Pfizer documents only now coming out CONFIRM suspicion--covid vaxxes are DELIBERATE MASS MURDER, u stupid, brainless suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide: Dr. Naomi Wolf on the Pfizer “Confidential Report”​

It's Really True: They Know they are Killing the Babies​

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/dear-friends-sorry-announce-genocide/5782022

By Dr. Naomi Wolf
Global Research, June 11, 2022
Outspoken with Dr. Naomi Wolf 30 May 2022

FDA-Pfizer-misled-public-Covid-feature-400x209.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
First published by Global Research on May 31, 2022
I’ve been silent for some weeks. Forgive me.
The truth is: I’ve been rendered almost speechless — or the literary equivalent of that — because recently I’ve had the unenviable task of trying to announce to the world that indeed, a genocide — or what I’ve called, clumsily but urgently, a “baby die-off” — is underway.
The WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers, a group of 3000 highly credentialled doctors, RNs, biostatisticians, medical fraud investigators, lab clinicians and research scientists, have been turning out report after report, as you may know, to tell the world what is in the 55,000 internal Pfizer documents which the FDA had asked a court to keep under wraps for 75 years.
By court order, these documents were forcibly disclosed. And our experts are serving humanity by reading through these documents and explaining them in lay terms. You can find all of the Volunteers’ reports on DailyClout.io.

The lies revealed are stunning.
The WarRoom/DailyClout Volunteers have confirmed:
that Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew by December 2020 that the MRNA vaccines did not work — that they “waned in efficacy” and presented “vaccine failure.” One side effect of getting vaccinated, as they knew by one month after the mass 2020 rollout, was “COVID.”
Pfizer knew in May of 2021 that 35 minors’ hearts had been damaged a week after MRNA injection — but the FDA rolled out the EUA for teens a month later anyway, and parents did not get a press release from the US government about heart harms til August of 2021, after thousands of teens were vaccinated. [See this]
Pfizer (and thus the FDA; many of the documents say “FDA: CONFIDENTIAL” at the lower boundary) knew that, contrary to what the highly paid spokesmodels and bought-off physicians were assuring people, the MRNA, spike protein and lipid nanoparticles did not stay in the injection site in the deltoid, but rather went, within 48 hours, into the bloodstream, from there to lodge in the liver, spleen, adrenals, lymph nodes, and, if you are a woman, in the ovaries. [See this]
Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew that the Moderna vaccine had 100 mcg of MRNA, lipid nanoparticles and spike protein, which was more than three times the 30 mcg of the adult Pfizer dose; the company’s internal documents show a higher rate of adverse events with the 100 mcg dose, so they stopped experimenting with that amount internally due to its “reactogenicity” — Pfizer’s words — but no one told all of the millions of Americans who all got the first and second 100 mcg Moderna dose, and the boosters.
Pfizer skewed the trial subjects so that almost three quarters were female — a gender that is less prone to cardiac damage. Pfizer lost the records of what became of hundreds of their trial subjects.
In the internal trials, there were over 42,000 adverse events and more than 1200 people died. Four of the people who died, died on the day they were injected.
Adverse events tallied up in the internal Pfizer documents are completely different from those reported on the CDC website or announced by corrupted physicians and medical organizations and hospitals. These include vast columns of joint pain, muscle pain (myalgia), masses of neurological effects include MS, Guillain Barre and Bell’s Palsy, encephaly, every iteration possible of blood clotting, thrombocytopenia at scale, strokes, hemorrhages, and many kinds of ruptures of membranes throughout the human body.
The side effects about which Pfizer and the FDA knew but you did not, include blistering problems, rashes, shingles, and herpetic conditions (indeed, a range of blistering conditions oddly foreshadowing the symptoms of monkeypox).
The internal documents show that Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew that angry red welts or hives were a common reaction to the PEG, a petroleum-derived allergen in the vaccine ingredients — one that you are certainly not supposed to ingest. Indeed, PEG is an allergen so severe that many people can go into anaphylactic shock if they are exposed to it. But people with a PEG allergy were not warned away from the vaccines or even carefully watched by their doctors, EpiPen in hand. They were left to their shock.
Pfizer knew that “exposure” to the vaccine was defined — in their own words – as sexual contact (especially at time of conception), skin contact, inhalation or lactation. [See this]. ‘Fact-checkers’ can deny this all they want. The documents speak for themselves.
Of course, people who have tried to raise any of these issues have been deplatformed, scolded by the President, called insane, and roundly punished.
Athletes and college students and teenagers are collapsing on football and soccer fields. Doctors wring their hands and express mystification. But BioNTech’s SEC filing shows a fact about which the CDC and the AMA breathe not a word: fainting so violently that you may hurt yourself is one of the side effects important enough for BioNTech to highlight to the SEC.
But not to highlight to you and me.
I was able to process all of this and keep simply reporting. But in the last few weeks the horror overcame me. Because now, the Volunteers, under the excellent leadership of Program Manager Amy Kelly, have confirmed that there is a genocide underway, intentionally driven or not. And Israeli journalist Etana Hecht has added her own superb analysis. Here is Ms Hecht’s summary of the Volunteers’ findings:

