Family Recalls Horror Of Halloween Shooting

Rule .308

Registered

Family Recalls Horror Of Halloween Holdup, Shooting

A massive manhunt is on for four teens who used Halloween as a cover-up for a brutal crime.

On Monday night, they shot an 84-year-old man inside his Price Hill home and outraged the entire community, Channel 9's Tom McKee reported Tuesday evening.

Charles Iles remained in critical condition Tuesday after he was gunned down in his own home by four thugs posing as trick-or-treaters.

Charles and his wife of 59 years, Ada, were at home at 826 Terry Avenue Monday night handing out candy to neighborhood children.

Then, at 9 p.m., a knock for treats turned into gunfire that has torn a family apart.

"I'm very angry," Charles' son, Steve Iles, told McKee Tuesday.

Steve was at his dad's house Mon

day night and made this call to 911 after hearing the gunshots:

Steve: Some people just tried
to rob us and they got a gun and they shot my Dad.
Dispatcher: They did what?
Steve: They shot my Dad twice.

The shooting happened as Halloween night was winding down.

"They knocked on the door and [Ada] opened the door and said 'trick or treat is over.' That's when they grabbed the door and barreled in," Steve said.

He was upstairs watching TV when he heard the two pops and rushed to investigate.

"As soon as I opened that door, my Dad said, 'don't come in here.' They got guns and they took off. That's when he said, 'I'm shot,'" Steve recalled.

"The first time they shot him -- one guy shot him ---- they asked for money. He said, 'we ain't got any.' And then he must have reached for the phone and the second guy shot him."

-snip-

Police offered this description of the s
uspe
cts:

* Four black males
* Ages 16 to 21
* Wearing dark clothing
* Seen running from the house around 9 p.m. Monday

A ski mask was also recovered at th
e Iles house.

If you have any information about this crime, please call Crimestoppers at (513) 352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you may be eligible for a reward if your tips lead to an arrest.

Read the police report

holdup1.jpg

Charles Iles with his wife, Ada

I say our race needs to declare WAR on this race of dark-skinned hellhounds immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A crime like this calls for hanging 4 niggers!!!! My blood is boiling on this crime!!!! Nice post Rule, unfortunately!!!!!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Nov 2 2005, 10:16 AM
I say our race needs to declare WAR on this race of dark-skinned hellhounds immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  A crime like this calls for hanging 4 niggers!!!! My blood is boiling on this crime!!!!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Nice post Rule, unfortunately!!!!!!!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Gman

There's no doubt a race war is going on now against white America.

Found this article in the now heavily spammed AFN newsgroup.

I'd rather not have had to post it but there it is.

I dare the enemies of The European-American culture who pray on innocent White's whether 84 or 4 years old to pull that little trick at my front door :245: .The violent buckwheat's lying dead in their AIDS blood would make a great photo!Hang it over my fireplace as a victory over EVIL!

Police Arrest Three Teens In Price Hill Halloween Shooting

CINCINNATI -- Police said they have arrested three teens in connection with a shooting on Halloween night.

Deondre Berryman, 16, is accused of firing two shots into 84-year-old Charles Iles' chest Monday. Police said 17-year-old Terrance Davis and 18-year-old Otis Clark Jr. were accomplices in the crime.

All three teens will be charged with two counts of attempted robbery and one count of attempted murder, Chief Tom Streicher said.

Clark was arrested Wednesday after police got a report that he had a gun on a Metro bus, officials said.

Iles' wife opened their front door to a group of would-be robbers posing as trick-or-treaters at about 9 p.m. Monday to tell them she wasn't handing out any more candy.

The culprits then barged into the house and shot Iles in the chest
as he tried to dial 911, police said.

Stay tuned to News 5 and refresh

Niggers are a satanic curse and niggers like this need to be hung as an example to the other boons that their evil monkeyshines will not be tolerated by the white race. Our race is far too docile. We need to become warlike again.

Gman

If we could ever go back to the old tried and true methods of negro control, rope companies would make a fortune.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Rule .308@Nov 4 2005, 08:48 AM
These apes should hang in front of the county courthouse.
I think that the sight of a few dead niggers swinging in the fall breeze would certainly be an infinitely more apt deterrent to crime than the "threat" of free housing, square meals, nigger fellowship, and all the "down-low" nigger ass sex they can get in prison. :angry:

Originally posted by Brewski@Nov 4 2005, 08:59 AM
I think that the sight of a few dead niggers swinging in the fall breeze would certainly be an infinitely more apt deterrent to crime than the "threat" of free housing, square meals, nigger fellowship, and all the "down-low" nigger ass sex they can get in prison. :angry:
Not exactly sympathetic articles but they do get the point across.

