Pauline Hanson - Australia First!

William of the White Hand

Junior News Editor
DNA tests on Pauline Hanson reveal her secret Middle East ancestry. Pauline is mystified and amazed.
0,,5384977,00.jpg

Sam Thaiday - 53% European, 47% East Asian
SamThaiday.jpg

More twaddle to show that we're just one and the same - one huge melting pot of genetic stew - a win for multiculturalism from proven science. We've always been mixing, they squeal - just a pity that it's all nonsense - Thatcher 25% Middle Eastern???

Trace to the Middle EastBy Edmund Burke
February 10, 2007 11:00pm

FORMER One Nation leader Pauline Hanson, the proudly outspoken proponent of polarising immigration policies, has discovered she is of Middle Eastern heritage.

Ms Hanson said she was "amazed" and "mystified" to learn of her ancestry.
A recent DNA swab, taken with Ms Hanson's permission by The Sunday Mail, has revealed the controversial former MP's genetic makeup is drawn from a rich multicultural background, with 9 per cent originating in the Middle East, 32 per cent from Italy, Greece or Turkey and 59 per cent from northern Europe.

When told of the results, the former fish and chip shop owner appeared flustered, making references to "rape and pillage" in ancient times, adding:
"All I can think of is that probably down the track it eventuated from some war.

"But I'm not going to knock it. It has made me who I am."

Ms Hanson is not the only prominent Queenslander with a mixed racial background, with the same international testing process revealing that Premier Peter Beattie has even greater links to the Middle East.

The Premier's sample showed that his DNA is 70 per cent northern European, 16 per cent Middle Eastern and 14 per cent south Asian.

Middle Eastern is defined for the test as modern-day Saudi Arabia, Iraq, parts of Iran, Syria and Jordan and the Arab countries of North Africa.

Greece and Turkey are defined as southeastern European while northern European is defined by countries such as England, Ireland and Scotland.

The tests use 176 genetic markers to trace racial ancestry back thousands of years and were carried out by Florida-based company DNAPrint Genomics.

When taking the test at her rural property outside Ipswich before Christmas, Ms Hanson, who recently attacked Muslims for "eradicating Australian traditions", said she was confident her ancestry came from England and Ireland.

In December the right-wing firebrand, who once warned that Australia was in danger of being swamped by Asians, launched a fresh attack on black South Africans and Muslims.

But she vowed yesterday that knowledge of her own exotic ancestry will not colour her views.

"I can't even believe you would even ask me that just because I might have 9 per cent Middle Eastern in me –this girl here is 100 per cent Australian," she said.

DNAPrint Genomics scientist Dr Matt Thomas said it was not unusual for someone who thinks they are "pure bred" European to have an Arab ancestor.

"People have moved around a lot more than is commonly thought. When people think about their relatives they think back to their grandparents or great-grand-parents but we go further back in time than that," he said.

"What this test routinely shows is that people have a lot more in common with people than they thought they did."

The test on Mr Beattie showed he has a more complicated ancestry than the Scottish heritage he often refers to.

"The test is certainly saying that he shares some genetic information in common with the south Asian group," said Dr Thomas.

"It may be a reflection of genetic markers brought over to Scotland from Scandinavia because we see often some Asian markers with that population group."

Mr Beattie said the results were a win for multiculturalism.

"This shows that multi-culturalism is a fact of life. The world is a melting pot. We're all one human race and we should treat each other like that."

Broncos Test forward Sam Thaiday also agreed to be tested.

The Torres Strait Islander was found to be 53 per cent European and 47 per cent east Asian.

Dr Thomas said the company had experienced a wide range of reactions since launching the $500 test last year.

"This is proven science. We have papers submitted to peer review journals and the technology we developed is used in the American courts system," he said.

Last year, genetic tests conducted on the daughter of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher showed 24 per cent of her DNA was Middle Eastern.

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/story/0,23739,21204450-952,00.html

’Pauline’ is in love' "For how long?"

0,,5387741,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21222933-662,00.html

Pauline Hanson's love song

February 14, 2007 12:00am

PAULINE Hanson has a new man – a country music singer seven years her junior. :rotfl:
And new beau Chris Callaghan has dedicated a song to the former One Nation leader.

"We're very happy," Ms Hanson, 52, said last night.

"He's dedicated a song to me. It's full of inspiration."
She expects to use the ballad, How Proud Are We, in her latest campaign for a spot in federal parliament.
Callaghan originally penned the piece for swim star Kieren Perkins in 1996, but has re-dedicated it to his new flame.
They have been an item for about a month after rekindling their friendship at the recent Tamworth Country Music Festival, Callaghan said.
"There's softness to her that you don't see through the media," he said.
"She's down to earth, great to be around."
He hinted that he had big plans for their first Valentine's Day together today.
"We'll just have to wait and see. It's a surprise," he said.
The pair met on the country music scene in 1998, two years after Ms Hanson found notoriety over her anti-Asian, anti-Aboriginal views.
When she appeared at one of his Tamworth gigs, he invited her to address the audience, saying: "This is the most politically incorrect crowd I've seen. Pauline, would you say a few words?"
She took the microphone and said: "Please explain."
Callaghan was coy about her Right-wing politics.
"I'll leave her to comment on the politics but we do support each other in what we do. I'll be taking a leaf out of Keith (Urban's) book on this one and won't say too much more."
Ms Hanson plans to spend time with her new man in Alice Springs, where he will perform for six months from May.
But their plans could hit a snag if he realizes his ambition to crack the US market.
Ms Hanson's conviction for electoral fraud in 2003 means she cannot enter the country, even though the conviction was overturned after she served a short prison term.
Despite saying she might abandon her political ambitions for the right man, Ms Hanson remains committed to her run at Canberra. "I'm still standing," she said.
An established name in Australian country music, Callaghan, 45, is known for his dry humor.
Described as a grassroots performer, he grew up in Edith, in the Blue Mountains, and has two children.
Asked about Callaghan's popularity among female fans, Ms Hanson said: "I can't blame them. He's gorgeous.
"I'm so proud of him."
Ms Hanson will launch a book next month chronicling her life and times behind bars.

