Sex-crazed Beast Charged With Rape Of 78-Year-Old

Border Ruffian

Registered
smells negroid to me... can't find a pic yet

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJour...TAT01081504.htm

ORLANDO -- A teenager suspected of raping two elderly women and shooting one of them in the face was arrested after a two-hour standoff ended with police firing tear gas into his apartment.

A tip led police to the home of Jerrick Smith, 19, who barricaded himself inside Friday after being a fugitive for a month. Smith was held without bond at the Orange County Jail on charges of armed sexual battery and armed burglary.

Smith is accu
ed of shooting the 71-year-old woman before raping her and leaving her for dead. A 78-year-old woman who was raped Thursday told investigators that she woke before dawn one morning weeks ago to see a man st
anding over her.
The intruder fled.

Smith was schedule to surrender a month ago to begin a 20-month prison sentence for breaking into another elderly woman's home in January.

background http://www.local6.com/news/3646425/detail.html

and http://www.wftv.com/news/3537737/detail.html

4103469.jpg

Jerrick Smith

Man Charged With Rape Of 78-Year-Old

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 19-year-old man already jailed in Orange County, Fla., has been charged with raping and beating a 78-year-old woman, according to Local 6 News.

Detectives in Orange County, Fla., said DNA evidence led them to Jerrick Smith, 19.

Smith is suspected of breaking into the home of a 78-year-old woman and brutally raping her on Aug. 12. Police reports say Smith matched DNA evidence that was recovered.

Smith faces an armed sexual battery charge for breaking into the woman's home.

He was already in jail for rape and attempted murder, Local 6 News has learned.

UPDATE: This feral negro beast did it TWICE!

Suspect Arrested In Rapes Of Two Elderly Women

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A 19-year-old man is accused of attacking two women in their 70s and deputies say he may be connected to other cases.

Investigators say DNA and forensic evidence linked the suspect to the attacks on Rockwell Road and Lake Lawne, both in Orange County. The 19-year-old suspect is being held without bond.

"He said he was going to kill me several times and I said, 'No, you aren't going to kill me,'" says one 71-year-old victim who asked not to be identified. Her voice and her legs aren't as strong as they used to be after the July attack inside her Orange County home that left a bullet lodged in her head.

Orange County sheriff's de
puties believe Jerrick Anthony Smith is responsible for the shooting and her vicious beating.

Another woman, living about two miles away, was beaten and raped and Smith is also the suspect in that case.

"We're looking into a couple of other cases that may be related. We haven't gone to the point of probable cause with those cases," explains Corporal Ronald Folse, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

While investigators continue to build their case, the 71-year-old victim continues her recovery. Tuesday, she was able to cook a meal for herself. She says she's not ready to be anybody's victim.

"This is my home. My husband passed away in November of 1999. You think I'm going to give it up to some moron?" she asks.

Smith is scheduled to begin the trial process for the July attack within a month and the 71-year-old victim says she will be there.

-----------------

Now why wouldn't it be perfectly fair to put a bull
et into the skull of this bestial negro, just has he did to the elderly victim of his negroid sexual mania?

Now why wouldn't it be perfectly fair to put a bullet into the skull of this bestial negro, just has he did to the elderly victim of his negroid sexual mania?

It wouldn't be fair because this nigger deserves a slow painful death.

T.N.B.

Suspect Arrested In Rapes Of Two Elderly Women

4105189.jpg

Jerrick Smith

POSTED: 4:51 pm EST January 18, 2005
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A 19-year-old man is accused of attacking two women in their 70s and deputies say he may be connected to other cases.

Investigators say DNA and forensic evidence linked the suspect to the attacks on Rockwell Road and Lake Lawne, both in Orange County. The 19-year-old suspect is being held without bond.

"He said he was going to kill me several times and I said, 'No, you aren't going to kill me,'&qu

ot; says one 71-year-old victim who asked not to be identified. Her voice and her legs aren't as strong as they used to be after the July attack inside her Orange County home that left a bullet l
odged in
her head.

Orange County sheriff's deputies believe Jerrick Anthony Smith is responsible for the shooting and her vicious beating.

Another woman, living about two miles away, was beaten and raped and Smith is also the suspect in that case.

Powdered Toast Man you is definitely on a TNB roll!

T.N.B.

Re: Jerrick Smith

Man gets life sentence for rape of elderly Orlando woman

A 71-year-old woman was asleep in bed when Jerrick Smith, then 19, crept into her Orange County house, shot her in the face, raped her as she lay on the floor, then fled.

One month later, he broke into the house of a 78-year-old woman, a stroke victim who needed a walker to get around. She was asleep in a living room chair when he broke in and tried to rape her.

He pleaded guilty to both crimes. On Tuesday, Circuit Judge Lisa T. Munyon sentenced Smith to three life prison terms in the first attack.

"It is the intention of the court that you never be relea
sed," she said.

Smith said nothing at Tuesday's hearing.

But the woman whom he shot did try to speak. She is now in a wheelchair and weighs 80 to 90 pounds.

The bullet damaged her throat and larynx, making it difficult for her to talk.

Even so, she tried. Much of what she told the judge was unintelligible, but her voice was strong when she said, "I will spend the rest of my life in this condition."

The Orlando Sentinel does not identify sexual-battery victims.

