Elizabeth Toledo Isn’t A Victim, She’s A Sh*tty Mother Who Let Her 13 yo Nicknamed Lil Homicide

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter
*** Investigative blog I've followed for a while.

Quite the expected coverup for the love of money, until now...photos don't lie.

LINK CORRECTED - EDITOR
Elizabeth Toledo Isn’t A Victim, She’s A ****ty Mother Who Let Her 13 Year Old Nicknamed Lil Homicide Roam The Streets With Gang Bangers And Got Shot By The Cops For It

Adam Toledo was a 13 year old boy shot and killed by Chicago Police on March 29. His mother Elizabeth was demanding answers, and portrayed her son as a lovable and innocent but troubled 13 year old boy.

“I just want to know what really happened to my baby,” Ms. Toledo said at a news conference on April 2, demanding transparency from law enforcement officials and expressing disbelief that Adam — who, she said, played with Legos and rode bikes with his siblings — would end up in what the police called an “armed confrontation.”

He had gone missing before, and ran away from his home the night before. Mom didn’t report him missing, and the next night him and a 21 year old gang banger started shooting at cars at 2:30 in the morning. Cops responded, Adam ran into an alley, he turned around, the cop saw he was holding a gun, and he got shot a split second after he dropped it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back