Re: Is Pauline Hanson a wog?

David_Lane.JPG

*David Lane

Who is White?

Those of you who have over the years or decades either observed or participated in the resistance to the murder of the White race know that provocateurs have attacked the racial purity of professed leaders to impugn their motives. In my opinion part of the reason this has successfully worked for the enemy is a mind set grown from an alien religion. A basic tenet of Judeo-Christianity and part of its fatal allure is that it allows inferior men to claim superior status without corresponding effort. A Judeo-Christian with an IQ of 90 and a dismal life history can get baptized, repeat a few ritualistic words and presto, suddenly proclaim divine status superior to that of a man a million times his superior in intellect and character. The "blue-eyed blond" syndrome is typical of this mentality. And I say this advisedly since I appear Nordic, tall, slender, blue-eyed blond. Yet I can only guess at the purity of my ancestry. My father of record sold my mother to his buddies and to strangers for booze money, so the Gods alone know all. What I do know is this. I look White. I fight for White. I recognize the achievements of the White race. I want to preserve our kind. I am horrified that the beauty of the White Aryan woman may soon perish from the earth forever. I suffer for each White child tormented in America's inter-racial nightmare. I see beauty in a Celtic princess with brown or red hair and green eyes. I see beauty in the statuesque Nordic Goddess with blue eyes and golden hair. I see beauty in the freckle-faced Irish lass. I see heroism in Robert Jay Mathews and Richard Scutari with their dark hair and eyes of green or brown as well as in Frank DeSilva, a fair skinned Bruders with a French Portuguese name. Theirs is far greater nobility than 99% of those "Nordic Ideals," I might add.

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

David Lane

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Wikipedia

Re: Is Pauline Hanson a wog?

Looks like a duck + quacks like a duck = Is a duck! This was just something to throw in Pauline Hanson's face - whilst scoring one for the multicult crowd - ironically none of this crowd actually like the multicult admixture which is supposedly Pauline. I enjoyed Hanson's response - this girl here is 100% Australian.

Hanson to run for Senate ’Fish and Chips, Politics, Inmate, Dancer, Back to Politics’

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21287665-5005961,00.html

Hanson to run for Senate

February 26, 2007 10:19am

AUSTRALIA

FORMER One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has announced she will run for the Senate in this year's Federal election.
Mrs. Hanson said late last year she would make a political comeback but did not say which house she would run for.
Today she said on ABC radio she would stand as an independent for a Queensland seat in the Senate.
Ms Hanson entered politics in 1996 when she won the federal Queensland seat of Oxley and shocked many when, in her maiden parliamentary speech, she warned Australia was in danger of being swamped by Asians.
She was dumped from the Liberal Party for her strong views and began her own One Nation party, which she later left.
She has promised people can expect the same strong views from her when she runs in this election.
Late last year she angered refugee groups when she said African migrants had diseases such as AIDS, and that too many Muslims were being allowed into Australia to erode the Australian way of life.

Citizenship revamp 'aimed at Hansonites' ÃԠ’”šÃ‚¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢”� �Ã…¡”šÃ‚¬“ ’Election is nearing'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21294526-5005961,00.html

Citizenship revamp 'aimed at Hansonites'

February 27, 2007 09:57am

Australia

PRIME Minister John Howard seems to be appealing to supporters of Queensland politician Pauline Hanson with his package of change to citizenship laws, Australian Democrats leader Lyn Allison said.
She said Australia will miss out on many worthy citizens as a result of the changes, which were passed in parliament last night.
The Australian Citizenship Bill, the biggest revamp of arrangements since the Nationality and Citizenship Bill came into effect in 1949, aims to tighten security over who becomes a citizen.
Migrants now must spend four years in Australia before being eligible for citizenship - double the previous requirement of two years, and up from the three years the Government had initially proposed in the legislation.
ASIO will be able to veto a person's citizenship application if it considers him or her to be a direct or indirect security risk.
"There'll be a lot of potential citizens who will be put off by the test, not just the length of time but the requirement that they pass English tests, that they somehow get to understand Australian values, whatever they are," Senator Allison said.
"There will be a lot of Australians who will have difficulty passing the questions about Australia's history.
"It's very difficult to understand why the government is doing this, except to say it's part of the prime minister's package of demonizing those who come from other countries, appealing to the Hansonite supporters of this world who essentially don't want to see Australia as anything but white Australian."
Ms Hanson had one term in the federal parliament in the 1990s and she and her One Nation party campaigned on issues such as Asian and African migration.
Senator Allison said the debate about migrants having to speak English was a longstanding one.
"I remember it back in the fifties when I was at school," the Victorian senator said.
"At the end of the day, while having English is good for people to exist in this country, it's not essential," she said.
"There are many older people who can't, at their stage of life, obtain English in a way which would allow them to pass this kind of test."

Hanson accused of $200k 'money grab' ÃԠ’”šÃ‚¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢”� �Ã…¡”šÃ‚¬“ ’Wog chasing money’

0,,5401232,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21294258-421,00.html

Hanson accused of $200k 'money grab'

By Sam Strutt

Queensland - Australia

February 27, 2007 12:00

PAULINE Hanson could pocket more than $200,000 in electoral funding even if she fails in her bid for a Senate spot at this year's federal poll.
As news of Ms Hanson's third bid to become a senator was reported as far away as India yesterday, political parties were crying foul that she stood to receive "money for jam" electoral funding.

They claim she will have very little outlay for her campaign because of her considerable media profile.

Queensland Nationals state director Brad Henderson said Independents received large publicly funded payouts from the electoral commission, but they were subject to far less stringent requirements than a political party.

"Independents spend a lot of time criticizing the parties but the truth is they are unaccountable and can virtually do what they want with this public money," Mr Henderson said.

Under Australian Electoral Commission funding guidelines, a candidate or Senate group is eligible for election funding if they obtain at least 4 per cent of the primary vote.

The amount to be paid is calculated by multiplying the number of votes by the current election funding rate and is not classed as regular income for tax purposes.

