Nigger lawyer, former mayor arrest for S&B

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Johnnie Eugene Mizelle
2859563_BG1.jpg

Former Suffolk Mayor Facing Solicitation, Assault Charges

Former Suffolk Mayor Johnnie Eugene Mizelle was indicted by a grand jury Monday on one count of assault and battery and one count of solicitation for prostitution.

Mizelle, 58, was arrested by Suffolk police at his law office Tuesday afternoon.

Officials say the charges stem from a 43-year old female who claims she was a client of Mizelle's. According to police, the woman claims she met with Mizelle twice, once in November of last year, and again in December. During those meetings, she alleges he assaulted her by groping her with hi
s hands and suggested that she perform sexual favors in exchange for legal fees owed.

Mizel
le served as the city's mayor in the late 1980's. Prior to service as mayor, he was a member of the Suffolk City Council.

I'm on a roll today! Wake up America and smell the nigger!

T.N.B.

Tyrone,

You appear to have and endless supply of degenerate spooks today!

A tip of the hat for your devotion to duty!

I've been doing this for six years and I've never seen anything like 2005. It started on Jan. 1 and hasn't let up. It's wearing me out. This morning when I read this, I almost had a stroke!

Cop kill'n nigger honored by city councilnig, fo' black histronics mumf

There is no doubt in my mind that the Edgar Ray Killen trial will prompt race riots in many American cities if not an all out race war. Our niggers have been real uppity since Edgar Ray's indictment. They think they are defecating in tall cotton right now, but I've got news for them. Edgar Ray is going to walk. He will either be acquitted or there will be a hung jury or, if convicted, overturned on appeal. Get your guns and ammo now, once it starts the feds will stop all sales.

T.N.B

3256520_BG1.jpg

Former Suffolk Mayor Pleads Guilty to Assault, Battery

Video at link.

Former Suffolk mayor and prominent attorney Johnnie Mizelle struck a plea deal Monday morning on an assault charge. But a solicitation for prostitution count was dropped.

Mizelle, 58, was arrested by Suffolk police at his law office back in January.

Mizelle pleaded guilty to assault and battery. On the solicitation charge, he entered what's called an Alford Plea... admitting no guilt but agreed the evidence could result in a conviction.

Mizelle was given a 12 month suspended jail s
entence for the misdemeanor charge and ordered to pay court costs.

Officials say the charges stem from a 43-year old female
who claims she was a client of Mizelle's. According to police, the woman claims she met with Mizelle twice, once in November of last year, and again in December. During those meetings, she alleges he assaulted her by groping her with his hands and suggested that she perform sexual favors in exchange for legal fees owed.

Wake up America and smell the house nigger.

T.N.B.

Back