Feds illegally raid Project Veritas to get info on contacts and what veritas is up to investigating

WATCH: Fox legal analyst slams DOJ over investigation into James O'Keefe and Ashley Biden's diary​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/convicted-florida-killer-murdered-woman.html

In the wake of the Southern District of New York and the Department of Justice’s investigation into Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe over the theft of Ashley Biden’s diary, Fox News legal analyst Greg Jarrett took to Sean Hannity’s show on Monday night, slamming the government’s move as “outrageous.”
“Greg, it seems, I’ll let you be the professional here, I look at that 6/3, landmark Supreme Court decision, we’re talking about stolen materials published by the New York Times. They won that case when they joined with the Washington Post. What is your take on this case?” Hannity asked.
“More recently, when Donald Trump’s tax returns were stolen, did the DOJ go, and the FBI go barging through the doors of journalists at The New York Times? Of course they didn’t. What the Southern District of New York and the DOJ has done to James O’Keefe and his fellow journalists is outrageous, and it’s lawlessness,” Jarrett continued.
“And I laughed a moment ago when they said in the search warrant that the crime was identified as a ‘felony,’ which is a dusty old law that is a joke that is not in force anymore. It says you have a duty to notify law enforcement. Today that only applies to public officials.”
“First of all, this isn’t a federal case, it’s a state case. The theft of a diary, for God’s sakes. Why are the feds involved in this? Yes, there are nine federal statutes of theft and they all they deal with theft of government property. And this isn’t theft of government property. And secondly, Merrick Garland’s dirty fingerprints are all of this because under DOJ rules he has to sign off on a warrant or a subpoena for a news organization.”
“Third, this is his order four months ago,” said Jarrett pointing to an order signed by Attorney General Merrick Garland. “Merrick Garland. There’s his signature, prohibiting warrants and subpoenas on news organizations and journalists related to leak cases and thew standards he sets forth here, protection of first amendment rights apply to this case which he is ignoring, and finally he is ignoring the federal regulations that require him and the DOJ to recuse themselves because of a conflict of interest.”
“The president presides over the DOJ. The feds are not allowed to investigate a case involving an immediate family member. This is the weaponization and politicization of the DOJ and it’s shameful,” Jarrett concluded.

Was the Ashley Biden Diary Bait to Kill Project Veritas?
STATION GOSSIP 07:47

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2021/11/was-ashley-biden-diary-bait-to-kill.html

A piece of news regarding the alleged Ashley Biden diary largely escaped notice–Project Veritas offices and James O’Keefe’s home were raid...​

San Diego is suing scooter companies including Lyft and Bird to get them to pay city’s litigation costs generated by any lawsuit they are involved in'If we can't defend Guam it's really hard to project power into the Pacific': US builds Iron Dome on America's closest military base to China

