Pastor Morris Gullett is out of prison

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
Pastor Morris L. Gulett

From Pastor Jeromy Visser
Pastor Morris Gulett is now out of prison...

According to a new member of newsaxon.org Pastor Morris Gullett has returned. Here is a copy and paste of this new member's thread post claiming such along with the URL address to the thread itself.

"It is my honor and privilege to announce the official return of Pastor Morris Gullett, head of the Church of the Sons of YHVH! This return has been long coming and in the upcoming weeks there are going to be some changes in the White Nationalist community that will shake it to its very core. Times have changed with the passing of some of our great leaders and this gentleman and myself have fought side by side for many years and for many more years to come. We will continue to spread the word of YHVH through all means necessary. The Church of the Sons of YHVH was founded by Pastor Ray Redfearin and Pastor Gullett and has been a key supporter of the CJCC/Aryan Nations.

This is also a message to all our enemies out there where ever they may be:
"No weapon forged against us will prevail, and we will refute every tongue that accuses us. This is the heritage of the servants of YHVH, and this is their vindication from me," declared YHVH! Isaiah 54:17

"All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all." Isaiah 41:11,12

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9"

http://newsaxon.org/forum/posts/id_6389 ... ED-RETURN/

Back