Howie Stern--u knew he's just another scummy kike, who always show their true colors sooner or later

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Douchebag Howard Stern Mocks Anti-Vax Radio Hosts Who Died: “F**k ‘Em, F**k Their Freedom”​

by Kelen McBreen
September 8th 2021, 2:16 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/douc...-radio-hosts-who-died-fk-em-fk-their-freedom/

Radio icon using his platform to push division and hatred

Radio legend Howard Stern stayed true to his reputation of being an A**hole during his Tuesday program when he mocked radio hosts who died after refusing to take the experimental Covid mRNA shots.

“It’s really funny when these radio, the radio guys are the best, there’s like four of them died, four of them were like ranting on the air. They will not get vaccinated. They were… uhh, they were on fire these guys, it was like day after day they were all dying. And then their dying words are, ‘I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it,'” he claimed.

Stern’s co-host Robin Quivers chimed in by revealing she has trouble feeling compassion for the “stupid” deceased radio hosts.

WATCH: Howard Stern ROASTS Anti-Vax Radio Hosts Who Died, Says Make Vaccine Mandatory: 'F*ck Them, F*ck Their Freedom' https://t.co/o8IAfZN1pT pic.twitter.com/pkufYuFMDG
— Tommy moderna-vaX-Topher (@tommyxtopher) September 8, 2021

“As far as I remember, when I went to school, you had to get a measles vaccine. You had to get a mumps vaccine, there was a ton of them you got,” Stern said.

“When are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it’s mandatory to get vaccinated?” Stern asked on the SiriusXM show.

The host admitted his anger comes from a place of selfishness, saying, “F**k ’em, F**k their freedom. I want my freedom to live. I want to get out of the house. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bullshit.”

Former California Governor and Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger made similar comments last month, calling anti-maskers “schmucks” and saying, “Screw your freedom.”

One of Arnold’s sponsors pulled their support in response to the nasty remark.

Divisive rhetoric like this has become commonplace among the left as Covid-19 is used by the establishment to ostracize and segregate those with dissenting viewpoints.

Back