Nigger kills 3 'friends' fo' cash - taunts victims families!

U

Unregistered

At least one, likely all of his 'friends' were White, judging by his MySpace pages.
The funny thing is, there don't seem to be ANY prior news items about this murdering SOB until just before he was about to plead guilty.

http://blog.myspace.com/2sadistic

At least he's COMPLETELY honest here in both his nick of 'Lucifer' as well as this:
"A tiger Cant Change its Stripes!!! So STOP trying to change ME!"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30656922

Read the comments, his other 'friends' really tear into this Nigger! It looks like they saw things beforehand but didn't think about it till afterward.
All I can say is, hang with Niggers, and you'll die by Niggers.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9902931/detail.html

Killer Laughs, Tell
s Families To 'Get Over It'
Man Shot Three Of His Friends
9903116_240X180.jpg

POSTED: 12:51 pm EDT September 21, 2006

TACOMA, Wash. -- Tensions were high in a Tacoma courtroom Wednesday when a man who pleaded guilty to killing three people told the victims' families to "get over it."

Ulysses Handy, 24, will spend the rest of his life in prison after pleading guilty to murder charges to avoid a possible death penalty.

He shot 28-year old Darren Christian, 20-year old Daniel Varo and 21-year old Lindy Cochran to death in February during a robbery at a Tacoma home. The three were his friends.

Handy smirked in court as relatives of the victims talked about their loss. When it was his turn to speak, Handy said he was asking for no sympathy because he doesn't have any.

Handy showed no remorse as he addressed the court Wednesday, "I feel there's two types of people in this world, us and them, predator and prey. Well, I'm damn
sure not a prey. So, I know there's people up in here hurt. Well, pain's a part of life, deal with it, get over it."

"Pain has been the only constant that's been in my life from my earliest memory. Oh well. I can't hurt no more," Handy said.

As Handy addressed the court, blaming his crimes on the pain he suffered as a child, his mother stood up and interrupted.

Tesheika Barnes' outburst put an end to her son's statement, and he then pleaded guilty to the murders.

The court cheered when a family member spoke, The News Tribune reported.

"Nobody can put into words what he's taken from the families," Christian's brother, Chris Jones, said. "He can smile about it, and that's fine, but everything comes full circle. And in one way or another he'll have to answer to this, other than in this courtroom."

As friends and family of the victims spoke, Handy would laugh or stare directly at them.

Handy's behavior prompted an outburst as the uncle of Lindy Cochran f
aced Handy while making his address in court: "But I wish I had the opportunity to trip the gallows that would stretch his sorry neck. And part of the thing that is going to keep me going the rest of my life is that somebody will get their hands on him on the inside and choke the life out of him. For the coward that he is. Go ahead and laugh about it, you chicken****," Robert Frost said.

Deputies detained two of Handy's friends outside the Pierce County courtroom after they exchanged words with victim family members. The News Tribune reported that the two friends threatened the victims' family members.

Handy also pleaded guilty to a robbery at the house, an unrelated first-degree assault for shooting a man in the stomach on Oct. 21, another first-degree assault for shooting a man who honked his car horn at him on Jan. 8, and unlawfully possessing guns, The News Tribune reported.

The paper also reported that prosecutors dismissed a child molestation charge against Handy, after he was acc
used of giving a young girl herpes.

No Regrets, Killer Says

Ulysses Handy said he was a Boy Scout and an altar boy, but he also admits he's a killer with no regrets.

It was the triple murder that stunned Tacoma last February.

Recently, the man who admits pulling the trigger talked to Seattle TV station KIRO-TV.

Handy said he went to the small house near the University of Puget Sound campus, knowing he was there to kill his friends. When the moment came, he murdered them.

Ulysses Handy said, "(I) came back, talked to D.C. (Darren Christian) a little more, kissed him and then that was it."

He said he kissed him and then he shot him.

Handy said he was angry with Christian over what he calls a betrayal.

He said he murdered both Cochran and Varo after shooting Christian, because they were now witnesses.

Handy described the moment he shot the three victims, "Dan (Varo) turned around, looked at me, looked at D.C., shot him in the neck, shot him i
n the head. Lin (Lindy Cochran) got up, looked at me, shot her, too."

When asked what he was thinking at the moment, Handy said, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

He said he has no regrets about committing murder.

