Syracuse Police search for rapist of 15 year old

Hellcat

Registered

Police are continuing their investigation into the rape of a fifteen-year-old girl.

Authorities say the teen was visiting her sister's home at Frisbee Court and that when her sister left to meet friends, three young black men wearing masks forced their way into the apartment.

One of them put a gun to the fifteen-year-old's head.

WATCH THE VIDEO

"Two of the males proceeded to go around the apartment and ransacked the entire building, looking for something"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¦what they were searching for we do not know. When they were done, two of the males left through the back door, then he male with the handgun returned to the victim and forced her into the
kitchen area, then proceeded to rape her in the kitchen, said Syracuse Police Department Sergeant Tom Connellan.

Police say the three guys, whom they believe are teenagers, took a small amount of m

oney.

We are looking for a black mal
e, he is approximately sixteen years old. He is said to have had on a green and white bandana across his face with dollar signs on it, he had on a long black t-shirt and blue jeans. We are also looking for two other males, unknown description at this time. All of them were seen fleeing out the back door of the apartment, said Connellan.

Neighbors News 10 Now spoke with say they didn't hear or see anything suspicious and that the community, for the most part, is a safe one.

"We usually don't have anything, we had one little incident with gun shooting but that was a while back, other than that you don't hear too much stuff going on like that, said Brenda Sanders.

Police say a thirteen-year-girl and a two-year-old child were a
lso in the apartment.

They were not hurt.

The victim was treated at University Hospital and later released.

http://news10now.com/content/all_news/?ArID=21074&SecID=83

Too bad the neighbors did not come to the aid of this poor girl and waste n-gger ass and do the world a favor. If I came upon three primate spearchucking burry headed liver lipped pagan worshippers from the race of sub-human known as n-ggers, I would show the wisdom in carrying a high capacity magazine in your concealed weapon!! Cocked and locked for primate rapists!!

Gman

Just make sure you shoot them in the front while they are inside, even if you have to order them to come inside and turn around Otherwise, their blubbering mammies will get themselves a pack of hook-nosed lawyers.

Hi Bobster,

Good advice and I will remember it during my next TNB incident! I am so sick of reading about n-ggers raping young girls and old women. It is epidemic and the national press totally ignores it. Imagine the outcry if for ONE WEEK, the races were reversed and all the black on white rapes were white men raping young black girls or elderly black women, the national outcry would be deafening!!!! The media is truly our enemy.

Gman

Originally posted by The Bobster@Jun 9 2004, 10:45 AM
Just make sure you shoot them in the front while they are inside, even if you have to order them to come inside and turn around Otherwise, their blubbering mammies will get themselves a pack of hook-nosed lawyers.
He is right, Gman. Bring them inside, shoot them when they are facing you and plead self-defense. Even then, your few remaining rights might be jeopard
zed...if you have unregistered guns. Thanks lying Holohoaxing Jhews!!! Have some Zyklon-B flavored bagels with lox and creamed pig semen! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by Xuxa the White+Jun 10 2004, 12:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xuxa the White @ Jun 10 2004, 12:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Bobster@Jun 9 2004, 10:45 AM
Just make sure you shoot them in the front while they are inside, even if you have to order them to come inside and turn aroundâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Otherwise, their blubbering mammies will get themselves a pack of
ook-nosed lawyers.
He is right, Gman. Bring them inside, shoot them when they are facing you and plead self-defense. Even the

n, your few remaining rights might be jeopardized...if you have unregistered guns. Thanks lying Holohoaxing Jhews!!! Have some Zyklon-B flavored bagels with lox and creamed pig semen! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: [/b][/quote]

Hi Xuxa,

I am laughing my white ass off at your Zyklon bagel line, too funny!!!

I kid you not, I am totally fed up with n-gger rape in this country. It seems to be totally ignored except for some local article in the area the rape occured. Amazing that there is no national coverage of black on white rape. I guess if the f*cking lib media did not report the primate devil Carr br
others and their satanic monkeyshines, why should they report "ordinary" black on white rape???? I can't even watch news on TV anymore
, especially assh*les like Rather, Brokaw, and esp
ecially Jennings!! Thank God for the internet and sites like NNN. Later.

Gman

Back