Judge rules Gregory D Murphy still unfit for trial

Brewski

Registered
REF: Shifflett's Alleged Killer May be Competent to Stand Trial

Accused Killer Not Competent To Stand Trial

Gregory D. Murphy
1247852_200X150.jpg

Friday, a judge in Alexandria ruled that Gregory Murphy was still not competent to stand trial for allegedly killing 8-year-old Kevin Shifflet in April 2000.

The boy was stabbed to death as he played in front of his grandmother's home in Alexandria's Del Ray neighborhood.

At one time, Murphy was found incompetent to stand trial and was put on medication. Last month, Evan Nelson, a court-appointed psychologist, said Murphy's condition had improved
and he was fit for trial. But Nelson examined Murphy again on Thursday, and said he was still not well enough to face charges.

Doctors said M
urphy's objective test data indicate he is functioning in the mentally retarded range and exhibits indications of significant brain impairment.

The commonwealth's attorney said he still hopes to someday try Murphy, but that time is running out. When Murphy was charged, Virginia law allowed five years to restore a defendant to competency. For Murphy, the deadline is October. The next hearing to evaluate Murphy's mental competency is set for June 2.

[SIZE=+1]Who's Kevin Shifflet? - by Angry White Female[/SIZE]

How many names of hate crimes victims, off the top of your heads, can you name in ten seconds? I can name several, but I didn't know Kevin Shifflet's name until last week, three months after his life ended in a violent race crime. The second-grader's throat was slashed on April 17th of this year as he played with siblings in his front yard, and racial words were used by the attacker. Despite his being the victim of one of the most horrible hate crimes in a decade, his name just didn't ring a bell when I heard it!

Did anyone hear about the brutal race murder of the 8 year old in Alexandria, Va. on CNN, MSNBC, your local news or did you read about it in your local newspaper? One would think a CHILD killed in a racially-motivated knife att
ack would attract the news media and civil rights leaders like MAGGOTS on dead flesh. A child as a poster boy for opposition against racial hatred! What a golden fund-raising opportunity for Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center. But Morris, Jesse, Mfume and Al are working overtime to create other stories to distract us from this innocent White boy's death. Because of Kevin's race, his funeral was avoided (boycotted) by civil rights leaders and activists. They don't want to draw attention to hate crimes, they want to create more hatred against White people, and that is as obvious as the perpetrators' race.

Due to the MISSING IN ACTION status of the selectively- indignant anti-hate crusaders and liberal anti-White media, I put my feelers out to get more details. I mentioned it to a friend, and he sent me a copy of a politically incorrect publication (The Truth at Last), which prints excerpts of the race crimes the media won't touch. At the time the murder happened, all Alexandria residents k
new is that a man slashed the throat of a little boy, and he was still on the loose. They knew the victim was White because his photo was ran in the local newspaper. Later, police artist sketches revealed the suspect was black. This is the sole reason Geraldo Rivera and co-conspirators didn't take issue with it. If the races were reversed, all of Europe and Canada's PC reporters would have picked it up on AP, and at least half the news stations and papers would have printed the story. As it goes, because the victim was White, only local papers reported the murder. Nonetheless, White activists have circulated a recent story from a mainstream newspaper exposing the racial motive and subsequent cover-up. It is safe to say journalists and talk show hosts who read the Washington Times know about the racially-motivated murder. Still, there is nothing but a deafening silence.

(more at link)

Accused Black Killer of White Boy "Not Competent To Stand Trial"
GregoryDevonMurphy.jpg
KevinShifflett2.jpg

A judge in Alexandria ruled that Gregory Murphy was still not competent to stand trial for allegedly killing 8-year-old Kevin Shifflet in 2000. The boy was stabbed to death as he played in front of his grandmother's home in Alexandria's Del Ray neighborhood.

At one time, Murphy was found incompetent to stand trial and was put on medication. Last month, Evan Nelson, a court-appointed psychologist, said Murphy's condition had improved and he was fit for trial. But Nelson examined Murphy again on T
hursday, and said he was still not well enough to face charges. Doctors said Murphy's objective test data indicate he is functioning in the mentally retarded range and exhibits indications of significant brain impairment.

Ref: http://www.newnation.org/Archives/Black-on-White-050308.html

Talk about the 'Memory Hole'
a Google search for +"Gregory Murphy" +"Kevin Shifflet"
only brings up the New Nation New posting and the NBC4 news post.
A Google search for +"Kevin Shifflet" +Murphy
only brings up a few more... the Angry White Female page, a Stormfront link to that page...
a 'hate-and-flame' form post...

