MTG explains to Tucker Carlson how it seems the amazing personality change in House Spkr, Johnson, who seems to be under blackmail

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

MTG: Is House Speaker Johnson Being Blackmailed?​

Infowars.com
April 4th 2024, 8:42 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/mtg-is-house-speaker-johnson-being-blackmailed/

[see vids at site link, above]

'He completely changed,' says the GOP congresswoman.

Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene joined “Tucker Carlson Uncensored” Wednesday to try and explain why GOP House Speaker Mike Johnson is capitulating to the political establishment.
“Mike Johnson has completely changed his character in a matter of about five months after he has become Speaker of the House,” she told Carlson.

MTG continued, claiming people are asking her if the House Speaker is being blackmailed.
When Carlson asked the congresswoman if she thinks Johnson is being blackmailed, she answered, “I have no idea. I can’t comprehend what radically changed, Tucker, what radically changes a man.”
https://www.infowarsstore.com/survi...tm_medium=banner&utm_content=x340banned.video
She pointed out the Christian House Speaker is now supporting a White House administration that is pushing war, abortion, the trans agenda, open borders and radical climate initiatives.
During one part of the talk, MTG went on an epic rant about the American people becoming fed up with all of the sick things the government is doing with their tax dollars.
The Georgia Rep. suggested the public “hold our government accountable and stand up and say, ‘Enough of this!'” adding, “And I think they should throw out every single elected official. I’m not kidding! Everyone of us should be thrown out. This government is a failure to the American people…”

See the full interview below: [ck site link, above, top]

Last edited:

Speaker Johnson Caves on Spying on Americans Without Warrants​

April 12, 2024 6:31 pm by CWR

Link: https://citizenwatchreport.com/speaker-johnson-caves-on-spying-on-americans-without-warrants/

[vid at site link, above]

See also Living in NYC has become crazy. You can't even walk down the street without getting punched in the head for no reason.

Unfortunately, Speaker Johnson is caving again. He goes from giving in on spending bills, and possibly the border, to warrants for FISA.
Some Republicans voted warrantless FISA down. They insisted on the warrants since the Intelligence agencies have abused them over and over. They even spied on President Trump and his campaign.

See also Congress exempts itself from FISA 702 warrantless spying, requiring FBI consent before privacy violations.

FISA expires next week.

In this clip, he sounds too easily swayed. The GOP can’t lose him since they have a barely negligible majority; hopefully, he will do well in fundraising.

www.independentsentinel.com/speaker-johnson-caves-on-spying-on-americans-without-warrants/

Views: 137

Watch: Rand Paul Says Mike Johnson Now Effectively a Democrat Since Becoming House Speaker​

by Jamie White
April 14th 2024, 10:53 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...vely-a-democrat-since-becoming-house-speaker/

[see vid at site link, above]

"I'm not so sure there's a difference between Mike Johnson being in charge and Democrats being in charge," senator says.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has had enough of House Speaker Mike Johnson’s flip-flops.
In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures”, Paul explained that Johnson’s leadership has become essentially that of a Democrat.

“As I see it now, I’m not so sure there’s a difference between Mike Johnson being in charge and Democrats being in charge,” Paul told host Maria Bartiromo.

Paul criticized Johnson for helping a majority of Democrats pass a $1.5 trillion spending bill.
“The deficit this year will be 1.5 to 2 trillion dollars, and that’s Mike Johnson’s bill. He put it forward, he supported it with a minority of Republicans, with a majority of Democrats. This is not the using the power of the purse, this is abdicating the power of the purse.”
Paul also blasted Johnson for siding with the Deep State in reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that includes a provision allowing warrantless spying on U.S. citizens.

“People have to be strong in their convictions,” Paul said. “He was seen as a conservative before he came to the Speakership, but now he puts a tweet out the other day saying they whispered to him about 702, how important it is, and now he’s completely changed and lost all his principles on the idea that we shouldn’t spy on Americans without a warrant.”
Paul said a real compromise with Democrats on the issue of spending would be “splitting the difference” between the spending levels Democrats want and the lesser amount the Republicans want.
“The Democrats got everything they want in the spending and all the hawks got what they want too, this is a problem on the Republican side,” he said. “We have people who want unlimited military spending, and then the Democrats want unlimited welfare spending and they get both.”
“But Johnson hasn’t held his ground. He has the power, he has the majority, use the power of the purse, Speaker Johnson. Do something to make us think you are different than a Democrat — but so far I don’t see a difference,” Paul added.

Back