NNN Reposter

Reposter
Posted by

Johnny99

1345.jpg

Charges filed in Raspberry Island homicide; suspect was on parole

Feral Darkie Shoots White Male
My-Post-2021-12-04T153358.548-696x464.png

A suspect has been arrested and charged in the fatal shooting at Raspberry Island in late August that killed 20-year-old Blake Swanson during a robbery.

The suspect, Christopher Dewayne Jones, 31, is a felon prohibited from possessing firearms and was out of custody on parole at the time of the murder.

Charges say at around 3:15 a.m. on Aug. 29, 2021, officers were sent to Raspberry Island in St. Paul on a report of a shooting.

Police arrived to find Swanson motionless in a pool of blood outside of a vehicle where two others were trying to apply pressure to a gunshot wound to Swanson’s neck. Swanson was transported to the hospital but was pronounced deceased.

"Among the Romans emancipation required but one effort. The slave, when made free, might mix with, without staining the blood of his master. But with us a second is necessary, unknown to history. When freed, he is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:201 "I'll tell you what the coloreds want, a tight pu--y, loose shoes, and a warm place to s--t". Earl Butz, Sec. of Agriculture, 1976.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back