigoted Christian nationalist, says one creator. One more factor that separates them from the average Croatian racists, is their attitude towards the Serbs. - Creativity in general is against wars among white peoples and thus, any Serb, Croat or any other nationality, who advocates killing other whites, is racial traitor to us, they say.
Musical support Croatian creators publish monthly magazine Revolt, and in August they published fifth issue in which they deal with topics such as racial discrimination and racial intelligence. They also have one Croatian musical band - Invictus. - Today's world is aggressive, and there is constant aggression against our folk and our race, although most people are not even aware of it. Our music is just a response to that aggression. As for the lyrics, I think that nowhere in our songs you'll find a reference to violence or anything like that. In this respect our songs are moderate compared to the mumbo-jumbo 'verses' that niggers rap about killing whites, drug use and prostitution, said one band member. He also pointed out that the band has absolutely positive attitude towards CREATIVITY and is inspired by it. Apart from Croatia, Creativity Movements exist in neighboring Slovenia, and in Slovakia, Iceland, Poland, England, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, with home base in the USA. It should be noted that no similar movement in Croatia has ever taken hold. The infamous Blood and Honour can't even recruit enough members to maintain a website. International network and overseas support for Croatian chapter of TCM, and apparent activism of its members, are things that can, especially in times of economic crisis and increased immigration from Third World countries, increase the possibility that this time all the Croatian racist come under the same flag.
TCM Croatia
http://creativitymovementtoronto.blogsp ... maine.html Another Win for Terry Tremaine?
For the second time this year a charge brought against Mr. Tremaine by chronic complainer Richard Warman has been stayed by a Saskatchewan Court. Another win for Mr Tremaine? Not in my opinion, he lost his job, he lost any hope of earning a living in his line of work due to an unreasonable internet ban, spent years and lots of money fighting these absurd charges. While it is a win, so to speak, for Mr. Tremaine, considering what he has lost, it would seem to be no more than a halting of the stone throwing. I have spoken to Americans about Mr. Tremaines persecution here in Canada and they are astonished by the lack of free speech rights we have. I have responded that we do in fact have a very similar free speech Constitutional right, at least in writing. Fundamental Freedoms (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. I tried to explain that we have this " Human Rights Commision" and they can somehow supersede the Constitutional rights of Canadians and impose their own punishment based on their interpretation of what is "hate speech" I also tried to explain that the truth can not be used as a defence against the Commisions charges of promoting "hate" To our American Brothers please note once again that we have almost the same Consititutional rights that you have also once again "at least in writting." These rights can be taken away from you very quickly if your not vigilante in protecting them, you can use Canada as a prime example of what happens when you let them slip away. A win for Mr. Tremaine in my opinon would only come if he were to be awarded a very large sum of money and was issued a public apology by the "Human Rights Commision" and Richard Warman for the severe violations of his Consititutional rights. For Natures Finest Brother Smith TCM Toronto
********************************************************************************
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.” George S. Patton ********************************************************************
Links of Interest
www.ihr.org Institute for Historical Review- Holocaust information
www.vho.org Historical Revisionism
http://www.creativitymovement.net/forum/index.php The Creativity Movement forum
www.creator.org The Creativity Movement website
http://www.newnation.org Nigger crimes and other minority amusements
http://www.indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml Bell Curve information
http://archive.org/details/MightIsRightByRagnarRedbeard “Might Is Right” Ragnar Redbeard
www.southafricaproject.info
POWs and Political Prisoners
This is a lost of inmates who wish to correspond. Feel free to write them.
Roy A. Hendricks Neil Simpson
#616-218 #590-069
P.O. Box 45699 P.O. BOX 45699
Lucasville, OH. Lucasville, OH.
45699 45699
The Creator Store & Gift Shop
Music and audio CD’s, Klassen! Hale! T-shirts, Creator books and literature, pins, patches and stickers! Contact Rev. Logsden for complete list of items.
THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate, nor incite illegal activity. All images and text contained herein are property of THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT or are otherwise used with permission. Use of images and text without expressed written or oral permission from THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT is restricted. © The Creativity Movement 2012
Printed by Golden Appel Publications Inc.

Back