Firetruck Lost in Trash hole in Ghetto!

awyattmann

Registered

Firefighters in Highland Park received a scare Friday when their truck got stuck in a trash-covered hole, Local 4 reported.

2991011_200X150.jpg

The truck -- responding to reports of a car fire -- was driving through an alley in the area of Woodward Avenue and Glendale Street in Highland Park when its back wheel hit the hole, Local 4 reported.

Residents in the area said they've been complaining for years about dangerous potholes in the alley, but it took a city vehicle being damaged to get their att
ntion, the station reported.

"I don't even like my kids to play in the back yard because there's so many holes," said Mary Davis, a nearby resident.

Davis said they've

ha
little help in cleaning up the huge mounds of trash in the area.

Officials have blamed illegal dumpers for th
e city's trash problems, Local 4 reported.

"I don't want to say it's a good thing that happened to a city vehicle, but I guess we can look at it for what it is and that it was not a small child coming down here and fell in here," said Ted Cadwell, director of public safety.

The fire truck was pulled out of the hole by a tow truck after being stuck for nearly two hours.

Click on the link for the video

WHEN ALL THOSE CRACKERS FLED THE CITY AND TOOK THEIR TAX DOLLARS WITH THEM THE EFFECT IS CLEAR . ITS NOT LIKE THEY COULD CUT THE MONKEY CHOW COUPONS , OR WEFARE CASH TO THOSE INNER CITY UNDERPRIVILEDGED
SUPER PREDATORS WHO MAKE THE CITIES SO MUCH FUN TO LIVE IN. I SAY LET THEM HAVE THE CITIES I ALLWAYS LIKED THE COUNTRY BETTER ANYWAY. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sw44m@Apr 11 2004, 08:06 PM
WHEN ALL THOSE CRACKERS FLED THE CITY AND TOOK THEIR TAX DOLLARS WITH THEM THE EFFECT IS CLEAR . ITS NOT LIKE THEY COULD CUT THE MONKEY CHOW COUPONS , OR WEFARE CASH TO THOSE INNER CITY UNDERPRIVILEDGED
SUPER PREDATORS WHO MAKE THE CITIES SO MUCH FUN TO LIVE IN. I SAY LET THEM HAVE THE CITIES I ALLWAYS LIKED THE COUNTRY BETTER ANYWAY. :rolleyes:
True...but we Whites should have fought the govt tooth and nail and
knee w

he
n the UnCivil "Rights" act of 1964 was passed by that Joo, Lynchin B'itch Johnson!
If we had made our stand in the inner cities and told the Vandal n-ggers, the muds and the out of control stalinazicommufascist govt. thugs that we were not going to budge, those areas now under n-gger filth would still be clean and livable as when the Whites still were dominant!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :
angry:

<!--
emo&:angry:-->
http://newnation.vg/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />
:angry:
:angry:

Back