Gathering of Whites ?outrages? Black activist

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2920

Gathering of Whites outrages Black activist

Local attorney and NAACP Membership Committee Chairman Danatus N. King is outraged that White leader David Duke (pictured) has chosen New Orleans as the location for his planned national convocation of the International European American Unity and Leadership Conference, reports Steven Sabludowsky:

Dukeâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š´s official website www.DavidDuke.com encourages supporters to 'attend the International European American Unity and Leadership Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 28
30 (Memorial Day Weekend).'

King says that 'it is no coincidence that Duke chose the City of New Orleans, and chose this time that we are celebrating the 50th anniversary of Brown v. Board of Educat

ion
to hold his na
tional convocation. . . I encourage you to visit his website (www.DavidDuke.com) to see the scope of what he has planned. If we don't stand up now, we have no one but ourselves to blame for the consequences.'

The local NAACP organizer points out that 'David Duke is organizing a convocation of right wing, hate groups from across the country. As a clear insult to, and assault on, the people of our City. . .'

King said that 'the New Orleans branch of the NAACP is organizing a Unity Rally to show our opposition to the racist and divisive ideals expressed by the organizations participating in the Duke event. The Unity Rally is tentatively scheduled for May 29, 2004, in Armstrong Park. The venue is subject to change but the date will not. If you share the NAACPâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š´s outrage ag
ainst Dukeâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š´s affront, please tell everyone you know, and all the organizations you are affiliated with, about the NAACP Rally and encourage them to participate.'"

White leaders from aro
und

the world a
re gathering in New Orleans on May 28-30 to welcome home former State Representative David Duke. In his first major appearance since being imprisoned in the federal gulag, Mr. Duke will be the honored feature speaker at the Conference. Paul Fromm from CAFE in Canada, John Tyndall from the British National Party, Roy Armstrong of EURO, Don Black of Stormfront, columnist Bob Whitaker, Kevin Strom of the National Alliance, and author Ingrid Rimland Zundel are among those speaking.

All NAACP Membership Committee meetings are ANTI-WHITE

HATE filled and promote destructive views and policies.

As a WHITE person I am OFFENDED and OUTRAGED !

by their very existence ! :tongue:

Anyone here have an article showing the J*w initiation and

governing of the NAACP ?

I have only files of the last few months.

But there are many and the NAACP was established by

a comunist J*w as part of the long term plan to make WHITES

buckle to
accusations of RACISM.

I remember the fifties when all the press said how wonderful the

blacks organized and spoke out.

Of course we believed it all,

it was in the paper
s wa

nt it ! :rolleyes:

Back