According to attorneys, on July 13, 2004, while she was asleep in bed, Smith pried a pane of glass from her door and slipped inside. The victim woke up, and Smith jumped on the bed, holding a gun to her face.

He then started beating her head with the gun, according to the victim's sister, who acted as family spokeswoman at the hearing.

It was not clear whether Smith intentionally pulled the trigger or the gun went off accidentally. Either way, a bullet tore through the victim's right cheek and l
odged near the back of her head.

It's still there, the sister said.

A psychologist hired by Smith's attorney said it was unusual for sex offenders to attack elderly women. Dr. Eric Mings told the judge that although he had spent at least 10 hours with Smith, the defendant could not explain why he attacked women in their 70s.

"He did not know," Mings said.

Tuesday's sentence was strictly for the attack on the woman who was shot. Two months ago, Smith pleaded guilty to attempted murder, armed rape and burglary in the case.

Defense attorney Kelly Sims asked Tuesday for a 25-year sentence. Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick requested life in prison.

Drane Burdick also asked the judge to order chemical castration for Smith. The victim smiled and raised her hand in a fist during the argument. Munyon said there is no need, because Smith should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Two weeks ago Smith agreed to a 25-year plea deal for the attack on the sec
ond woman. His life sentence will begin once that sentence is completed, Munyon said.

Ape-Man gets life sentence for rape of elderly Orlando woman

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A man who pleaded guilty to shooting a 71-year-old Orlando woman in the face and then raping her was sentenced today to life in prison.

A circuit judge sentenced Jerrick Smith to three life prison terms.

Authorities say then 19-year-old Smith broke into the woman's home while she slept July 13th 2004.

Smith has pleaded guilty to attempted murder, armed rape and burglary in a similar attack that took place one month after th
e first incident.

Authorities say in that case, Smith broke into the home of a 78-year-old stroke victim who needed a walker to get around.

He accepted a 25-year plea deal for that attack.

Florida Judges Fail to Follow Chemical Castration Law
9537099_240X180.jpg

Bettie Attaway, 73, was asleep in her own bed
when 19-year-old Jerrick Smith tried to rape her.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Statistics show most sex offenders rape and rape again, but Florida judges are ignoring a law designed to protect women and children from sexual attacks. Channel 9's Barbara West found repeat offenders are not receiving their mandatory sentence.

Bettie Attaway, 73, was asleep in her own bed when 19-year-old Jerrick Smith tried to rape her. She shivers when she remembers that night.

"He was on me like that," Bettie said. "I didn't have a chance to say nothing!"

Bettie said he hit her three times in the throat, breaking a bone in her neck. Then he hit he
r on the side of her head and finally shot her in the temple.

"They didn't think I was going to make it. They thought I was going to die," she said, struggling to talk with the bullet still lodged in her head.

A month later, the same man, Jerrick Smith, raped another woman about two miles from Bettie's house.

Smith is now behind bars, but his sentence is incomplete. The judge failed to require him to undergo chemical castration.

Chemical castration for a rapist may sound as barbaric as cutting off the hand of a thief. But it's nothing more than a weekly injection of a female hormone that controls a rapist's urge for sex. They don't grow breasts, their testicles don't shrink. The shots simply reduce their insatiable desire for sex.

Florida lawmakers made the injections mandatory for repeat offenders in 1997. The law even gave judges the option of sentencing first time offenders to the shots.

Our Channel 9 investigation discovered, since the law went into effect almost nine years a
go, more than 2,800 rapists have been sent to jail, including 121 who raped repeatedly. Keep in mind, for repeat offenders, the sentence of chemical castration is mandatory. But Channel 9 discovered only eight of those offenders were sentenced to chemical castration and not one has ever received the shots.

Orlando Judge Anthony Johnson was the first of only a few judges ever to impose the sentence. He said he couldn't explain why other judges were ignoring the state's chemical castration law.

"I have no idea why those people were not ordered to be prescribed the medication that causes their incapacitation. You and I know the law requires that," he said.

At Johns Hopkins University the nation's leading expert on chemical castration gives offenders weekly shots. Psychiatrist Dr. Fred Berlin said the injections help reduce their libido, even though it is still possible for them to participate in sex.

"Although you can't cure these people, many people can learn to control themselves and live i
n the community," Dr. Berlin said.

A former rapist receiving injections and counseling at Dr. Berlin's clinic in Baltimore said, before the injections, 90 percent of his waking hours were so consumed by his need for sex that he was forced to become more and more violent to get it.

"I just thank God and my lucky stars that I was caught at the time I was caught because how much further would I have gone? Would I have ended up like Ted Bundy?" the former rapist, named William, said.

The real question is, how many Florida offenders will rape again? Until judges start following the law, Bettie Attaway said she's going to sleep with a switchblade by her side.

In Florida, not only are judges ignoring the law, but the Department of Corrections spokesperson said, when the sentence is imposed, when the rapist is released he must find his own doctor to administer the drug and the rapist has to pay for it himself. The Department of Corrections isn't even prepared to do that.

Barbara West talked wit
h a representative of Florida's Supreme Court who admitted the Court was aware judges were ignoring the law and called for a study to find out why. But that was more than a year ago and, so far, not much has changed since then or in the nine years since enforcing chemical castration became law.

Back