Click here to read.
It seems that there can indeed be a happenstance genocide. Reproduction itself is targeted, intentionally or not, by the mRNA vaccines. And if you know that reproduction is harmed, and babies and fetuses are harmed, and you know that this is at scale, which everyone at Pfizer and at the FDA who read these documents, knew —and if you do not stop — then does that not ultimately become a genocide?
The WarRoom/DailyClout volunteers have confirmed that lipid nanoparticles, the tiny hard fatty casings that contain the MRNA, traverse the amniotic membrane. That means that they enter the fetal environment, of course. (They also traverse the blood-brain barrier, which may help explain the post-MRNA vaccination strokes and cognitive issues we are seeing). The Volunteers have drilled deep into the Pfizer documents’ reports about pregnancy and found that the assurance that the vaccine is “safe and effective” for pregnant women, was based on a study of 44 French rats, followed for 42 days (the scientists who ran the study are shareholders or employees of BioNTech). [See this]
The Volunteers found that while pregnant women were excluded from the internal studies, and thus from the EUA on which basis all pregnant women were assured the vaccine was “safe and effective”, nonetheless about 270 women got pregnant during the study. More than 230 of them were lost somehow to history. But of the 36 pregnant women whose outcomes were followed – 28 lost their babies.
The Volunteers found that a baby died after nursing from a vaccinated lactating mother, and was found to have had an inflamed liver. Many babies nursing from vaccinated mothers showed agitation, gastrointestinal distress, and failure to thrive (to grow), and were inconsolable.
I am hearing anecdotal reports of these symptoms in babies nursing from vaccinated mothers, now, from across the country.
The Pfizer documents also show that some vaccinated mothers had suppressed lactation, or could produce no milk at all.
Doctors, of course, are stumped by all this. Stumped.
The NIH database has a preprint study making the case that there are negligible amounts of PEG in the breast milk of vaccinated women. [See this]
But what is a negligible amount of a petroleum product in mother’s milk, when you are a tiny newborn with no immunities, just arriving in the world? The NIH preprint itself reported higher levels of GI distress and sleeplessness in the infants studied, and one mother had elevated PEG levels in breast milk, and the fine print concludes that more study is needed:
“Larger studies are needed to increase our understanding of transfer of PEG into human milk, and potential effects after ingestion by the infant. Although expert consensus states there is minimal or no potential risk for the infant from maternal COVID-19 vaccination(20,21), the minor symptoms that were reported (sleep changes and gastrointestinal symptoms) could be further investigated in future studies to determine if they are related to vaccination.”
Since no babies died in the brief time frame of the tiny study, the study concluded that nursing babies suffered no real ill effects from vaccinated mothers. But the study did not follow these poor babies, with their acknowledged sleeplessness and their confirmed GI distress, to see if they actually “thrived” — gained weight and developed normally.
On such faulty science were women assured that the vaccines were “safe and effective” for them and their nursing babies.
But — four of the lactating vaccinated women in the Pfizer documents reported “blue-green” breast milk. I am not making this up. And the nursing baby who died, with an inflamed liver — the case has been buried; has not made headlines.
Coincidentally — or not — the SAME FDA that turned a blind eye to vast harms to humans, and to the subcategory of moms and babies, in the Pfizer documents, declared that Abbot, a major producer of baby formula in the US, had to close its factory. [See this]
Coincidentally, with little formula available and with some or many (we don’t know) vaccinated moms having compromised breast milk, it turns out that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, and Mark Zuckerberg have all invested in a startup called “BioMilq” — which produces lab grown breast milk from mammary cells. [See this]. Reports of this startup include this Frankenstein-like language as if this is normal:
“The BIOMILQ team creates its product from cells taken from human breast tissue and milk, donated by women in the local community, who get a Target giftcard in return.” [See this]
As if all of this is not horrific enough, Ms Hecht drew studies from three countries — Canada, Scotland and now Israel – -to show that babies are dying disproportionately, during and after 2021, in highly vaccinated countries, and that newborns are dying disproportionately if they have vaccinated mothers versus unvaccinated mothers.
In highly vaccinated Scotland, almost twice the number of babies died in 2021 as died in baseline numbers.
In Ontario, Canada, 86 babies died in 2021, versus a baseline of four or five; this was a baby die-off so severe that a brave Parliamentarian brought the issue to Parliament. [See this].
In Israel, at RamBam Hospital in Haifa, there were 34% more spontaneous abortions and stillbirths to vaccinated women as to unvaccinated women.