Teeniggers in the 1930's would have thought long and hard befo
re sho

oting an elderly white man.

The Sherman riot of 1930 was one of the major outbreaks of racial violence in the United States

COURTHOUSE BURNING REMEMBERED

This story reveals that WHITES in the WHITE Prince Hill area were trying to address NIGGER ENCROACHMENT and CRIME and the NIGGER PC controlled Cincinnati govt ignored there pleas. Just another confirmation of the NIGGER CURSE!

Summary and conclusion is...WHEREVER NIGGERS ARE...WHITES SUFFER AND THEREFORE...NIGGERS NEED TO BE ERADICATED...!

What the White community citizen's patrol needs to do is be armed, with ropes, and shoot any nigger in a WHITE neighborhood...on sight! Shoot them, hang them, send a message of death to them to them because that is the solution and only solution for TNB!

The Price Isn't Right

Edited By Gregory Flannery
Pete Witte says the middle class in Price Hill is being squeezed out.
Price Hill residents flooded City Hall Oct. 13 to demand that counci

l pass a motion put forth by their
neighbor, Councilman John Cranley, to lock council into funding two police recruit classes in both 2005 and 2006. That way council could fulfill its 2001 pledge to add 75 officers to Cincinnati Police Department's 1,000-strong force.

Cranley's motion and the standing-room-only turnout of supporters came in the wake of two recent shootings in traditionally quiet, conservative and Caucasian Price Hill.

Some who spoke before council directly blamed Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority for closing Laurel Homes and pushing those residents, most of whom are both low-income and African-American, into other parts of the city -- notably their own Price Hill neighborhood. Anti-tax crusader Tom Brinkman turned out to plug the property tax elimination measure that will appear on the city's Nov. 2 ballot as Issue 4.

"We need to do things to encourage people to buy homes, maintain their homes and stabilize the city," he said.

One
woma
n had her own legislative suggestion.

"If we could instill
some kind of law where parents are accountable for the actions of their kids, maybe we'd have parents that care," she told council.

A few speakers railed against council for taking action only when crime encroached on their own backyards. Familiar protester and boycott proponent Nate Livingston said council shortchanges his West side friends just as it does his own Over-the-Rhine neighbors.

"The reason we have not enough money for our cops is you've been giving it away to Convergys, to Krogers, to Saks, to Tall Stacks," he said. "Please stop pandering and dividing us West side versus West End."

A woman from Evanston had another idea for addressing crime: The city should ask Hamilton County to help it designate land to build a reservation to house law-breakers.

"Taking these people and putting them in areas where they can be trained to take jobs and be accounta
ble, we
'd b
e much safer," she said, eliciting the same enthusiastic clapping as other speakers.

"We need to remember that w
e have many, many communities in Cincinnati, not just Over-the-Rhine," said a lifelong resident of Price Hill, perhaps mistaking a $12 million Kroger parking garage for investment in the inner city neighborhood.

"I want to thank the people standing behind me -- the eyes, the faces and the voices of the middle class," said Price Hill Civic Club President and former City Council candidate Pete Witte. "The affluent have their place in the city."

While expensive condominiums are selling downtown, the numbers of low-income people in his neighborhood have shot up in the last five years, he said.

"Things are going fine at the top end and the bottom end," Witte said. "The middle class are being squeezed out. This time, let's do it. Let's draw a line in the sand and say, 'No more.' Becaus
e if we don
't do th
at, people are going to keep fleeing."

Despite the impassioned pleas of Cranley's supporters, council rejected his proposal in a 5-4 vote, largely out of fear of locking council into
budgetary obligations at a time when the city is deep in the red.

Witte hasn't given up, though, as he and Councilman David Pepper stepped up plans for a safety summit planned in conjunction with council's Law and Public Safety Committee. Elder High School will host a series of presentations to address crime in Price Hill at 7 p.m. Thursday.

Citizens on Patrol recruits have been steadily declining, so there will be a push for new members "to get more eyes and ears out on the street," Witte says. "We need to discuss block by block and encourage people to know their neighbors, to turn on porch lights, to be vigilant and aware of things going around them, changes that might kind of signal oncoming crime."

There will also be a presentation
about Price Hi
ll's inclusi
on among the five communities chosen by the University of Cincinnati for an intensive study on crime hot spots, according to Witte.

But Guardian Angels will not be among the groups at the safety summit, he says. "I think they
generate such interest on both sides, for and against, that they would almost maybe wreck what we're trying to do here."

