Good white man beaten to death by negro co worker

Hellcat

Registered
Note: While this newspaper has no problem printing the white face of the victim,they have chosen not to print the black face of his killer or even state his race as it was shown on the local news last night.

Nearly five months after the beating death of a popular north Phoenix ice rink employee, authorities arrested a co-worker of the victim Tuesday, tracking him down in Dallas, where he apparently fled in the weeks following the killing.

Norris Lawrence Jemmerson, 35, was charged with first-degree murder in the March 15 death of Michael Strode, an employee at the Ozzie Ice rink near 32nd Street and Shea Boulevard.
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/gifs/breaking/
810az-icerink.jpg
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0811icerink11.
html

You wrote:
"OK. Let me try again on one genetic difference that explains higher crime statistics for Negroes in the United States.

IF we can agree that there are AVERAGE genetic differences in IQ and that IQ is a general indicator of success in education and employment

then, if Negroes have an average IQ of 85 compared to a White 100 then Negroes will be less successful in education and in employment

and will have an excuse and motivation for engaging in crime."

For now, I will accept the established fact that IQ test scores are reliable predictors of an individual's academic achievements. I do not, however, con
ede with your inference that genetic differences are the *sole* determinate factor(s) that affects a person's IQ.

Unfortunately, the evidence that you have provided thus far is not sufficient to sup
port your claims, Whitebear.

Interestingly, in the very article you cited, the
author himself does not corroborate your assertion that genetics are responsible for increased crime rates among Blacks. In""The Differences Are Real", Prof. Arthur Jensen reiterates : "I have tried to emphasize the uncertainty of our knowledge of the causes of race differences in mental abilities. I do not claim any direct or definite evidence, in terms of genetic research for the existence of genotypic intelligence differences between races or other human population groups."

Similarly, in a PBS interview titled "A Conversation
with Charles Murray",
Charles Murray remarks: "...just because there is a group difference in intelligence does not mean that it has to be genetic, even though IQ is substantially inheritable
on an individual level. That's just a statement of fact."

Anyway, the interaction of crime and race is a complicated subject. It would be foolish to totally rule out ec
onomic factors. Per capita income does not account for the disparity between rich and poor. The countries with the highest crime rates do tend to be those that have the highest disparities between wealth and poverty. If equally poor people populated a whole area, there would be little reason or opportunity for them to steal from each other.

You seem like an intelligent person, Whitebear, so I do not see how you can justify trying to separate the cultural and economic aspects of race from the genetic ones. We are social beings, and people are shaped by their experiences, many of which are profoundly affected by social
constructions of race. Economic factors shape experience as well.

I cannot buy into the kind of genetic determinism that suggests racial minorities are somehow more inclined toward criminal behavi
or. How would that even work, on a biological level? Crime is a sociological phenomenon. 50,000 years ago, there was no such thing as crime, so I do not see how it makes sense to suggest t
hat there is a crime-committing gene in some races and not others.

Human beings of all types commit crimes, so wherever you go looking for it, you find it. If corporate boardrooms were policed as carefully as many Black-dominated inner cities, the crime rates there would soar. However, we do not go looking for crime in the corporate boardrooms. People are afraid of minorities and so it is not too hard to scare up the money to lock more of them up. At the same time, drug dealing and abuse is rampant in the white suburbs, but there is no political support for locking up more middle-class white kids.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myth: Some ethnic groups have genetically inferior IQ's.

Fact: Poverty creates large IQ differences even between groups of the same ethnicity.
Perhaps the most dramatic example is the Northern Irish. Even though they come from the same ethnic group, Catholics (the discriminated minority) sco
re 15 points lower on IQ tests than Protestants.

In the U.S., both Korean and Japanese students score above average in IQ tests; many scholars agree that, genetically, they are about as close as two ethnic groups can get. But the Korean minority living in Japan scores much lower on IQ tests than the Japanese. Why? The Japanese are extremely racist towards Koreans; they view them as stupid and violent, and employ them only in th
e dirtiest and lowest-paying jobs. Tensions are so great between the two groups that violence often erupts in the form of riots.

In the U.S., Polish J*ws arriving before 1910 were also perceiv
ed as stupid (for no other reason than they were accustomed to a different culture and spoke another language). So many "Pollock" jokes arose that Americans still tell them to this day, even if no one remembers why. The Polish J*ws suffered heavy job discrimination and suspicion of criminality; not surprisingly, their children suffered low grades and IQ test scores. Today, of course
, many Americans hold the opposite prejudice; J*ws are viewed as the most brilliant of ethnic groups.

