Negro convicted in sex-case slaying of white male

-88-

Registered

3710114_200X150.jpg

Phillip Troutwine

jr15do.jpg

image from video at the link

Man convicted in sex-case

James A. Russell, 30, faces at least 18 years in prison for murder with a firearm specification. Five other felonies, including gross abuse of a corpse, could add many years more.

Troutwine's decomposed body was discovered Sept. 25 in the trunk of his car, which had been parked in West Carrollton. A resident noticed flies in the car and spotted Troutwine's Federal Aviation Administration id

entification tag hanging from a lanyard over the rear-view mirror.

Co-defendant Candace Hargrove, 21, testified that she had started a prostitution business using a
telephone dating service, when Troutwine contacted her about a week before they were to meet at her apartment.

Troutwine arrived the morning of Sept. 1. Hargrove was six months pregnant at the time. She told the jury Troutwine asked to look around the apartment when Russell, hiding in a bedroom, sprang out holding a handgun to Troutwine's head. The two moved to the kitchen, she said, and Russell demanded money just before there was a gunshot.

Hargrove said Russell wrapped Troutwine's body in a tent, then the two dragged it down the back stairs and dumped it into the trunk of Troutwine's car. They drove to a parking lot at a West Carrollton apartment complex, then took a bus to their next destination, she testified.

Hargrove, who cooperated with authorities, pleaded guilty before the trial to c
harg
es o
f aggravated robbery, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse. She faces no more than 10 years in prison when Judge Hall sentences her Jan. 3.

According to court records and
testimony, Russell was a 16-year-old drug dealer in 1991 when he and friends Carl Hall, 30, and Bruce "Slim" Erwin, 27, hunted down prostitute Connie Sue Trimble, 25. Erwin shot her in the head.

reg req'd
http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/c...7trautwine.html

Congoloid sow sentenced for Troutwine murder

Woman Sentenced For Her Part In Murder

The self-admitted prostitute who witnessed the murder of a federal airport worker will go to prison. Judge Michael Hall sentenced Candace Hargrove to ten years in prison per her plea agreement, saying she knew what she was doing when the crimes were committed.

In September 2004, Hargrove was found guilty in connection with the murder of Philip Troutwine. She pled guilty to charges of robbery and tampering with evidence, and testitfied against her former boyfriend, James Russell. In exchange, prosecutors did not pursue murder charges against her.

Police said Hargrove lured Troutewi

ne to her Dayton apartment for sex. Rusell then shot Troutewine in the head and dumped his bo
dy in the trunk of his car.

At her sentencing, Hargrove offered apologizes to the family.

"I'm not a murderer. Philip didn't cause this. He didn't deserve it, and there's no way to fix it. I'm sorry for what happened," she said in a statement.

For Troutwine's wife and daughter, it was too late for apologies.

"You are not a mother, a mother is kind, compassionate, caring, respectful, and values human life. You never have shown those categories until now, now wh
en y
ou l
ook
for compassion from the court,"
Troutwine's daughter, Antonia Baker said to Hargrove.

James Russell was convicted of murder in December.
---------------------

There's something wrong with this story that I just can't put my finger on. What in the world did this sow use to beguile Troutwine into going off to his death; some kind of voodoo love potion? And I hate to say this guy had it coming, but what the hell was he thinking. If one plays into a niggeresses evil sche
me, one will undoubtedly pay the price--either by incurrable disease or by a violent nigger's gun. So all I can say is "What an idiot".

Back