(f**k) the Guardian Angels...metizmo scum and in response to the assumption of Whites that NIGGER parents can be held accountalbe for the TNB behavior is like asking for a miracle to turn sh*t into candy!

Nigger Infestation

No Bond For Teenage Halloween Holdup Suspects

holdup1a.jpg

price2a.jpg

price2a.jpg

The teenage suspects police say barged into a Price Hill man's home on Halloween, shooting him twice in the chest, are being held without bond following a Friday morning court appearance.

The suspects are:

Deondre Berryman, 16 nigger
Terrance Davis, 17 nigger
Otis Clark, 18 nigger

Berryman and Davis are held without bond pending a November 17th hearing. In that hearing, a judge will

determine if the juveniles will be tried as adults.

Both are charged with one count of aggravated attempted murder and two counts of aggravated burglary.

They're being held at the 20/20 Juvenile De
tention Center in Mt. Auburn.

Police said yesterday that the suspects confessed to the crime that left 84-year-old Charles Iles in critical condition.

Berryman's attorney says his first goal will be to get that confession thrown out because the suspects did not have proper representation at the time. Get some extra rope for this lawyer!! Berryman is the accused triggerman.

Clark was arrested Wednesday on an unrelated gun charge after he was seen with a gun on a Metro bus, police said.

Investigators say while in custody, Clark admitted to the Monday night crime.

The suspects came to Charles Iles' door at 826 Terry Avenue around 9 p.m. Monday, posing as trick or treaters, and forced their way
insi
de,
police said.

When Iles tried to call police, he was shot twice in the chest, allegedly by the 16-year-old suspect. (tactical mistake here, shoot the niggers FIRST, then call the police. Gotta deal with the boons first, remember this p
lease!!)

Iles, 84, remains in critical condition and on life support. (curse these niggers)
Iles, who's married to Ada Iles, is a father of four and grandfather of 19.

Is your blood boiling yet???? I hope so!! Death to these niggers, now!

Gman

An article from November 3rd.

Three teens arrested in Halloween shooting

-snip-

Police said Berryman shot Iles with a .22 caliber handgun. The gun has not been recovered.

Police confiscated a .380 automatic handgun from Clark. Clark was arrested Wednesday after police learned that he was carrying a gun on a bus. At the time of his arrest, they did not consider him a suspect in the Iles shooting.

All three teens were charged with attempted aggravated murder and aggravated burglary after their arrest this morning. They will be in court Friday.

Davis' mother, Myra Davis, said her son was home on Halloween night.

My son is innocent, that's all I got to say. My son didn't do this. If I tho

ught my son did this, I would leave "â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¦ and walk away because that was cold-blooded
what they did to that man, Davis said.

The shooting has prompted outrage.

An 84-year-old man. An 84-year old man sitting in his living room. You could have pushed him over. What would compel someone to shoot him twice in the chest, said Pete Witte, the president of the Price Hill Civic Club.

Neighborhood erodes in face of crime, poverty

EAST PRICE HILL - Crack Hill.

That's what the graffiti labels it.

East Price Hill didn't used to be known as a drug neighborhood.

Residents there could hand out Halloween candy without fearing they'd be shot by trick-or-treaters. Construction workers could go to a job without worrying about being hit by stray bullets, something that happened last spring to one man.

Not anymore.

"The crime around this place is nuts," said Ron Martin. "When I was growing up, like in first grade, you couldn't ask for a better neighborhood."

Martin no longer lives in East Price Hill, but visits his 75-year-old mother who has lived there since 1969. "I worry to death a

bout her," he said.

Some long-time residents say East Price Hill isn't the neighborhood they in
vested in, a place of tidy homes and many places with postcard views of downtown and the Ohio River.

Once peaceful East Price Hill now ranks among the city's five worst neighborhoods for rapes, robberies, aggravated assaults and burglaries this year, according to Cincinnati Police statistics.

Increased government-subsided housing, suburban flight and more crime have turned the neighborhood into a shell of what it once was.

-snip-

"It's changed a lot," said Ada Iles. "The violence around here is getting bad."

Iles knows.

Her husband, Charles, 84, was shot Halloween night after three teens forced their way into the couple's Terry Street home.

Charles Iles remains in critical condition at University Hospital.

-snip-

A changing neighborhood

Rothman moved 30 years
ago
from
Des Moines, Iowa, to East Price Hill, settling in a home that overlooks the river and the city's skyline.

Back then, he didn't lock the doors at night.

"It was very friendly," R
othman said of the neighborhood. "It had a real strong community feel."

Hickson and her husband, Earl, moved to Terry Street 21 years ago.

Then, she knew her neighbors.

"It was real nice," Hickson said.

