Pauline Hanson - Australia First!

Hanson denies doing for the money - FOR WHAT THAN?'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22274494-5005961,00.html

Hanson denies doing for the money :rollpin:

August 20, 2007 11:22am

AUSTRALIA

PAULINE Hanson has angrily rejected suggestions she is standing for parliament again simply to make money from electoral funding.

The former One Nation leader spent 11 weeks in jail in 2003 for electoral fraud before her conviction was overturned on appeal and she was released.

She is now seeking to register Pauline's United Australia Party in her bid to win a Queensland senate seat in the upcoming federal election.

"I'm not getting the money. You get John Howard in here, you get Kevin Rudd in here and ask them if they're doing it for the money," she said on Channel 10 today.

"I take that as a complete insult, an absolute insult to me, to suggest that I'm only doing it for the money."

Ms Hanson said she was making another run for parliament because she did not believe there was anyone else in the country who could do the job the way she believed it should be done.

"I've had a gutful of being asked about this electoral funding as if it is the issue of why I stand for parliament and that really amazes me," she said.

"Me, of all people, after everything that I've been through, that I am still prepared to want to stand up and represent the Australia people.

"Because you know what - because there is no one there that I trust to raise the issues and speak on my behalf in this country.

"If there was, I would get behind them - but there is no one there that I feel has got the integrity, or this country at heart, or the Australian people, to represent me."

Before the interview on Ten's morning talk show, 9am with David and Kim, Ms Hanson had said she would not appear if questions were asked about electoral funding.

Clearly unhappy when co-host Kim Watkins raised the issue, Ms Hanson nevertheless answered the questions.

"I'm still sitting here, Kim," Ms Hanson said.

Ms Hanson was originally elected to parliament as an independent MP for the Queensland seat of Oxley at the 1996 election after being disendorsed as a Liberal candidate because of her views on race and immigration.

She failed to win the neighbouring seat of Blair in 1998, a senate seat in 2004 and a position in the NSW upper house in 2003.

Bid by Pauline Hanson to get over the line - 'FISH AND CHIPS BACK ON THE MARKET'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22454553-662,00.html

Bid by Pauline Hanson to get over the line :rollpin:

September 21, 2007 12:00am

QUEENSLAND - AUSTRALIA

PAULINE Hanson is facing a race against time in her bid to register a new political party to maximise her Senate vote in Queensland.

The former MP has applied to register the Pauline's United Australia Party for the federal election.

According to party officials, there were only two submissions to the Australian Electoral Commission about the registration -- one accusing Ms Hanson of being involved in white supremacy group the Ku Klux Klan, and one suggesting her address on the application was wrong.

But the AEC declined to release details of the submissions when asked yesterday.

When Ms Hanson ran for the Senate at the last election, she appeared "under the line" on the ballot paper as an individual candidate -- a position which historically attracts fewer votes than being "above the line" as a registered political party.

But this election the Queenslander hopes to be registered in time to have the word "Pauline's" printed above the line on the ballot paper, maximising her chances of returning to parliament.

Public submissions to the registration closed last Friday and the AEC has two more weeks to decide whether to allow it.

But the AEC's rules say that once the official election writs are issued, all applications to register parties are put on hold until the return of the writ after the election.

The party's treasurer, Graham MacDonald, said he expected to hear from the AEC this week.

He said he understood there had only been two submissions.

Convicted pedophile working for Pauline Hanson - 'ANY BONUS FOR PEDO?'

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22609753-421,00.html?from=skinkers_rss
0,,5709299,00.jpg

Principled ... despite hiring one, Pauline Hanson says she's against pedophiles and "has no time for them"

Convicted pedophile working for Pauline Hanson

By Steven Wardill

October 19, 2007 01:00am

AUSTRALIA

SENATE-hopeful Pauline Hanson's latest tilt at federal politics has been dealt a savage blow with revelations she has knowingly allowed a convicted pedophile to work on her campaign.

Ms Hanson yesterday confirmed she was receiving volunteer help from Bob Dutton, who pleaded guilty in 2003 of sexually molesting two children about 30 years ago.

Concerned parents aware of Mr Dutton's criminal history told how the pair spent last weekend at a festival in Wynnum-Manly.

Ms Hanson campaigned at the festival under her latest political party banner - Pauline's United Australia Party.

But an unrepentant Ms Hanson said she was aware of "allegations" surrounding Mr Dutton but said she believed he may be innocent.

"I am totally against pedophiles, I have no time for them," she said.

"If I thought Bob was guilty of that I wouldn't have him around me."

She compared Mr Dutton's case to her own wrongful imprisonment, saying not all people found guilty actually committed the crime.

Mr Dutton, a former journalist with the now defunct Daily Sun, was sentenced to 3‚½ years' jail which was wholly suspended.

But he maintained his innocence and remained a member of the group known as Citizens Against False Sexual Allegations.

Mr Dutton, who admitted he would remain on the national child offender register until 2018, said he had committed no offence at the festival.

"I am not like that and I would never do anything like that," he said.

Mr Dutton said there was nothing wrong with him working for Pauline Hanson.

"I am a proper person to be helping anyone out to get into public office."

Child protection campaigner Hetty Johnston branded Ms Hanson naive for believing Mr Dutton.

Who's Pauline Hanson, asks Vaile - 'EXCUSE ME - SHE IS DEEPLY IN LOVE AT THE MOMENT'

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22685605-1702,00.html?from=skinkers_rss

Who's Pauline Hanson, asks Vaile

November 01, 2007 03:46pm

AUSTRALIA

NATIONALS leader Mark Vaile says he has not heard much talk about Pauline Hanson on the campaign trail.

