Nigger, Gropper . . . and, Cop

Expose Them All

Registered

Testimony in the officer accused of groping case will continue to a third day

Sergeant Alex Vinson listened during Tuesday morning's testimony.

(Nice choice in suits sarg, I was soo worried he would wear one of those pimp suits stashed in closet.)

D_IMAGE.10543a66c1a.93.88.fa.7c.7c495f45.jpg

A Charlotte-Mecklenburg police sergeant is accused of groping a woman and his job is on the line because of it.

(His JOB is on the line??? His GD LIFE should be on the line!!!)

Sergeant Alex Vinson spent the day Tuesday defending himself before the civil service board.

It's safe to say that everyone connected with the case is getting tired. The civil service board has listened to both sides for two d

ays and still no decision.

The board is trying to figure out if Vinson is telling the truth or is Miss Free
Amon.

Vinson is fighting for his rank. The department wants to demote him. He admits that he touched Amon, but he says it was incidental contact, a brush as she walked by his patrol car.

(Man, I ain't know muh whole arm be up in dat ho's woo woo! I sorry man, I sho be.)

He said he apologized to her because he wanted her to be clear it was an accident.

Although the board did not finish Vinson's attorney asked that the charges be dismissed because she claimed the department did not prove its case.

Board members decided they could not go along with the request for dismissal. Which means the hearing will continue for a third day.

Exactly when the board will meet again to hear the case has not been determined.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/storie...e.7c436403.html

Back