That rate is indexed, but will remain at just over $2.10 per vote until June 30 this year.

The rate of funding for the 2004 federal election was about $1.90 per vote.

Ms Hanson's ticket achieved 4.54 per cent and she subsequently received $199,886.

If she achieves the same number of votes at this year's poll, Ms Hanson stands to receive almost $216,000.

Federal Labor MP Michael Danby, a member of the Joint Standing Committee on Electoral Matters, said the real reason Ms Hanson was gearing up for another tilt at politics was to exploit the funding provisions of the Election Act.

"In 2004, when she ran for the Senate she spent only $35,000, and pocketed $200,000 – a profit of $165,000 for a few weeks doing media interviews," he said.

"Nice work if you can get it. I bet Dancing with the Stars didn't pay that well."

Ms Hanson, who entered the Lower House as a One Nation candidate a decade ago, was unavailable to comment on the funding claims. But she had earlier said she expected to be targeted by the major parties.

"I have no doubt the major political parties will come out with a campaign against me," the 52-year-old said.

"I don't expect to get preferences from either one, even though they've picked up my policies and issues."

Ms Hanson said she'd lost none of the fervors she had on many issues, including immigration.

"I'm probably a little bit stronger," she said.

Pauline Hanson Muslim warning - 'Cleaning up Muslims?'

0,,5419682,00.jpg

Stop the flow: Former One Nation leader Pauline Hanson says racial tensions are out of control in some European countries.

Pauline Hanson Muslim warning

March 17, 2007 12:00am

AUSTRALIA

PAULINE Hanson will urge major political parties to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants into Australia when she launches her bid to become a senator this year.

Warning Australia could go down the same road as some European countries, where she says racial tension are "out of control", Ms Hanson says federal politicians will eventually have to decide on Muslim numbers in Australian.
"We have to decide now whether we want to go the way Britain, France and the Netherlands have gone," she says in an exclusive interview in today's print edition of the Herald Sun.

"England's being lost. It's losing its identity and its way of life."

Ms Hanson also denies she is re-entering politics for financial gain, claiming the major political parties need a shake-up.

She says the Muslim way of life is totally opposite to the Australian way, citing instances of multiple marriages, the forcing of women to wear the burqa, closure of pools to males and shopping centre bans on Christmas decorations.

"The fact is they're Muslim first and Australian second," Ms Hanson says.

She is also releasing her life story, entitled Untamed and Unashamed, which is to be launched this month by Sydney broadcaster Alan Jones.

'Muslim first and Australian second' - 'Is she for real or for money'

0,,5419708,00.jpg

Home front ... Pauline Hanson says it's time to put a cap on the number of Muslim immigrants arriving in Australia

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21396569-662,00.html

'Muslim first and Australian second'

March 16, 2007 11:06pm

Australia

PAULINE Hanson will urge major political parties to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants into Australia when she launches her bid to become a senator this year.

Warning Australia could go down the same road as some European countries, where she says racial tension are "out of control", Ms Hanson says federal politicians will eventually have to decide on Muslim numbers in Australia.

"We have to decide now whether we want to go the way Britain, France and the Netherlands have gone," she told The Herald Sun.

"England's being lost. It's losing its identity and its way of life."

Ms Hanson also denies she is re-entering politics for financial gain, claiming the major political parties need a shake-up.

She says the Muslim way of life is totally opposite to the Australian way, citing instances of multiple marriages, the forcing of women to wear the burqa, closure of pools to males and shopping centre bans on Christmas decorations.

"The fact is they're Muslim first and Australian second," Ms Hanson says.

She is also releasing her life story, entitled Untamed and Unashamed, which is to be launched this month by Sydney broadcaster Alan Jones.

David was my lover - 'How many more was before him'

0,,5420239,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/national/

David was my lover
Ellen Connolly

March 18, 2007 12:00am

Australia

PAULINE Hanson had a two-week affair with her former staffer, David Oldfield, after he seduced her 11 years ago in a Canberra motel.

In her biography Ms Hanson has also detailed a string of other affairs, including how her two marriages ended because one husband cheated on her and the other was an alcoholic.
But among the bombshell revelations in the book is how she did have a sexual relationship with Mr Oldfield -- an outgoing NSW MP -- despite a decade of denials and a bitter falling out in recent years.

"We enjoyed each other's company and talked for hours. We ended up spending the night together. It was dawn before he left," Ms Hanson said.

She said Mr Oldfield, who was working for then backbench MP Tony Abbott, insisted the affair be kept secret.

Mr Oldfield has previously denied a "physical relationship" with the former One Nation leader, while Ms Hanson has always refused to comment.

Ms Hanson has finally chosen to tell her version of the story in her upcoming autobiography, Untamed and Unashamed. She said Mr Oldfield pursued her and they enjoyed their first night together in Canberra's Sundowner Village Motel after he arrived with a bottle of wine and cooked dinner.

In an extract published in the Sunday Herald Sun today, Ms Hanson also reveals the shame of falling pregnant at 16 and how she was left a wreck after her first husband, Walter Zagorski, repeatedly cheated on her.

She also reveals how he doubted he was the father of their second son, Steven, and hints at having suicidal thoughts.

"I took a couple of strong pain killers . . . with some alcohol," she said. "It was a stupid thing to do."

Ms Hanson said her second marriage to Mark Hanson ended after years of alcohol-fuelled violence and abuse.

The love of my life 'Vote for me, I'll chase Muslims out'

0,,5420403,00.jpg

The love of my life

Pauline Hanson

March 18, 2007 12:00am

Australia

Walteri was only 15 when I started work at Drug Houses of Australia Ltd in Brisbane in February 1970. It was during those first couple of months at work that I met Walter Zagorski, a good-looking guy with a vibrant personality.

He was my first boyfriend and I lost my virginity to him at 16.
I was too frightened to tell my parents because I knew it would devastate them.

I phoned Walter to tell him about my pregnancy and we arranged to meet in Blackall.

I had to tell my parents I was going to stay with Walter's mother for the weekend, because I knew they would not have allowed me to travel to Blackall on my own.

