man reports to cops that woman stole his crack

http://www.cameronherald.com/articles/2004...news/news04.txt

...a man walked into the department to report that a woman had stolen his crack cocaine.

"I've been in law enforcement for about four years and I've never had anything like that," Anelli told The Cameron Herald.

Keefer agreed. "We had no reason to doubt him, but I couldn't believe he was telling us."

Anelli explained the situation.

"He walked in and we were standing in the Police Department taking care of another incident," Anelli said. He came up and
old us straight out that a woman had stolen his crack cocaine. We may have all been a little stunned."

Anelli said the man told him that he and a woman were riding around when he decided to pay f

or
two rocks of crack cocaine. The man planned to smoke one of the rocks and give the other to the
woman in exchange for sexual favors.
The plan was apparently moving along fine, until the woman smoked both rocks and then ran off without giving up any favors.
Angry, the man went to the police department to turn the woman into the police.

"I basically told him I had no idea what kind of charges we could file on her," Anelli said. "In fact, I explained to him that if we found the woman and could substantiate his story, charges would probably be filed on him for having the narcotics."

"There were a half a dozen charges that could have been leveled just against him," Anelli said. "The way the story came out, he had crack cocaine - one charge
for possession - and solicited sex for narcotics - another charge, and the list just went on and on."

"I told him that if he filed charges against the woman and we found her, it w
as v
ery
likely th
at they were both going to jail. He just couldn't understand that at all."

After giving a description of the woman - the man weighed his
options, then told authorities that he felt like he and the woman could work out the problem on their own, without help from police.

He turned and left the police station.

This brings to mind an incident I read about a year or so back. It involved a black male who notified police when a person or persons stole the marijuana plants he had growing in his backyard. Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

This proves once again that PM's have no concept of what constitutes criminal behaviour.

Back