How many names of hate crimes victims, off the top of your heads, can you name in ten seconds? I can name several, but I didn't know Kevin Shifflet's name until last week, three months after his life ended in a violent race crime. The second-grader's throat was slashed on April 17th of this year as he played with siblings in his front yard, and racial words were used by the attacker. Despite his being the victim of one of the most horrible hate crimes in a decade, his name just didn't ring a bell when I heard it!

Did anyone hear about the brutal race murder of the 8 year old in Alexandria, Va. on CNN, MSNBC, your local news or did you read about it in your local newspaper? One would think a CHILD killed in a racially-motivated knife att
ack would attract the news media and civil rights leaders like MAGGOTS on dead flesh. A child as a poster boy for opposition against racial hatred! What a golden fund-raising opportunity for Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center. But Morris, Jesse, Mfume and Al are working overtime to create other stories to distract us from this innocent White boy's death. Because of Kevin's race, his funeral was avoided (boycotted) by civil rights leaders and activists. They don't want to draw attention to hate crimes, they want to create more hatred against White people, and that is as obvious as the perpetrators' race.

Due to the MISSING IN ACTION status of the selectively- indignant anti-hate crusaders and liberal anti-White media, I put my feelers out to get more details. I mentioned it to a friend, and he sent me a copy of a politically incorrect publication (The Truth at Last), which prints excerpts of the race crimes the media won't touch. At the time the murder happened, all Alexandria residents k
new is that a man slashed the throat of a little boy, and he was still on the loose. They knew the victim was White because his photo was ran in the local newspaper. Later, police artist sketches revealed the suspect was black. This is the sole reason Geraldo Rivera and co-conspirators didn't take issue with it. If the races were reversed, all of Europe and Canada's PC reporters would have picked it up on AP, and at least half the news stations and papers would have printed the story. As it goes, because the victim was White, only local papers reported the murder. Nonetheless, White activists have circulated a recent story from a mainstream newspaper exposing the racial motive and subsequent cover-up. It is safe to say journalists and talk show hosts who read the Washington Times know about the racially-motivated murder. Still, there is nothing but a deafening silence.

(more at link)

With out NNNF most of the racial conflict history would be completely lost.

As so many links on NNNF from past prove the point of getting a 404 page not found etc. Or if you know the title of the past horror story then paying the media will let you retrieve.

No matter what, the truth is buried and called hatred !

Look at the threats and criminal harrassment by enemy aliens against this little news site.:barf2:

These assaults were in broad daylight middle of the day in a large city parking garage on innocent women.

Hush Crime: African White-Killer (Nkosi Thandiwe) Says Taught to Hate Whites By Collge Professors
Excerpted from Top Conservative News:

When Nkosi Thandiwe shot three white females in Atlanta, the “mainstream” media went into extreme CENSORSHIP mode. It was a top secret in the media that the victims were all beautiful, young white ladies. The Atlanta Journal Constitution even lifted information about one of the victims from a website that contained numerous pictures. The newspaper pretended like the pictures didn’t exist.

Even though this website found pictures of all three victims online, within minutes, not a single MSM outlet would even mention that the victims were white. The shooting was barely reported even in Atlanta.

About a year after this website declared that the shooting was 100% racially motivated, WSBTV Channel 2 Atlanta finally ran a blurb admitting that it was a racially motivated shooting.

Now, more information has finally come out.

Nkosi Thandiwe says he wanted to kill white people after learning to hate them in college. Surprisingly the Atlanta Journal Constitution ran a story about this. This appears to be the first time that the AJC has ever admitted it was a racially motivated shooting.

Keep reading…

Atlanta Journal-Constitution: A Fulton County judge will rule Thursday on whether to give the jury a third verdict option in the trial of a former Midtown security guard accused in a deadly 2011 shooting spree in Midtown.

Superior Court Judge Kelly A. Lee will hear from experts who evaluated Nkosi Thandiwe Wednesday night to determine if his mental state during the shooting spree was so disturbed that a jury could find him “not guilty by reason of insanity.”

Thandiwe’s attorney made the last-minute request Wednesday after his client testified, admitting to fatally shooting Brittney Watts amid a trance-like state. [...]

“He told the jury he was not in his right mind,” Carlon said of Thandiwe. “… in essence that he was in the grip of temporary insanity.”

During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”

A collective groan went up from the victims’ family members when Lee announced early Wednesday afternoon that she would allow a mental health expert to examine Thandiwe overnight and testify the next day as to whether there was sufficient evidence to add an insanity verdict to the jurors’ choices.

