Nig kills ex-girlfriend, her cousin, and himself

White Boy

Registered

1775409_BG1.jpg

Joseph Davis, Jr.

New information is being released about the man Lafayette police say killed his ex-girlfriend, the young woman's cousin, then turned the gun on himself in a local church.

The Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office tells Eyewitness News Joseph Davis, Jr. had a history of violence against people he knew.

He was arrested in June of last year on charges of simple assault, simple battery, simple battery - domestic and simple criminal damage to property.

Police say Davis shot both of his victims in the head.

One was his former girl
riend, Alicia Issac, who family members say had severed her relationship with Davis some time ago. The other victim was Issac's cousin, Ronald Fils.

A 911 call warning of a man threatening to co

mmi
suicide led police to East Bayou Baptist Church late Thursday night.

Authorities re
moved Joseph Davis' body from a large room in the church around 1:30 Friday morning.

He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1775409

:rolleyes: HE IS MY KINDA n-gger THINK OF ALL THE MONKEY CHOW COUPONS ,
SECTION 8 MONEY , AND COURT COSTS HE SAVED ALL OF US TAXPAYERS .
THE QUESTION IS HOW DO WE GET THE REST OF THEM TO FOLLOW HIS LEAD ? <_<

I can't make up my mind if this qualifies as "three killed", and therefore grants him entry into the NON-White serial/sprre/mass killers' thread.

I guess in the most technical sense, it's only two killed, though the fatal shot upon himself is definitely a bonus, when looked at from any reasonable perspective.

Maybe we can create a cRap video glorifying this type of behaviour.

Originally posted by The Bobster@Apr 11 2004, 03:46 AM
Maybe we can create a cRap video glorifying this type of behaviour.
Possible lyrics: "I'm gonna take a shotgun and disconnect my brain...I gettin' out from Whitey's thumb and takin' my hoes with me to the aftalife- Egyptian style"! (...you could insert a little Eqyptian riff here).

Back