Klan To Rally In Support Of Gay Marriage Amendment

White Boy

Registered
http://www.click2houston.com/news/5171783/detail.html

Klan To Rally In Support Of Gay Marriage Amendment

POSTED: 10:45 am CDT October 25, 2005
UPDATED: 10:58 am CDT October 25, 2005

AUSTIN, Texas -- The Ku Klux Klan plans to rally in Austin to support the gay marriage amendment set for the Nov. 8 ballot.

The rally planned on the steps of city hall the Saturday before the election will urge voters to favor proposition 2.

However, some who support proposition 2 don't welcome the KKK's assistance.

One such person is Pastor Ryan Rush of Bannockburn Baptist Church.

Rush said that a group that would come in that is characterized as hateful and bigoted is not welcome in this city. He said he doesn't want the Klan as a partner on any cause.

In a letter the K

lan sent to the city, the group acknowledged that security will be an issue, notin
g the violence that erupted at a KKK rally and march to the capitol in Austin in 1983

This article is very misleading, kind of like "White Supremacists rioting in Toledo". The White Knights are assembling to rally against the faggot rights ammendment to the Texas constitution. More information can be found here:
www.AWKKKK.org.

:xburn:

Originally posted by Rasp@Oct 25 2005, 06:22 PM
This article is very misleading, kind of like "White Supremacists rioting in Toledo". The White Knights are assembling to rally against the faggot rights ammendment to the Texas constitution. More information can be found here:
www.AWKKKK.org.

:xburn:
Rasp,
You're right it is very misleading. I had to do a
r
double take on it myself when I first saw it. I was like, WTF?, until I found out that the amendment they are supporting, is to make the state's ban on same-sex marriage a state constitutional amendment.

The headline and article is poorly worded.

The number of boys and men who have been raped and killed by the homo beast klan trumps out the KKK's history in the south.The Homo Klan have caused so much violence and hate yet the homo luving media have put the KKK on their dart board,while the homo beast is excused for it's poisoning and ravaging jewmerica with AIDS,rape,death,hate!

Ku Klux Klan Rallies For 'Pro-Family Values'

AUSTIN, Texas -- There was a showdown Saturday over a proposed Texas constitutional ban of same-sex marriage that put a small Ku Klux Klan group against a massive rally by opponents of the measure.

Only about a dozen members of the American White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan appeared at Austin City Hall for the group's "pro-family values" rally. None wore the traditional hoods or robes of the white supremacist group. Some displayed Confederate flag symbols, however.

"Let's meet their hate with love and understanding," Glen Maxey, an openly gay former legislator and a leader of the counter demonstration, told hundreds of opponents as they marched toward the Klan event.

At issue was Proposition 2, a proposed constitutional amendment on Tuesday's election ballot stating that marriage in Texas

is only between a man and a woman.

"We're asking Texans to s
upport Proposition 2 because God supports it, not because the KKK supports it," said Steven Edwards, the grand dragon of the Klan group.

http://www.nbc6.net/news/5260027/detail.html

Back