Judge to rule on insanity verdict in Midtown shooting trial

Nkosi Thandiwe takes the oath before taking the witness stand in his murder tial. Thandiwe, 23, is accused of shooting Brittney Watts, Lauren Garcia and Tiffany Ferenczy on July 15, 2011, killing Watts and leaving Garcia paralyzed.

Few answers in Midtown killing

Judge to rule on insanity verdict in Midtown shooting trial

By Marcus K. Garner

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A Fulton County judge will rule Thursday on whether to give the jury a third verdict option in the trial of a former Midtown security guard accused in a deadly 2011 shooting spree in Midtown.

Superior Court Judge Kelly A. Lee will hear from experts who evaluated Nkosi Thandiwe Wednesday night to determine if his mental state during the shooting spree was so disturbed that a jury could find him “not guilty by reason of insanity.”

Thandiwe’s attorney made the last-minute request Wednesday after his client testified, admitting to fatally shooting Brittney Watts amid a trance-like state.

Also on Thursday, Lee dismissed a juror who spoke with a television news crew on Wednesday, claiming he wasn’t honest about what happened.

“Based on your contact yesterday, and my concerns with your lack of forthrightness, I am dismissing you,” Lee said. “Please don’t disrupt this process any more than you already have.”

“It was almost like watching myself in action,” Thandiwe told a Fulton County jury on the second day of his murder trial. “I tell her to get out of (her) car. She screams. I fire. She drops to the ground.”

Thandiwe, 23, also confessed from the witness stand that he shot two other women that day – Tiffany Ferenczy and Lauren Garcia, who is now paralyzed from her injuries – before driving off in Watts’ car.

“My mind was blank at the time,” he said.

Prosecutors protested the redirection by Thandiwe’s attorney, Fulton public defender Wes Bryant. The tactic came just before the closing arguments were to begin.

“This court gave the defense (attorneys) plenty of opportunity to present this defense,” Fulton County Assistant District Attorney Linda Dunikoski complained to Lee. “We feel this is trial by ambush.”

Previous lawyers representing Thandiwe had him evaluated for mental fitness to stand trial but were unable to secure funding from the court or from the Fulton district attorney’s office for a mental health professional to interview the defendant and testify on his behalf about his mental state.

Dunikoski cited legal precedent when she argued that “evidence that a defendant does not remember or blacked out is insufficient to raise insanity” questions.

Typically, a defense attorney must notify the court during pretrial hearings of an intent to bring an insanity or mental illness defense.

But UGA endowed law Professor Ronald Carlson, reached by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution via email during the hearing, said Lee had two reasons to allow the change.

First, a judge can find “good cause” to permit the defendant to discuss the fact that he was out of his mind at the time of the crime.

Or, Carlson said, noting the more probable reason based on the facts of the case, courts are often more lenient in allowing proof of a disturbed mental state when it comes from the accused testifying as a witness, and the proof is not aimed at winning the trial outright on an insanity plea, but rather to reduce the offense.

“He told the jury he was not in his right mind,” Carlon said of Thandiwe. “… in essence that he was in the grip of temporary insanity.”

During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”

He even admitted to earlier that day getting angry enough on the job to shoot his supervisor.

“What my boss said to me …,” he told the jury, “that rage almost made me pull out my gun on him.”

A collective groan went up from the victims’ family members when Lee announced early Wednesday afternoon that she would allow a mental health expert to examine Thandiwe overnight and testify the next day as to whether there was sufficient evidence to add an insanity verdict to the jurors’ choices.

She dismissed the jury early, first singling out two jurors who stopped at a TV news truck during lunch to ask what the station was covering at the courthouse.

The Channel 2 Action News reporter (whose employer is owned by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s parent company) told Lee in court that one of the jurors tried to pronounce Thandiwe’s name to describe to which jury he was seated.

“You understand that you are not to talk to anybody about the case,” Lee stressed to each of them, after dismissing the rest of the jurors.

At Bryant’s request, Lee said a determination would be made Thursday morning about whether she should take any action against either wayward juror.

Proceedings will resume Thursday at 9 a.m.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...s-blank/nWBB2/

DEAD LINK
Because.............

09-20-2006,
.....Sad news:

http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/

SPLC spells VICTORY!
In light of the Southern Poverty Law Center's latest "Intelligence Report,"
Angry White Female has requested that this site be taken down.

However, later in SF thread, her blog articles are archived at

If anyone wants to keep copies, better get them asap.