Click here to read.
Ms Hecht also notes that menstrual dysregulation in vaccinated women is fully confirmed now by many studies, with an average of one extra day of bleeding a month (a side effect about which I warned about in March of 2021, which in turn got me called names by a CNN commentator and permanently deplatformed from Twitter).
You don’t have to know more than eighth grade biology to know that a dysregulated menstrual cycle, not to mention spike protein accumulating in the ovaries, not to mention the traversing of the bodies’ membranes, including the amniotic sac, by tiny hard fatty lipid nanoparticles, not to mention PEG in breast milk, is all going to affect fertility, fetal health, childbirth, and babies’ GI wellbeing or distress, and thus their ability or failure to thrive (let alone to bond).
And now, the babies are dying. Now scale the data from Canada, Scotland and Israel to all the vaccinated nations in the world.
What do we do with all of this?
Knowing as I now do, that Pfizer and the FDA knew that babies were dying and mothers’ milk discoloring by just looking at their own internal records; knowing as I do that they did not alert anyone let alone stop what they were doing, and that to this day Pfizer, the FDA and other demonic “public health” entities are pushing to MRNA-vaccinate more and more pregnant women; now that they are about to force this on women in Africa and other lower income nations who are not seeking the MRNA vaccines, per Pfizer CEO Bourla this past week at the WEF, and knowing that Pfizer is pushing and may even receive a US EUA for babies to five year olds — I must conclude that we are looking into an abyss of evil not seen since 1945.
So I don’t know about you, but I must switch gears with this kind of unspeakable knowledge to another kind of discourse.
I am not saying that this is exactly like finding evidence of Dr Mengele’s experiments; but I am saying, with these findings, that now the comparison may not be that excessive.
These anti-humans at Pfizer, speaking at the WEF; these anti-humans at the FDA; knowing what they know; are targeting the miraculous female body, with its ability to conceive, gestate, birth and nurture life. They are targeting the female body’s ability to sustain a newborn human being with nothing but itself. They are targeting the amniotic membrane, the ovaries that release the ovum, they are targeting the lymph and blood that help support the building up of mother’s milk, they are targeting the fetus in utero, helpless.
They are targeting the human fetus’ very environment, one of the most sacred spaces on this earth, if not the most sacred.
And they know it.

I don’t know about you, and I am not proselytizing, but as you may know if you read me here, these apocalyptic days, I turn to prayer. I have started to say in public, once I had to face the fact of the die-off of the babies, that this is a Biblical time; and I mean Old Testament Biblical.
It is a time like that of the construction of the Tower of Babel — of massive arrogance against divine plans. Men such Bill Gates tamper with and seek to outdo God’s best works in lab after lab, and Tech Bros “disrupt” the human competition for their unsought-after goods and services, by targeting human processes and by ruining the bodies made in the image of God.
It is a time like that when the ten plagues assailed the Egyptians in Exodus 11:4-6:
“4
So Moses said, “This is what the Lord says: ‘About midnight I will go throughout Egypt.5 Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the female slave, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. 6 There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again. 7”
This was the worst plague of all, the slaying of the firstborn.
It is a time of ha-Satan — Satan — “going to and fro in the earth, and […] walking up and down in it”, as Job 2 describes him.
It is a time of demons sauntering around in human spaces, though they look human enough themselves, smug in their Italian suits on panels at the World Economic Forum.
Ha-Satan – and his armies: ruining the conception, the milk, the menses, the touch, the cradling of the infant by its mother, ruining the feeding of the infant; ruining the babies themselves.
I read the Prophets a lot these days — because how could I not? I am looking for what writer Annie Lamott called “Operating Instructions.” What do you do when humanity itself is threatened? When there are professional battalions and bureaucratic departments of people who act with anathema toward the human race?
Surely there must be a clue.
So I reread the story of Noah, and the Book of Esther, a lot these days; I reread Jeremiah.
We’ve been here before. Embarrassingly often, when it comes to that.
The story is always the same, at least in the Hebrew Bible (in the New Testament, of course, God skips to the end and upends the plot).
At least in the Hebrew Bible, God is always trying to get our attention, always, it seems, simply asking us just to walk alongside him; simply asking us to keep his not–too-challenging commandments; not, indeed, asking a lot.
Jeremiah 1:13:
The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?”
“I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.”
14 The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. 15 I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord.
“Their kings will come and set up their thrones
in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem;
they will come against all her surrounding walls
and against all the towns of Judah.
16 I will pronounce my judgments on my people
because of their wickedness in forsaking me,
in burning incense to other gods
and in worshiping what their hands have made.”
In the Hebrew Bible, anyway, the math is simple. We turn, we listen, and we are saved; or we carry on heedlessly, worshipping what our own hands have made, sluts to other gods — to “the science,” to media lies; to the narcissism of convention, these days, one might say — and thus we are lost.
We have been nearly lost, time after time after time.
This time could really be the last time; these monsters in the labs, on the transnational panels, are so very skillful; and so powerful; and their dark work is so extensive.
If God is there — again — after all the times that we have tried his patience — and who indeed knows? – will we reach out a hand to him in return, will we take hold in the last moment out of this abyss, and simply find a way somehow to walk alongside him?
Or will we this time, in losing the babies, and heedlessly carrying on nonetheless — be truly lost ourselves?

What’s Not Being Said About the Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine. “Human Guinea Pigs”?​