This was my first long-distance trip away from the security of my home and parents, but all I knew was that I loved Walter and wanted to be with him.

Blackall is a small country town with a population of a few hundred, about 1100km northwest of Brisbane. The bus route took me via the towns of Toowoomba, Roma, Charleville and Augathella.

During the entire bus trip I kept to myself. I spoke to nobody.

We reached Charleville about 4pm and were told it was impossible to go any further that afternoon due to flooding. I was distraught.

A man at the counter nearby approached me saying he could not help overhearing that I wanted to get to Blackall as soon as possible. He said he had a plane that was flying to Longreach and offered me a lift. It was a single-engine airplane. I had never flown before and broke out in a cold sweat as the plane dipped suddenly as it lost altitude from time to time.

Because I had arrived a lot earlier than expected and I wanted to surprise Walter, I asked the pilot if he could call a taxi.

As soon as the pilot was gone I made my way to the toilet; I could no longer contain my need to vomit.

The taxi driver asked me for an address and I realised I didn't have one because Walter was going to pick me up at the bus stop. We headed into town and he dropped me at the local pub.

When I asked the publican if he knew Walter Zagorski, a fellow sitting at the bar overheard me and said he knew Walter. When I told him my name, he said he knew I was Walter's girlfriend and told me that when Walter had heard of the flooding around Charleville, he had decided to drive there to meet me. I could not believe what was happening.

The man invited me back to his home to wait with him and his wife until Walter arrived back. After dinner I went to the bathroom to brush my hair. As I turned to leave the bathroom, Walter was standing in the doorway.

All I could say was hello. Inside me was a tossing mixture of happiness, excitement and surprise. He didn't say anything, he couldn't, he just hugged me as if he would break every bone in my body and buried his head on my shoulder and sobbed. I didn't know or understand at that time what he had been through trying to find me.

It was a short drive to his flat. It was only a sparsely furnished one-bedroom place, but to me it was home and I was with him.

Early next morning, while still asleep in each other's arms, there was a pounding on the front door that woke us with the words "Police, open up". We jumped out of bed and Walter opened the door.

The officer looked at me and said: "Are you Pauline Seccombe?"

"Yes," I said.

"You have to come with us, your parents have been looking for you," he said.

"Where are you taking me? I want to stay here," I begged.

"Sorry miss, you can't. You're under age," he said.

They took me into town and back to the pub I had been to the previous afternoon. I had to stay in one of the bedrooms above the pub.

It was not long after dawn the next morning and the sun had just started filtering through the window of the hotel room, while I lay on the bed wondering what was going to happen to me next, when I could hear what sounded like Walter's car driving up the empty street.

I went to the window and saw, sure enough, it was him. I ran down the stairs and out the door as fast as I could, determined no one was going to keep us apart after what we had been through.

Walter had found me and nothing else mattered.

WEDDING
MUM and Dad were very understanding. I suppose that seeing no harm had come to me helped them overcome any anger they may have felt.

I told them I was pregnant. I knew they were very upset about the news, but they asked me what I wanted to do and said they would support any decision I made. I told them I wanted to marry Walter. Within a matter of weeks, I made another trip to Blackall. This time I was going back for my wedding. For the second time in my life I was on an airplane and once again I was sick.

My parents and sister Carol made the trip by car. Walter and I were married in Blackall at the Presbyterian church on January 2, 1971 by Rev John Martin, with Mum and Dad's blessing. Tony, my first son, was born on June 30, one month after my 17th birthday.

BREAKUP
One day, after work, I put a tape on to listen to some music while I cleaned the house. All of a sudden the music stopped playing and I heard Walter's voice on the tape. He was asking some woman if she loved him. I listened to the whole tape and, by the end, I was devastated. Walter was out working, so I quickly changed and decided to head for the Gold Coast to Mum and Dad's place. I took the tape with me.

Walter found me later that night at my parents' home and admitted he was having an affair with a woman from Ipswich.

Our marriage was never the same again. Trust had gone out the window. We still stayed together and moved into a flat at Labrador on the Gold Coast. By June 1974, Walter and I were going through a rough time in our marriage.

Steven Jack Zagorski was born on February 26, 1975. When Steven was six months old, Walter left again. It was as if he had vanished and I didn't see or hear from him for nearly two years.

It was a difficult time for me financially. I remember times when I only had enough food for the boys.

I finally heard from Walter in May 1977 when I applied for a divorce and he came to see me. After a lot of discussion, we decided to give our relationship one more chance, but I still let the divorce go through. A few days later we left the Gold Coast for Melbourne, where Walter had been offered a job.

We rented a unit in Camberwell and our son Tony was enrolled at the Camberwell State Primary School. After five months I was beginning to feel seriously depressed and the situation was beginning to take its toll on me. For years I had to virtually look after the children by myself, having no car, knowing no one and spending most days indoors. I had had enough.

One night Walter phoned to say he would not be home for dinner again and didn't know what time he would be back. I took a couple of strong pain killers I still had from the time I had shingles, with some alcohol. It was a stupid thing to do. I became drowsy and realised I was not capable of looking after the children.

I paged Walter to come home. When he rang I begged him to come home, telling him I could not cope.

He said he would come home and offered to bring Karen with him. He said she worked in the office where he was employed.

I yelled down the phone, No. It was the last straw. The next day I asked him about this Karen. He told me he was seeing her. It didn't take me long to pack my belongings and return home to Mum and Dad's.

It was not until 1990, 13 years later, that I heard from him again.

Walter had never remarried. On the other hand, I had been through a failed second marriage to Mark Hanson.

Walter was back living with his mother and Tony in Brisbane. One day he decided to come for a drive with Tony to Ipswich to see me. He still pulled at my heart-strings and we started to see each other. It wasn't long before we were romantically involved again.

A couple of months later Walter asked me to marry him. Alarm bells started to ring and I had no intentions of heading down that track again in a hurry. I said we should take it slowly, but he didn't want to wait. But the past came flooding back and there were still things to be resolved between us.

Our second son, Steven, was at the heart of one of these issues because Walter believed Steven was not his son.