East Price Hill, actually all of Price Hill, had been known since the late 1800s as one of Cincinnati's finer neighborhoods.

Wealthy families moved to the hill, where they could escape the industry downtown. It was the place to be seen and see the city, according to the East Price Hill Improvement Association. The neighborhood eventually morphed into a blue-collar enclave.

It was the kind of place where fathers spent 30 years working to pay for the home.

Martin's father was one of those. "My dad worked all hi
s life
to buy t
hat home," he said.

About 20,000 people called East Price Hill home in 1980.

Nearly 1,000 more families have moved out of the neighborhood in the past 20 years than have moved in. The number of people 65 and older has fallen from about 2,300 in 1980 to a
bout 1,500 in 2000.

Now, more families are headed by single parents. More people live in poverty.

More houses stand vacant, 1,113 in 2000, up 19 percent from 939 vacant houses in 1990.

-snip-

"Nobody wants to live here anymore," Martin said, standing outside the deli, around the corner from his mother's home. "Would you buy a house around here?"

Some residents believe the decline correlates with the closing of housing projects in West End and Over-the-Rhine, forcing poor people into the neighborhood.

"I think it just ruins this neighborhood," Hickson said of the government-subsidized housing.

Hickson point
ed to a va
cant home, t
wo down from hers. The owner fails to keep it up, attracting squatters and drug dealers.

"Vacancy brings a lot of trouble," said Hickson, who once found a woman strung-out on drugs passed out on her front porch.

Rothman, a trustee for the East Price Hill Improvement Association, noticed changes when more West End residents moved i
n. Rothman also says East Price Hill has become a hub for government subsidized housing.

"A lot of older people moved out," he said. "There's a big influx of people with no roots."

The area's transient nature is illustrated by the population shift. A 2004 city report indicates that nearly 6,000 East Price Hill residents moved to the neighborhood from elsewhere in the city since 1999. That's about one-third of the population of the neighborhood.

"Obviously there's been a change in some of the areas of East Price Hill," said police Ca
pt. Andrew Raa
be.

East
Price Hill's face continues to sag.

An estimated 400 houses are on the market in the Price Hill area - more than 100 of them are listed for less than $50,000.

About the same time East Price Hill's demographics changed, so did its crime.

Police respond to more calls and more violent crimes, Raabe said.

"We have little pockets of major problem areas now," Rothman said.

The Hall
oween shooting was just the latest wake-up call for East Price Hill residents.

Continued...

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5347562/detail.html#

5347884_400X300.jpg

Teens Charged In Halloween Shooting To Be Tried As Adults

POSTED: 12:22 pm EST November 17, 2005
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EST November 17, 2005

Email This Story | Print This Story

CINCINNATI -- Two teens charged in connection with the Halloween night shooting of a Price Hill man will be tried as adults, News 5's Jonathan Hawgood reported.

Deondre Berryman, 16, is accused of firing two shots into 84-year-old Charles Iles' chest after posing as a trick-or-treater. Police said 17-year-old Terrance Davis and 18-year-old Otis Clark Jr. were accomplices in the crime.

Because Berryman and Davis are more t

han 16 years old and a gun was involved in the crime, a juvenile court will not hear the case, Hawgood report
ed.

Berryman is being held on $3 million bond, and Davis is being held on $1.5 million bond

These "teens" should already have been tried and hung for this evil TNB crime. Shooting this old timer in his own home in front of his family, I would have chased these niggers down and wasted them myself, on the spot!!!! :guns:

GMan

Juveniles accused in Price Hill shooting moved to adult court

The cases of two juveniles charged in the Halloween night shooting of an 84-year-old East Price Hill man were ordered transferred to adult court Thursday.

Juvenile Court Judge Karla Grady also set bond for 16-year-old Deondre Berryman and 17-year-old Terrance Davis at $3 million and $1.5 million, respectively and ordered the case sent to a grand jury.

-snip-

Police charged the trio in the home invasion robbery and shooting of Charles Iles in his Terry Street home.

Iles remains hospitalized in intensive care.

-snip-

The victim's wife, Ada Iles, testified that she and her husband had been giving o

ut dimes to trick-or-treaters on Halloween before they turned off the porch light and pulled do
wn the blinds about 8:20 p.m.

A short time later, she answered a knock at the door and saw three young men on her porch, Iles said. After she told them Halloween is over, two of suspects, both armed with guns, forced their way inside the house and demanded money, Iles said. " just panicked,'' she said.

Her husband was sitting in a chair and when he tried to get up, he was shot twice, Mrs. Iles said.

" thought he was dead, she said.

The three suspects fled right after the shooting without taking anything, Mrs. Iles said.