By F. William Engdahl
Global Research, August 10, 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-not-said-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine/5729461

covid-vaccine-400x247.jpg

Important article by F. William Engdahl first published on December 25, 2020 at the very outset of the Covid “vaccine” project
Bill Gates is actively financing and promoting new untested vaccines supposed to keep us at least somewhat safe from a ‘ghastly” death from the novel coronavirus and supposedly allow us to resume somewhat “normal” lives. The Pharma giant Pfizer has now announced what they claim were spectacular results in initial human tests. They use an experimental technology known as gene editing, specifically mRNA gene-editing, something never before used in vaccines. Before we rush to get jabbed in hopes of some immunity, we should know more about the radical experimental technology and its lack of precision.
The financial world went ballistic on November 9 when the pharma giant Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech, announced in a company press release that it had developed a vaccine for Covid19 that was “90%” effective.
The controversial US head of NIAID, Tony Fauci (right) rushed to greet the news and the EU announced it had purchased 300 million doses of the costly new vaccine. If you believe financial markets, the pandemic is all but past history.
Suspicious events
However it seems Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, doesn’t share the confidence of his own claims. On the day his company issued its press release on the proposed vaccine trials, he sold 62% of his stock in Pfizer, making millions profit in the deal. He made the sell order in a special option in August so it would not appear as “insider selling”, however he also timed it just after the US elections and the mainstream media illegitimately declared Joe Biden President-elect. It seems from appearances that Bourla had a pretty clear conflict of interest in the timing of his press release on the same day.
Bourla lied and denied to the Press that his company had received any funds from the Trump Administration to develop the vaccine when it came out they contracted in summer to deliver 100 million doses to the US Government. Further adding to the suspect actions of Pfizer was the fact the company first informed the team of Joe biden rather than the relevant US government agencies.
But this is far from the only thing alarming about the much-hyped Pfizer announcement.
The German Partner
Pfizer, famous for its Viagra and other drugs, has partnered with a small Mainz, Germany company, BioNTech, which has developed the radical mRNA technique used to produce the new corona vaccine. BioNTech was only founded in 2008. BioNTech signed an agreement with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in September, 2019, just before announcement in Wuhan China of the Novel Coronavirus and just before BioNTech made its stock market debut. The agreement involved cooperation on developing new mRNA techniques to treat cancer and HIV. Curiously that press release, “The Gates Foundation sees BioNTech potential to ‘dramatically reduce global HIV and tuberculosis’” 05. September 2019, has now been deleted.
BioNTech also has an agreement with one of the largest drug producers in China, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (“Fosun Pharma”) to develop a version of its mRNA vaccine for novel coronavirus for the Chinese market. Ai-Min Hui, President of Global R&D of Fosun Pharma said in an August statement, “Dosing the first Chinese subject with BNT162b1 marks a milestone of the global co-development program in China. We are closely working with BioNTech and regulatory authorities to evaluate the safety and efficacy of BNT162b1 and other mRNA vaccine candidates…”
This means that the same German biotech company is behind the covid vaccines being rushed out in China as well as the USA and EU. The vaccine is being rushed through to eventual approval in an alarmingly short time.
Both US and EU authorities and presumably also Chinese, waived the standard animal tests using ferrets or mice and have gone straight to human “guinea pigs.” Human tests began in late July and early August. Three months is unheard of for testing a new vaccine. Several years is the norm. Because of the degree of global panic engendered by WHO over the coronavirus, caution is thrown to the wind. Vaccine makers all have legal indemnity, meaning they can’t be sued if people die or are maimed from the new vaccine. But the most alarming fact about the new Pfizer-BioNTech gene edited vaccine is that the gene edited mRNA for human vaccine application has never before been approved. Notably, two year peer reviewed tests with mice fed genetically modified corn sprayed with Monsanto glyphosate-rich Roundup first showed cancer tumors after nine months as well as liver and other organ damage. Earlier Monsanto company tests ended at three months and claimed no harm. A similar situation exists with the gene edited mRNA vaccines that are being rushed out after less than 90 days human tests.

