Somalis ruin rural TN town

Tricknologist

Registered
I could only watch up to the point where the parasite started complaining about the state of Tennessee not having a program "to help immigrants assimilate". White liberals and religious do-gooders are the enemy proper.

westchesterny Sorry your culture is not respected, Shelbyville. Look at Postville, a book about Hassids destroying Postville Iowa. Later, those involved were brought up on fraud charges, but the book was about destroying Iowa. Many Americans won't buy homes anymore, b/c they don't know WHERE will be targeted for overnight change,or by whom. The people for it are those making money on it---the guy in the video. Tax deals are offered for hiring. Meet & wrk to find local ways to protect yr way of life. 3 hours ago

Quoted comment above from the youtube posted above..

Down town Christchurch N.Z. has a Mosque four blocks from the Cathederal and 50,000 wonders at least.

That video was profoundly disturbing!!! The "State Department" is doing this they say, who is this State Dept that believes we need african filth by the thousands dumped into clean white towns??? Of course, we are talking about jews here and no one else!!! The destruction of white culture is the goal and it is being accomplished one nigger immigrant at a time!!! That video can probably be made in just about every state in the nation!!! ARRRRGHRRR!@#@#@#@!!!!!

I wish some of you other NNN reporters would embed these Youtube videos in the threads you start here instead of just inserting the links to them. If you don't know how to do this, then just send me a PM, and I'll tell you how this can be done.

Back