"I didn't want to (expletive) be this way. But, can't have everything we want," Handy said. "Anybody got a problem with what I do, anybody got a problem with what I say, they can (expletive). If I'm going to hell, I'll see a lot of people there."

More on the worthless Nigger here:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/6099774p-5345809c.html

Plea deal will send "“monster" to prison

KAREN HUCKS; The News Tribune
Published: September 16th, 2006 01:00 AM

Ulysses Handy III will plead guilty to murdering three people next week in a deal that will allow him to avoid a potential death penalty, his attorney said Friday.
Handy will admit that he shot to death Darren Christian, 28; Daniel Varo, 22; and Lindy Cochran, 21;
during a Feb. 7 robbery inside a central Tacoma bungalow.

He also will plead guilty to robbery and to two unrelated first-degree assaults and two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, defense attorney Michael Schwartz said.

Pierce County Prosecutor Gerry Horne was scheduled to decide by the end of next week whether to seek Handy"s execution. Instead, as part of the plea deal, the 24-year-old New Orleans native will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Horne said Friday that his deputies have compelling evidence that could justify the death penalty for Handy "“ whom he called 'a monster "“ but decided to strike a deal largely because Handy is willing to admit his crimes.

'I respect someone who will come in and say, "“I did it," rather than trying to game us on it with some mental defense, he said.

Horne said he also considered the fact that the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturns so many death sentences that ÃÆ’­ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¢
ÃԠ’â┚¬¦“for all practical purposes, the death penalty doesn"t exist.

Schwartz said it would have been difficult to defend Handy against execution.

'He fits all of the prosecutors" criteria that I"m aware of for seeking a death sentence, Schwartz said. 'Multiple victims, a violent history.

That history includes several violent episodes.

Handy was convicted of first-degree assault in 1998 for hitting a man over the head with a baseball bat.

A mental health evaluation conducted as part of that case describes a severely depressed teenager with an explosive temper, whose problems started after his father was convicted of raping and kidnapping a woman.

During the triple murder investigation, detectives also found evidence that Handy had committed two other assaults "“ one in October in which he shot a man in the stomach while trying to steal items off a car and another in January where he shot a man in the face during a road-rage incident.

Schwartz said
Handy initially was prepared to go to trial in the murder case, even if it meant dying, but changed his mind recently.

After a month of negotiations, Schwartz reached a plea agreement Friday morning with chief criminal deputy prosecutor Jerry Costello.

Horne then approved the deal, part of which calls for Handy to plead guilty as charged to aggravated first-degree murder in the deaths of Christian, Varo and Cochran. He won"t be able to enter a 'Newton plea, in which he pleads guilty but maintains his innocence. And he"ll give up the right to appeal.

Handy, whose friends call him Moonie, knew Varo and Christian. Photos posted on Handy"s MySpace.com page at the time of the murders showed him posing with Christian.

According to court documents, Handy went to Christian"s house in the 600 block of South Union Avenue, intending to rob him of drugs and money. But Handy told a friend who went with him that 'no witnesses would be left behind, court records state.

nFour other people also are charged in the case.

Handy is scheduled to plead guilty at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in Superior Court Judge Frank Cuthbertson"s courtroom.

Triple murderer nigger laughs at families of victims in court.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/9902931/detail.html

9903116_240X180.jpg

"I beez da predator, yo iz da prey, kno whad I'm saying bitch??"

Killer Laughs, Tells Families To 'Get Over It'
Man Shot Three Of His Friends

POSTED: 12:51 pm EDT September 21, 2006

E-mail this story | Print this story

TACOMA, Wash. -- Tensions were high in a Tacoma courtroom Wednesday when a man who pleaded guilty to killing three people told the victims' families to "get over it."

Ulysses Handy, 24, will spend the rest of his life in prison after pleading guilty to murder charges to avoid a possible death penalty.

He shot 28-year old Darren Christian, 20-year old Daniel V
aro and 21-year old Lindy Cochran to death in February during a robbery at a Tacoma home. The three were his friends.

Handy smirked in court as relatives of the victims talked about their loss. When it was his turn to speak, Handy said he was asking for no sympathy because he doesn't have any.