“Explicitly experimental”
Dr. Michael Yeadon
replied in a recent public social media comment to a colleague in the UK; “All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been… in development for more than a few months.” Yeadon then went on to declare,
“If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent. This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for…whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information.”
Yeadon is well qualified to make the critique. As he notes in the comment, “I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32 years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO…. of a biotech I founded (Ziarco – acquired by Novartis). I’m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D.” He was formerly with Pfizer at a very senior level.
Human guinea pigs?
The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is experimental and far from guaranteed safe, despite the fact that Pfizer, the EU and the notorious Dr Tony Fauci seem ready to roll it out even before year end to hundreds of millions of humans.
The experimental technology is based on a rather new gene manipulation known as gene editing. In a major article in the 2018 New York Council on Foreign Relations magazine, Foreign Affairs, Bill Gates effusively promoted the novel gene editing CRISPR technology as being able to “transform global development.” He noted that his Gates Foundation had been financing gene editing developments for vaccines and other applications for a decade.
But is the technology for breaking and splicing of human genes so absolutely safe that it is worth risking on a novel experimental vaccine never before used on humans? Contrary to what Bill Gates claims, the scientific answer is no, it is not proven so safe.
In a peer reviewed article in the October, 2020 journal Trends in Genetics, the authors conclude that “the range of possible molecular events resulting from genome editing has been underestimated and the technology remains unpredictable on, and away from, the target locus.”
Dr. Romeo Quijano, retired professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the College of Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila, noted some of the dangers of the experimental gene editing when applied to human vaccines. Quijano warns of,
“the danger that the vaccine might actually “enhance” the pathogenicity of the virus, or make it more aggressive possibly due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), as what happened with previous studies on test vaccines in animals. If that should happen in a major human trial the outcome could be disastrous. This serious adverse effect may not even be detected by a clinical trial especially in highly biased clinical trials laden with conflicts of interest involving vaccine companies. Even when a serious adverse event is detected, this is usually swept under the rug.”
He cites the case of another Gates mRNA vaccine candidate, Moderna, where “three of the 15 human experimental subjects in the high dose group suffered serious and medically significant symptoms. Moderna, however, concluded that the vaccine was “generally safe and well tolerated,” which the corporate-dominated media dutifully reported, covering-up the real danger…”
He notes,
“Exogenous mRNA is inherently immune-stimulatory, and this feature of mRNA could be beneficial or detrimental. It may provide adjuvant activity and it may inhibit antigen expression and negatively affect the immune response. The paradoxical effects of innate immune sensing on different formats of mRNA vaccines are incompletely understood.” Quijano adds, “A mRNA-based vaccine could also induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity… and may promote blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation.”
Quijano writes in the extensively documented article,
“among other dangers, the virus-vectored vaccines could undergo recombination with naturally occurring viruses and produce hybrid viruses that could have undesirable properties affecting transmission or virulence. The…possible outcomes of recombination are practically impossible to quantify accurately given existing tools and knowledge. The risks, however, are real, as exemplified by the emergence of mutant types of viruses, enhanced pathogenicity and unexpected serious adverse events (including death) following haphazard mass vaccination campaigns and previous failed attempts to develop chimeric vaccines using genetic engineering technology.”
Bill Gates, the mRNA vaccine makers including Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, and their close allies such as Dr. Tony Fauci of the NIAID are clearly playing fast and loose with human lives in their rush to get these experimental vaccines into our bodies. Notably, the same Dr. Fauci and his NIAID owns the patent on a vaccine for dengue fever known as Dengvaxia, marketed by Sanofi-Pasteur and promoted as an “essential” vaccine by Tedros’ WHO since 2016. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (right) noted that Fauci and NIAID “knew from the clinical trials that there was a problem with paradoxical immune response,” but they gave it to several hundred thousand Filipino kids anyway. It was estimated that as many as 600 vaccinated children died before the government stopped the vaccinations.
Clearly the well-established Precautionary Principle–if in serious doubt, don’t– is being ignored by Fauci, Pfizer/BioNTech and others in rushing to approve the new mRNA vaccine for coronavirus. Messenger RNA technology has yet to produce an approved medicine, let alone a vaccine.

COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal​

Federal inspector general faults National Institutes of Health for not consistently posting clinical trial results.

Link: https://justthenews.com/government/...-document-birth-defects-lost-pregnancies-foia

By Greg Piper
Updated: August 17, 2022 - 11:37pm

More than a year and a half after Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines received U.S. emergency use authorization (EUA), the public is learning about negative clinical trial results related to pregnancy from Freedom of Information Act requests.
A crowdsourced review project led by deplatformed feminist Naomi Wolf discovered 22 of 50 pregnant women who took Pfizer's vaccine lost their pregnancies, which the company attributed to unnamed "other" causes than vaccination.
Meanwhile trial documents for Moderna's vaccine just obtained by Just the News reveal birth defects in some offspring of female rats given the vaccine.
"mRNA-1273-related variations in skeletal examination included statistically significant increases in the number of F1 rats with 1 or more wavy ribs and 1 or more rib nodules," says the toxicology section near the end of the 699-page FOIA production, provided to Just the News. "Wavy ribs appeared in 6 fetuses and 4 litters with a fetal prevalence of 4.03% and a litter prevalence of 18.2%. Rib nodules appeared in 5 of those 6 fetuses."
While it claimed skeletal variations are "structural changes that do not impact development or function of a developing embryo," Moderna acknowledged the connection to the vaccine. "Maternal toxicity in the form of clinical observations was observed for 5 days following the last dose ([gestation day] 13), correlating with the most sensitive period for rib development in rats (GDs 14 to 17)."
File
Moderna trial records FDA FOIA.pdf
These findings directly contradict the FDA's claim in its Moderna Spikevax approval that the study found "no vaccine-related fetal malformations or variations and no adverse effect on postnatal development," according to a granular review in TrialSiteNews last month by Sasha Latypova.
Her bio says she's a former pharmaceutical executive with 25 years' experience in clinical trials and regulatory approvals who has interacted with the FDA through a consortium on "improving cardiac safety assessments in clinical trials."
The FDA has not responded to Just the News queries about the Pfizer and Moderna trial documents.
Scrutiny of clinical trials is also coming from inside the government. This week the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General faulted the National Institutes of Health for not ensuring requirements were met in federally funded trials.
In more than half of the 72 trials whose results were required to be posted on ClinicalTrials.gov in calendar year 2019 or 2020, the IG found results were either not submitted at all (25) or late (12). Half each were conducted internally and externally, with outside scientists faring worse than NIH scientists on compliance.
The agency not only "took limited enforcement action when there was noncompliance" but kept funding "new research of responsible parties that had not submitted the results of their completed clinical trials," the report said. Failure to timely post trial results deprives healthcare providers, patients and researchers of important information, "including information on adverse events."
Stanford medical professor Jay Bhattacharya, coauthor of the anti-lockdown Great Barrington Declaration, explained the importance of the database to "Just the News Not Noise." Negative trial results don't get published in journals, "so when the NIH doesn't follow the rule, essentially, it's painting an incomplete, biased picture" of what taxpayer money is supporting, he said.

