Pro-White fliers arrive in PA (Kingdom Identity Ministries)

Rasp

Senior Editor
Pro-White fliers pop-up in PA mailboxes

Hate Fliers Pop Up In Lehigh Valley Mailboxes
Kingdom Identity Ministries Targets Mostly-White Communities

CATASAUQUA, Pa. -- Disturbing fliers have turned up in some Lehigh County mailboxes.

6443932_400X300.jpg

A white supremacist group is distributing the fliers in Trexlertown and Catasauqua, and some residents are in an uproar.

In the fliers, the messages of racial separation say that whites are in a terror war with people of other races.

6443947.jpg

6443889.jpg

6443945.jpg

"Yeh, I was upset, beca
use it's just stirring up trouble," said Richard Andreas.

Andreas said he was appalled when he found one of the fliers in his mailbox. He said he threw it away to protect his niece and nephew.

"My niece and nephew, who reside with us, are black and white -- they're mixed," Andreas said.

The post office delivered 4,100 of the fliers to Catasauqua-area residents last week. Some of the recipients wrote "return this trash to the sender."

The mailings were from an Arkansas-based group called the Kingdom Identity Ministries. The organization quotes the Bible to promote its agenda of racial separation.

The organization said that it targeted Catasauqua because the community is overwhelmingly white and it thought residents would be receptive to its me
ssag
e.

"It looked like a religious article," said Jose Rivera.

But when Rivera read the leaflet he found statistics about black-on-white crime and other hate messages.

He said that he wasn't shocked
-- just disappointed.

"I'm a little saddened by it, but other than that, I just chalk it up to folks' ignorance. They can say whatever they want to say as long it doesn't harm anybody physically. They have the right to do so," Rivera said.

The local postmaster said that he has received about 20 complaints. However, because the flier doesn't make any direct threats to any group, it is considered free speech and it is fully protected under the Constitution, whether people like it or not.

--------------------------

Dr. Wesley A. Swift is doing some great work in waking up the brain-dead sheeple of Amerika. This is their website: Kingdom Identity Ministries, check it out.

This was on the site: :D

slut-ad.jpg

Back