Street prostitution problem

William of the White Hand

Junior News Editor
Now what isn't mentioned? It's a story essentially about sea-nigs behaving like sea-nigs. There won't be too many - if any - whites amongst this lot.

Key aware of street prostitution problem
NZ Newswire
Updated March 27, 2013, 3:52 pm

Prime Minister John Key says "genuine concerns" have been raised with him about street prostitution in some parts of Auckland.

Community leaders in south Auckland say girls as young as 13 are working as prostitutes and they're blaming the 2003 law change that legalised sex workers.

Tina Herewini, a Maori warden of 27 years, says she is shocked at the prevalence of under-age street prostitution in Otara.

From Thursday to Saturday nights there can be as many as 20 to 30 young girls lingering in front of the Otara Shopping Centre.

"I don't know which ones are prostitutes but there is also a line of cars leading up the lane into the carpark," she said.

"You see the girls talk with the drivers and then hop in the cars and drive a few more metres into the carpark where they do the business."

Mr Key, an Auckland MP, told reporters on Wednesday: "Genuine concerns have been raised with me. One of the issues when prostitution laws were reformed was that street prostitution, particularly under-age prostitution, would be dealt with and eliminated - I don't think that's proven to be the case in Manukau."

Parliament is dealing with a bill proposed by the former Manukau City Council to ban street prostitution in its area.

Mr Key didn't confirm the government would support it becoming law.

"There are some issues around it about whether it should be specific to Manukau or spread further out, that's the debate that's going on."

Ms Herewini says she spoke to one 13-year-old girl who said because she was young she was making as much as $600 a night.

"She even told me the prices she charges for the different sexual services."

Young and under-age prostitutes were learning from older prostitutes, Ms Herewini says.

"This is happening because the government has allowed it to happen."

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/16451802/teen-sex-workers-shock-otara-leaders/

The Police suspect the problem is being exaggerated for Political points. They stated this is the first they've known about it.

They pointed out that if there was a major child Prostitution problem, they would know about it and jump on it hard.
They also said that there's cameras all around the area, and if there was a queue of Cars waiting to prey upon young girls, once again they would have known about it.

Years ago I remember there was a problem with young Maori (and Island) girls as young as 12 prostituting themselves on Japanese squid boats. The police could do nothing. No one can control these feral yoofs.

Years ago I remember there was a problem with young Maori (and Island) girls as young as 12 prostituting themselves on Japanese squid boats. The police could do nothing. No one can control these feral yoofs.

These Maories and Island jiggaboos are just one step up above our jiggaboos and two or three steps above the abo jiggaboo. They all have low I.Q., dark skins, savagery, cowardice, chinaman eyes and nasty dispositions. They will rape their own children as well as their sisters, mothers and even grandmothers.

:bongo:

Back