Who's Kevin Shifflet?
graveyard.jpg

Did anyone hear about the brutal race murder of the 8 year old in Alexandria, Va. on CNN, MSNBC, your local news or did you read about it in your local newspaper? One would think a CHILD killed in a racially-motivated knife attack would attract the news media and civil rights leaders like MAGGOTS on dead flesh. A child as a poster boy for opposition against racial hatred! What a golden fund-raising opportunity for Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center. But Morris, Jesse, Mfume and Al are working overtime to create other stories to distract us from this innocent White boy's death. Because of Kevin's race, his funeral was avoided (boycotted) by civil rights leaders and activists. They don't want to draw attention to hate crimes, they want to create more hatred against White people, and that is as obvious as the perpetrators' race.
Due to the MISSING IN ACTION status of the selectively- indignant anti-hate crusaders and liberal anti-White media, I put my feelers out to get more details. I mentioned it to a friend, and he sent me a copy of a politically incorrect publication (The Truth at Last), which prints excerpts of the race crimes the media won't touch. At the time the murder happened, all Alexandria residents knew is that a man slashed the throat of a little boy, and he was still on the loose. They knew the victim was White because his photo was ran in the local newspaper. Later, police artist sketches revealed the suspect was black. This is the sole reason Geraldo Rivera and co-conspirators didn't take issue with it. If the races were reversed, all of Europe and Canada's PC reporters would have picked it up on AP, and at least half the news stations and papers would have printed the story. As it goes, because the victim was White, only local papers reported the murder. Nonetheless, White activists have circulated a recent story from a mainstream newspaper exposing the racial motive and subsequent cover-up. It is safe to say journalists and talk show hosts who read the Washington Times know about the racially-motivated murder. Still, there is nothing but a deafening silence.
PIGMENTATION PRIVELEGE
I wish I could tell you if Kevin Shifflet enjoyed fishing with his father or playing soccar with his friends at the neighborhood park. But I can't, he has yet to be humanized by even those few brazen reporters who have dared to cover his murder. White children are not as sacred as black males. It's more important to protect the civil rights of black killers than it is to cherish White children. We wouldn't want to encourage public sympathy for one who would someday have grown to be a "White male." Kevin has yet to be mourned by anyone outside of his family or circle of friends or remembered with a candlelight vigil. No tearful "kumbaya" chorus led by a wise black woman. Don't think of it, Kevin was a mere White male, not deserving of remembrance or even a few crocodile tears from Bill and Hillary Clinton.
You see, the media, prosecutors and pontificating politicians have more important people (MOPs) to humanize and create sympathy for than the likes of those "racist wite kidz," as Kevin's killer called him. For goodness sake, there is this carjacking black thug who shot a cop who's civil rights were violated! There are two stories a day on the AP lamenting the fate of this PUNK CRIMINAL, while Kevin Shifflet's name hasn't appeared on even ONE press wire! Kevin Shifflet wasn't so noble as to be a cop-killing carjacker, a shoplifter killed by a chokehold after resisting arrest, or a pervert in drag hanging from a tree.
No, he was a mere "White male" who had just returned home from school. In broad daylight, in his own front yard, in the company of his younger brother and older sister, 29-year old "African-American" GREGORY DEVON MURPHY jumped into his yard and slashed the second-grader's throat. Murphy had concealed the knife in a paper bag as he walked through the middle-upper class neighborhood of Del Rey. His 80-year old grandmother and a 51-year old neighbor tried to stop the bleeding, but Kevin died on the spot, right in front of his two siblings.
At the time of the crime, the people are told, cops had no clue as to the motive. Even after a witness stated Kevin's killer made anti-White statements during the murder, the Alexandria police department acted as if they had no motive. The top brass wouldn't release "racially sensitive details" unless they (tell me it aint so, Moe) KNEW FOR SURE race was the motive. Kevin was killed two days after a handwritten note was left in Murphy's hotel room which read "kill them racist white kids." Because the Alexandria police didn't share this information with the F.B.I., the apprehension of Kevin's killer was delayed. No clueless White zombie knew or suspected anything until a newspaper recently exposed Kevin's black killer as a racist with a history of anti-White crime. Murphy had a litany of violent crimes under his belt, including one against a White man who he called "whitey" as he attacked him. No hate crimes charges were filed in that case. If they had been filed, Murphy probably wouldn't have been out on parole at the time he killed Kevin, since hate crimes charges bring an additional 3 years prison time. After having committed several violent assaults, including rape, assaulting police, malicious wounding & sodomy, Gregory Devon Murphy was a free bird.
EUROPHOBIA
