Suspects Arrested in Florence Stabbing

-88-

Registered

Suspects Arrested in Florence Stabbing
by Gene Adams
gene@wlbt.net

Two men are in Rankin County jail, charged with stabbing a Florence woman and slashing her throat.

Police have charged 24 year old Bryce Brandon Heisser of New Orleans with aggravated assault, burglary of an occupied dwelling, grand larceny, and armed robbery. 17 year-old Lemartine Antrell Taylor faces the same four charges in connection to the stabbing.

On December 7, 57 year old Linda White was stabbed multiple times at her White Street home in Florence, after three attackers broke down her back door.

White is now in stable condition, and police are continuing to investigate the motive in the stabbing. Bob Morris, deputy assistant chief of Florence police described the crime, saying, "There were two black males and one black female who had broken into this lady's house. They had st

abbed her multiple times the s
tole some items and had taken her car."

Police now need your help in finding a third suspect, Jennifer Andrea Dylan of Jackson. Dylan is 20 years old, has hazel eyes and black hair. She is five feet three inches tall, 132 pounds and has tattoos on both wrists. If you know her whereabouts, contact Florence police.

http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=4300369&nav=2CSf

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061101/NEWS/61101036
Nigger found guilty of 2005 stabbing, robbery; receives life in nigger heaven

BRANDON — A jury today found a nig guilty in the 2005 stabbing and robbery of an elderly Florence woman.

Bryce Brandon Heisser, 25, was found guilty of armed robbery, aggravated assault and burglary.

He was sentenced to life in prison; as well as additional 20 and 25-year sentences.

Heisser, the fourth person to stand trial in the case, weilded a knife at Linda White, now 58, who was stabbed multiple times at her Florence home on Dec. 7, 2005.

White survived her injuries, and testified Tuesday in Rankin County Circuit Court before Judge Samac Richardson.

Two accomplices testified today against Heisser.

Javon Ransburgh, 17, testified he saw Heisser with a pocketknife at White’s house.

“He went toward the lady and hit her in the chest with the knife,” Ransburgh said. “He did it to the lady and he threatened to do the same to us if we told anybody.”

Ransburgh, who pleaded to accessory after the fact to house burglary,
faces sentencing Dec. 4.

Jennifer Andrea Dillon, 21, also testified. Dillion said while she was sitting in the car with Heisser, he told her he had killed White.

After Heisser told her that, Dillon said she was scared. “I was scared that he killed somebody.”

Dillon was sentenced Monday to 25 years after her guilty plea on similar charges.

Another accomplice LeMartine Taylor, 17, has been sentenced to a 30-year prison term on burglary and assault charges after his guilty plea.[
/B]

Earlier today, Capt. Andy Barrett, who was the chief investigator in the case, testified authorities retrieved phone records from White’s stolen phone and used that information to trace it to one of the suspects.

When Heisser’s attorney, Andy Sumrall of Jackson, asked Barrett if it were true that there was no physical evidence linking Heisser to the crime, Barrett replied “that’s true.”:D

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061101/NEWS/611010369/1001/news
Woman tells jury details of brutal robbery
punk_nig.jpg
Bryce Brandon Heisser
# Grandmom: "He popped me in the stomach with a knife"

BRANDON â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� A 58-year-old woman told jurors of a frightening day last December when an intruder stabbed her repeatedly and left her to die in a robbery at her Florence home.

"He popped me in the stomach with a knife and he cut my neck pretty deep,'' Linda White testified Tuesday in Rankin County Circuit Court. "He ripped my throat.''

In painstaking detail, White calmly described her ordeal at her home at 332 White St. the evening of Dec. 7.

The slender, 5-
foot-3-inch grandmother then pointed out suspect Bryce Brandon Heisser in the courtroom as the knife-wielding man who attacked her in an armed robbery with three other accomplices.

Heisser, 25, is charged with armed robbery, aggravated assault and burglary.

"There's no doubt in my mind - that's him,"
White said of Heisser.