Russian-born J*ws who became American soldiers in World War I also scored low on IQ tests. So low, in fact, that Carl Brigham, the creator of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, declared that the results "disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent."

"Click here to view this article in its entirety..."

-

To What Degree Does Environment Affect I.Q.?

The assumption is that environment does not affect the impact of gene differences on I.Q. -- that is, that the covariance term in the above equation is zero.

Recent studies have allowed a direct assessment of this assumption. Importantly, it proves to be flat wrong.

In November of 2003, researchers reported an analysis of twin data from a study carried out in the late 1960s. The National Collaborative Prenatal Project, funded by the Nati
onal Institutes of Health, enrolled nearly 50,000 pregnant women, most of them black and quite poor, in several major U.S. cities.
Researchers collected abundant data, and gave the children I.Q. tests seven years later. Although not designed to study twins, this study was so big that many twins were born, 623 births. Seven y
ears later, 320 of these pairs were located and given I.Q. tests. This thus constitutes a huge "twin study," the first ever conducted of I.Q. among the poor.

When the data were analyzed, the results were unlike any ever reported. The heritability of I.Q. was different in different environments! The influence of genes on I.Q. was far less in conditions of poverty, where environmental limitations seem to block the expression of genetic potential.

"Click here to view this article in its entirety..."

Myth: The black/white IQ gap is largely genetically caused.
Fact: Almost
all studies show the black/white IQ gap
is environmental.

Summary
Since the publishing of The Bell Curve, a definitive study has come out of Columbia and Northwestern Universities demolishing the theory that the white/black IQ gap is largely genetically caused. But even at the time The Bell Curve was published, there was no reason to make such a claim. Of the seven major scientific studies on genes, race and IQ, six suggested that genes play no role in the IQ gap between whites and blacks, and only one suggested a genetic cause. Statistical objections can be raised to all seven early studies, but at the very least, The Bell Curve had no grounds whatsoever to imply that the IQ gap is largely genetic.
"Click here to view this article in its entirety..."<
/a>
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm

(reposted by NNN Edit
or from old open message board)

-

The writer of the responses is obviously and intelligent person. But what I have always found interesting is the phenomena that possessing significant intelligence has no relationship to ones ability to understand intelligence. In this case I would agree with the writer, there are artificial social constructs, such as egalitarianism and equality, which effectively retards ones ability to process sensory input from the physical world. In other words, a relatively less intelligent person is more capable of understanding intelligence when his thinking is not corrupted but such dogmas.

If equally poor people populated a whole area, there would be little reason or opportunity for them to steal from each other.

This sounds like some type of Communist

In the U.S., both Korean and Japanese students score above average in IQ tests; many scholars agree that, genetically, they are about as close as two ethnic groups can get.

Are you blind? To construct your augment; you create a foundation on genetic determinism. You say that these two groups have similar IQ when in an evironment equal for both and then you say they are genetically close. Thats the point!

But the Korean minority living in Japan scores much
lower on IQ tests than the Japanese. Why? The Japanese are extremely racist towards Koreans; they view them as stupid and violent, and employ them only in the dirtiest and lowest-paying job. Tensions are so great between the two groups that violence often erupts in the form of riots.

Please provide the sources for what you have claimed.

To whatever degree what you say is true, for it is well known the Japanese
do discriminate against the Koreans who where lucky enough to immigrate to Japan, if the discrimination stopped tomorrow, Koreans would achieve equal results with the Japanese just as they do in American.

In the U.S., Polish J*ws arriving before 1910 were also perceived as stupid ...

Russian-born J*ws who became Amer
ican soldiers in World War I also scored low on IQ tests

The observations about Polish and Russian jew are only moderately interesting. I

The assumption is that environment does not affect the impact of gene differences on I.Q. -- that is, that the covariance term in the above equation is zero.

Recent studies have allowed a direct assessment of this assumption. Importantly, it proves to be flat wrong.

I

Almost all studies show the black/white IQ gap is environmental.

Word up.

What I would like to know is, are there any studies that show the IQ gap between Whites and moguls and Whites and the jew are environmental.

Or do the mogul and jew really have higher IQs then the Whites. I guess this acceptable.

But would this not imply that the mogul and jew have higher IQs then the afro. Or are you going to claim that the IQ gap b
tween the afro and the mogul and jew is also environmental.

I guess when a fair world is ushered in by the New World Order; Whites will find themselves at their proper place at the bottom of an equ
alized social order where we belong.

Back