Let's be honest, folks. Every time we learn of a horrible race crime against a White victim, the media calls the NAACP (or the other way around) to get another race story to distract the public's attention from anti-White hate crimes. As a result of shrewd plannning and sensational "poor black man" stories, crimes like Kevin's murder magically find their way down the memory hole. The anti-White establishment fear (the laughable idea of) White reprisals. This is called "Europhobia." They don't fear the (not-so-laughable) reality of BLACK RAGE and gleefully give the public every detail of every race crime or allegation thereof, as long as the perpetrator is a White man. Make no mistake, this is meant to elicit rage against People Without Pigmentation (PWP). They don't care that 90% of all violent crime is black-on-White or that 63% of the murders in this country are perpetrated by the 6% of the population that is black and male. They will never tell you that 1 million White Americans are the victims of black interracial violent crimes each year. They prefer to harp on the average 132,000 interracial crimes against blacks and "racial profiling" instead. It doesn't matter to these white-collar criminals that blacks commit 7.5 times the violent interracial crimes as Whites, despite the black population being 1/7th the size of the White population. When adjusted on a per capita basis, blacks are 50 times more likely than Whites to commit violent interracial crimes.
Instead of acknowledgement of the facts, we get to hear the assertion that "blacks kill more blacks than Whites." I beg to differ..... but now we have hate crimes. This is a way blacks can showcase the rare White-on-black crime and take the focus off of their obvious BLACK RAGE and elicit yet more BLACK RAGE against MY people. They are "busting myths" they claim. In reality, they are CREATING FALSE MYTHS of the White hater. Unless the law is applied equally, hate crimes laws are a useless civil rights tool. In practice, they are used as a way of VIOLATING the civil rights of White people by creating longer sentences for us for the same crime, a violation of the Constitution.
Blacks are rarely PROFILED as race criminals the way Whites are. If a White woman is raped and the black attacker says "spread them legs or I'll blow your honkey head off, bitch," the police and prosecutors are unlikely to publisize the slur or charge the attacker with a hate crime. I suppose this is a way of "leveling" the playing field out. Black crace advocacy groups complain they get longer sentences for the same crimes as Whites, so our prosecutors give White folks longer sentences by selectively wielding hate crimes laws. Never mind the fact that blacks get longer sentences because they are more likely to have prior records. Jesse Jackson would rather see White children die than to have a black felon spend three more years in jail for a hate crime. In fact, Jesse wants to give black felons the vote. Figures, they are his follweres and the liberals' consituency.
RACIAL INTIMIDATION
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and Kweisi Mfume have White people so intimidated, they would fear for their safety if they held a rally against BLACK RAGE or flew a Confederate flag outside of their home. They have intimidated every prosecutor, police officer and politician in the country. It aint about civil rights, folks, it is about "paying them wite people back". Equal rights has nothing to do with this, this is WAR and anyone who doesn't understand this is either brainwashed, wimped out or mentally out to lunch. I predicted two years ago that the hate crime cover-ups will extend beyond race rapes of White women and evolve into covering up hate crimes against White children. It is happening on more of a regular basis than you think. This has gone way too far and it is time to face the race issue honestly.
The systematic racial intimidation against Whites constitutes a federal hate crime against my entire race. Racial intimidation silences politicians who may otherwise take action to correct the glaring issues we have before us. Racial intimidation causes White police officers to avoid apprehending black criminals in public places for fear of rioting. It causes White families to be internal refugees in their own country. It cows White people into remaining silent against what they know are injustices. It causes our press establishment to turn the other way when a White child is brutally murdered by a minority. It causes White men to be forced out of their jobs because the Jose's of the world need a job and the boss is a racist if he hires a White guy. It causes us to be mocked and spat upon in our own country.
NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!
In closing, I apologize for getting off-message and into the WHITE RAGE. The most important point I want to make is that we should NEVER FORGET the Shifflet family's grief, their community's fear and the loss Kevin's classmates and friends are feeling. We should ALWAYS REMEMBER Kevin will never have the chance again to pet his dog, win his first wrestling match, go to 7-eleven for a slurpee or play baseball with his friends. He will never kiss his parents goodnight, sit on his grandmas lap or hug his brother and sister again. He'll never get an embarrassing pimple or experience his first love. His brother, sister and elderly grandma will ALWAYS REMEMBER Kevin lying in the front yard, with blood spurting out of his neck as the last time they saw him. His parents will always remember the phonecall, and wonder if they were too harsh on him the last time they punished him. All of these people will be traumatized for life. Kevin's community will never get a visit from the Southern Poverty Law Center's Morris Dees to explain why racism is wrong. The ADL will never call the Shifflet's, express sorrow or ask them to testify to Congress for the latest hate crimes bill. Kevin's classmates will never see the whites of the eyes of Simon Weisenthal's "teaching tolerance" lecturer. In fact, these organizations won't even list this as a hate crime. Which begs the question---WHY?
ANGRY WHITE FEMALE

Back