Pres. election now seems to be dead-locked, refusing to count votes, etc., Trump in good position

Trump Slams ‘Surprise Ballot Dumps’ In Key States
by Zero Hedge

November 4th 2020, 10:10 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/trump-slams-surprise-ballot-dumps-in-key-states/

President's lead "magically" disappears

President Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday claiming that ‘surprise ballot dumps’ are to blame for his lead ‘magically disappearing’ overnight.

“Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled,” wrote Trump, adding: “Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted.”

Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 4, 2020

How come every time they count Mail-In ballot dumps they are so devastating in their percentage and power of destruction?

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? https://t.co/6487pYLZnL

Trump’s comments come after several key states mysteriously stopped counting ballots on election night for the first time in perhaps ever, after which large batches of votes – seemingly all, or mostly all for Biden – tipped the race towards the former Vice President in Michigan and Wisconsin.

Oh they just found a bunch of Biden ballots chillin in the attic overnight no big. pic.twitter.com/e5YUC5QneY
— The Reactionary Imperative (@theeternalright) November 4, 2020

The Democrats are attempting a coup. https://t.co/sz3X335SqW
— RAMZPAUL (@ramzpaul) November 4, 2020

Sean Davis of The Federalist pointed this out, and was promptly censored for it.

So while everyone was asleep and after everyone went home, Democrats in Michigan magically found a trove of 138,339 votes, and all 138,339 of those "votes" magically went to Biden? That doesn't look suspicious at all. https://t.co/6w1MFoVhfg
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 4, 2020

Precisely 0% of this tweet is "disputed." All I did was compare two different sets of numbers on NYT's website. That's called arithmetic, and it's not up for debate.

Twitter is a cancer, and Big Tech is trying to steal the election for Democrats. https://t.co/TRBsEiaSZY pic.twitter.com/OtPZZUo3LG
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 4, 2020

And now we wait for Democrats to finish counting.

Just waiting on the figures from those famously uncorrupt Democrat big city machines
— Arthur Bloom ���� (@j_arthur_bloom) November 4, 2020

I don’t put anything past a political party who falsely accused a man of gang rape.
— Lisa Boothe (@LisaMarieBoothe) November 4, 2020

And a question:

Is there an honest explanation for why major cities in a First World country cannot count votes in a national election that comes around every 4 years? Are these Democratic-run cities surprised that these elections are being held? This is the stuff of a banana republic.
— Gray Connolly (@GrayConnolly) November 4, 2020

Trump On Election Results: ‘We Will Be Going To The U.S. Supreme Court’

News Kickby News Kick-3 hours ago in News 0 comments

Link: http://www.tathasta.com/2020/11/trump-on-election-results-we-will-be.html

President Donald Trump responded to the presidential election results during the early morning hours on Wednesday, which showed a very tight race between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, by suggesting that the election could be decided by the Supreme Court.

After talking for several minutes about victories that the campaign had secured and races where the campaign believed that things were still looking good, Trump called out how vote counting had seemingly stopped in critical races that had not been called yet.

“And all of a sudden everything just stopped,” Trump said. “This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country.”

“So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation, this is a very big moment. This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in the proper manner,” Trump continued. “So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list. OK? It’s a very sad, it’s a very sad moment.”TRANSCRIPT PROVIDED VIA NEWSWEEK:

This is without question the latest news conference I’ve ever had. I appreciate it very much, and I want to thank the American people for their tremendous support. Millions and millions of people voted for us tonight, and a very sad group of people is trying to disenfranchise that group of people, and we won’t stand for it. We will not stand for it.

I want to thank the first lady, my entire family, and Vice President Pence, Mrs. Pence for being with us all through this. And we were getting ready for a big celebration.

We were winning everything, and all of a sudden it was just called off. The results tonight have been phenomenal. And we are getting ready. I mean, literally, we were just all set to get outside and just celebrate something that was so beautiful, so good. Such a vote, such a success. The citizens of this country have come out in record numbers. This is a record.

There’s never been anything like it to support our incredible movement. We won states that we weren’t expected to win in Florida, we didn’t win it. We won it by a lot. We won the great state of Ohio, we won Texas. We won Texas by 700,000 votes and they don’t even include it in the tabulations. It’s also clear we have won Georgia. We’re up by 2.5 percent, or 117,000 votes with only 7 percent left. They’re never going to catch us, they can’t catch us.

