William of the White Hand

Junior News Editor
Gang of thugs attack two men in Melbourne's Fitzroy Gardens

Angus Thompson, Wayne Flower
May 03, 2013 2:05PM
340371-suspect.jpg

340943-suspect.jpg

suspects

TWO victims of a vicious gang attack have described how they feared they would be stomped to death.

Police have released images of people they want to talk to in relation to two assaults in the Fitzroy Gardens. Supplied

Ryan Hickey, 25, and James Fitzgerald, 30, were ruthlessly bashed by the gang of youths, who repeatedly kicked and stomped on their heads even after they had handed over all of their possessions.

The pair were attacked in the Fitzroy Gardens in separate incidents about 3am on April 14.

Mr Fitzgerald said he handed over his wallet, phone and passport to the thugs amid a flurry of kicks and punches, but they appeared determined to kill him.

``I thought, `OK, they’ve got my stuff now’ and that’s when the beating really began,’’ he said.

``It was savage. It was extreme violence … I must have been kicked and stomped in the head about a dozen, 15 times, maybe more and I was lying on the ground covering my head and they were literally kicking it like it was a football. Not little digs, but proper kicks.’’

Mr Fitzgerald, who moved to Melbourne from London two-and-half-years ago, suffered a broken wrist as he shielded his head from the blows.

``People were stamping on my head repeatedly like it wasn’t a person’s head, but like a balloon,’’ he said.

He was able to escape when a woman accompanying the thugs begged them to stop and whispered in his ear while they were distracted for him to run for his life.

``I was thinking ‘this is it’ and then luckily that girl saved me. Because if she hadn’t of said that, they weren’t going to stop,’’ Mr Fitzgerald said.

Mr Hickey sustained a broken vertebrae in his spine after the same gang bashed him almost to death a short time before Mr Fitzgerald’s attack.

Like Mr Fitzgerald, the gang bashed Mr Hickey before and after stealing his wallet and phone.

``It was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced in my life,’’ he said. ``If they just wanted my wallet and mobile phone they would have done what they needed to do and taken off.’’

Mr Hickey was found bloody and bruised by two Irishmen, who helped him to a nearby night club and called an ambulance.

``It was very violent. They were very hard kicks and punches. They were getting run-ups and kicking me in the head,’’ he said.

The Melbourne Embona Robbery Taskforce is investigating the robberies, and police believe the attackers later used one of the credit cards to buy items at a convenience store on Bridge Rd, Richmond.

Police also want to speak to the two Irish men who stopped to help the first victim.

Police have released CCTV images of three men and a woman they believe can help with their inquiries.

They are of African appearance and are described as tall and skinny.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-fitzroy-gardens/story-fnat79vb-1226634695905

340371-suspect.jpg

340943-suspect.jpg

Two worthless, dark dung-colored, boot-lipped, slant-eyed suspooks wanted for apetacking humans almost to death.

These boons look like darker than dog$hit blue-gum Africoons, possibly from Somalia from the looks of them. This is what we get when we accept jews ruling over us to make laws that hobble and hamstring us from taking care of what needs to be done. These jiggaboos nearly killed those two poor white men and yet they'll get little slaps on the wrist. At what point do we say enough is enough and fight back, law or no law? Personally, had those jiggaboos stomped feds, politicians, kwaps or banksters, I would have cheered, because of the evilness of those scum which exceeds that of jiggaboos. In a sane society, such jigs would be made good and most likely would never be part of Australian society.

:mad::guns::barf2:

As for the Abos, yes, we mistreated them badly at times, but then when we stopped doing that, they showed massive, permanent TNB. We should not have mistreated them, but we should have corralled them to this very day. They are little better than fauna and behave much worse. Abos in reservations, Africoons back to Africa where they belong. And jews out of Australia and all white nations.

:xburn:

Two teens have been arrested - one 13; the other 16. I don't really know what went on - were weapons involved; were the two white men taken by surprise. Still I am somewhat amazed that two men 25 and 30 were overwhelmed. Granted there were 4 boons - but still we were once people who conquered the world.

Two teens have been arrested - one 13; the other 16. I don't really know what went on - were weapons involved; were the two white men taken by surprise. Still I am somewhat amazed that two men 25 and 30 were overwhelmed. Granted there were 4 boons - but still we were once people who conquered the world.

If they had their nigdars up, William--and the willingness to do anything at all to stop the jigs from apetacking them, those four would have gone down bigtime. Sadly, we're aracialized to the point where we are embarrassed if we even think we could be in danger due to groids being nearby. Well, it's time for us to drop that worthless embarrassment and be ready to fight like wounded lions, tigers and cape buffalo.

:xburn:

Back