Senior Pastor Morris L. Gulett of Legion of Saints

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
Letters & Updates from our Brothers & Sisters who are Prisoners of ZOG Tyranny

Senior Pastor Morris L. Gulett
Pastor Gulett is the Senior Pastor & President of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. This Christian Identity Minister of the Word of God is a Prisoner Of the Federal US of ZOG Police State. He is a victim of religious persecution. Our Brother has been falsely charged by ZOG with conspiracy to commit bank robbery. Pastor Gulett is in federal prison for preaching the Truth of the Holy Bible.

"OUR MISSION TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL"

West Monroe Correction Cen

ter
Pastor Morris L. Gulett
2301 N. 7th. St.
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291

FROM THE DESK
OF PASTOR MORRIS L. GULETT
Thursday May 12, 2005

Kindred ...

I am certain by now that you have all heard that Brother Scott Thornton and myself are in federal custody charged with Conspiracy to commit Armed Bank Robbery. There are a few other charges revolving around weapons violations as well. But the charges all stem from an alleged bank robbery conspiracy ...

Let me say that this entire debacle was an FBI set up from the very beginning. There would be no alleged crimes, were it not for an FBI informant / agent provocateur, one Joshua Caleb Sutter, a now former member of the Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. There are many of you out there that know Joshua Sutter. Let me say that I do not wish any retaliation whatsoever perpetrated towards Joshua. Even though, while he was at one time, just a little over two years ago, the target of an informant / provo
cate
ur in much the same way that he and ZOG targeted Brother Thornton and myself. Even though that while he was serving hi
s two year prison sentence that stemmed from that set-up, I stayed in nearly constant contact with him, accepted his phone calls from prison and even sent him money to put on his books to buy whatever goodies he could. Even though during the two years he was away I kept him and his family in my daily prayers, asking the Father to strengthen him and to bring him through his incarceration unharmed and safely home to those who love him. Even though once he was released and sent home I then sent him money again so that he may at least have something in his pocket to get him started in life anew. Even though once home, I invited him to my home, sat him at my dinner table and allowed him to be served a home cooked meal by the hands of my loving mother. Even though after that meal I gave him my easy chair to relax in while I took a less comfortable seat. Even though my mother sits at home bet
rayed an
d heart broken while her son faces charges in federal court that stem from the rigorous efforts of this now tu
rned federal informant, ex-Christian Brother/Patriot ... Brother Thornton's family are equally heartbroken.

So my wishes for Joshua Sutter is that he be left alone. YHVH the Father knows how to call the righteous to repentance and reserve the wicked for judgement. Joshua will not go uncounted.

The United States Marshalls and the jail administration here at the West Monroe Correction Center treat Brother Thornton and myself with respect and professional courtesy. The facility is clean and the food is adequate. I have no complaints other than the locked door.

What I want to see is the most important work that the Legion of Saints is without a doubt ordained by God to do, carry on. Do not create a Defense Fund or a Defense Team for Brother Thornton or myself, but use all resources available to carry the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to the Lo
st Sheep of
the House of Israel ... That is our primary mission ... and this is what the Jew fears the most. Were that not true I
would have never been a target of ZOG's federal minnions, the FBI. Did the Jew not fear truth I would still be at the microphone on Monday nights bringing you the weekly radio broadcast - Sword of Truth. My arrest has absolutely nothing to do with any perceived criminal activity on my behalf. As I said without the federal Informant and his diligent efforts to establish a set up, there would be no alleged crime. My crime, my one and only crime, is the ability to see, teach and preach the Truth and my commitment to do so. Do not fear the Jew ...

In the end, he loses and we win. Our victory is in the truth. The darkness will always hide from the light and the light will always over shadow the darkness. Set your light upon a hill and hide it not under a bushel.

Kindred, I have appointed Pastor Joe Johnson, [aka Pastor Joseph MacLeod], as Assistant Pastor of the C
hurch and in my
absence he will be Acting Senior Pastor. I ask that you all give him the same respect and devotion that you loyally offe
red to me. Continue in our efforts and remember the Manifesto for the Legion of Saints. Keep Brother Thornton and myself in your prayers and know that you are in ours.

I pray that the ministry continues to grow, for no doubt the headway we were making had a great deal to do with this stumbling block cast before us.

The 'Alpha Division' and 'Angels Wing', our youth groups, are extremely important. I know that these will continue to be very important aspects of our ministry under the guidance of the "Legion of Saints" and the "Daughters of YHVH."

Let us be vigilant in our duties and ever faithful to our oath ...
Thank you all for your letters and Prayers ...
I remain very respectfully yours

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

Hail Victory!

Update on what ZOG took from Gulett's Home - ZOG theft

Quoting Pastor Morris L. Gulett's LE
TTER to Pastor MacLeod:
LETTER, 10 May 2005

Quote Pastor Gulett:

"ZOG did search my home, made duplicate images of my computers hard drives took all church records, one of my Bibles. My personal telephone book, all of the cassette tapes in the catalog at the wesite. But I understand that eventually all will be returned ... But right now I have no ones telephone numbers. I don't like Jail house telephones anyway."

"I regret I did not get a chance to ...........
Your mail came the same day the feds rode down on us. I am afraid that they also made off w
ith your mail, photos a
nd all. Bastards! I cannot understand why they took one of my Bibles. It was "The Book of YAHWEH" and I guess they probably thought it contained some secret master plan. Little do they know how right they would be, so the Joke's on them. Something that was said in court leads me to believe that it was what I said in the first ten minutes of the sermon "A Watered Garden" that made them decide to turn
up the heat ... I think I hurt their feelings ... "

NOTE: Apparently the FBI did not steal the actual Computers as was first reported, but rather downloaded all the data stored in them. Much of which was encrypted, or at least that is what Pastor Martin Lindstedt told me some time back, before his arrest and confinement.

Anyone that has not already done so should change and update their PASSWORDS into the FORUM and their PASSWORDS for CHURCH E-MAILS. This is a basic
SECURITY PRECAUTION. The FB
I may possibly have your old passwords, so be aware and take precautions.

I do not at this time know if the Audio Cassette Duplication equipment was stolen or not, but as I wrote earlier all of the Sermon tapes were stolen by the Federal Bureau of Investigation! Just good ole ZOG boys and ZOG girls doing their "duty" for King George the Second, and the Babylonian American Empire of the Jew World Order. Evil is upon us! None the less our God is God, and YHVH is His Name!

A no
te about our letters and photos is in order, therefore let me say that I firmly believe the FBI should have a whole photograph album of photos of me and Susan by now, and that we are proud of every one of those photos and what they represent. Also proud, honor & duty bound, earnest and adamant about every word written in our confiscated "stolen" mail over the many years we have been involved in the White Christian American Patriot and White Aryan Resistance
Movement. White Power! Hold
ing Fast the Christian Identity Faith, trusting in YHVH, we Hail HIS Victory for Christ's Crown and Covenants. We will serve No King but King Jesus! Hail Victory! 14/88/83

"Duty is ours, consequences are God's." -- General Stonewall Jackson CSA

Hold Fast the Faith!

Hail Christ's Victory!

Back