Yet the Queensland Senate candidate, who co-founded the One Nation party, says she is receiving "a lot of encouragement from the Australian people" for her views, during this federal election.

Ms Hanson says her Senate bid, with her new United Australia Party, on November 24 will be her last run in federal politics.

"It's been a very rocky road. I have had all the major political parties attack me, been kicked out of my own party and ended up in prison, but I don't give up," she told Fairfax newspapers.

Mr Vaile, campaigning in his NSW mid-north coast seat of Lyne today, says he didn't hear much about Ms Hanson during his tour of Queensland electorates.

"I didn't come across it when I was there and we've spent a lot of time there so far in the first half of this campaign, in a variety of different seats," Mr Vaile said.

"Particularly in the north, in seats like Leichhardt and Kennedy - Kennedy being a sugar seat - and down in Mackay, as a sugar seat, in talking to local people and sugar milling communities, I didn't hear much talk of Pauline Hanson at all."

Mr Vaile said election campaigns brought out all sorts of attitudes, responses and aspirations from within the community.

"In a democracy such as we run, it's open for everyone to go and run their arguments."

Ms Hanson, held the House of Representatives seat of Oxley as an independent MP for one term from 1996.

She stood unsuccessfully for the Senate in 2004 but attracted sufficient support - 10.02 per cent - to receive $199,886 in public funding.

Pauline Hanson accused of taking money from party - 'Long time no see you honey'

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23602390-421,00.html

Pauline Hanson accused of taking money from party

By Glenn Milne

April 27, 2008 01:27am

Pauline Hanson accused of siphoning party funds
Party treasurer says he feels 'stabbed in the back'
Pressure on to crack down on serial campaigners

PAULINE Hanson has been accused of siphoning off more than $200,000 in taxpayers' money from the bank accounts of her own party.

In a recorded telephone call between the former MP and her party treasurer, Ms Hanson admits taking funds because she was not "going to put the money in the hands of anyone else".

The tape, heard by The Sunday Telegraph, is likely to increase pressure on the Federal Government to crack down on serial campaigners like Ms Hanson.

Hear tape: Recording of Hanson
The $202,440 was paid into the accounts of Ms Hanson's United Australia Party - the vehicle for her Senate candidacy last year.

Bank records, sighted by The Sunday Telegraph, show transfers of Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) funds out of an account controlled jointly by party officials and Ms Hanson, into another account controlled by Ms Hanson and a close friend.

Citing privacy laws, Suncorp Bank refused to explain how Ms Hanson was able to transfer funds out of an account that required two of the three signatures of the party treasurer, Graham McDonald, his wife Jan and Ms Hanson.

Mr McDonald, a Brisbane businessman, told The Sunday Telegraph he now believed Ms Hanson stood at the election in order to receive public funding.

"I'm so disappointed," he said. "She never really put the effort into the campaign. If she's not going to run (again), what's going to happen to the money?

"You just don't have this money as a gift. I thought she'd changed. I feel just stabbed in the back.

"I feel more sorry for the members. We paid most of the bills.

"So whatever she ran up in expenses, I don't know. But they should have all been done through the party. I should have receipts for them and pay them out."

Mr McDonald said he hadn't seen one receipt from Ms Hanson. He recalled a "threatening" visit after the election by Ms Hanson and three men, including her Queensland Senate running mate, David Saville, when they demanded that he hand over all party bank records, membership lists and cheque books.

He refused and told Ms Hanson's ex-adviser, John Pasquarelli, of the visit. Mr Pasquarelli notified Australian Federal Police.

Confronted by The Sunday Telegraph, Ms Hanson claimed she and close friend, Bronwyn Boag, who earlier stood as a Tasmanian One Nation candidate, had put the money into another party account. She refused to say who controlled that account.

She said Ms Boag was the party "designated agent" with the AEC and the funds had been put into the wrong account by the AEC. Ms Boag had alerted the AEC, which rectified the "mistake".

An AEC spokesman denied this: "Once the monies have been disbursed in the first instance, the AEC has no further involvement".

An angry Ms Hanson told The Sunday Telegraph: "Everything's above board. I'm not going to justify myself to you. I'm not going to have discussions with you and the media. You've reported s***. You've given me bloody hell."

But the taped phone recording reveals Ms Hanson admitting she now has the money.

Responding to Mr McDonald's warnings that this is "not the right way" to do things because the money belongs to the party, Ms Hanson responds: "I've haven't put all this bloody hard work in to hand control over to it (the party).

"I'm not putting the money in the hands of anyone else. I haven't even drawn any money out of the account myself, as yet. My bills are still sitting there.

"There's nothing illegal about it. It's not going to happen to me again. I'm not going to be just out there, just pushing the wheelbarrow for everyone else. I'm sick of all these bloody idiots around me."

Mr Pasquarelli said: "The unauthorised removal of the election funding monies from the (party) account is beyond belief, inexcusable and possibly punishable under the criminal law.

"These monies do not belong to Pauline Hanson, but to the party, which is a properly constituted and recognised body. This sorry mess will result in urgent and drastic corrective legislation. Taxpayer funding of elections should be abolished, but the big parties would never agree to this."

No Western regime is going to allow any WN to gain public support.

In Greece duly elected representatives were arrested only by the brute power of gun barrels used by the usurpers/robbers/invaders of Greece.

No even if leaders of working people are elected they won't accept majority rule.

Western peoples are up against the same forces that murdered Russia robbing her and giving the people a terror rule that most in the USSA to this day have no inkling of thanks to the weaponized media.

Back