"Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite."

Re: "Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite."

http://cbs3.com/topstories/bedbugs.philadelphia.insects.2.1876268.html

Report: NYC, Philly, Detroit Top Bedbug List

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) ― A leading pest control company has released a list of the 15 most bedbug-infested cities, and New York, Philadelphia and Detroit have scratched their way to the top.

Terminix is releasing its report Tuesday, basing it on an analysis of call volume to 350 service centers the Memphis, Tenn.-based company has throughout the country.

Bedbugs can be found in mattresses, furniture and clothing, and they feed off animal and human blood. Insect scientists say bedbugs are appearing on a scale not seen since before World War II. High-traffic areas such as hotels, airplanes and cruise ships are especially prone to infestations.

Ohio has three cities in the top 10 -- Cincinnati is fourth, Columbus is seventh and Dayton is eighth.

In other words-niggerfuxated cities top the list for bedbug problems.

In other words-niggerfuxated cities top the list for bedbug problems.

In other words-the cities top the list for DOUBLE infestation...

Eastern Airlines had Cockroach infested planes flying spic's to NYC back in the late 1950's. Flying at night with roaches crawling around LOL.

Bed Bug Registry Lists Numerous Las Vegas Hotels

LAS VEGAS -- More than three dozen hotels and motels in Las Vegas are showing up on a website that lists places with bed bug problems.

8 News NOW searched the site and found 41 Las Vegas establishments on the list. The website is a free database that contains more than 20,000 reports from travelers who claim they encountered bed bugs at various locations around the U.S.

According to Bed Bug Registry, several big name Las Vegas hotels are on the list. The bed bug reports are not confirmed by an independent source.

------------------

bedbug-large.png

The Bed Bug Registry

The Bed Bug Registry exists to give travelers and renters a reliable and neutral platform for reporting their encounters with bed bugs. Though most Americans have still never come across one, these retro pests are spreading extremely quickly across American and Canadian cities.

Bed bugs are easy to transport in luggage and very hard to get rid of. For this reason they have become an especial nuisance for hotels, dorms, hospitals, movie theaters, libraries, and other public spaces. You can't tell whether a building or hotel room has them based on cleanliness - the bugs can thrive anywhere there are cracks and crevices to hide in.

Until a reliable, safe pesticide becomes available, avoiding bed bug encounters will be the only reliable way to ensure they don't spread into your own home.

http://vdare.com

"Send America The Bedbug Letter!"

Bedbugs have been in the news again—a random sample from today's Google News:

· SF's Bed Bug Infestation Getting Worse The San Francisco Appeal

· Bed bugs enjoying local resurgence, on you Fremont News Messenger
· New School Fear: Bedbugs Coming Home in Backpacks Wall Street Journal (blog)

And finally, to my great amusement:

· Bedbugs Feared Inside Wall Street Journal Offices NBC New York

But we've been writing about bedbugs for some time—in 2005 I called them the World's Smallest Immigrants.

It's pretty clear that bedbugs, the scourge of an earlier, less hygienic society, are coming back. Why? Well, we're importing people from a present-day less hygienic society.

This is admitted by the public health authorities and MainStream Media journalists who report on them:

"In the bedbug resurgence, entomologists and exterminators blame increased immigration from the developing world, the advent of cheap international travel and the recent banning of powerful pesticides." Just Try to Sleep Tight. The Bedbugs Are Back. , By Andrew Jacobs, New York Times, November 27, 2005

But not by the politicians who pander to immigrants:

"Richard Pollack, an entomologist at the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston who has studied bed bugs, said the insects disappeared in the latter part of the 20th century but recently made a surging comeback.
“The return, he said, 'has been attributed to a supposed increase in international travel and immigration.' One council member rejected that characterization as unfairly blaming immigrants." [City Takes Aim At Exploding Bed Bugs Problem, Bryan Virasami, Newsday, September 19, 2006]

In fact, the mention of the immigrant/bedbug link has been known to drive Latinos, well, buggy.