Likewise, we’ve clearly won North Carolina, where we’re up 1.4 percent. We’re 77,000 votes with approximately 5 percent left, they can’t catch us. Also if you look and you see Arizona, we have a lot of life in that and somebody said, somebody declared that it was a victory—and maybe it will be, certainly that’s possible—but certainly there were a lot of votes out there that we could get, because we’re now just getting into what they call Trump territory. I don’t know what you call it, but these were friendly Trump voters, and that could be overturned.

The gentleman that called it, I watched tonight, he said well we think it’s fairly unlikely that we could catch. Well fairly unlikely? And we don’t even need it, we don’t need that. That was just a state that if we would’ve gotten it would have been nice, Arizona. But there’s a possibility, maybe even a good possibility. In fact, since I saw that originally it’s been changed and the numbers have substantially come down, just a small amount of votes. So we want that obviously to stay in play.

But most importantly, we’re winning Pennsylvania by a tremendous amount of votes. We’re up 600—think of this, think of this—we’re up 690,000 votes in Pennsylvania, 690,000. These aren’t even close, this is not like oh it’s close. With 64 percent of the vote in, it’s going to be almost impossible to catch, and we’re coming into good Pennsylvania areas where they happen to like your president. So we’ll probably expand that.

We’re winning Michigan. I tell you, I looked at the numbers I said woah, I said wow, that’s a lot. By almost 300,000 votes and 65 percent of the vote is in, and we’re winning Wisconsin. I said we don’t need all of them, because when you add Texas in, which wasn’t added. I spoke with the really wonderful governor of Texas just a little while ago, and Greg Abbott he said congratulations. He called me to congratulate me on winning Texas. I mean we won Texas, I don’t think they finished quite the tabulation, but there’s no way. And it was almost complete but he congratulated me.

And he said by the way, what’s going on? I’ve never seen anything like this. Can I tell you what? Nobody has. So we won by 107,000 votes with 81 percent of the vote, that’s Michigan. So when you take those three states in particular, and you take all of the others, I mean we have so many. We had such a big night. You just take a look at all of these states that we’ve won tonight, and then you take a look at the kind of margins that we’ve won them by, and all of a sudden, it’s not like we’re up 12 votes and we have 60 percent left.

We won states and all of a sudden, I said what happened to the election? It’s off. And we have all these announcers saying what happened, and then they said oh, because you know what happened? They knew they couldn’t win, so they said, let’s go to court, and did I predict this Newt? Did I say this? I’ve been saying this from the day I heard they were going to send out tens of millions of ballots. I said exactly— because either they were going to win, or if they didn’t win they’ll take us to court.

So, Florida was a tremendous victory, 377,000. Texas as we said. Ohio, think of this. Ohio, a tremendous state, a big state, I love Ohio, we won by 8.1 percent, 461,000. Think of it, almost 500,000 votes. North Carolina, big victory with North Carolina. And so we won there, we lead by 76,000 votes with almost nothing left. And all of a sudden everything just stopped.

This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election, frankly we did win this election. We did win this election. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation, this is a very big moment. This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in the proper manner.

So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list. OK? It’s a very sad, it’s a very sad moment. To me, this is a very sad moment, and we will win this, and as far as I’m concerned, we already have won it.

So I just want to thank you, and I want to thank all of our support. I want to thank all of the people that worked with us, and Mr. Vice President, say a few words please.

Graphs Show Late-Night Biden Mail-In Ballot Bailout In Wisconsin And Michigan [UPDATED]

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Nov. 04, 2020

Link: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61890

[ck several graphs at site link, above]

Dems Caught Cheating In Philly? Poll Watchers 'Blocked,' Philly GOP Raises Alarm [UPDATED]

BitChute 'Deplatformed' On Election Day As Big Tech Move to Silence All Opposition [UPDATE: Back Online!]

Nothing to see here folks, just a free and fair election in a Democrat(ic) country that's definitely not controlled by a corrupt and criminal ruling class, crooked intelligence agencies and Silicon Valley oligarchs!

From FiveThirtyEight's charts via Derek Duck on Twitter:

OK. So both Michigan AND Wisconsin have VERTICAL LINES where Biden votes are injected in.

WTF pic.twitter.com/YJBrZpVfYA
— Derek Duck (@duckdiver19) November 4, 2020

It's totally normal for the oligarchs in Silicon Valley to silence the President of the United States for pointing out this insane situation!

Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!

How come every time they count Mail-In ballot dumps they are so devastating in their percentage and power of destruction?

