If this $25 gadget actually works..think of the possibilities

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.tvbgone.com/

tvbg_LeftPic2.gif

The TV-B-Gone® universal remote control allows you to turn virtually any TV On or OFF. We prefer OFF.
:)

You control when you see TV, rather than what you see. The TV-B-Gone Keychain remote is so small that it easily fits in your pocket so that you have it handy whenever you need it, wherever you go: bars, restaurants, :rolleyes:laundromats, ballparks, arenas, etc.

“You can use TV-B-Gone® to control access to television for philosophical or practical reasons, or simply to have fun!“
—Mitch Altman, Inventor of TV-B-Gone®

TV-B-Gone® is a type of Universal Remote Control which works by shining pulses of invisible light that tells most any TV to turn OFF or On. The TV-B-Gone® Keychain works great. The TV-B-Gone Pro Super High Power (SHP) works even better!

BUY NOW!

The TV B Gone is an environmental management device. Having dinner with friends in a restaurant with loud TVs? Just point and click and enjoy your evening with your friends.

My first test would be:

1. Go to the "sports bar" on any Sunday. Most of them have 50 big screens on the wall showing nigger ball with the establishment packed with cuckolds wearing jerseys with some groids name on their back guzzling cheap beer worshiping their favorite afwheat.

2. Order a cold one, sit in a corner, point and click and enjoy the outcome.:cool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV-B-Gone

History

TV-B-Gone was invented by Mitch Altman, and is sold by his company Cornfield Electronics. Altman was one of the pioneers of Virtual Reality, working with Jaron Lanier at VPL Research, and it was during his research in this field that he started to believe in the hypnotic power of television programs.[citation needed] The standard model TV-B-Gone consists of an infra-red LED, two CR2032 cells and an integrated circuit containing the television power code database, in a plastic case. Original case aesthetics and design by Robert Ellis.
Models
TV-B-Gone Pro SHP

The TV-B-Gone Pro SHP (Super High Power) is the latest TV-B-Gone to be announced. It is considerably more powerful than the standard model, using eight infra-red LEDs to allow TVs to be turned off from distances of up to 100 meters (300 feet). TV-B-Gone Pro SHP is switchable between its North American and European databases of POWER codes. Later, in 2009, Mitch Altman made a new kind of TV-B-Gone Pro SHP. Instead of disguising it as an iPhone, Mitch Altman has made the new and improved TV-B-Gone look like an iPod Nano and go ten more yards than the old one.

The recent invention of >1W 850 and 970 nm IREDs makes a miniature long range version of the TV-B-Gone feasible.
TV-B-Gone Kit

At several hacker conventions Mitch Altman has run workshops that allow participants to build their own TV-B-Gones using Adafruit Industries' micro controller-based mini-POV kit. Around January 2008, Adafruit Industries released a kit to build an open source TV-B-Gone.[1]
Consumer Electronics Show controversy

During the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show, an individual associated with Gizmodo brought a TV-B-Gone remote control and shut off many display monitors at booths and during demos affecting several companies.[2] These actions caused the individual to be banned for life from future CES events.[3]
Derivative works

Since December 2007 the open source project "unzap"[4] offers free TV-b-gone-alike hardware, including a USB-port and a learning function for new codes.

NOTE: If you have a small brain, you can resist TV mind control:

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle | Rocky and Bullwinkle Wiki ...
rockyandbullwinkle.wikia.com/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Rocky_and_Bullwinkle
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle is a 2000 American comedy film produced by ... is discovered and due to having a small brain, resists the mind control. ... At the film's end, RBTV becomes "Rocky and Bullwinkle Television" and Karen ...

My first test would be:

1. Go to the "sports bar" on any Sunday. Most of them have 50 big screens on the wall showing nigger ball with the establishment packed with cuckolds wearing jerseys with some groids name on their back guzzling cheap beer worshiping their favorite afwheat.

2. Order a cold one, sit in a corner, point and click and enjoy the outcome.:cool:

Thank you V.O.R. this cheers me up. We need that. We need the
lift they get from that. F them.

Especially Monday Night happy hour.

When I'm invited to 'what do you think of those Cowboys' chit chat:

I prefer serial killers.?

Or
You mean that thing with the object that resembles 2 ice cream cones
pushed together. That are thrown to others, who sometimes but not always catch it ?

Or
I'd rather look at pretty girls. I have nothing against you people, but
I like girls.

Or,
sic Apo on them.

Back