Pat Buchanan mentioned the bedbug problem in State Of Emergency, and semi-Latina Jennifer Woodard Maderazo, (who sometimes styles herself plain Jennifer Woodard) called him "xenophobic freak":

"And apparently Mexicans are responsible for — of all things — bedbugs:

‘Chapter 3. Coming to America

‘High among the [costs of immigration] is the appearance among us of diseases that never before afflicted us and the sudden reappearance of contagious diseases that researchers and doctors had eradicated long ago.

Malaria, polio, hepatitis, tuberculosis and such rarities of the Third World as dengue fever, Chagas’ Disease and leprosy are surfacing here …. Bedbugs have invaded the United States for the first time in 50 years, with 28 states reporting recent infestations.’”[Links added] [Pat Buchanan warns of Mexican “invasion”, VivirLatino.com, August 21, 2006]

Buchanan was right, of course. I know—I helped fact check the Buchanan book.

How do immigrants help boost bedbugs? Two different ways:

The immigrants actually import the bedbugs. Some people come to America by walking over the border, with nothing but a backpack, but others have their furniture shipped from home, home being in the infested Third World. Also, bedbugs and lice can may attach themselves to the clothing or body of the immigrant

Immigrants bring a culture that doesn't know how deal with bedbugs.

If you're an American, bedbugs are something that you read about in Lonely Planet's Healthy Travel: Asia & India Guidebook, and maybe experience in on a trip to Thailand.

But for the people of Asia and India, that's their whole life.

That culture thing has wider implications. I've repeatedly pointed out that America's foodservice industry and agriculture is now in the hands of people who have never learned the germ theory of disease, and may not believe it when they're told.

But complaints about immigrants and any kind of health problem are scoffed at by Open Borders types like Janet Murguia of La Raza, ("references to Latino immigrants riddled with dangerous diseases are frequent"),The Anti-Defamation League ("painting undocumented immigrants, particularly Hispanic immigrants, as disease carriers "), and Linda Chavez (on NRO) ("They think Latinos are dirty, diseased, indolent, and more prone to criminal behavior. "[Links very much added])

Bedbug denial is another case of "hate facts"—all these things we're saying are true, and involve a lot of public money, and a lot sick Americans as well as immigrants; but it's hateful to say so.

There's an urban legend that a passenger bitten by a bedbug on a railway sleeping car, in the old days when Pullman cars hired American labor, wrote to George Pullman, who owned the company. This version is from a New York Times story in 2003:

"The company had never heard of such a thing, Pullman wrote, and as a result of the passenger's experience, all of the sleeping cars were being pulled off the line and fumigated.

The Pullman's Palace Car Company was committed to providing its customers with the highest level of service, Pullman went on, and it would spare no expense in meeting that goal.

Thank you for writing, he said, and if you ever have a similar problem — or any problem — do not hesitate to write again.

“Enclosed with this letter, by accident, was the passenger's original letter to Pullman, across the bottom of which the president had written, 'Send this S.O.B. the bedbug letter.' "

Well, that's the Obama Administration, the Wall Street Journal, La Raza and the US Chamber of Commerce have been saying about immigration—"Send America the bedbug letter!"

Another problem of national magnitude exposed here at NNN first!

In the Western U.S. States alot of Whites who have government retirement or are wealthy buy very expensive bus motor homes towing luxury cars or small four whell drives. Some of these RV'ers do not drive very well, as they never stop after taking mirrors off parked vehicles on the streets that they drive through in the small towns.

My point of bringing this up is IMO they are avoiding having to stay in filthy hindi own bug holes, and eat in filthy resteraunts LOL! I always see bumpers stickers "I am retired", or "I'm spending my childrens inheritence" etc.

I dread have to stay in any hotel today.

Alot of conversions are well over a million with boilers, solar, generators, freezers, etc.

http://mci102.com/Buying_a_MCI_Bus.htm

Bedbugs have infested the Chicago Public Schools headquarters on South Clark.