okeefe-american-pravda.jpg

A piece of news regarding the alleged Ashley Biden diary largely escaped notice–Project Veritas offices and James O’Keefe’s home were raided by the FBI last Thursday and Saturday because, according to Jack Hadfield of the National File:
I do not believe in coincidence. You cannot ignore the Deep State for a moment. They are like the Eye of Mordor constantly surveying the body politic for an opportunity to attack and infect. The initial reports about last week’s raids on the office of Project Veritas (PV) and the home of PV creator, James O’Keefe, were of two types–the New York Times was tipped off to a subpoena that was supposed to be secret while many conservative bloggers (and Project Veritas) voiced consternation (rightly so!) over the FBI going after journalists.
Here is what we know about the diary. A person or persons not publicly identified approached PV in October 2020 with a copy of what was alleged to be the diary of Joe Biden’s daughter. According to James O’Keefe, PV tried to independently verify the legitimacy of the diary and decided not to publish and gave the material to law enforcement:
We investigated the claims provided to us, as journalists do. We took steps to corroborate the authenticity of the diary. At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof. We attempted to return the diary to an attorney representing Ms. Biden, but that attorney refused to authenticate it. Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner. We never published it.
But now the National File claims it was a “whistleblower” from Project Veritas who gave the National File’s Patrick Howley a copy of the diary. Howley published salacious portions of the alleged diary on 24 October 2020.
I would not be surprised to hear the Department of Justice and FBI justify their actions because one of Biden’s offspring was “targeted” and victimized. That is rich. Even Helen Keller can see the hypocrisy of trying to protect Biden’s spawn while going balls to the wall to attack Trump’s children. This is a double standard that makes the Grand Canyon look like a pinhole.
There are at least two different accounts for how the diary came to light. One version claims it was stolen. Another version says it was discovered “abandoned.” I think there is a third possibility–it was deliberately created by people working for supporters of Joe Biden and put into the hands of a person tasked to give it to Project Veritas. Remains to be seen if that person was witting or unwitting.
Quite a contrast to how the Hunter Biden laptop came to light. It was only after multiple failed efforts by JP Mac Isaac to return the laptop to Hunter that he tried to give it to the FBI. The FBI were as reluctant as Hunter Biden to take possession of the laptop. After much foot dragging and delay the FBI took possession of the laptop in December 2019.
JP Mac Isaac had solid proof of the origin of the laptop. He even was contacted by Hunter’s lawyer to retrieve the computer once word was out via the New York Post that the contents of the hard drive would be published. Frustrated at the FBI’s inaction, JP reached out to Rudy Giuliani in August 2020 (the following is from an upcoming book that JP Mac Isaac has written):
“For almost a year I have been trying to get the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop to the proper authorities. I first reached out to the FBI and they came and collected it, but I have reason to believe they have destroyed it or buried it in a filing cabinet. After months of waiting for something to come of this, I can only assume that members of the FBI, who are against the President, have it and it will never be seen again. Luckily, for my protection, I made several copies and I have been trying quietly to bring it to peoples’ attention. I am reaching out to you for assistance and making sure the people that need to know about this, do. I have email proof that the Quid Pro Quo started on May 12th, 2014, with a request from Vadym Pozharskyi to have Hunter and Devon use their influence at the White House to pressure the Ukraine Government to stop investigating Burisma.

This was one month after Hunter was appointed to the board. I have emails from Blue Star discussing White House conference calls and meetings about Ukrainian policy and discussing Vice-President Biden’s trip to the Ukraine
being sent to Vadym Pozharskyi directly. I have proof that the Office of the Vice-President was selling Influence and support to foreign nationals in exchange for money. The selling started with the US’s support of the Ukraine which helped them land the IMF loan in early 2014. Reward for that support was provided in the form of board posts for Hunter and Devon and a initial large sum for each of them in the range of $1,295,000 and a monthly check of $33,000 each. This allowed for direct access to the White House and included favors from visas to putting pressure on a foreign government by a private citizen. I feel the closer we get to the election, the more this will be ignored. Please help me get this information to people who can use it and bring justice to people that deserve it.”
The rest is history. Rudy’s team shared the hard drive with the NY Post and the mainstream media and Big Tech sprang into action to try to quash the story. The Hunter Biden laptop is real. I cannot say the same for the alleged diary.
JP Mac Isaac is still fighting to defend his reputation. If you care to help, you can donate at his gofund me site.
ATTRIBUTE TO TOM PAPPERT, EIC at National File
National File continues to protect the identity of the whistleblower who sent a digital copy of the Ashley Biden diary to our reporter. In its initial article, National File reported that the digital copy of the diary was provided by a “whistleblower” from another media organization. On Friday, the New York Times reported that FBI agents searched two addresses connected to Project Veritas as part of an investigation into how Project Veritas obtained the diary, and described National File in great detail in its article. National File only acknowledged its whistleblower came from Project Veritas after the New York Times connected Project Veritas to the Ashley Biden diary.

If You’re Not Caught Up On Ashley Biden’s Diary I Suggest You Watch This.