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? https://t.co/6487pYLZnL

[NOTE: The image Mackowiak shared was the result of a "typo"! See below for update!]

They are finding Biden votes all over the place — in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So bad for our Country!

They are working hard to make up 500,000 vote advantage in Pennsylvania disappear — ASAP. Likewise, Michigan and others!

This is all completely normal, folks!

They want you to think that censoring a President is somehow normal, that it's a legitimate power for unelected oligarchs to have.

That's why they did it again and again over the course of this election.

It is not normal. And it should make you angry. https://t.co/hpwmowGouv
— Allum Bokhari (@LibertarianBlue) November 4, 2020

Joe Biden had zero voter enthusiasm but won the most votes ever? https://t.co/Lm2XYfFLPw
— The Columbia Bugle ���� (@ColumbiaBugle) November 4, 2020

Here's Joe Biden in his own words two weeks ago:

2 weeks ago Joe Biden bragged about having "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"pic.twitter.com/FTGpfcJV4A
— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) November 4, 2020

Nothing to see here, folks!

UPDATE: It's now being reported that the 153,710 vote surge for Joe Biden reported by Decision Desk HQ and captured by Matt Mackowiak in Michigan was the result of a "typo"!

The Michigan situation was a TYPO.

The massive jump in Biden votes out of nowhere is because Shiawassee county reported "153710" when it SHOULD have been "15371."

As you can see below, thankfully, the error was fixed.
Biden had 2,130,695 (at 4:04 AM)
Then 2,019,899 (5:19 AM) pic.twitter.com/93DUxj3ERo
— Derek Duck (@duckdiver19) November 4, 2020

This tweet was taken and share honestly. I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county.

I have deleted the original tweet. pic.twitter.com/NXQINWDbEH
— Matt Mackowiak (@MattMackowiak) November 4, 2020
Trump is still supposedly narrowly behind:

MI Presidential Election Results

Biden (D): 50% (2,631,429 votes)
Trump (R): 49% (2,584,477 votes)

Estimated: > 95% votes in

More results here: https://t.co/P8otcaDgvj
— Decision Desk HQ (@DecisionDeskHQ) November 4, 2020

The graph of Michigan above was using data from Edison Research and ABC News and does not appear to have been affected.

Trump Is Poised To Win The Election. Now He Has To Stop The Steal.

November 4, 2020 (6h ago)

Link: https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/trump-won-now-stop-the-steal/

In a triumphant late night address to the nation, the President decisively declared that “Frankly, we did win this election.” Against overwhelming odds, President Trump is on the brink of securing a second four year term.

The margins in the decisive states are clear. As of early Wednesday morning, the president was up 300,000 votes in Michigan. He was up 110,000 in Wisconsin. He was up a staggering 700,000 in Pennsylvania. He holds clear leads in Georgia and North Carolina.

Despite a relentless defamation campaign by the press, censorship by big tech, riots by Antifa and Black Lives Matter, the silent majority of Americans turned out to support their president.

Only one thing remains to be done: To stop the left from executing its color revolution and stealing the election in the days to come.

The mess in Pennsylvania shows how this revolution will unfold. The president’s lead there is a staggering 14 percentage points. From the early hours of Tuesday night it was clear the President was dramatically overperforming his polls in the Keystone State, and as votes poured in his lead only grew and grew. But Democrats control Philadelphia and the state government, and they had a plan. Early Tuesday night, they stopped updating vote totals in Philadelphia and announced that they would only resume updates on Wednesday, with counting perhaps taking until Friday.

This is a farce. It does not take four days to count ballots anywhere; it doesn’t even take more than one night. Philadelphia and every other Democratic city could absolutely could have counted every vote in its possession on Tuesday night. The only reason to delay the tally is to muddle the waters and provide Democrats with the necessary time to “find” the votes they need to win. Philadelphia is the exact city to do it in. The city already has a proven record of voter fraud:

There were two indictments for voter fraud in Philly earlier this year involving a Democratic election judge and a former Democratic congressman. I would be watching these ballots if I were GOP. https://t.co/fnRHegeJ98

— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) November 4, 2020

Even National Review isn’t fooled by this behavior. On Tuesday night, the magazine laid out the sinister nature of the Democratic gambit in Pennsylvania:

The narrative that the Supreme Court has already authorized voting that does not comply with state election laws is just part one in a two-step scheme to enable post-election cheating: First, infiltrate as many illegal ballots as possible into the state systems; second, keep chanting that “every vote counts” and demagogue anyone who says otherwise — i.e., anyone who insists that state statutory law be followed — as “suppressing” votes, no doubt motivated by racism.