I asked Walter to visit the doctor with me to have a DNA test to prove Steven was his son and he initially agreed to go.

We went to see Dr John Taylor who gave us an information pamphlet on DNA (which, strangely, I still have to this day). Walter changed his mind and never went ahead with the DNA test. He never told me why.

The one I feel sorry for is Steven. He's the one who has never known the love of his real father.

Walter never gave me any financial assistance for the boys during the times of our separation or since and I never went looking for it. The children and I have had our hard times, but they know who has been there for them and Tony and Steven know they are true brothers.

MARK
I moved to Ipswich in November 1978 with my two young sons to start a new life in a de facto relationship with Mark Hanson.

Our de facto relationship started at the same time we established Hansons Plumbing Service. Initially, he worked by himself. So if I turned up on a job or went with him, I would give him a hand. It was a great experience for me because it taught me a little bit about roofing, guttering, clearing blockages and changing tap washers. In early 1980 the business was going well. We had an apprentice and borrowed finance to build an investment house on a block of land Mark owned in Ipswich. The only thing we did not plan was a child. I didn't really want another child at that time, but Mark was delighted to hear I was pregnant and asked me to marry him.

We were married in May 1980.

In November, Adam, my third son and Mark's first, was born. Although I was wary of having another child at that time, now I would not change a thing.

Adam has been a wonderful, loving son to me and I love him very much, as I do all my children.

Mark's daughter Amanda, from his first marriage, had just turned two when I moved to Ipswich.

In the early years we built a pool room under the house. We both enjoyed playing pool and spent many a night there after the children were in bed. But building that pool room was the downfall of our marriage.

At that stage I only knew Mark to be a social drinker and he enjoyed his pool and a drink. Over the years the pool nights increased and so did his drinking.

Our first serious marriage problems started with Mark ill-treating my sons, Steven in particular, or so I believed until recently when Tony told me he copped a lot that I didn't know about. Steven was only 20 months older than Amanda, but Mark had no patience for him at all. His attitude as far as boys were concerned was they had to be tough and many times he pulled them by the ear or gave them hard, menial tasks to do.

It brings tears to my eyes now when I think of the way he treated them. I wish I could turn back the years because I know now I would never have stayed with him as long as I did. He had changed totally and was no longer the caring or loving man I had fallen in love with. He did not care about either of my sons and I came to resent the way he treated Amanda compared to my children.

By now he was playing pool and drinking regularly and many nights the games would finish in the early hours of the morning with Mark drinking nearly a carton of beer each pool night. Sometimes he would wake me to drive his brother home, even when I was well into my pregnancies.

In October 1983 our daughter, Lee, was born after a prior miscarriage. Now my hands were really full. Many Saturdays I would go grocery shopping with all the children in tow, including Amanda, and most times Mark wouldn't even know we were gone.

He was usually still asleep after his big pool night.

It was towards the end of 1985 when all hell broke loose one day. Mark was in a rage. He was chasing Tony through the house. I was in the kitchen and saw Tony run up the stairs and down the hallway toward his bedroom with Mark close behind him. Michael, our apprentice, had also come up the stairs after Mark, concerned about the rage he was in.

Tony managed to get into his bedroom and close the door while Michael and I restrained Mark.

We managed to pull Mark away from Tony's bedroom door and, after a string of abuse, he put his fist through the door a number of times before he went back downstairs. When I opened the bedroom door Tony was balancing on the window ledge with the screen out of the window, ready to jump. I knew then living there was not in his best interest or safety, so I had to send him to live with his grandmother, Lydia Zagorski, for his own sake.

DAVID
I first met David Oldfield on September 10, 1996. He was 37 years old, tall, slender with dark hair and kept himself well-groomed. I came to learn that he spent more time in the bathroom than any woman I know, including me. It was a common complaint from my daughter: if she didn't get to use the bathroom first on the mornings he stayed at my home, she would be late for the school bus.

A few days after meeting David at the La Grange Hotel, he called me to say he would like to catch up with me for dinner some time. It was the end of the parliamentary sitting week and I was heading back to Queensland. We agreed we would meet during the next sitting session.

During the next parliamentary sitting in Canberra he contacted me again wanting to catch up and have a bite to eat. He said he was concerned about being seen in public with me and asked if we could go somewhere private to talk and have dinner. It was very hard in Canberra because I had already become well known.

I suggested that we have dinner in my unit at the Sundowner Village Motel, which had its own cooking facilities. David not only arrived with the food and a bottle of wine, but he also prepared it.

We enjoyed each other's company and talked for hours. Not only did we talk, but we ended up spending the night together. It was dawn before he left my unit. It was not until that night that he revealed he was associated with the Liberal Party and was a staff member for Tony Abbott, MP for the NSW seat of Warringah, and was on the Manly Council in Sydney.

He stressed that it was very important his identity and association with me not be disclosed to anyone.

My personal relationship with David did not last and was over in a couple of weeks. I knew he was not a man I could have a long-term relationship or fall in love with. I will always believe David used our short but close relationship to get a foot in the door.

Pauline Hanson tells all - 'And the truth before election'

0,,5420302,00.jpg

Pauline Hanson tells all

By Ellen Connolly

March 18, 2007

Australia
PAULINE Hanson had a two-week affair with her former staffer, outgoing NSW MP David Oldfield after he seduced her, 11 years ago in the Sundowner Village Motel in Canberra.

In her explosive biography, Ms Hanson has also detailed a string of other affairs including how her two marriages ended because one husband cheated on her and the other was an alcoholic.

But among the bombshell revelations in the book is how she did have a sexual relationship with Mr Oldfield, despite a decade of denials, and a bitter falling out in recent years.

"We enjoyed each other's company and talked for hours. We ended up spending the night together. It was dawn before he left,'' Ms Hanson said.

She said Mr Oldfield, who at the time was working for then backbench MP Tony Abbott, insisted the affair be kept secret, and was afraid to be seen in public with Ms Hanson.

In previous interviews, Mr Oldfield has denied a "physical relationship'' with the former One Nation leader claiming it would have undermined their jobs, while Ms Hanson has always refused to comment.