Handy showed no remorse as he addressed the court Wednesday, "I feel there's two types of people in this world, us and them, predator and prey. Well, I'm damn sure not a prey. So, I know there's people up in here hurt. Well, pain's a part of life, deal with it, get over it."

"Pain has been the only constant that's been in my life from my earliest memory. Oh well. I can't hurt no more," Handy said.

As Handy addressed the court, blaming his crimes on the pain he suffered as a child, his mother stood up and interrupted.

Tesheika Barnes' outburst put an end to her son's statement, and he then pleaded guilty to the murders.

The court cheered when a
family member spoke, The News Tribune reported.

"Nobody can put into words what he's taken from the families," Christian's brother, Chris Jones, said. "He can smile about it, and that's fine, but everything comes full circle. And in one way or another he'll have to answer to this, other than in this courtroom."

As friends and family of the victims spoke, Handy would laugh or stare directly at them.
Handy's behavior prompted an outburst as the uncle of Lindy Cochran faced Handy while making his address in court: "But I wish I had the opportunity to trip the gallows that would stretch his sorry neck. And part of the thing that is going to keep me going the rest of my life is that somebody will get their hands on him on the inside and choke the life out of him. For the coward that he is. Go ahead and laugh about it, you chicken****," Robert Frost said.

Deputies detained two of Handy's friends outside the Pierce County courtroom after they exchanged words with victim family m
embers. The News Tribune reported that the two friends threatened the victims' family members.

Outside the courtroom Barnes, Handy's mother, spoke to the families of the victims, "I feel your pain, but there's no way I can describe the pain I'm feeling to know that my son can do something like that," Barnes said, "He's my son and I love him unconditionally, but do not think that's the child I raised, he is not like that. He's not, he's not. And I'm sorry, I just can't stop apologizing."

Daniel Varo's mother, Debra Martsching, said the apology from the mother of her son's killer helped, but she has no pity for Handy. "I think that there's something that he's lacking, a soul, and I don't blame her," Martsching said.

Handy also pleaded guilty to a robbery at the house, an unrelated first-degree assault for shooting a man in the stomach on Oct. 21, another first-degree assault for shooting a man who honked his car horn at him on Jan. 8, and unlawfully possessing guns, The News
Tribune reported.

The paper also reported that prosecutors dismissed a child molestation charge against Handy, after he was accused of giving a young girl herpes.

No Regrets, Killer Says

Ulysses Handy said he was a Boy Scout and an altar boy, but he also admits he's a killer with no regrets.

It was the triple murder that stunned Tacoma last February.

Recently, the man who admits pulling the trigger talked to Seattle TV station KIRO-TV.

Handy said he went to the small house near the University of Puget Sound campus, knowing he was there to kill his friends. When the moment came, he murdered them.

Ulysses Handy said, "(I) came back, talked to D.C. (Darren Christian) a little more, kissed him and then that was it."

He said he kissed him and then he shot him.

Handy said he was angry with Christian over what he calls a betrayal.

He said he murdered both Cochran and Varo after shooting Christian, because they were now witnesses.

r
Handy described the moment he shot the three victims, "Dan (Varo) turned around, looked at me, looked at D.C., shot him in the neck, shot him in the head. Lin (Lindy Cochran) got up, looked at me, shot her, too."

When asked what he was thinking at the moment, Handy said, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

He said he has no regrets about committing murder.

"I didn't want to (expletive) be this way. But, can't have everything we want," Handy said. "Anybody got a problem with what I do, anybody got a problem with what I say, they can (expletive). If I'm going to hell, I'll see a lot of people there.

TNB start to finish in this article. I could not tell if the victims were white or niggers but I would not be surprised if they were white. Niggers are such evil animals. There is no depth too low for a nigger to stoop to in their evil monkeyshines. Needless to say, this evil nigger should be hung immediately and give the families some small measure of justice and closure. To let a
nigger such as this live on for decades on our tax money is shameful!!!! It sickens me!!!!!!!!!

Gman

His life was short, but at least he got to emulate a nigger.
Spot on Brewski. Lie with dogs you catch fleas.

You will be feeling a lot on pain on the down low unknowwhaimsayin', They will be lining up for a piece of your young ass bitch.

2006_0209_FckThtNgr2.jpg

He should have used that alert & ready ear to listen for the sounds of rapidly encroaching negritude.

Too late now.

Back