Regarding the CDC's surreptitious removal of its claim that mRNA and spike proteins from COVID vaccines "do not last long in the body," Bhattacharya said the agency "has not been very good at forthrightly explaining to the American people exactly what the risks are."
The agency would face less distrust if it weren't portraying vaccines as "equally important for every single person" regardless of age or prior infection," he added.
Judicial Watch's FOIA litigation has recently revealed complaints by senior FDA vaccine officials that vaccine makers and Biden administration officials were pressuring them to authorize boosters without data and on timelines that "make no sense."
But the watchdog has yet to publish the Moderna trial documents it received from the FDA months ago. "We have at least a dozen releases in the pipeline," JW told Just the News. "We process them as we can."
Neither Epoch Times nor Latypova, the former pharma executive, posted the documents in their articles either. Just the News obtained the April 13 production from a third party after Judicial Watch's external representatives said Wednesday morning the watchdog wasn't sure which document Epoch Times was citing.
Latypova told Just the News she first reviewed the Moderna trial documents at the "informal request" of Judicial Watch but became impatient waiting for it to publish them.
"The children are now getting injected with this poison, this is being pushed on pregnant women with catastrophic consequences, so I just went ahead and published my review when the FDA was 'approving' it in babies, as I could not stand this anymore," Latypova wrote in an email, referring to the expansion of the EUA to children as young as 6 months.

JUST IN: Quadruple Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive for COVID Again​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 24, 2022 at 4:00pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...fizer-ceo-albert-bourla-tests-positive-covid/

Screen-Shot-2022-09-24-at-3.51.47-PM-scaled.jpg

Quadruple vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced he tested positive for Covid again on Saturday.
“I have tested positive for COVID,” said Bourla on his Twitter account.
“I’m feeling well & symptom-free. I’ve not had the new bivalent booster yet, as I was following CDC guidelines to wait 3 months since my previous COVID case which was back in mid-August.”
It can be recalled that the new bivalent boosters were not tested on humans – only on mice.

TRENDING: STUNNING Report in The Atlantic: Did Famous Doctor's COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?

“While we’ve made great progress, the virus is still with us,” he concluded.

One user responded to Bourla, he said, “You’ve had Covid more times than many unvaccinated people. Is it possible that maybe… *just maybe* the boosters are weakening your immune system? I am no doctor or anything – I’m just a lawyer with half a brain.”
Another user said, “Again? We already know it’s not safe and thanks for once again confirming it’s not effective.”
This is the second time in 40 days that the CEO of Pfizer has been tested for Covid-19.
Last month, Bourla announced he tested positive for Covid and said he started a course of Paxlovid.
“I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.” Bourla said.

Just one year ago Albert Bourla claimed his Pfizer vaccine was 100% effective in preventing Covid in cases in South Africa.
“Excited to share that updated analysis from our Phase 3 study with BioNTech also showed that our COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%!” the Pfizer CEO said in April 2021.

This is the same guy who said people who dare ‘spread misinformation’ about Covid vaccines are “criminals.”
Advertisement - story continues below

Bourla said people who circulate misinformation about Covid jabs and dare speak ill of his product are “criminals.”
“Those people are criminals,” Bourla told Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe on Tuesday. “They’re not bad people. They’re criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives.”

Video: Pfizer’s “Secret” Report on the Covid Vaccine. Beyond Manslaughter. The Evidence is Overwhelming. The Vaccine Should Be Immediately Withdrawn Worldwide​

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, June 05, 2023
Lux Media and Global Research

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/video...ld-be-immediately-withdrawn-worldwide/5780561

[see vid at site link, above]

covid-19-vaccine-400x247.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
First published on May 17, 2022
The following video interview with Prof. Michel Chossudovsky pertains to the Confidential Pfizer Report released as part of a Freedom of Information (FOI) procedure.
The report is a bombshell. The vaccine was launched in mid-December 2020. By the end of February 2021, “Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of deaths allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders.”
This Confidential Pfizer Report provides data on deaths and adverse events recorded by Pfizer from the outset of the vaccine project in December 2020 to the end of February 2021, namely
a very short period (at most two and a half months).
The data from mid-December 2020 to the end of February 2021 unequivocally confirms “Manslaughter”. Based on the evidence, Pfizer had the responsibility to immediately cancel and withdraw the “vaccine”.
Pfizer’s Worldwide marketing of the Covid-19 Vaccine beyond February 28th, 2021, is no longer an “Act of Manslaughter”.
Murder as opposed to Manslaughter implies “Criminal Intent”.
Pfizer’s Covid 19 Vaccine constitutes a Criminal Act. From a legal standpoint it is an “Act of Murder” applied Worldwide to a target population of 8 billion people.

What is contained in Pfizer’s “confidential” report is detailed evidence on the impacts of the “vaccine” on mortality and morbidity. This data which emanates from the “Horse’s Mouth” can now be used to confront as well formulate legal procedures against Big Pharma, the governments, the WHO and the media.