Link:
[see vid at site link, above]

Ashley Biden’s Diary Phone Call Never Before Released To The Public “After years of public speculation and internal deliberation, we are finally releasing our conversation with Ashley Biden about her diary and other possessions. They were abandoned and later offered to Project Veritas. Hi, is this Ashley Biden? This is she. How are you? I'm doing well. Yeah, I just wanted to, sorry, I heard you have a few of my belongings. And so I was going to ask if you could please meet my friend, Eric who is down in Delray, if you could meet him and get this up to him. There's a diary here. It starts in January. It says, January at the end of a New York month, I'm sitting on a bed at the I-building. Yeah, so if you could just give everything that you have to Eric, that would be really great. I don't wanna give this to the wrong person. I mean, I want to make sure you add this point and I don't mean to say I don't want to have to get Secret Service involved in this right. Because it's just it's a whole process. But you know, I am actually Biden. It is my stuff. So if you could just get all of that over, I would really appreciate it. I know you sent a picture to my husband with a camera and a few other things that are mine as well. So that would be really great. Where is a good place for him to meet you? There's also this bag with luggage tags on it. Uh, for, and so is that bag, cause there's, there's all this stuff. Is that bag yours too, Ashley? Yeah, it is. Shortly after the phone call, this October 16th letter was sent from Project Veritas to Joe Biden's presidential campaign, asking the candidate for comment. October 23rd, a followup email from our then chief legal officer. And on October 29th, 2020. Ashley Biden's attorney, Roberta Kaplan, finally responded saying, quote, this is insane. We should send to the SDNY. This is the FBI splash page showing the SDNY immediately opened an investigation into project Veritas on the very same day. And on November 8th, 2020, project Veritas returns all Ashley Biden's abandoned items, including her diary to Florida local law enforcement. You're watching Predon Raids by the FBI on three Project Veritas journalists. They took place on November 4th and November 6th of 2021. I'm sorry. So what is this regarding? This is a senator on this c***. Open up. What are you doing with your hands? My hands are on. It's gone. No, what I'm saying here, it wasn't your right to. Just once again, for our safety for years, we're going to have an agency with you. Yeah. You do not have to be sent home. You're not being detained.” The video has more detail I had to cut from the transcription due to X’s text limits. It’s definitely worth the watch! Credit of course to
@JamesOKeefeIII

DOJ demands prison time for Ashley Biden diary thief​

By Social Links forVictor Nava
Published April 3, 2024
Updated April 4, 2024, 11:56 a.m. ET

Link: https://nypost.com/2024/04/03/us-ne...ashley-biden-diary-thief/?utm_source=twitter/

The Justice Department on Tuesday asked a New York district judge to sentence the woman who stole first daughter Ashley Biden’s diary to four to 10 months in prison for the crime.
Prosecutors for the US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York had initially sought a sentence of six months of home confinement, followed by three years of supervised release, for Aimee Harris, who pleaded guilty in August of 2022 to conspiring to commit interstate transportation of stolen property in connection with the diary theft.
Harris has requested that her sentencing hearing date be moved 12 times, according to prosecutors, who argue that her excuses are an effort to “improperly delay” her punishment and merit a stiffer sentence.
Joe Biden and Ashley Biden3
Ashley Biden’s diary was stolen out of a Florida home where she previously lived.AP
“The defendant’s sentence must also account for the manner in which she has abused the administration of justice throughout the pendency of this court proceeding,” the filing by US Attorney Damian Williams to District Judge Laura Taylor Swain reads.

“The defendant has repeatedly and consistently engaged in tactics to improperly delay this proceeding, including by misleading the Court with false information to justify belated and unmerited requests for adjournments, refusing to appear when directed, and failing to comply with court orders to disclose or produce certain information,” the document states.