The bugs, which also are partial to couches, were found in a remote area of the building, CPS spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

To eradicate the infestation, the entire building is being sprayed -- a job that Bond said is expected to be finished today.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/education/2804144,CST-NWS-bedbugs15.article

So what happens when the nigger employees come back to work, bringing their bedbugs with them?

New Orleans experienced an 89 percent increase in bedbug treatments from 2008 to 2009, and now ranks 25th in the country as a bedbug hot spot. Orkin's commercial branch now does about 30 to 40 treatments a month at area businesses, a 30 percent increase since last year.

Since bedbugs appeared in the United States a few years ago for the first time in 50 years, they've spread from big cities like New York to other destinations around the country, and the epidemic has widened from hotels to other types of businesses and residences. That means it's a new headache for homeowners, and a potential management challenge for businesses that deal with the public or that could be affected by contaminated goods.

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/2010/10/bed_bugs_pose_headaches_to_hom.html

A Reader Has Some Questions For Evangelical Leaders And High-Church Grand Pooh-Bahs, Etc.

Just to locate me socioeconomically: I am a lower-middle-class nobody living in a lower-middle-class neighborhood in God-forsaken Southern California. Nevertheless, I would like to pose some questions to these evangelical leaders and high-church grand Pooh-Bahs, who regularly emerge from their meetings, convocations, conclaves, seminars, councils, conferences, and synods, to announce that Holy Scripture demands we welcome more cheap gardeners and maids for their estates.

Well, to be honest, I don’t think they phrase it quite that way—I think they usually say that the Bible says we must welcome the migrants, the strangers in our midst, wash their feet, etc. Whatever.

Anyway, I just have a few questions. For instance, are they really trying to tell me that Jesus wants my neighborhood schools filled up with Mexican gangs so I have to nearly go broke sending my kids to private school?

Why does Jesus want spray-painted gang tags on my driveway?

Why does He want me to live in a neighborhood where two murders have been committed in the street within half a block of my house in the last ten years?

Why does he want me to have to endure low-rider cars with nuclear-powered stereos passing by in the wee hours of the morning, shaking my walls with their booming so-called music?

Does Jesus really want me to spend my last nickel on inflated health-insurance premiums because the emergency rooms are filled with illegal immigrants, some with minor fungal infections, others needing millions of dollars of kidney dialysis, but none of whom ever pay?

Why does Jesus want all these things? A generation ago nobody in my (dare I say it?) white neighborhood even bothered locking their front doors. Now we remaining xenophobic nativists are obliged to keep loaded, licensed firearms in our dressers. Does that make Jesus happy?

Oh—wait a minute—or...or...or is it that all these clerics are really more interested in marxoid politics than in Christianity, and don’t actually give a rat’s patootie what Jesus wants?

You know, just idly wondering. Thank you for your time.

NEW YORK (AP) — New York City's bedbugs have climbed out of bed and marched into landmarks like the Empire State Building, Bloomingdale's and Lincoln Center, causing fresh anxiety among tourists who are canceling Big Apple vacations planned for the height of the holiday season.

Some travelers who had arranged trips to New York say they are creeped out about staying in hotels and visiting attractions as new reports of bedbugs seem to pop up every few days. And officials in Mayor Michael Bloomberg's :eek:rth:administration are concerned about the effect on the city's image and $30 billion tourism industry.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/2832426,bedbugs-new-york-tourists-102510.article

Bedbugs spotted Jersey City muni court and Hudson County services complex

8905723-small.jpg

Bedbugs have made their way to the most posh of New York hotels. Now they are apparently want to see what life is like at institutions in Hudson County.

Officials confirmed last week that both the Hudson County Plaza building and the Jersey City Municipal Court have had recent bedbug incidents.

According to a tipster who called The Jersey Journal, bedbugs were found in the data entry department on the first floor of the Jersey City Municipal Courthouse on Summit Avenue.

