Negro serial rapist gets 240 years

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Judge Sentences Serial Rapist: 'This is Pure, Pure Bad'
3941246.jpg

CHICAGO -- Mark Anthony Lewis was convicted earlier this year of home invasion and eight counts of criminal sexual assault. On Monday, he was sentenced to the maximum allowed -- 120 years in prison. That sentence came on top of another 120-year sentence for the rape and robbery of a Chicago woman.

Lewis (pictured, left) was arrested in the Philippines after a four-month string of home invasions and rapes in the north suburbs of Chicago.

A circuit court judge who handed Lewis his sentence described Lewis' behavior as coming from the worst end of the criminal justice center.

"This
r
is pure, pure, bad," the judge said. "This is an evil person, picking on innocent people just for the fun of it."

Angela Petrone, the attorney who prosecuted the case, said the evidence showed "vicious, unprovoked repeated attacks." Petrone said she thinks the judge's comments "were right on target."

During testimony Monday, Cook County Sheriff's Detective Robert Russell described one brutal attack on a woman in Deerfield.

Lewis flashed a fake badge to get access to the victim's apartment, then beat and raped her while a 6-month-old baby was nearby, Russell testified.

"We think finally, we have achieved some justice for the victims," Petrone said.

Throughout both trials, Lewis' mother and sister remained at his side.

"We have sympathy for the victims, but his family is hurt, too, because he's been taken away from me," said Doris Taylor, the convict's mother.

Lewis' sister said
sh
e believes her brother is innocent.

Lewis' attorney filed a motion to challenge Monday's sentence, NBC5's Charlie Wojciechowski reported.

The convict has served three years of the combined 240-year sentence

This is one very nasty niggabeast!!! I hate niggers and stories like this just remind me why I always carry a gun when I go out anymore. This nigger should have been hung after his trial. Then his victims would have some form of closure. This race of criminals must be dealt with much more severly than sending them off to nigger heaven for life. That is barely punishment for this race of parasites. Hang them and be f**king done with it!!!

Gman

Back