Video:
Interview with Caroline Mailloux, Lux Media: Prof. Michel Chossudovsky on the “Secret” Pfizer Report Puts Forth a Strategy and Legal Procedure to Confront Big Pharma with a view to Withdrawing the Covid-19 Vaccine Worldwide [ck site link, above, top]

[Click upper title and right corner to enter fullscreen]

Secret Pfizer Document Shows Company Observed 1.6 Million Injuries Following Covid Vaccination

By Madge Waggy
Sevenwop.home.blog
June 17, 2023

Link: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/06/no_author/865136-2/

A recently released confidential Pfizer document from 2022 reveals the company observed 508,351 cases reports and 1,597,673 adverse events following vaccination, yet pretended its shot was safe.
A recently released Pfizer document shows the pharmaceutical giant in August 2022 was aware of 1.6 million adverse events reported by those who had received it’s COVID vaccine.
The adverse events spanned more than 10,000 different categories and affected nearly every organ system in the body. Yet, Pfizer still concluded its shot was safe and effective.
According to Pfizer’s 396-page “confidential” pharmacovigilance document obtained by the European Medicines Agency, the company observed 508,351 case reports containing 1,597,673 adverse events. One-third of all adverse events were classified as “serious” — a number well beyond the 15% threshold that should trigger a safety signal.
The document shows that adverse events were three times more common in women than men, with 60% of all reports classified as “not recovered” or outcome unknown. The highest number of cases affected the 31-50 year age group.
Because 92% of individuals did not have a comorbidity, it’s unlikey their adverse events could be attributed to anything but Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
The document further categorized the 1.6 million adverse events observed by Pfizer into categories and subcategories based on injury. According to journalist Daniel Horowitz, Pfizer observed more than 10,000 categories of diagnosis, many of which were severe or rare.
For example, 73,542 cases in 264 categories of vascular disorders were reported by individuals after receiving Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, 696,508 cases of nervous system disorders were reported and 61,518 reported eye disorders in 100 different categories.
More than 47,000 ear disorders were reported, including 16,000 cases of tinnitus, 225,000 reports of skin and tissue disorders, 190,000 respiratory disorders, and more than 178,000 reproductive and breast disorders.
There were 77,000 reports of psychiatric disorders reported following vaccination, 3,711 cases of tumors, more than 100,000 reports of lymphatic disorders, and 127,000 reports of cardiac disorders in more than 270 categories.
The document also shows Pfizer was aware of 68 cases of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy — the rare and severe neurological disorder experienced by Maddie De Garay during Pfizer’s clinical trials that left her confined to a wheelchair.
At the end of hundreds of pages of observed injuries, Pfizer concluded the risks of it’s COVID-19 vaccine “evaluated in the context of the benefits” showed the shot had a favorable benefit-risk profile.
“No additional changes to the BNT l 62b2 RSI or additional risk minimisation activities in addition to those in place are warranted at this time,” the company, which made billions off its COVID vaccine, wrote.
To date, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not updated the product label for Pfizer’s COVID vaccine to include a list of its potential adverse events, nor has Pfizer been held accountable for failing to disclose these potental vaccine injuries to the public.

Pfizer Tested ‘Booster’ on 23 People before Biden’s FDA Approved Shots for Public Use​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanSeptember 2, 2023 - 12:57 pm

Link: https://slaynews.com/news/pfizer-te...proved-shots-public-use/?utm_source=mailpoet/

albert-bourla-biden-pfizer-vaccine-mandates.jpg

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer tested its Covid “boosters” on fewer than two dozen people before Democrat President Joe Biden’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the mRNA shots for full public use, explosive unsealed documents have revealed.
Political watchdog group Judicial Watch forced the unsealing of the documents through legal efforts.
The organization has now published a batch of those documents to expose Pfizer’s far-from-rigorous testing practices.
According to the documents, Pfizer only tested the safety and efficacy of its Covid vaccine booster on 23 people in 2021 before putting in a request with the FDA to approve the shots for nationwide public use.
Biden’s FDA immediately approved the Covid booster shot and pushed it out to the public at the end of September 2021.

“The participants included 11 people aged 18 to 55 and 12 people aged 65 to 85,” Judicial Watch reported.
“Of the younger group, there were nine females and two males; eight of whom were white, one was black and two were Asian.
“Of the older group, six were female, six were males, and all were white.”
8.9 million people across America were injected with Covid boosters within just three weeks of the FDA’s approval of the shots.

Judicial Watch released 58 pages of records from the FDA showing that a Pfizer study surveyed just 23 people in 2021 to gauge reactions to its “booster.”
The FDA indicated that this production of records “represents our complete response to your request; no additional productions are anticipated.”
The records were obtained in response to a March 2022 lawsuit filed after the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) failed to respond to an August 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
The request was for records “submitted by Pfizer and BioNTech to the FDA, including BARDA, relating to ‘booster’ vaccinations for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.”

Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, BARDA, has been heavily involved with the development of the Covid shots.
According to its website:
The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) provides an integrated, systematic approach to the development of the necessary vaccines, drugs, therapies, and diagnostic tools for public health medical emergencies such as chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) accidents, incidents and attacks; pandemic influenza (PI), and emerging infectious diseases (EID).
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued a statement warning the American people to carefully examine the documents before being pressured by the Biden admin to take the booster.
“With the planned push for new boosters by the Biden administration, the public would do well to examine these troubling documents about the shotgun approval of prior COVID boosters,” said Fitton.