However, Ms Hanson's former friend and staff member, Barbara Hazleton, told Woman's Day magazine Mr Oldfield began sleeping with his boss in October, 1996.

Ms Hanson has finally chosen to tell her version of the story in her upcoming autobiography, Untamed And Unashamed.

She said Mr Oldfield pursued her, and they enjoyed their first night together in Canberra's Sundowner Village Motel after he cooked her dinner.

"He said he was concerned about being seen in public with me and asked if we could go somewhere private to talk and have dinner.

"It was very hard in Canberra because I had already become well known.

"I suggested that we have dinner in my unit at the Sundowner Village Motel, which had its own cooking facilities.

"David not only arrived with the food and a bottle of wine but he also prepared it. We enjoyed each other's company and talked for hours.''

In an extract published in The Sunday Telegraph today, Hanson also reveals the shame of falling pregnant at 16, and how she was left a wreck after her first husband, Walter Zagorski, repeatedly cheated on her.

She also reveals how he doubted he was the father of their second son, Steven, and hints at having suicidal thoughts.

"I took a couple of strong painkillers I still had from the time I had shingles, with some alcohol,'' she said. "It was a stupid thing to do.''

Ms Hanson said her second marriage to Mark Hanson was little better and it ended after years of alcohol-fuelled violence.

"Our first serious marriage problem started with Mark ill-treating my sons, Steven in particular,'' Hanson writes.

The incidence of abuse escalated, and when he put his fist through a wall the mother of four fled, working 18-hour days to feed and clothe her family.

Ms Hanson, who spent two-and-a-half years writing her memoirs, remembers first meeting Oldfield in 1996.

She said the relationship was short-lived, and was over in a couple of weeks.

Mr Oldfield has since married Lisa Oldfield, a co-host on afternoon chat show The Catch-Up.

"I knew he was not a man I could have a long-term relationship with or fall in love with,'' Ms Hanson said.

These days, Ms Hanson said, she would only go to Mr Oldfield's funeral to make sure they buried him.

Hanson telling 'salacious lies' - 'All Political figures are liars'

0,,5421090,00.jpg

"Crazy": David Oldfield and his wife Lisa have rubbished Pauline Hanson's claims

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21404311-661,00.html

Hanson telling 'salacious lies'

Shoba Rao

March 19, 2007 12:00am

Australia

SHE says she was seduced over dinner in her hotel room by her old party ally, David Oldfield. Not true, say Oldfield and his wife, Lisa.

He says Pauline Hanson is making up "salacious and gossipy lies".
"Pauline's latest autobiography should be called The Lie," Mr Oldfield said yesterday.

"It's one of those situations where she had to find something salacious and gossipy, and these new allegations just reek of this," he said.

Mr Oldfield went on to describe Ms Hanson as a very "boring person who has had a very exciting public life".

"Pauline has never taken responsibility for anything that befalls her," he said. "She has a victim mentality."

Mr Oldfield's wife, Lisa, said she thought it was disgusting that Ms Hanson, who is also a mother, would tell a story about bringing a man back to her motel and sleeping with him after one night.

"She is like some crazy estranged aunt. This is real Glenn Close Fatal Attraction stuff," she said.

As for the romantic dinner, Mr Oldfield said he made dinner for Ms Hanson several times.

He had to because she was a terrible cook. "She is the only one who could mess up a packet of pasta," he said.

did not have sex with that woman, Oldfield says of Hanson-'No she had with you'

hanson18307_wideweb__470x333,0.jpg

No sex â┚¬¦ Pauline Hanson and David Oldfield in 1999.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2007/03/18/1174152882290.html

I did not have sex with that woman, Oldfield says of Hanson

Damien Murphy

March 18, 2007

Queensland - Australia

"I DID not have sex with that woman." It was a Clintonesque denial from David Oldfield yesterday after his former friend Pauline Hanson claimed in a new book that they had been lovers.

"And Pauline does not have a dress or anything else that I left a stain of mine on," Mr Oldfield told the Herald.

Mr Oldfield's rejection of Ms Hanson's claims coincided with him packing up his state parliamentary office this week at the end of his term as a member of the Legislative Council.

Ms Hanson has written in her biography, Untamed and Unashamed, that she and Mr Oldfield began an affair after he cooked dinner at her motel unit in Canberra in 1996. She was not surprised he was now denying it.

"He would say that, wouldn't he?" Ms Hanson said yesterday. "However, I'm not saying any more about the book. I've written the book, so people can read about it in it."

Mr Oldfield's wife since 2001, Lisa, compared Ms Hanson to cinema's most infamous stalker. "This is real Glenn Close Fatal Attraction stuff," she told News Ltd papers.

There had been speculation about Ms Hanson's relationship with Mr Oldfield since she shot to prominence after winning the seat of Oxley at the 1996 federal election. She established One Nation with Mr Oldfield and David Ettridge the next year.

At the time, Mr Oldfield was working for the Liberal MP for Warringah, Tony Abbott. Until now both had either denied any physical relationship, or refused to comment.

In extracts from her biography published yesterday, Ms Hanson said Mr Oldfield came to her unit at the Sundowner Village Motel in the Canberra suburb of Narrabundah one night in 1996.

Their alleged trysting spot is now called the Sundown Motel Resort and is opposite the Canberra Greyhound Racing Club track. Peacocks once wandered the grounds and walked noisily over the tin roofs of the units.

Ms Hanson said her younger swain bought food and wine to her unit and prepared it, and they talked until the wee hours when they went to bed together.

The relationship, she said, was over in a couple of weeks.

Mr Oldfield dismissed Ms Hanson's allegations as fanciful.

"I've always said it did not happen but Pauline's got a book coming out and she's trying to attract attention," he said. "She's good at that. For Pauline, it's always about money. There have been a couple of biographies on Pauline over the years and now it's her turn and she wants publicity."

Ms Hanson announced last month that she intended standing as a Queensland Senate candidate in the federal election.

Ms Hanson collected $200,000 in taxpayer-funded electoral expenses when she stood for the Senate in 2004. She lost, but won 4.54 per cent of the primary vote, enough to clear the 4 per cent hurdle that made her eligible for public funding.

