Grandmother bashed in the head during licka sto robbery

Rasp

Senior Editor
Grandmother bashed in the head during licka sto robbery (Surveillance video at link)

Warrant Issued In Brutal Liquor Store Robbery

(August 7, 2006)Waco police served a warrant charging attempted capital murder Monday on Tony Swinnie, 34, in connection with the brutal beating of Waco liquor store owner Martha Jane Ezra, 62, who was struck in the head with a liquor bottle during a robbery on Aug. 3.

Tony-Swinnie.jpg

Swinnie was already in the McLennan County Jail, where he's been held since his arrest Saturday on unrelated warrants charging a parole violation, aggravated robbery in connection with a holdup in Grand Prairie and trespassing in connection with an incident in Waco.

Someone who saw the graph
ic surveillance camera video that showed the attack called and gave investigators Swinnie's name, police said.

Detectives checked, determined he was wanted on the earlier warrants and took him into custody.

He was ordered held under bonds totaling $53,000

Bond was pending Monday evening on the attempted capital murder charge.

Police released the graphic surveillance video Friday that showed a robber smashing a liquor bottle into the Ezra's head as the woman's two grandchildren looked on in horror.

Ezra's 7- and 10-year old grandchildren were not injured, but Ezra was admitted to Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in serious condition.

Her condition was later upgraded to fair.

What the video didn't show was the robber striking the woman with the store's cash register before escaping with an undisclosed amount of cash.

The surveillance tape evidently ran out midway through the holdup.

Very evil mugshot here. The remorseless look in those souless eyes is haunting. Niggers make me sick!! Is there any limit to the evil these dark devils will do against innocent victims????

gman

Niggers getting uppity? I remember when they use to just go into a licka sto, grab a bottle of juice and simple run like a GD wildebeest with a lion on it's ass. Now they want da cash. That, coupled with his hair straightening attempt, makes me believe he was 'makin moves' on some obese white broad. I may be wrong but, I dunno, I may be right too.

Tony baby, if you had some cash - you could talk trash - will ALL four of us.

obeseti1.jpg

Lawd, lawd! Dear lawd muh shots in
yo ear done been answered fo' times
ova! I beez right back ho's, ju ju jus
stay way yall be.

Tony-Swinnie.jpg

PS. There is no evidence these four whi
te fems are BCL's. Just that the pic fit. Obviously a fun photo and the women were having fun posing. No offense to the four chubby females. Live life to the fullest ladies. :lol:

Very evil mugshot here. The remorseless look in those souless eyes is haunting. Niggers make me sick!! Is there any limit to the evil these dark devils will do against innocent victims????

gman

you know, you're right, gman--they say the eyes are the mirror of the soul--and that niggers eyes show him to be a wild animal who should be put down...

Here you go Aryan, the video of this feral nigger attacking the grandma in front of her grandchildren. Your TNB collection grows daily, I'm sure. BTW, this video is very similiar to the nigger attacking the white man at the counter of the McDonald's recently. Niggers are ambush hunters. They bear watching, thats for sure!!

gman

http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/c...deo/us/2006/08/09/vo.tx.woman.hit.bottle.kwtx

Sometimes I have a hard time getting vids to load. I don't know why, but I do. I let this one load for about 5 mins and it wouldn't load all the way. I didn't see a way to save it though. That's my best hope is when I can save them and then watch. You're right, niggers are ambush hunters, just part of the nature I'd guess. What bothers me is our modern legal system. They'll spend an untold amount of our tax dollars pondering; Gee, what should we do with this nigger - 5-10 years in jail? I think the real answer was figured out long ago - an eye for an eye. This nigger is worthy of no less than death.

Could we please combine this thread - about a white woman who was smashed with a liquor bottle and beaten while her grandchildren watched - with the thread about the nigger who sucker-punched the white man at the McDonald's?

It's the exact same feral nigger!!!

It's totally outrageous to me that this coon is still breathing air. Just an outrage! I suppose that the local Texas authorities will be too "baffled" to offer a motive for this demon's

Here's a new link (hat tip to VNNF) of the news report with surveillance video. I think that it is even more reprehensible and brutal than the sucker punch video. In my humble opinion, this hell-bound nigger needs to be exterminated.

http://zanyvideos.com/video/1124/Clerk-Cracked-Over-The-Head-With-A-Liquor-Bottle.html
http://www.kcentv. com/video/8-07/mon/liquorsuspect807.wmv

Nigger sucker punches white at McDonalds, on video

Licka sto granny-bashing jig won't be put down

Man Convicted In Videotaped-Beating Sentenced To Life

(March 20, 2007)—District Judge Ralph Strother Wednesday sentenced 34-year-old Tony Swinnie to life in prison for the brutal videotaped beating of a Waco liquor store owner last August.

Tony-Swinnie1.jpg

Jurors deliberated for less than 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon before finding Swinnie guilty of aggravated robbery in the Aug. 3, 2006 beating of liquor store owner Martha Jane Ezra, 62, which was recorded on videotape by a store surveillance camera.

The graphic surveillance video, which figured prominently in the trial, showed the robber smashing a liquor bottle into the Ezra’s head as the woman’s two grandchildren looked on in horror.

Ezra’s 7- and 10-year old grandchildren were not injured, but Ezra was admitted to Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in serious condition.

What the video didn’t show was the robber striking the woman with the store’s cash register before escaping with an undisclosed amount of cash.

The surveillance tape evidently ran out midway through the holdup.

Back