READ MORE: Expert Raises Alarm as Excess Child Deaths Spike Rapidly

SCIENCE FRAUD: Pfizer’s COVID Jab “Placebo” Control Group Was Given MODERNA “Vaccine” Instead, Preprint Confirms​

Pfizer and BioNTech need to be prosecuted for FRAUD and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY​

LIONESS OF JUDAH MINISTRY
SEP 8, 2023

Link: https://lionessofjudah.substack.com...covid-jab-placebo?utm_source=post-email-title

By Ethan Huff September 7, 2023

New research published at Preprints.org reveals that the so-called "placebo" injections used in Pfizer's Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccine" trials were not real placebos.
Entitled "Forensic Analysis of the 38 Subject Deaths in the 6-Month Interim Report of the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trial," the paper, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, looked at 38 trial subjects who died between July 27, 2020, when Phase 2 / 3 of Pfizer's clinical trial began, and March 12, 2021, at the conclusion of Pfizer's six-month interim report on the results.
Researchers say their analysis of these cases is unique in that it represents the first study carried out by a group unaffiliated to ever look at the original data from Pfizer and BioNTech's BNT162b2 mRNA injection clinical trial (CA4591001).
The Pfizer-BioNTech trial included 44,060 subjects equally distributed into two groups: one that received Dose 1 of either the BNT162b2 mRNA jab from the companies, or a "placebo control" containing 0.9 percent saline.
At Week 20 of the trial, the BNT162b2 mRNA jab illegitimately received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which disregarded the safety and effectiveness of ivermectin, as one example, and proceeded to rush its EUA for the Pfizer-BioNTech jab at warp speed.
Once that EUA was issued, trial subjects who were given the "placebo" were offered the BNT162b2 injection. Most of them accepted, save for a few objectors, and Pfizer-BioNTech proceeded to report that the number of deaths in vaccinated versus placebo group during the first 20 weeks showed "no significant difference."

Pfizer and BioNTech need to be prosecuted for FRAUD and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY​

The way Pfizer-BioNTech fudged the numbers and the "placebos" made it appear as though its jabs are safe and effective. What the two companies failed to reveal, though, is the fact that most of its "placebo" group had, in fact gotten jabbed with real COVID shots.
The only group that saw deaths drop to zero was the truly unvaccinated group, which was very small, while everyone else either got sick or died at rates consistent with what we now know to be common among the fully jabbed.
What is particularly interesting is that the trial did show a 3.7-fold increase in deaths due to cardiovascular events among those who took the BNT162b2 series of injections – an increase that Pfizer-BioNTech conveniently failed to report or disclose.
What is worse, Pfizer-BioNTech also secretly gave at least some of its "unvaccinated" control group members the mRNA jab from Moderna instead in order to make it seem like the BNT162b2 injection is much safer and more effective than it actually is.
"On December 23, 2020, the subject received Dose 1 of the Moderna mRNA ... died on January 11, 2021," the preprint explains.
The subject in question was a 65-year-old Hispanic male with a medical history that included pulmonary fibrosis and hypertension. Thanks to immunosuppression from the Moderna jabs, the man died rather quickly – and Pfizer-BioNTech officially classified him as an "unvaccinated" COVID death.
"So they murdered 38 people to ensure the jab would murder millions," wrote one commenter about what Pfizer-BioNTech technically did with this fraudulent clinical trial.
"So they rigged the trial just like an election," wrote another.
"And there are still diehard Dems that are angry at people who didn't get vaccinated with any of them," wrote another. "How come the Dem voters are angry that people chose not to get vaxxed, but they themselves won't go and get Biden's fifth booster shot?"
The entire pharmaceutical industry is built on lies and deception. Learn more at BadMedicine.news.

Sources for this article include:
Preprints.org
100percentfedup.com
NaturalNews.com

Related articles:
Pfizer Data Fraud? The Pfizer Documents Show Major Anomalies in Clinical Trial Enrollment Data
“The Long Term Effects and Efficacy of the Vaccines Are Not Currently Known” – The Purchase Agreement Between the EU Commission and Pfizer
The Truth About Safety of mRNA Vaccines Found in The European Medicines Agency's Document Titled "Comirnaty (COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine) Risk Management Plan"
Pfizer Offers Millions in Bribes To Buy the Silence of Outspoken Doctors
Liars and Deceivers: French MP Says Macron and Most Elites in France Received ‘Fake’ Covid Jabs
SATANIC Mass Sacrifice: DESPITE Known Harms CDC Adds COVID-19 Vaccine to Routine Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents. Are you AWAKE yet? Our battle is SPIRITUAL
Dr. Michael Yeadon: THIS MUST STOP! Pfizer Documents Show FDA Knew of Death Risk
Moderna SEC Filing: We May Be Delayed or Prevented From Receiving Full Regulatory approval. Unexpected Safety Issues Could Significantly Damage Our Reputation and That of Our mRNA Platform
BioNTech 2022 SEC Filing: We May Not Be Able To Demonstrate Sufficient Efficacy or Safety of Our COVID-19 Vaccine. Significant Adverse Events Could Delay or Prevent Regulatory Approval
mRNA "Vaccines" Are Gene Therapy. May cause Undesirable Side Effects That Could Delay Or Prevent Their Regulatory Approval According To BioNTech SEC Filing

Back