Mr Oldfield leaves NSW politics this week after spending eight years in the upper house.

He was elected as a One Nation MP in 1999 but was apparently expelled by Ms Hanson the following year as they argued and the party continued to unravel in Queensland. He founded a separate NSW One Nation but left to become an independent in 2004.

"I now leave Pauline and politics forever and hope to concentrate on looking after my family and developing some assets in the Manly area," he said.

Re: Pauline Hanson - Australia First! - 'Power, money and flag'

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,21406992-29277,00.html

Hanson's affair claim 'all about money'

By Katelyn John

March 19, 2007 02:54pm

Australia

PAULINE Hanson's former adviser David Oldfield says Ms Hanson's claims that they had a sexual relationship come down to a "simple matter of money".

Former One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has claimed in her autobiography that she had a sexual relationship with Mr Oldfield, her former staffer, 11 years ago.

In her book, Untamed And Unashamed, Ms Hanson says Mr Oldfield came to her unit at the Sundowner Village Motel in the Canberra suburb of Narrabundah one night in 1996.

Ms Hanson says he cooked her dinner, they talked and then they went to bed together. The relationship went on for a couple of weeks, then ended, she says.

But Mr Oldfield said today on the Channel 9's show The Catch Up, where his wife Lisa Oldfield is a co-host, that the long-denied relationship had never happened and Ms Hanson was simply seeking publicity for her new book.

"(It's a) simple matter of money,'' Mr Oldfield said.

"She is putting out her third biography ... The first two have failed, she's simply after money."

"And there's nothing new about Pauline, her life has been in a fish bowl for a decade.

"Now we have a situation when she needs something new, so something she has denied for 10 years suddenly happened. It's an urban myth."

Mr Oldfield said he could not deny he and his former employer were close - they often slept in adjoining hotel rooms and he also visited her farm, where he got to know her children - but he did not find Ms Hanson sexually attractive.

"We were close, there's no question of that ... we lived in each other's pockets," he said.

"I don't wish to put her down from a physical point of view, but she's not exactly my type."

Mr Oldfield, who said he would be willing to undergo a lie detector test to prove his story, said he was defending himself against Ms Hanson's accusations because he felt used.

"I am being used, to sell books," he said.

"She's essentially using a lie. She's using something a lot of people will believe, because it's been speculated about for years, and she's using that to sell books (because) there's nothing else new.

"She's making a big drive for the dough. It's always about the dough when Pauline is concerned."

Pauline Hanson backed - 'Covering up, for election'

0,,5422231,00.jpg

Denials: former Hanson adviser David Oldfield with his wife Lisa.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21411306-661,00.html

Pauline Hanson backed

Luke McIlveen

March 20, 2007 12:00am

Australia

PAULINE Hanson and former adviser David Oldfield had a passionate affair within weeks of meeting at a Canberra nightspot, friend and mentor John Pasquarelli believes.

Mr Oldfield yesterday fiercely denied the fling.
But the man credited with shaping Ms Hanson's political career said he had "no doubt" that the pair were involved in late 1996.

"He (Oldfield) had this nutty idea he was going to be involved with the first female prime minister of Australia, and he did everything to get on board, literally," Mr Pasquarelli said yesterday.

"I think Pauline is being open and transparent about her past life."

Mr Pasquarelli said Ms Hanson first met Mr Oldfield at Canberra's La Grange nightspot on September 10, 1996, just hours after she delivered her notorious maiden speech to Parliament.

"That's when he first inveigled himself into her confidence, in more ways than one," he said.

"I believe she got romantically involved with him two or three weeks after that."

Ms Hanson claims in her autobiography, Untamed and Unashamed, she had a steamy affair with Mr Oldfield, beginning at the modest Sundowner Village Motel in Narrabundah, in the ACT.

She says Mr Oldfield cooked them dinner in her apartment before they spent the night together.

Mr Oldfield yesterday strongly denied having sex with the politician, claiming she had invented the story to "sell books".

"The answer is it did not happen," he said.

"I don't care whether people believe that we did or didn't."

Mr Oldfield said the book was like "a bloke bragging in the pub about his conquests".

"I don't think it's important," he said. "If anything happened between us -- which it didn't -- it should have stayed between us. We were certainly very close.

"We lived in each other's pockets, but nothing happened.

"I don't wish to put her down from a physical point of view but she is not exactly my type."

Mr Oldfield yesterday dismissed Mr Pasquarelli's claims as being "hearsay".

The two have not spoken since Ms Hanson sacked Mr Pasquarelli and brought Mr Oldfield in to run her office.

"I met Pasquarelli for 30 seconds in my life," Mr Oldfield said.

"He has never been in the same place as David Oldfield and Pauline Hanson."

Mr Oldfield did admit to cooking for Ms Hanson "several times," but could not remember what was served.

"She's a steak and chips sort of woman, but I wouldn't have cooked that," he said.

"I have a lot of chicken and seafood dishes.

"It might have been my whole cooked fish with stuffed capsicum."

The blaze of publicity has ensured plenty of interest in Ms Hanson's book, but she has refused to talk ahead of the official launch next week.

"I stand by everything I have written in my autobiography," she said.

Oldfield bedded me to win seat in parliament: Hanson

2603_hanson2_9_nh.jpg

http://ninemsn.com.au/
2603_hanson_sp.jpg

Oldfield bedded me to win seat in parliament: Hanson

March 26, 2007

Australia
Pauline Hanson says her one-time adviser David Oldfield slept with her to win a seat in parliament.

"He didn't have any love for me and that was evident," the former One Nation leader said tonight in an exclusive interview with A Current Affair.

"I believe I was used so he could win a seat in parliament and that was the end result."

Details of the alleged affair first surfaced ten days ago when extracts of Ms Hanson's upcoming autobiography, Untamed and Unashamed, were published in weekend papers.

In her book, Ms Hanson said she and Mr Oldfield first met up in a Canberra motel in 1996, not long after her controversial maiden speech in parliament.