EXPLORE MORE​

Edge of solar eclipse path of totality may slightly shift, experts warn

spirit plane meltdown

Watch woman go absolutely nuts as she’s dragged off Spirit Airlines flight in cartoonish meltdown

“Through this pattern of behavior, the defendant has shown a complete disregard for the Court’s orders and for the orderly administration of this judicial proceeding.”
Damian Williams3
Prosecutors noted that the diary thief has requested numerous delays of her sentencing hearing in asking the judge for a stiffer sentence.Stefan Jeremiah for NY Post
Harris came across the first daughter’s diary, tax records, private family photographs and her cellphone in September 2020, during a stay at a home in Delray Beach, Fla., where President Biden’s daughter had previously been living, according to the DOJ.
The diary contained “highly personal entries,” the DOJ noted.
After stealing Ashley Biden’s property, Harris recruited co-defendant Robert Kurlander to help sell it, the government said, knowing that it belonged to “an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office.”
Ashley Biden3
Harris and Kurlander sold Ashley Biden’s diary to a conservative media outlet for $40,000 in the run-up to the 2020 election.Ouzounova / SplashNews.com
The duo sold the diary to conservative media outlet Project Veritas ahead of the 2020 election for $40,000.
The outlet did not publish the contents of the diary but purported entries later emerged online.
“A sentence involving no period of incarceration would be wholly insufficient to reflect the gravity of the defendant’s conduct, including her apparent belief that she is above the law and that she need not comply with this Court’s orders,” prosecutors argued in their revamped sentencing request.
Harris is scheduled to be sentenced on April 9.
Prosecutors warned that if she fails to appear again they may seek an enhancement for obstruction of justice.
Kurlander, who also pleaded guilty in the case, has a sentencing hearing scheduled for April 12.

So the Left Is Now Defending Joe Biden’s Showering With His Daughter​

MATT MARGOLIS | 3:48 PM ON APRIL 06, 2024

Link: https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2...-bidens-showering-with-his-daughter-n4927962/

d1105747-d490-4dff-a9e2-cfdd529ed013-1052x615.jpg
AP Photo/Patrick Semansky
Some things you just have to see to believe because they're just that crazy.

This week, we learned that the Department of Justice is seeking a harsher penalty for the person who reportedly stole the diary of Ashley Biden — the daughter of Joe Biden.

Prosecutors for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York said in a letter to a judge that Aimee Harris had “abused the administration of justice” by repeatedly providing inadequate excuses to the court that have caused her sentencing hearing to be rescheduled 12 times. They said the behavior warranted a harsher penalty.
Harris’s hearing has most recently been rescheduled for next week, and Judge Laura Swain has grown stricter with the defendant, warning last week that she could authorize a warrant for Harris's arrest should she fail to appear. Harris is awaiting the sentence for her efforts to sell the diary of the president's daughter ahead of the 2020 election.
Of course, in light of this story, the infamous diary and its contents have once again become a topic of discussion. As you likely remember, Ashley wrote in her diary that her father used to take showers with her at a young age that were “probably not appropriate.”

Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.
The diary also revealed that she thinks she may have been molested but can't remember.

Related: Joe Biden Shamelessly Invokes Beau Biden During Key Bridge Visit

Naturally, left-wing journalist Ed Krassenstein came roaring to Biden's defense this week regarding the diary.

Of course, what Krassenstein likely forgot is that Ashley Biden has confirmed the authenticity of the diary, and so far has made no claims that anything was manipulated. But, then he covers himself by saying, essentially, that, even if Joe Biden did shower with his young daughter, this was completely normal.

This was a point that didn't sit right with a lot of people for obvious reasons. But, rather than concede the point, he made the following whopper of a claim:

Do you know any fathers who shower with their young daughters? Have you ever known a pediatrician or child psychologist who has ever given this their stamp of approval? I get that this is an election year, but how is it possible that Krassenstein could possibly make this argument? Is the left so desperate to defend Biden that they'd downplay blatantly predatory behavior? Apparently, that's where we're at now

Last edited:
Back