RE: Negro violence with sexual excitement. Mike Tyson, Saskia Burke.

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter
RE: Negro violence with sexual excitement. Mike Tyson, Saskia Burke.

RE: Negro violence with sexual excitement.
John Allen Mohammed, DC Snipers & after killing sex confessions.

It's appearing to be a repeating theme of blacks having an increase in sexual arousal when they kill or are violently attacking.

Remember Catherine Burke's story, she had taken into her home the black teen boy, who was orgasmic while he stabbed her teen daughter to death. That was in Cat's interview with Flaherty, I don't recall it being written on websites.

Saskia Burke [2015] https://victimsfamiliesforthedeathpenalty.blogspot.com/2014/12/in-loving-memory-of-saskia-burke.html

It is not unusual that blacks are aroused in that way, nor should it be, but it is, swept under the rug by the legal system.
Aside from rape, is the hunt and killing people giving blacks a sexual release?

=======================================

Mike Tyson Told Joe Rogan That He Finds Fighting Arousing and 'Orgasmic'

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a33930030/mike-tyson-joe-rogan-experience-fighting-sex/

“What does it mean when fighting gets you erect?"

By Katie Dupere

Sep 5, 2020 Notorious boxing legend Mike Tyson recently suggested his success in the ring may be because he gets off on fighting. No, literally. He apparently gets off on hurting people.
On the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Rogan asked Tyson about his mindset when it comes to training for his upcoming comeback fight against boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. In response, Tyson said he struggles with the fact that he “can really hurt somebody”—not because he doesn’t want to hurt them, but because it’s literally arousing to do so.
“It’s orgasmic sometimes…” Tyson told Rogan. “What does it mean when fighting gets you erect? What does that mean?”
“It’s a good question,” Rogan said. “It means you’re getting excited.”
“Yeah,” Tyson said back simply. He added, “That’s how I’d get when I was a kid. Sometimes, I get the twinkle.”
Rogan and Tyson seemed to rationalize this puzzling comment by suggesting the reaction is a product of adrenaline, heightened emotion and simple being “Mike motherf**king Tyson.”
“Saying that it gets you orgasmic, that’s a strange thing to say…” Rogan told Tyson. “No one is going to understand that you get an erection thinking about hurting someone more than you will.”
“There has to be fear based in somewhere,” Tyson said in response.
“Fear-based? Maybe," Rogan said. "Maybe not fear-based, but maybe embracing the fact that you’re going to go into this with everything that you have—the chaos of it all. And the ultimate goal is to hurt somebody. The ultimate goal is to be extremely successful. The way you can be extremely successful—the thing you do great—is to crush people.”

I do not like Joe Rogan the Gatekeeper.

Back