Nigger bus driver slaps 7 year old white boy baldheaded

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Another Red River Parish mother complains about a bus driver

COUSHATTA -- Iva Richmond and Janice Williams are not the only parents with complaints about Red River Parish school bus drivers.

Danielle Lindsey of Coushatta filed a complaint with the Red River sheriff's office Friday alleging that bus driver Mineola Richmond slapped her 7-year-old son in the hand, causing him to drop a toy he was playing with. Lindsey's son is white; Mineola Richmond is black.

"This is not a racial issue. It's a school system issue," Lindsey said of what she considers ongoing problems with the Red River Parish school system.

Lindsey said she sympathizes with Iva Richmond and Williams, and agrees that no children, reg
ardless of color, should be mistreated at school or on the bus.

"If that other bus driver did wrong with those kids, then something needs to happen. But this driver got away with hitting my child and (the school system's) solution was to put my kids on another bus," Lindsey.

Red River Parish Sheriff Johnny Ray Norman confirmed Thursday that his office received a complaint from Lindsey. Deputies checked into it and notified Transportation Supervisor Jerry Carlisle about the allegation.

"He said he would take care of it," Norman said. "We told the mother that she would have to get the warrant signed if she wanted to pursue charges." DO IT, DO IT TODAY, HAVE THAT NIGGER ARRESTED!

The sheriff's office would have filed criminal charges if there had been evidence of excessive child abuse, Norman said.

Lindsey said she is uncertain about her next move. Listen to me
Lindsey, have the nigger arrested before she hits more white kids!

Mineola Richmond, who did not immediately return a message left on her answering machine Thursday night, did not drive her school bus for two days while the complaint was under investigation, Lindsey said.

Reference: Black Stoodints Ordered To Give Up Seats For White Kids

If a nigger touches a white, that nigger should be hung ASAP!!! Does that sound bigoted??

Gman

No, G, it sounds like a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman View Post
If a nigger touches a white, that nigger should be hung ASAP!!! Does that sound bigoted??

Gman

No, G, it sounds like a plan.

Nope Gman, I would expect no less.

Back