Nigger does home invasion on old white woman

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
5393687_BG1.jpg

Barbara Dunn

Hinds County Clerk Robbed in Her Home

Hinds County Circuit Clerk Barbara Dunn is the capital city's latest crime victim.

The armed robbery happened Sunday inside her south Jackson home.

She now has a different view of the city in which she grew up.

For 22 years Barbara Dunn has gotten to work early, stayed late and juggled the responsiblities of the office.

A place where for the most part, she is in control.

But Sunday morning, inside the home where she and her husband Tommy have lived for decades, things went terribly out of control.

Just before 10 a.m., while home alone, she was startled by an intruder who
entered her house when she went outside to get something from her freezer.

When she returned to cooking in the kitchen, suddenly a young black man man appeared.

He showed her a knife and demanded money.

She gave him two one hundred dollar bills, but he wanted more.

Dunn said, "He said 'I don't want just that, give me all of it'. So I felt back in there. I gave him all of it and then I did it like this, and I shook it and said that's all the money I've got."

The armed robbery victim said he then demanded her rings and jewelry and emptied her jewelry case.

She said, "After he got the necklaces. He went over to the telephone and cut the lines on the telephone. We went back to the kitchen area. He cut the line to the telephone in the kitchen."

The robber is described as a black male with light brown complexion, brown eyes, clean shaven with short hair.[/CO
LOR]

He is between 17 and 25 years old with a medium build and height, wearing a yellow shirt with blue horizontal stripes and khaki pants.

The circuit clerk said, "I do not want him to be slapped on the back of the hand and let go to do it again. He has done something to me that I never thought could be done to me." You're right, this nigger should swing from a tree!

The 30 year county official was not harmed but shaken by the incident.

Dunn and her husband raised their six children in the south Jackson home.

A place usually secured with locks and an alarm system, but Sunday morning she let her guard down, a mistake she says she won't make again.

Dunn said, "I feel like that we're almost out of control."

But the life long resident of south Jackson is now contemplating leaving the capital city. Jackson would be a wonderful place to live if y'all
would just send all your niggers back to Africa.

No arrest has been made.

Dunn said investigators believe the robber may have been watching her home.

New at the Arena - Just arrived from the colonies

Leopards

leopardmf43.jpg

31065758.l1.jpg

Shown above feasting on a favorite - Baboon :)

Back