Nig pleads not guilty to baby-raping

Border Ruffian

Registered

Looks like he's been caught raping small boys before, but nothing was done about it.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3551395/detail.html

CLEVELAND -- A man accused if raping a 5-month-old baby boy pleaded not guilty Tuesday, reported NewsChannel5.

Benjamin Hardley, 50, is charged with one count of rape. Cleveland police say a woman left her son with Hardley at a Central Avenue home Saturday, and when she returned he was sexually assaulting the infant.

Court documents show that Hardley was arrested two years ago on kidnapping, attempting rape and gross sexual imposition charges, invo
ving a 7-year-old boy.

The case was recently dismissed.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3547983/detail.html

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland police are investigating the rape of a 5-month-old infant that re
portedly took place over the weekend, reported NewsChannel5'sTracy Carloss.

Police have arrested 50-year-old Benjamin Hardley and are expecting to charge him with rape.

On Saturday night, police were called to a Central Ave. home for a man being assaulted. When they arrived, Hardley was being held by a group of people.

Lt. Wayne Drummond, of the Cleveland police, said the infant's mother had left the baby alone with Hardley, and when she came back to the house she noticed the door was locked.

She told police that when she gained entry she found the suspect on the couch with the baby, and indicated he was in the process of sexually assaulting him.

Police say the woman sc
reamed and Hardley put down the child and left the scene.

Police say family members grabbed the suspect and held him until police arrived

This is evidently not Hardley's first brus
h wi
th the law, reported Carloss.

Two years ago, he was arrested on kidnapping, attempted rape and gross sexual imposition invol
ving a 7-year-old boy.

He was sent for psychiatric evaluation; the case was later dismissed and he was set free.

3551614.jpg
Benjamin Hardley

3551614.jpg

What do you suppose his IQ is? This n-gger looks extremely dumb.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Gman@Jul 20 2004, 03:38 PM
Does anything surprise us anymore when it concerns n-ggers???? Hmmm, Vandal n-gger buck raping 5 month old BOY, hmmmm, I am not surprised. These dark hellhounds (BTW, Hellhound has become my new favorite word to describe n-ggers, they are so pathetic and evil that we need to use new words occasionally to describe them. n-gger, while eloquent and very appropriate, sometimes seems bland to me and I long for other "racial slurs" to describe this spec
es of evil burr headed cretins.) are capable of infant rape and no doubt worse. As I said in an earlier post " If these assh*les are human, them I am the POPE!!!!!!!!&#

33;!!!). Later.

Gman
Hellhound is a good one as is my old favorite, Vandal! Vandal n-ggers destroy so much of what we create that Hellhound and Vandal are perfect
alternate words for n-gger! You are right; n-gger is just too bland; jiggaboo is sort of okay, but getting bland. Tear-down is just too generic...Mexivandals can be Tear-downs too. n-gger simians are a race of destroyers, so Vandal is a good word to use. It can be used with other words to enhance the description of such a race of... well, vandals!

If he is guilty, he deserves to by hung until dead, dead, dead, Also hilfe mir lieber Gott in Himmelung!!!

Back