-snip-

Officer Douglas Lindle, one of the police investigators involved in the case, testified that during questioning at District 3 police headquarters, Berryman said that he was the one who had shot Iles.

At the end of the tape (recorded conversation) he starts crying and askin
g fo
r hi
s mother,'' Lindle said.

Con
tinued...

This worthless jig should be strung up only to spare me from reading about his crying for mammy.

I hope Mr. Iles recovers in time to testify against the ape.

Originally posted by White Boy@Nov 19 2005, 05:41 AM
5347884_400X300.jpg
Damn dog,

I thought I wuz gonna be drivin a benz, young bitches all over my black ass, mo bling than a nigga could want.

Thug life ain't what niggas say it be.

From December 6, 2005

Two more indicted in Price Hill shooting

Two teenagers are now facing charges in connection with Halloween shootings in Price Hill. A Hamilton County grand jury today indicted 17-year-old Terrance Davis and 15-year old Deondrae Berryman on five counts. The two were bound over from juvenile court. Officials say the two and 18-year-old Otis Clark who was indicted last month posed as trick-or-treaters. They forced their way into the home of 84-year-old Charles Iles, demanding money. All three are being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center.

Still no word on Mr. Iles condition.
r
r
r
Last I read he was still in the hospital. I'll assume he's still alive but who knows.

Halloween shooting victim, 84, holds on

Steve Iles has visited his father at Christ Hospital almost daily since the 84-year-old man was shot in his East Price Hill home on Halloween, when three young men tried to rob him of the dimes he was giving trick-or-treaters.

Iles never asks doctors about his father's long-term prognosis. He already knows it's bleak.

"I don't want to hear he won't get better, but the reality is he doesn't look too good," Iles said. "Nobody should have to see their father like this."

Iles said he wants his independent father back. He wants the man who delivered mail before retiring 20 y

ears ago. He wants the man who refused to let anyone cut his grass or shovel his snow. He wants the man who raised him, his two brot
hers and his sister.

"It's hard to see him this way," Iles said. "He was always so active. He was the type of person who did it all himself."

The only medical problems Charles Iles faced before the shooting were typical of old age: high blood pressure and arthritis.

Today, he is connected to a ventilator and needs dialysis because his kidneys failed. He has undergone so many procedures that Iles said he's lost count.

Charles Iles can't talk, except for brief moments when doctors remove the ventilator. Even then, it's tough to understand what he is saying, although Iles said he can always pick out the word "love."

Steve Iles, 52, talked for the first time Tuesday after a court hearing for two of the three teenagers accused of the home-invasion robbery.

Deondrae Berryman, 16, of East Price Hill, and Terrance Davis, 17, of West Price Hill, are both charged with attempted murder, aggravated robbery and felonious assault. The hearing was continued until next month.

A third defendant, Otis Clark, 18, of East Price Hill, who is charged with attempted murder, aggravated burglary and felonious assault, is expected in court Friday when a judge will hear evidence about whether he is competent to stand trial and whether he was sane at the time of the shooting.

It is 72 days since Charles Iles and his wife, Ada, were attacked.

The couple had been giving out dimes to trick-or-treaters at their Terry Street house before they turned off the porch light and pulled down the blinds about 8:20 p.m.

A short time later, the teenagers knocked at her door, but Ada Iles told them that "Halloween is over," according to Cincinnati police.

Police say the teens - a
rm
ed with
guns - f
orced their way inside and demanded money. She panicked, and when Charles Isle tried to get up, he was shot twice, police said.

Steve Iles was upstairs when he heard the commotion.

"My mom was screaming, and then I heard a pop," Iles said. B
efore he could get downstairs, he heard another pop.

"Don't come in here, they have guns, I've been shot twice," Charles Iles warned his son.

"He was thinking about me. I guess he thought it was too late for him," Iles said.

Prosecutors said Berryman pulled the trigger.

Iles ran to his father's side.

The elder Iles was wearing a sweat shirt, which coupled with his seated position, disguised the bullet wounds. One hit his heart, and another traveled through his body before lodging in his leg.

But Steve Iles knew the wounds were grave. "I thought he was going to die. He got a faraway look in his eye
s.&quo
t;</
b>

Af
ter the shooting, the teenagers scattered.

Neither Iles nor his mother saw the suspects.

Cincinnati police made the arrests the next day.

The suspects face up to 41 years each in prison. If Iles dies, murder charges could be brought against all three.

Iles said prison is the place for the teenagers who changed his family
forever.

"They're real tough against an 84-year-old man with their guns," he said. "Let's see how tough they are in prison."

Forget prison, fetch the rope.

T.N.B.

Back