Star Sea-Nig arrested in Japan for behaving like a sea-nig

William of the White Hand

Junior News Editor
Collins' arrest a 'big surprise' - lawyer

Published: 10:06PM Sunday March 17, 2013 Source: ONE Sport

former_all_black_jerry_collins_N2.jpg

The lawyer and agent for former All Black Jerry Collins says the arrest of his client in Japan has come as a big surprise.

Collins, 32, was arrested at the weekend in the central Japan industrial city of Hamamatsu after allegedly carrying a kitchen knife in a department store.

He told Japanese police he kept a kitchen knife for ''self-defence''.

Collins' Wellington-based manager Tim Castle said details were still sketchy, but seemed confident that Collins had no sinister intentions. ?????

"This is a very big surprise and it will be very worrying for him, there will be a rational explanation for it I'm sure and it will withstand scrutiny, it's not Jerry as we know him," Castle told ONE News.

"My assessment based on what I do know is that it was not with any sinister intent and we're not sure yet what kind of knife it was, what I'm wanting to avoid is anybody jumping to the immediate assumption that it's some kind of weaponry which then carries overtures of a sinister kind."

Castle had been unable to confirm reports that Collins had been threatened via social media in recent weeks.

"I did understand that there were comments attributed to some social media somewhere that carried that inference, but I haven't been able to confirm that, I haven't seen the site or the page, but if there's an aspect of self defence involved then obviously from a legal position that will be very important."

The New Zealand Embassy has provided Collins with assistance and he has also retained the services of a Japanese lawyer as they wait to find out whether formal charges will be laid. Castle said he would be well looked after.

"I'm sure he'll be comfortable even though it's a stressful situation," he said.

According to press reports, Collins caught a security guard's attention when he went behind a sales counter at the store.

When approached, he allegedly pulled out the 17-centimetre blade from his pocket and placed it on the counter.

It is illegal to have weapons with blades longer than 15 centimetres without police permission in Japan.

Collins, who captained a Test match against Argentina in 2006 and scored two tries in the 2007 Rugby World Cup, told police that he "kept the kitchen knife for self-defence", according to the reports.

Collins played for Yamaha Jubilo in Japan's Top League from 2011 and left the team last month when his two-year contract expired.

He played for New Zealand in 48 international games from 2001 to 2008, including the 2003 and 2007 World Cups.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/collins-arrest-big-surprise-lawyer-5371253

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Japan is one of the safest cities, with very low
TNB infection rate. ... a sea-nig being a sea nig. must be.

It's ingrained in the culture of Japan. Sean niggers on the other hand were savages before the Civilizing influence of the White man and are just as savage today.

:Swastika2:

Back