Pizza store robbed after no delivery

U

Unregistered

Their sense of Entitlement is so great, they actually go to the store to rob it when they can't rob a delivery driver.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/pizza-store-robbed-after-no-delivery-4926668

Pizza store robbed after no delivery

Two men threatened and robbed Auckland Domino's Pizza staff at gunpoint last week when their pizza was not delivered on time.

Senior Sergeant Hirone Waretini said staff of the Domino's Pizza on Penrose Rd received a call requesting a delivery to a suspicious address on the evening of June 5. The pizza was not delivered.

At 6.40pm two men entered the store carrying what appeared to be guns and began abusing staff about not receiving their order. One of the men jumped the counter and pointed a black pistol at the head of a staff member.

The men took an unknown amount of money from the till and ran off towards Waipuna Rd.

Waretini said police have not confirmed if the guns were real.

The men are described as being in their early to mid 20s, of Maori or Polynesian descent, about 1.7 metres in height, of solid build and wearing dark clothing.

Phone the Glen Innes CIB on 5241920 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111 if you have any information.

There's Maories for you. If they can't lure a mark to a questionable place to rob him, they'll chimp out and go look for the mark themselves. They are sometimes worse than niggers because of their slightly greater intelligence than even our jigs. It makes me glad that Whites recolonized New Zealand and put the Maorie savages in their places until they got complacent and allowed the jew into politics and other things. Then it went downhill from there, especially with the affirmative action laws that made Maories "equal" to us Whites.

:headbash::Anti-Z:

As expected, both have a string of convictions for explosive-raged offending.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10893543

Pizza rage: Angry duo robbed Domino's

Two drunken men held up a pizza shop with a gun after getting annoyed about their food not being delivered - despite supplying the wrong address.

Jordan Matene, 22, and Sydney Tereote Eli, 20, were sentenced to two years in prison and four months home detention respectively when they appeared at the Auckland District Court yesterday after pleading guilty to aggravated robbery.

Matene's setence will be be converted to four months home detention if he can put forward an acceptable address.

The court heard the pair had been drinking at a friend's place in Mt Wellington, Auckland when Eli called the local Domino's shop.

The pizza never arrived because Eli gave the shop the wrong address.

Meanwhile, Matene had found a BB gun that he had lent to a friend and decided to take it home.

The pair ended up at Domino's where Eli began abusing staff.

The manager told them they wouldn't be served if they kept yelling and swearing.

"At that point you, Mr Matene, jumped over the counter and hit the manager with the base of your gun," Judge Claire Ryan said.

She said Eli also jumped over the counter and pushed the manager from behind before demanding cash from the register while Matene pointed his gun at the manager's head.

The pair made off with $335.

When the police caught up with Eli, he said he was "just going to get my pizza and it got ugly".

"That," said Judge Ryan "is the understatement of the year".

Eli told authorities he was angry and "pissed off" about his pizza not arriving.

"I accept this was spontaneous. It was drunken thuggery," the judge said.

The manager was left with a swollen face.

In his victim impact statement he said he had trouble sleeping after the robbery.

"It came in my mind that he would shoot me and I was going to die. I started thinking about my family who I was going to leave behind for nothing."

Judge Ryan told the two men that if the manager fell over and cracked his skull they could have been up at the High Court facing a murder charge.

The pair's lawyers - John Anderson and Michael Kan - asked the court to take into account their clients' ages and that there was no premeditation.

Each served eight months in prison while waiting to be sentenced.

In sentencing Judge Ryan took into account their remorse and early guilty pleas.

"Your brains aren't fully developed at this stage - you are young and stupid."

But she said other young people did not go around robbing pizza shops with guns and beating people up.

She said both men had chances at rehabilitation and she would monitor their sentence.

The pair have also been ordered to pay $167.50 reparation each.

Both have criminal histories. Eli has convictions for three thefts and interfering with a car while Matene has received stolen property, three shoplifting charges, burglary and assaulting police.

While Matene was on bail for his latest charge he also took a metal pole and smashed up five cars. Those charges were included in his latest sentence.

Sadly the Maories as a group and most individuals are known for their explosive tempers, much like our jiggaboos. However, other young people don't rob pizza shops and beat innocents up because of their own errors--or the errors of the pizza shop, as the judge said. And she was right in saying that they are young and stupid; sadly for Maoris, they'll always be stupid, but probably not quite as dumb as Amerijigs and certainly not like the Somali Africoons that infest New Zealand no thanks to jews in the government making it easy for these scourges to invade your country.

Sadly these scum got slaps on the wrists despite their lengthy criminal histories.

There's Maories for you. If they can't lure a mark to a questionable place to rob him, they'll chimp out and go look for the mark themselves. They are sometimes worse than niggers because of their slightly greater intelligence than even our jigs. It makes me glad that Whites recolonized New Zealand and put the Maorie savages in their places until they got complacent and allowed the jew into politics and other things. Then it went downhill from there, especially with the affirmative action laws that made Maories "equal" to us Whites.

:headbash::Anti-Z:

I'm afraid no amount of affirmative action will ever make them "equal" to whites.

I'm afraid no amount of affirmative action will ever make them "equal" to whites.

Exactly! They are our Racial inferiors and will always be inferior to we Aryans. No amount of Apefirmative Action will ever change this, nor all the harsh, repressive laws imposed on us by the jews will change the Truth. And the Truth is not evil--except to evil people.

:Anti-Z:

Back