The Orwellian narrative is already being written: To call for the Constitution to be enforced is to “steal” the election. [National Review]

The same stunt is happening around the country, in the deep blue cities of America’s swing states. Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, all of them have slow-rolled or outright ceased counting votes, for no reason except to drag out the process and create the friction needed to add questionable votes. This isn’t complicated. It’s an effort to snatch an election they know they are on the brink of losing.

But when observers called out the shady behavior right in front of their eyes, Big Tech swooped in to suppress the narrative:

NOTE: @FoxNews' Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) Is Being Censored by Twitter. You Cannot Like This Tweet & Must Read Their "Election Security Narrative" To Quote Tweet it. pic.twitter.com/9cf63lRuT5

— John Basham (@JohnBasham) November 4, 2020

It’s no mystery what is happening here. Remarkably, most Republicans in the past would go along with it.

Fortunately, Americans have a fighter as their president. In his speech early Wednesday morning, President called out the left’s color revolution for what it is: An unprecedented effort to drag out the election and change its outcome.

#BREAKING: TRUMP: "Frankly, We did win this election…"

"This is a major fraud on our nation… We'll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court."

"We want all voting to stop. We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 o'clock in the morning." pic.twitter.com/hWSL11rnsq

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 4, 2020

This battle will be the fiercest political fight in living memory. Every institution in America is arrayed against the president. Big Tech will try to silence his every word. Democratic state officials will collude with efforts to “find” ballots and count mail-in votes with no postmark or signature. The media will attack the President’s every word while giving Biden endless deference.

Even Fox News did its part on Tuesday night to undermine the president. All night, the network avoided calling states for Trump, even when the race was clearly over in states like Texas and Florida. But with Arizona, the network almost instantly called the race, even though huge amounts of election-day votes were outstanding (and could yet flip the state to Trump). Their eagerness makes complete sense once one learns that Fox’s election guru is avid Democratic donor Arnon Mishkin. Mishkin has given more than $4500 to Democrats over the years, and on Tuesday night could be seen fanatically defending his decision to declare Arizona unwinnable for Trump, even as he dragged out calling states like Texas. The effort was clear: Even with President Trump leading in the key states, this strategy allowed election night to be treated as a “tie” or narrow Biden win, setting the stage for Biden to win as new votes are found in the coming days.

Cable news, the press, the colleges, big tech, the bureaucracy, the intelligence agencies: All of them spent four years trying to bring down the Trump presidency. The days to come are the climax of that effort. The color revolution is underway. But President Trump is standing firm against it.

Prepare for battle.

What is really happening in this election?

November 4, 2020 by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/what-is-really-happening-in-this-election/

Current status of election:

•Biden: 225
•Trump: 213

Current states (not called) that look like/probably will be wins:

•North Carolina 94% counted (T +1.4%) (15 EV)
•Georgia 94% counted (T 2.2%) (16 EV)
•Nevada 79% counted (Biden) (6 EV)
•Arizona 82% counted (Biden) (11 EV)
•Alaska 31% counted (Trump) (3 EV)

Adding those states..
•Biden: 242
•Trump: 258

This leaves:
•Michigan 71% counted) (T +6.4%) (16 EV)
•Pennsylvania 74% counted) (T +12.7%) (20 EV)
•Wisconsin 81% counted) (T +4.1%) (10 EV)

Theory:

All these toss up states (MI, PA, WI) passed laws deeming they were not going to start counting mail in ballots until Election Day.
•Michigan Governor: Gretchen Whitmer, Democratic party.
•Pennsylvania Governor: Tom Wolf, Democratic party.
•Wisconsin Governor: Tony Evors, Democratic party.

Why…out of….all…the states….in the…United States….is..it……left…to….these…..three…..states…?

Up to 84% of all Americans (275.5 million people) were able to vote by mail this election. 28.6 million people live in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. So, 10% of the people voting this election decided it was proper to begin counting mail-in ballots beginning on election day.

So which one is it?
•(A) Democrats organized delayed counting procedures in order to commit voting fraud & win.
•(B) Trump wants to stop the counting of valid ballots in order to win.
•(C) Trump and Democrats are working together to create the appearance of a stolen election in order for people to further lose trust in the justice system and the country in order to create more unrest.
•(D) Life is random
•(E) None of the above

Trump WINS election; Democrats now working overtime to STEAL it by fabricating hundreds of thousands of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 by: Mike Adams

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11...n-democrats-working-overtime-to-steal-it.html

(Natural News) Trump won the election last night, taking Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and North Carolina, among anchor states like Florida and Texas.

