Kiwi tourists attacked in Perth in racial attack.

U

Unregistered

Kiwi tourists attacked in Perth

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/8982574/Kiwi-tourists-attacked-in-Perth

Two Kiwi tourists were among four victims of a racially-charged attack in Perth early this morning.

Two Swedes and two New Zealanders were attacked by a group of eight people in the Cultural Centre near James Street about 1.30am NZT, 9.30pm Perth time.

The two New Zealanders, a 31-year-old woman and a 27-year old man, received minor injuries and were treated at the scene.

A 35-year-old man and a 22-year-old woman, both from Sweden, were taken to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital for treatment for head and facial injuries.

The Swedish couple arrived in Perth yesterday afternoon.

The offenders are believed to be six men and two women, described as dark-skinned and ranging in age from about 18 to 45 years and police say used offensive and racially-motivated language towards the victims.

Police said on Tuesday a man and two women were assisting them with their investigation into the assaults.

One of the male offenders was not wearing a top during the incident.

The city's mayor told Perth Now it was a disturbing attack.

“The circumstances of Monday night’s incident are for the police to investigate and establish.

“All cities are subject to violence, but by international standards Perth is a relatively safe city and remains very popular with tourists."

When my wife was a child, she lived in Perth and always wanted to visit it again after her family moved back to Poland. However, after reading this story and tons of others from Perth and NSW and several other places in Australia, I doubt we'll be heading 'Down Under' anytime soon. The Aussies really need to elect a government that can get a handle on their niggers - seanigs, sandnigs, gooks and just plain ol' niggers. Otherwise, the fallen at Gallipolli and the heroes of the Australian Light Horse will be cursing their progeny forever.

When my wife was a child, she lived in Perth and always wanted to visit it again after her family moved back to Poland. However, after reading this story and tons of others from Perth and NSW and several other places in Australia, I doubt we'll be heading 'Down Under' anytime soon. The Aussies really need to elect a government that can get a handle on their niggers - seanigs, sandnigs, gooks and just plain ol' niggers. Otherwise, the fallen at Gallipolli and the heroes of the Australian Light Horse will be cursing their progeny forever.

I think there's going to be a lot of cursing.

Back