Maria Pagan, the court director, declined to comment, but city spokesman Jennifer Morrill said that a single bed bug was found Tuesday in the Data Entry Unit.

"The Jersey City Health Department was notified and inspectors and the exterminator under contract with the city responded and verified that it was a bed bug," Morrill said. "The exterminator then inspected the entire building, including the furniture, and no other bedbug was found and advised that no further treatment was necessary."

Morrill said the court was scheduled to undergo its routine extermination on Friday would continue to operate as usual.

"The fact that it's in our court is not surprising," said H.K. "Chuck" Carol, president of Jersey City Public Employees Local 246, which represents employees at the court. "This is what happens in a mobile society."

At Hudson County Plaza, 257 Cornelison Ave., there were two isolated bedbug incidents last week, county Public Works Director Harold Demellier said.

The building is home to numerous county offices, including the Patrol Division of the Sheriff's Department, the County Clerk and the County Register.

Demellier said high traffic areas are being exterminated two to three times a week.
"We see clients here," Demellier said, by way of explaining how the bedbugs got into the complex. "It's a public building ... people are going to bring them in."

Frances Cintron, president of AFSCME Local 2306, said bedbugs had previously been found on the third and fifth floors of the building, but said management is now taking "the proper precautions."

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2010/10/bedbugs_spotted_jersey_city_mu.html

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/1110410-2-classrooms-shuttered-over-bedbugs

2 Classrooms Shuttered Over Bedbugs

School officials have temporarily moved students out of two classrooms at a northeastern Pennsylvania high school after someone found a bedbug in one of them.

Scranton schools Superintendent William King says two unidentified insects were found inside West Scranton High School on Friday and Monday. One of those bugs was saved and identified as a bedbeg by a pest control company.

King told The Times-Tribune of Scranton that maintenance staff has examined the entire building and found no other bedbugs. He says the pest control company will treat the classrooms where the insects were found.

Bedbugs feed on human and animal blood and can be difficult to eradicate. They are active mostly at night and hide during the day near where people sleep.

NEW YORK -- A Michigan couple has filed a lawsuit claiming their room at New York's Waldorf-Astoria hotel was infested with bedbugs.

Christine and David Drabicki charged in the lawsuit filed Thursday that they unwittingly brought the bedbugs home with them after they stayed at the Waldorf in May. They say they had to flee their home in Plymouth, Mich. for six weeks while it was fumigated.

A spokesman for the Waldorf did not immediately return a call seeking comment Thursday.

This is the third time this year that guests have complained of bedbugs at the posh hotel. The Waldorf has said it found no evidence of bedbugs.

Alan Schnurman, a lawyer for the Michigan couple, said Christine Drabicki "has been ostracized in her community" because of the bugs.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25634693/detail.html

All of these places - NYC, Jersey City, etc., - are the strongholds of third world humanity and their characteristic contempt for sanitation.

DETROIT -- A student at the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences claimed to see a bedbug in a classroom on Monday, said the charter school’s principal, Dr.Tammy Anderson.

Anderson said an exterminator is expected to fumigate the entire building during the holiday break.

Parents and students were informed by a letter that Anderson sent home with students.

"If people could put forth effort to be cleaner or clean up, there could be a solution to it," said student Marquis Wicker.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25885946/detail.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...chool-Confirms-Bed-Bug-Problem-112157649.html

Jersey City School Confirms Bed Bug Problem
Updated 4:45 PM EST, Sun, Dec 19, 2010

A Jersey City school that has a confirmed case of bed bugs says it can't fully exterminate until school is out of session.

The Jersey City Board of Education says officials are trying to confine the critters to the third floor of School 23 on Romaine Avenue. Until school lets out for the holidays, they will disinfect areas on a spot basis.

Parent George Wendt (from Cheers?) says his 13-year-old son spotted the bloodsucking bugs in his classroom a couple of weeks ago and told the principal right away. His son has since been moved to another classroom.

Back