As TGP reports:

In Pennsylvania Trump was ahead by nearly 700,000 votes.
In Michigan Trump was ahead by over 300,000 votes.
In Wisconsin Trump was ahead by 120,000 votes.

But in the middle of the night Democrats went to work stealing the election by fabricating fake voting numbers in Michigan and Wisconsin.

To carry out the fraud, the Dems shut down vote reporting until 3:30 am, and then magically out of nowhere, Biden jumped up 200,000 votes without a single vote for Trump. This is the rigging under way:

And in Michigan, the vote magically jumped up 138,000 for Biden in the middle of the night, without a single new vote for Trump. It’s rigged!

As The Epoch Times reports:

“Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled,” Trump wrote at around 10 a.m. ET. “Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the ‘pollsters’ got it completely & historically wrong!”

Hmm… Biden gets an infusion of 138,339 votes, but nobody else gets one? pic.twitter.com/nQIYNNeVW5

— Anticipating Possible Unrest Platts (@WarrenPlatts) November 4, 2020

Big League Politics also reports on the apparent fraud that took place in the middle of the night, while America slept:

…tens of thousands of absentee ballots arrived in large U.S. Postal Service boxes at the TCF Center in Detroit, Mich. on Wednesday morning at 3:30 am. The TCF Center, formerly Cobo Hall, is where the absentee ballots are counted for Wayne County, which is the home of Detroit.

Former Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck wrote that the total number of ballots dumped on the counting board totaled 38,000…

According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election. This means the city of Detroit potentially sat on these ballots for hours.

Vote counting was shut down so that ballot stuffing and rigging could be carried out in the middle of the night

Democrats run Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, and last night they shut down their vote counting so they could engage in vote rigging, and in the middle of the night, hundreds of thousands of votes appeared for Biden, putting Biden in the lead and crushing Trump’s legitimate voting victory.

This is outright theft!

Last night, Trump warned this is exactly what would happen, saying:

This is a fraud on the American public. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we won this election. This is a major fraud on the election. So we will be going to the US Supreme Court. We want all of the voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any votes at 4 in the morning. We will win this and as far as I am concerned we already won!

As The Gateway Pundit reports:

The Democrats, Big Tech, the media and some state election leaders are working together to steal this election from President Trump. The President is winning.

All night last night the media got together and failed to call big states that showed Trump winning. The President led in Florida and Texas for hours, but the media would not call these states for Trump. This way the media could keep the narrative alive that Joe Biden was leading in the race.

Meanwhile, Biden has announced his plan to declare victory at 5pm today, after rigging by Michigan and Wisconsin, plus four years of censorship rigging by Big Tech and outrageous news bias by the rigged mainstream media.

What Are They Hiding? Detroit Absentee Counting Center Blocks Partisan Observers From Monitoring Process

by Kelen McBreen
November 4th 2020, 3:23 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/what...s-partisan-observers-from-monitoring-process/

[ck site link, above, for vid]

Nothing to see here!

Video from Detroit, Michigan’s absentee ballot counting center shows a man covering windows with boards to block partisan observers from overseeing the vote count.

According to state law, Michiganders are allowed to monitor the vote-counting process.

The scene at Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center is growing more heated. The windows now being covered up. Allegations of violations. Sec. of State says she welcomes challenges. pic.twitter.com/oUL4A0h3Ku
— Matt Finn (@MattFinnFNC) November 4, 2020

A concerned woman explained why she suspicious of the last minute votes being tallied in Michigan.

She describes a “mysterious box” that arrived at 3 am with over 30,000 ballots in it.

Another woman interviewed in the video says, “Republicans feel they are being shut up, that they’re being outnumbered, that they’re being silenced. And they think that this system is setup so that the process of counting the votes is only overseen by Democrats.”

WTF is going on in Michigan?? pic.twitter.com/B4M1zFyu6A
— CIA-Simulation Warlord (@zerosum24) November 4, 2020

In another video, police blocked citizens from entering the building while others placed pizza boxes over the windows to block their views.

A representative of the Detroit Health Department tried to address the group regarding social distancing.

#BREAKING: Large, animated crush of “stop the count” protestors trying to push their way into TCF hall in #Detroit where ballots are being counted.

They’re being blocked by guards at the door.