Mr Oldfield, who Ms Hanson said chose the motel to prevent his Liberal colleagues from finding out, cooked diner before things turned romantic. They ended up in bed together, the start of a two or three-week fling, according to Ms Hanson.

But Mr Oldfield has denied the affair ever took place.

"The answer is simply no. It was no for ten years and it's still no," Oldfield told ACA last week.

Claims Mr Oldfield used his relationship with Ms Hanson to his political advantage come three days before Untamed and Unashamed is due to hit book stores.

"People suspected [the affair] and all along, I've never denied it,"� Ms Hanson said.

"We ended up in bed together that night [in 1996] and he left at dawn the next morning."

When asked what sort of lover Mr Oldfield was, Ms Hanson said it was not for her to say.

"I have disclosed that we had a sexual relationship. I won't go as far as to kiss and tell what sort of lover he was," she told ACA.

Mr Oldfield has insisted Ms Hanson is using him to promote her book. "Where Pauline's concerned, it's all about money," he said.

Although Mr Oldfield has said he would be happy to take a lie detector test, Ms Hanson has declined.

"No I'm not going to do that," she said. "I won't play his games."

Hanson also revealed tonight that she had a two-year affair with one of Bill Clinton's secret service agents.

"I met him when Clinton was out here. I met him at a nightclub and he left the next day but we kept in touch through letters and phone calls."

Oldfield fails lie test - ... Asked if he had sex ...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21465405-661,00.html

Oldfield fails lie test

March 29, 2007 12:00am

Australia

PAULINE Hanson's former adviser David Oldfield has been forced to admit he had sex with her after he failed a lie detector test.

Mr Oldfield did the test on Channel 7's Today Tonight last night in response to Ms Hanson's claims that the pair had a night of passion soon after her maiden speech in Parliament 10 years ago.
Asked if he had sex with Ms Hanson, Mr Oldfield replied "No". But the machine indicated otherwise.

"It showed a definite indication of being deceptive for that particular question," the tester said.

An unapologetic Mr Oldfield said he did not care about being caught telling lies.

"If I'm stuck with the label of not being entirely truthful about Pauline Hanson and having sex, if that's what this test is going to stick me with for the rest of my life, I don't care," he said.

Pauline Hanson is back ÃԠ’”šÃ‚¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢”� �Ã…¡”šÃ‚¬“ and she's united - 'STAR ON DANCING FLOOR AGAIN'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21791378-662,00.html

Pauline Hanson is back – and she's united

May 25, 2007 12:19am

AUSTRALIA

Named Pauline's United Australia Party
Puts Hanson above line on ballot paper
Australia "must halt Muslim immigration"

FORMER One Nation party founder Pauline Hanson has put her name to a new party which she hopes will help her win a Senate spot at the next election.

More than a decade after she first entered federal Parliament, Ms Hanson has launched a new political party - Pauline's United Australia Party.

The party str
ucture will help the former fish and chip shop owner improve her chances of stealing a seat from the bigger parties.

"I am standing as a Senate candidate for Queensland and it was essential for me to have a party structure so I can have my name placed above the line on the ballot paper," Ms Hanson said.

As an independent, she would only get votes from people bothered with numbering their entire ballot paper.

Ms Hanson entered politics in 1996 when she won the federal Queensland seat of Oxley as an independent candidate after being dumped by the Liberals for her strong views.

She shocked many when, in her maiden parliamentary speech, she warned Australia was in danger of being "swamped by Asians".

Ms Hanson attacked the big parties as untrustworthy and indicated she retained her firm views on immigration.

"Labor's union thugs will bash up small business and the farmers, and we will all suffer.

"Mr Howard has sold us out by not halting further Muslim immigr
ation and dumping hapless refugees from Africa on us without any consultation.

"Australia must withdraw ASAP from the 1951 UN Convention on refugees."

She warned Queenslanders of the threat they faced from Labor at both state and federal levels.

"Queensland coalminers and their families and all those involved in the industry are under threat from Mr Rudd and his greenie mates while another Rudd mate Peter Beattie is creating havoc with council amalgamations and his inability to solve our water problems," Ms Hanson said.

Ms Hanson predicted she would be attacked for standing up for ordinary Australians.

"I will be attacked by all the usual suspects but I am used to that," she said.

"I intend standing up for all those ordinary Australians who have been ignored by the big party politicians for so long."

Hanson applies to register 'Pauline' party - 'OZ POT OF GOLD IS BACK'

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22248439-5005961,00.html

Hanson applies to register 'Pauline' party :D

August 15, 2007 09:58am

AUSTRALIA

PAULINE Hanson has applied to register a new political party - 'Pauline' - ahead of the upcoming federal election.

The former One Nation leader, who hopes to win a Queensland senate seat at the election, has applied to the Australian Electoral Commission to register Pauline's United Australia Party.

Ms Hanson, 53, has made the move in the hope of having the party's abbreviated name, Pauline, appear above the line on the Senate ballot paper.

"Last time when I stood a lot of people voted for me below the line and only put a one in the box which carried my name and didn't fill out every other box," she said on ABC radio.

"Therefore their vote was invalid. By having my name above the line it will clearly show where people can vote."

Of Queensland's six Senate spots up for grabs at the next federal election, five are held by the major parties - two Labor, two Liberal and one National - with the remaining seat held by Democrats Senator Andrew Bartlett.

Ms Hanson will be vying with Senator Bartlett, Family First's Jeff Buchanan and the Greens' Larissa Waters for the required 14.5 per cent of the vote to gain a Queensland Senate seat.

"I know it is going to be extremely hard for me to win the seat, considering I'm sure all the political parties and everyone again will preference me last," Ms Hanson said.

The Electoral Commissioner will call for objections before the possible registration of the party, which could occur next month.

Ms Hanson stood successfully for the Queensland seat of Oxley at the 1996 election after expelled from the Liberal Party because of her explosive views on immigration.

Her maiden speech on race and immigration to the House of Representatives in September 1996 caused a sensation around the world.

She went on to launch the anti-immigration One Nation party that foundered amid bitter infighting. She lost her seat at the next federal election.

Back