After as many as 30 stab wounds, according to police, White had blood in her eyes, could barely speak and could not stand. "I collapsed to the floor - I asked God please not to let me die,'' she said.

It began as a typical evening at home. She worked on a favorite crossword puzzle and watched TV when a stranger knocked on the door to borrow her phone.

In the courtroom, White was told she stayed in a coma for two weeks after the attack, and it wasn't until January or February "before I could talk pretty good.''

Heisser, who was a Hurricane Katrina evacuee from the New Orleans area living in Jackson, qu
ietly conferred with his attorney, Andy Sumrall of Jackson, during testimony.

At one point, Sumrall asked the judge to declare a mistrial and dismiss the charges.:rotfl:

"I thought her identification was improper, and any ID by Mrs. White was improper,'' Sumrall said in a brief comment after the trial recessed for the day.He stopped just short of saying that all niggas look da same!

Judge Samac Richardson denied his motion.:noway:

Florence volunteer firefighter Chip Taylor, who was among the first on the scene, said White was lucky to survive. Taylor found her body on the floor by a couch following the attack at 8:30 p.m.

"Given the amount of blood and wounds, I didn't think she would live much longer,'' Taylor said. "Her throat was slit in two different places. There were stab wounds to her collarbone, and her hands were cut up
. Her clothes were soaked with blood.''

White's purse, with $65, her TV and jewelry, including her wedding ring, were among the missing items, she told Assistant District Attorney Walter Bleck.

Richardson has dealt with some of the accomplices in the case. He recently sentenced LeMartine Taylor, 17, to a 30-year prison term, with 45 years suspended, on burglary and assault charges after his guilty plea.

Jennifer Andrea Dillon, 21
, was sentenced Monday to 25 years after her guilty plea on similar charges. A fourth suspect, Javon Ransburgh, 17, who pleaded to accessory after the fact to house burglary, faces sentencing Dec. 4.

Heisser Found Guilty in Home Invasion

It took a Rankin county jury just over an hour to convict Bryce Heisser of brutally attacking a Florence woman. Heisser was standing trial for slashing Linda white's neck during a home invasion last December.

24-year-old Bryce Heisser, found guilty on all three counts, received a sentence of life in prison.

The victim, Linda White and her family hugged as the verdict was read.

Heisser showed little emotion.

William Sumrall, Heisser's attorney says, "He's upset cause he professeed his innocence thorughout the trial and he's upset and I understand why he's just been sentenced to jail for life."

Two co-defendants took the stand in the final day of testimony.

First, Jennifer Dillon, th
e only female charged in the robbery and aggravated assault of Linda White.

Next, Javon Ransburgh who was only 16 at the time, testified he got sick when he watched Heisser first stab Linda White in her stomach, then slashed her throat.

Heisser's stepmom Nova says, "They went on the word of a crackhead so to speak and they both got deals to put my son in jail it will be proven on attainment on his appeal."

Bryce Heisser's family maintains he was in Texas with his biological mother when Linda White was attacked.

Heisser's dad Gregory says, "My son did not do it and he's not going to serve time for something he did not do they railroaded him. How they gonna convict him on evidence they had." Shut up, nigger.

Linda white pointed out heisser several times in the courtroom identifying him, as her attacker.

Defense attorney's did their best to poke holes in her recolection of the att
ack, challenging her description of her attackers, which they say didn't match Heisser.

Sumrall says, "I think there was some doubt there I think there was something they could have looked at and they evidently didn't believe the evidence we put before them."

The Linda white family tells WLBT news, they're pleased with the verdict, and glad it's over.

Prosecutors also pleased with the guilty verdict.

Rankin county District Attorney David Clark says, "This is one violent criminal that will never see the light of day out of prison and were very proud of it." It would be better to hang this nigger instead of feeding him fo' life.

Bryce Heisser's family says they will automatically appeal the jury's guilty verdict.

Photos from the Clarion-Ledger indicate that Linda White is in fact, white so I'm moving this thread to nigger on white crime.

Victim: 'That's him'

Back