Pizza boxes are pushed against the window to obstruct view. It’s tense. @NBCNews pic.twitter.com/zFhzd88skX
— Steve Patterson (@PattersonNBC) November 4, 2020

A woman interviewed outside the building claims to have found 500 ballots with names that were not on the voter rolls at all.

She also confirmed the Detroit Health Department blocked people from entering due to COVID-19, claiming “capacity.”

BREAKING: This woman outside the counting facility in Wayne County (Detroit) claims she discovered one box of ballots that contained 500 ballots from people who were not on the voter rolls. pic.twitter.com/XaYR5HYC6s
— The Election Wizard*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 4, 2020

Meanwhile, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit in Michigan on Wednesday, calling for a halt of vote counting “until meaningful access has been granted.”

The campaign wishes to review ballots that were opened and counted without oversight and to continue observing the remainder of votes that need to be counted.

Responding to footage of a man blocking windows at the absentee ballot counting center, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said the process had been “bipartisan, transparent and open” from the beginning.

Some of the windows remain blocked off. I asked a few people who taped them up and why, no clear answer. A few poll challengers / workers tell us they feel there wasn’t a fair number of repubs and dems in this room. Sec of State’s office gave us this reponse: pic.twitter.com/un1RyFTUJj

MSNBC reported on the scene at the counting center, calling Michiganders trying to exercise their rights, “mob-like.”

“What we see here is essentially an increasing mob-like scene of self proclaimed ‘poll watchers’ who say that they want to get access to the building,” @HeidiNBC on the poll watching protests in Detroit. pic.twitter.com/xbTK1XFLcZ
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) November 4, 2020

The Gateway Pundit has more on this story.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Republican Poll Watchers Prevented From Entering Detroit Ballot Counting Center — Local Officials Say It's Due to 'COVID' Concerns (VIDEO) via @gatewaypundit https://t.co/tkfXKBTeBL pic.twitter.com/FnPnk9b385
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) November 4, 2020

Windows Boarded Up at Detroit Absentee Ballot Counting Center
by Paul Joseph Watson

November 4th 2020, 3:03 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/windows-boarded-up-at-detroit-absentee-ballot-counting-center/

Poll watchers concerned about lack of transparency.

Windows are being boarded up at a Detroit absentee ballot counting center as poll watchers complain about a lack of transparency.

“The scene at Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center is growing more heated. The windows now being covered up. Allegations of violations. Sec. of State says she welcomes challenges,” tweeted Fox News’ Matt Finn.

The scene at Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center is growing more heated. The windows now being covered up. Allegations of violations. Sec. of State says she welcomes challenges. pic.twitter.com/oUL4A0h3Ku

The Secretary of State responded by claiming the process had been “bipartisan, transparent and open” from the beginning.

Some of the windows remain blocked off. I asked a few people who taped them up and why, no clear answer. A few poll challengers / workers tell us they feel there wasn’t a fair number of repubs and dems in this room. Sec of State’s office gave us this reponse: pic.twitter.com/un1RyFTUJj

Poll watchers claim that there are an unfair number of Democrats to Republicans and that the process is not transparent.

Trump supporters are furious at an alarming number of mail in ballot drops changing the results of closely fought swing states.

The Biden campaign’s prediction that Trump may appear to be winning on the night but that mail in ballots would change the result over the following days appears to be coming true.

The Trump campaign has already signaled its intent to demand recounts and challenge the outcome up to the Supreme Court.

Georgia GOP Chair Describes “Secret” Ballot Counting By Democrats

by Kelen McBreen
November 4th 2020, 2:25 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/georgia-gop-chair-describes-secret-ballot-counting-by-democrats/

Many states undergoing leftist election meddling.

The state of Georgia’s GOP chairman, David Shafer, is warning Americans Democrats are engaging in suspicious behavior regarding the 2020 election.

Shafer describes, “Problems with Republican and other public observers being allowed to view tabulation and canvass.”

In Georgia’s largest county, Republican observers were allegedly told to “go home” before Democrats “continued to count ballots in secret.”

Fulton County told our observers last night to go home because they were closing up and then continued to count ballots in secret.
— David Shafer (@DavidShafer) November 4, 2020

Today in Fulton County, they are operating a fork lift between the place the ballot scanners are located and the area our observers have been instructed to stand.
— David Shafer (@DavidShafer) November 4, 2020

Meanwhile, Donald Trump holds on to a slim lead in the state, which has yet to be called as counties like Fulton continue to add up absentee ballots.

Back