Homie Dawggies Down In Daylight Louisville

M_IMAGE.fac4e2432c.93.88.fa.80.24133141e.jpg

(Do not click- subscription)
http://www.whas11.com/

http://www.thelouisvillechannel.com/news/3395848/detail.html
One Dies After Double-Shooting; Gunman At Large
Second Victim Shot In Arm
LOUISVILLE -- Police are looking for at least one gunman after a man was shot dead and another was injured on a street near downtown Tuesday.

WLKY NewsChannel 32's Abby Miller rep
rted that two men were shot, one in the arm and one in the chest, in an alley near 648 South 23rd St., in the Portland neighborhood, at about 1 p.m.

The man who was shot in the chest died at Universi

ty Hospital. His identity was not immediately available.

The man who was shot in the arm suffered an injury that reportedly is no
t life-threatening. His identity also is undisclosed. Both shooting victims are in their 20s, Miller reported.

"We're using the dogs to look in the area for possible suspects," Metro police spokesman Dwight Mitchell said. "We do not know if (suspects are) there. It's one of the precautions we're using."

A neighbor told Miller what she saw.

"First I heard three or four shots -- pow, pow, pow, pow," Nava Moore said. "Then I heard it again about three seconds later -- pow, pow, pow, pow, pow again."

One person told Miller that he saw a shooter leaving the scene, but a description was not available

Tuesday's shooting marked Louisville's 26th homicide of the year, Miller reported. Police said about half of them are drug-related, and added that about half remain unsolved.

Ple
ase follow WLKY NewsChannel 32 and TheLouisvilleChannel.com for updates to this story as they become available.

Portland was once a nice, thriving, blue-collar section of Louisville where whites resided. Now it's n-ggerfuxated and events like this aren't uncommon.
n-ggers move into white neighborhoods, the whites move out of their nice homes, n-ggers then proceed to destroy those homes. It happens time and again.

thats true.......years ago there was a great amusement park down there......negros rioted so many times they closed the park....fountain ferry or something was the name of it....my dad took me there years ago......I live in J'town and negros are everywhere-even high dollar apartments are now taking section 8........greasy jigloving liberals.....

Hello Erian,

Good to see you again after all this time. It seems to be that way all over the city now unfortunately. In the 70s and 80s, there were parts of the city (south Louisville) where the 'groids hadn't invaded. Now it seems they're everywhere, with the exception of the east end, and that's only because jamal and shemeeka can't afford to live in the upscale part of town. If they did, the east end would undoubtedly look liket he west end. :rolleyes:

Back