Sleepy head niglet scared fo' life

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

3756201_120X90.jpg

Mother Furious, Boy Scared Over School Bus Mixup

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Eight-year-old Ontario Gettys said he was terrified when he realized he had been left alone on a school bus.

VIDEO: Young boy afraid after being left on school bus

"I started crying and I got scared that I wouldn't see my mom and dad," Ontario said.

Normally, a Charlotte-Mecklenburg school bus picks up Ontario from before-school day care and takes him to Irwin Elementary Sch
ol.

But Monday morning, Ontario fell asleep and never got off and the bus driver never noticed.

The boy's mother, Chanda Collins, still can't believe her son was abandone
d.

"I'm furious, I'm upset, and I'm scared. I'm overwhelmed with feelings," Collins said.

Drivers are require
d to check for students and a sign is supposed to remind them.

But the driver got off the bus, leaving Ontario by himself.

It wasn't until another driver heard him crying that the boy was found and taken to school.

Collins said the school system never told her the incident happened.

"None of that was said and I haven't got a letter. I haven't got a phone call," Collins said.

School officials said the child's parents should have been notified.

"Apparently there was a breakdown in communication and we are looking into that, trying to find out what happened," said CMS spokeswoman Jerr
i Haigler.

However, none of that comforts Collins or Ontario, who said he's now afraid of riding the bus.

Po' li'l niglet, I bets dat because of d
a trama you will be fo'ever fo' grades behind yo white classmates.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 24 2004, 06:13 AM
The boy's mother, Chanda Collins, still can't believe her son was abandoned.

"I'm furious, I'm upset, and I'm scared. I'm overwhelmed with feelings," Collins said.
"Overwhelmed with feelings" = da nigress is chimping-out. It doesn't take much. :pity:

Something like that happens all the time! The Vandal woman should have been grateful that little Rastus Junebug Cornbread Leroy Dogbone Tyrone was okay and not have to Chimp out like she did.

:pity: :tongue: :tongue: <!--em
&:tongue:-->http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/smilies/NNN/tongue.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='tongue.gif' /> :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :pity:

I'll bet there is a lawsuit waiting in the wings.

This little spook may have been the next great rocket scientist, but now... he will probably be selling crack and raping by the time he's 12, and all because he was left in the bus (probably by an evil, white racist driver).

Back